Me Too - Threesome

Story Info
An inexperienced actress gives in to a director and producer.
4.8k words
4.33
49.5k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madhu, just do the jobs you are given. If I can get you a good audition then I will," Roshan my agent tells me in a frustrated tone.

"I want an audition for a fil-um. I am sick of these modelling and dancing gigs," I respond in my own frustrated tone.

"Just leave it with me and I will see what I can do," he tells me.

I grew up in a small village in Northern India. I was the 8th child in a large family but I had grand dreams. My family was poor but I always felt special. I had fair skin and I was tall for an Indian girl. I was often complimented on my beauty.

From an early age I had a fascination with Bollywood and dancing. I loved the glitzy dance numbers in Bollywood films and I always wanted to be a part of this world.

I would practice the routines at home from my favourite movies but the time I really got to show what I could do was at family and friend's weddings. These were often grand events and I loved doing dance routines with eyes on me.

I had entered various local talent shows and won a few trophies by 18.

At the age of 18 I had some big decisions to make. My family was poor and I was seen as a burden so they had arranged for me to be married.

So I ran away to Mumbai. I was going to make it at any cost. It had been 2 years since I had arrived and I had made very slow progress. Initially I knew no one and worked various jobs before I landed my first paid modelling job.

I then hired Roshan as my agent. He had promised to get me Bollywood jobs but all I could land was events jobs and modelling jobs.

If this went on I would be too old for Bollywood.

I finished my job at 11 and got a rickshaw home. The truth was I hated travelling in the city at night and I never felt safe. I would change into a very conservative sari for my journey back despite most of these events requiring me to wear revealing clothes. I never wanted to give a man an excuse to try anything.

A few days later I had a call from Roshan. It was unusual as I usually called him to chase up jobs and auditions. He was struggling to find me work but the only one that would take me on and believed in me.

"My precious little Madhu, how are you today?" He said in a surprisingly cheery tone.

"So and so. How is my precious Roshan?" I say mimicking him.

"Roshan has some so and so good news," he says mocking me back.

"What is it? An audition?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes. But not just any audition. An audition with Sanjay Panjari," he said as I squealed with excitement.

Sanjay Panjari was a name I had heard of so this was always good news. He had made some of my favourite movies.

"But look I want to warn you. He often makes strange requests at auditions. You must just smile and do whatever it takes. Do not fuck this up or this will be the first and last audition I get for you," he says as a firm warning.

"Do not worry. I just need one chance," I say excitedly.

The audition is at a studio set in the city. It is deserted on this day as it is a non-filming day. The security guard lets me in and directs me to where Mr Panjari is.

I enter the set to see Mr Panjari is stood next to another older gentleman. He looks to be slightly older with grey hair. There is a young man that is running around with a clipboard and he shows me in and introduces me to Mr Panjari and the older man is introduced as Mr Sharma who is a producer for the movie and the financial muscle behind the movie.

"It seems that we have only you left to audition. Is it just Madhu? Or is there a surname?" Sanjay asks with a disarming smile.

"Just Madhu. That is my stage name," I reply.

"I guess that is all we need. Rikki you can leave early. We have just the one audition left," Sanjay says as he undoes his tie and leaves untied and loose around his neck.

Rikki leaves and I am just left with Sanjay and Mr Sharma.

Sanjay is skinny and wiry but Mr Sharma is larger and has a rotund belly. His looks make me uncomfortable and his silence only adds to my discomfort.

"Have I seen you in anything before? You look familiar," Mr Sharma asks.

"I have done some modelling but this will be my first acting audition," I reply.

Sanjay and Mr Sharma exchange a glance as I say this.

"The character you will be playing has a small but pivotal role. She is a dancer girl that is raped and murdered. It sets up the whole movie," Sanjay explains. The story is dark and shocks me.

I pick up the script to do my lines when Sanjay stops me.

"You need to wear the sari for this scene," Sanjay says as nods towards a partition at the back of the set. I go behind the partition to find the sari. I am shocked to find that by sari Sanjay is just referring to the pallu. The pallu before me is see through. I am shocked frozen for a few seconds as my brain is unable to think. I think about complaining and asking for the rest of the sari but I remember Roshan's words. I need to just smile and do whatever it takes.

I take off my clothes until I am just in my panties and bra. I put my hand behind the sari and I can clearly see it which reveals how see through it will be. I feel nervous as I begin to drape the sari around me.

I know my bra and panties are clearly visible through the sari but I clench my fists as I release the nervous tension in my body.

Mr Sharma straightens up in his seat and moves to the edge as he watches me. His eyes are burning through the flimsy sari and I feel so exposed. Sanjay is also watching me but he seems to be assessing me more than anything.

I feel nervous and a little excited at being watched in this way.

I read a few lines but they act bored like they are not really paying attention and it makes me more nervous and tense.

"I think I have seen enough," Sanjay says dismissively.

"Sir, I need to be able to act the scenes to show what I can do. I will be perfect, I promise," I plead.

He whispers something to Mr Sharma and Mr Sharma nods in agreement with him. I breathe a sigh of relief as I see this as another chance.

"Ok. We will move on to the next scene and Mr Sharma will act out the scene with you. It is the dance number and Mr Sharma will play the customer," Sanjay explains.

I am eager to please and nod my head vigorously.

Sanjay gets up and comes on to the stage beside me. I feel even more nervous. He runs through the steps with me and I was always a quick learner when it came to dance steps.

"Mr Sharma will need to be part of this scene. You will be dancing for him and he will harass you. It is just part of the scene," Sanjay explains.

I perform the swaying dance around Mr Sharma as he gropes me from time to time. It feels inappropriate but I am reassured it is just part of the scene.

His hands seem to be going everywhere and his hands are under my sari at one point as he gropes my breasts. He is so aggressive and as I move around he tears the bra strap shocking me and causing slight pain.

Mr Sharma then pulls me into him and gropes my ass more firmly. His hand goes into my sari and he is pulling my panties together so they are wedged and creating a thong as he freely gropes my ass cheeks.

My body is pressed into him and I can feel his cock pressed against my crotch. Subconsciously I rub against him. His fingers go inside my panties and he rubs my wet pussy

This prompts me to urgently pull away but as I do he pulls on my sari and unwraps it. As I spin out I am just in my panties and bra and Mr Sharma is clutching one end of the sari as the other end is on the floor. I cover my body in crosswords motion with my arms.

Sanjay stands up and applauds.

"Very good. Very good. But I want to see more aggression from Mr Sharma. Also Madhu try to be sexier in the dancing. There is something visually wrong with how you look," he pauses for a moment and then reacts like he has had a lightbulb moment, "I think it is the beige panties and bra. They just make you look so un-sexy," Sanjay says as I collect the sari from Mr Sharma and begin to wrap it around.

Sanjay just stands there and is waiting for me to respond to his direction. It dawns on me that he wants me to remove my panties and bra.

"Please take them off so we can re-do the scene. People want to see masala from their actress. We do not have all day," he orders.

The events are getting to me and my level of discomfort is at an unbearable level. The way Mr Sharma groped me and stripped the sari off my body was making me feel uncomfortable.

Stepping behind the partition I decided to call Roshan.

"Is the audition over already?" Roshan answered shocked to hear from me.

"No. I am still here. This is just too much for me, yaar," I complain.

"What do you mean?" He asked. His tone stern.

"It is just. You know. I don't feel comfortable," I complained.

"Don't give me any bullshit. You ungrateful brat. Do you know what 20% of nothing is? It is bloody nothing. You earn me nothing. Do you know how hard it is to get an unknown an audition with Sanjay Panjari? But I bloody did it. So now go in there and don't fuck this up," he screams down the phone at me.

It brings tears to my eyes but I try not to make a sound as I don't want him to know he has hurt me.

"I don't want to let you down I know how much you have done for me," I say as I become emotional.

"Look, I am sorry about how I spoke. You and I are the same. We do what it takes to achieve our dreams. Normally I would have not kept a client on if they made no money for me. But I see a star in you. Even if you don't believe it yourself. You have the body and the look. Just go in there and do what you need to do," he says in a soft encouraging tone.

I wipe my tears as I begin to unwrap the sari and remove my underwear.

As I remove my panties I am surprised to see that they are wet. My aroused state is making me feel a sense of shame.

I wrap the sari back around but my erect dark nipples are visible and so is my trimmed bush. The sense of shame and at the same time thrill is making me feel aroused.

I walk out and I get a wow expression from Sanjay and Mr Sharma.

"You look very sexy darling," Mr Sharma comments as I walk to my spot. It fills me with a sense of disgust but excitement at the same time.

Sanjay plays the music and I start my dancing again. I try to keep some distance between me and Mr Sharma as I am worried about him groping me and removing the flimsy sari once more.

Mr Sharma is watching me as I dance and his eyes are following my breasts as they jiggle in my sari. I am practically naked for their eyes.

He has not made a move or attempted to touch me and I feel more comfortable by maintaining a reasonable distance.

Sanjay stops the music and becomes irate waving his arms about.

"What is this nonsense?" He screams at the top of his lungs.

I feel shocked and upset by his aggression.

He comes up to me and tightly grips my hips hurting me.

"What are these for? If not for seducing the audience. Where is the masala?" he says angrily.

"What use is this?" He says as he aggressively slaps my ass hard and I wince at the pain. "If the audience is not seduced. Your body is wasted. Mr Sharma is the audience and you cannot seduce him if you are metres away from him. Let's try again and bring the masala this time," he says as he slaps my ass hard once more. The flimsy sari did little to protect me from the brutal slap and I could feel my ass go red from the brutal slap.

I take a deep breath and dance again but moving closer to Mr Sharma. My movements are more seductive as I try to give it my all. Mr Sharma slaps my ass hard as I turn my back to him but I do not stop. I continue my seductive dance and seductively sway my ass and hips as my back is to him.

I can only imagine what a lewd sight I make in my transparent sari.

He slaps my other ass cheek even harder and I wince at the stinging pain.

Moving closer to him I feel his hands on my hips as I continue to dance.

He all of a sudden pulls me back against him. My ass is pushed into his crotch and his hands immediately grope and squeeze my breasts.

I writhe against him as I try to move away but he has a firm hold of me and this only causes more friction between my ass and his cock.

He pulls my sari down and exposes my breasts. I am shocked and try to pull up the sari but he aggressively pulls my hands away and I am unable to cover myself.

His fingers play with my stiff and erect dark nipples. I bite my lip to stifle my moan at his arousing touches.

He pulls my sari further down but I struggle free and I am able to escape his clutches.

"Madhu can I speak to you?" Sanjay finally says as he walks over to me and Mr Sharma while I fix my sari. I am breathing heavily from the efforts of escaping and the arousal.

"You are not fully committing to this role. I am going to be serious with you now. I would never give someone this much time usually and I would have dismissed you for the number of mistakes you made," he takes a deep sigh as my heart sinks.

"But I see something in you that I like. We will make Mr Sharma sit on the chair as you dance. I want to see you use the props and dance seductively. The new positions should allow you to lift your leg on his shoulder. You are naturally sexy but I want to see you bring that out in your performance. This time you should do the snake dance. Can you do that?" He asks.

"Yes sir. I can do that," I want to complain about the inappropriateness but his words stop me. He can also see something in me and I wanted to prove myself.

"I will be closer to guide you and I do not want you to stop until I give the signal," he says and I feel even more intimidated with Sanjay being so close.

As Mr Sharma is sat down I dance in front of him.

"You need to dance closer and use these hips more. Show me the masala," Sanjay says as he grabs hold of my hips and moves his hands over my ass groping me.

I move closer and lift my leg on to Mr Sharma's shoulder. As I have lifted my leg up the sari moves off my leg and it is naked. Mr Sharma is looking up between my legs and looking at my snatch. It is making me moist as I watch him devour me with his eyes. I move my leg back down and wiggle for him.

Mr Sharma is devouring my body with his eyes as I dance closer. I am just in front of him as I dance. I lift my hands up and do the snake shape dance in front of him and he licks his lips as I wiggle for him.

His looks are turning me on and I must admit that this situation is making me aroused.

"Use the chair. You need be able to improvise," Sanjay orders from behind.

As I dance closer to Mr Sharma his hands untuck my sari from waist without me realising. The sari comes loose as I straddle Mr Sharma and continue my snake dance. As I am wriggling my hips and hands are clasped above my head Mr Sharma is unwrapping my sari.

I want to stop him but Sanjay has given me specific directions and I don't want to fail.

My sari is coming loose and falls down to my waist. My breasts are completely exposed to Mr Sharma as he ogles my body and touches my exposed waist. The touch sends a sensation through me. Mr Sharma pulls down my sari and it lands on my feet.

I take a deep sigh. I am in mental torment. I want to stop. Every bone in my body is telling me to stop but I also know that I can't stop.

I close my eyes as I picture myself dancing on my own and no one else is here. Unbeknownst to me at this time Mr Sharma has unzipped and opened his trousers pulling out his fat cock.

My legs are spread as I straddle him and dance centimetres away from his body.

Mr Sharma's hands go up to my breasts and he firmly squeezes and gropes them.

Sanjay comes up behind me and grabs me by the hips.

"You need to be more flexible and bend your legs more," Sanjay says as he moves me lower towards Mr Sharma.

"Uff oh," I moan as I make contact with Mr Sharma's dick. It is unexpected but in my aroused state not an all too unpleasant experience.

I feel ashamed at myself for being aroused by this harassment.

I begin a forward and backward motion on Mr Sharma's cock as I keep my hands up.

Mr Sharma is more aggressively squeezing my breasts. He is rolling my nipples between his forefinger and thumb as my motions against his cock become faster. I don't let it enter me but the sensation of his head rubbing against my wet slit and erect clit is driving me crazy. I am drawing lines and think as long as I don't have sex everything is fine.

Mr Sharma takes my nipple into his mouth. He sucks hard and bites my nipple as he squeezes my breasts.

I feel so close to my orgasm and my body is on edge when all of a sudden Sanjay speaks.

"That is much better but I think we should start again with a few changes," Sanjay says. I am moments away from my orgasm and disappointed it has come to an end.

Mr Sharma pulls me off him and it takes me a few moments to gather my sense of self and collect my sari.

I am wrapping the sari around myself but my mind is elsewhere. My need to orgasm is so strong that I cannot think about anything but sex.

Sanjay knocks on the partition and hands me some jewellery. They are shimmery gold and silver bangles and two gold anklets.

"The dance sequence will be better with these," he tells me.

I sit there for a moment as I contemplate what to do. There is a sexually charged atmosphere in the room and I can see Sanjay's and Mr Sharma's eyes on me. The anklet and bangles are jingling as I walk towards Sanjay and Mr Sharma.

They seem to be enjoying the sight before them but I plan on giving them much more this time around.

"Sanjay, since we are improvising. I believe Mr Sharma is a little overdressed," I say as Sanjay is taken by surprise.

"What do you mean?" Sanjay asks surprised.

"I just think that a man who is in an establishment where girls 'dance' and he is receiving a private dance. I just don't imagine him wearing a shirt and trousers like he is in a business meeting," I say as my words are led by my horny thoughts.

Sanjay looks over at Mr Sharma and they exchange a sly grin.

"I knew there was something about you Madhu. Mr Sharma, I believe you should listen to Madhu and change into something more appropriate for this setting," Sanjay says as Mr Sharma walks behind the partition. Less than a minute later Mr Sharma returns completely naked. His cock is erect and bouncing as he walks confidently towards us.

I bite my lip as I watch him walk towards me. That need inside me growing ever stronger.

Sanjay directs us towards a bed at the back of the set.

"I think this is a more realistic setting for the scene," Sanjay says. Mr Sharma sits on the edge of the bed as Sanjay steps back to start the music.

This time I am not as shy about coming forward as I look at Mr Sharma and dance up close to him. My ass practically on his lap as I wiggled and swayed for him.

His hands were on my hips and as I felt him untuck my sari I twirled out and felt the sari unwrap from my body.

I looked back to see Mr Sharma clutching one end of the sari and the other end was at my feet. I winked at him and he gave me a dirty smile.

A few short hours ago this would have given me the creeps but now it caused me to want to jump on his cock.

I clasped my hands together above my head and danced the snake dance towards Mr Sharma completely naked. My breasts swaying more obviously to the rhythm of my movements. Mr Sharma is looking directly at my pubic hair. I trim my hairs short but I never shave and Mr Sharma seems to like my hair. My armpits are not completely shaved either and he has his eyes on them too. I am dancing more vigorously and the jingling sound from my anklets and bangles adds another layer to my sexual dance.

I approach Mr Sharma and turn away from him as I wiggle and sway in front of him.

I am so hot and my juices are dripping down my leg.

12