Me Too - Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Sharma slaps my ass hard and stands up behind me. Pressing his hard cock against my ass.

He grabs hold of my hips and I wiggle my ass against his hard cock. I am so horny and turned on at this point.

I turn around to face him and push him down on the bed.

I straddle him as I dance more vigorously for him. My body twisting for him as the bangles clash together.

Mr Sharma cannot take his eyes off me and I am drunk on the power.

I glide against his cock. Letting the lips of my wet engorged vulva rub up and down his shaft.

It is getting harder and harder for me to maintain my body position as my need begins to override any sense of directions. I lower down on his cock as his head enters inside of me.

"Oh Mr Sharma!" I moan.

His hands come up my body and firmly grab hold of my breasts. It is something I can sense he had wanted to do for some time.

He roughly teases my nipples by pinching and pulling them. I lower myself on his cock as I feel more of him inside of me.

I then feel Sanjay behind me and he pulls my hair to side as he kisses my neck. His hand moves across my stomach and he begins to move down to the stubbly hairs above my pussy.

His kissing moves along my shoulder and then over my armpits.

I feel at my weakest point and I desperately need Mr Sharma inside of me.

Sanjay continues his search through my stubbly pubes and he parts my lips.

He then flicks my clit and I can no longer resist as I bury my weight against Mr Sharma and take him completely inside of me.

"My body is burning!" I moan as I vigorously ride Mr Sharma.

My body is jingling as the jewellery shakes from the vigorous fucking.

Sanjay leans my body forward as I feel his hard cock against my ass. I try to object but Mr Sharma pulls me into a kiss.

I then feel Sanjay force his cock into my ass.

"I fucking love these anal virgins," Sanjay grunts as he forces his cock inside of me.

It feels like my ass is being split in half by his cock. Tears streak down my eyes as I am forced to take his cock. He is entering an inch at a time until he is fully inside of me.

Mr Sharma finally releases me from the kiss as I calm down after Sanjay is completely inside of me.

"Uff oh," I moan as Sanjay roughly fucks me from behind and it causes me to push down harder against Mr Sharma.

The treat me like a piece of meat as they both vigorously fuck me.

"Uff oh! Madarchod!" I moan out loud as my body is violated by these two men.

They pick up a frenzied pace as I found myself reaching that peak I so desperately craved.

"Oh! Sanjay! Mister Sharma!" I moaned at the top of my lungs as my climax thundered through my body.

Sanjay slammed deep into my ass and Mr Sharma thrusted hard inside of me as they both climaxed.

My body was hot and sweaty as I came down from my orgasm and I collapsed on the bed as there fluids oozed out of my holes.

I was taken out of my slumber when Mr Sharma almost rubbed his cock and balls across my face. He was straddling my face with his fat body. I was spent and tired and unable to fight him off as he forced his cock down my throat. Sanjay was between my legs licking my cunt.

They were relentless and I never had this energy from previous lovers.

I willingly took Mr Sharma's cock as Sanjay stirred my horny feelings with his tongue. He had certainly done this before as he pushed buttons I did not know I had.

Mr Sharma began to tea bag my mouth with his balls and I more than willingly coated them with my saliva and sucked on them.

Fuck, I was being spit roasted straight after being double penetrated. I had always been quite straight sex. I only ever had one partner and never cheated and here I was being used willingly by two men.

Sanjay brought me to another orgasm as my mouth was stuffed with Mr Sharma's dick. I was gagging his dick and he was cutting off my airways as he sat on me.

I then felt Sanjay's dick at the entrance to my wet and soaking cunt.

He penetrated me hard and Mr Sharma began to throat fuck me.

They seemed to be in perfect sync and my body convulsed as I lurched forwards towards another orgasm.

My saliva was dripping down my chin and my tears were welling up as I was being fucked to an inch of my life.

My body was jingling with each thrust and it made it ever the hotter.

I came first as I almost bit Mr Sharma's dick due to the powerful orgasm. Mr Sharma came deep down my throat as he felt my teeth on his cock. Sanjay then came inside of me.

We stayed for 30 minutes before they got dressed and sent me on my way.

Sanjay gave me an envelope of money for my efforts during the audition and I was cast in my first movie.

12