Me, You, My Wife, and Yours

Story Info
Wife swap. Harry and Helen fuck their best friends.
7.7k words
4.33
58.7k
41

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

Seeing my wife, Helen, blowing Brad, my best friend, would have been devastating a few weeks before.

Now, as I watched my wife thoroughly enjoy servicing Brad's cock, I called out, "Make sure you swallow, Helen."

She pulled her mouth off, smirked resignedly, sighed and said, "I know, Harry. Every fucking drop."

She went back to blowing him.

Janet, Brad's wife, a cute little brunette I always had the hots for, pulled her mouth off my dick, looked up at me and said, "You want me to swallow, too, Harry?"

"Absolutely not! Helen drinks all the cum. Don't you, Baby?"

Pausing to answer, Helen said, "Yeah, Janet. Harry likes it that way."

Janet paused blowing me and put on an exaggerated pouty face. "I don't get any? Why not? I like to swallow, too, you know."

Everyone but Janet laughed.

Brad nodded. "Yes, she does. She really does."

Helen frowned. "And I fucking hate it. Why can't Janet be the cum slut?"

Now everyone but Helen laughed.

"I volunteer!" Janet quipped, raising her hand, and going back to sucking my dick.

"Nope!" Looking over at Helen as Janet bobbed her mouth a little too quickly on my cock, I said, "It has to be you, Helen. I just fucking love that cute, disgusted face you make when you're choking down a big load. You're sucking his dick so good. Are you really going to ruin the experience and deprive Brad of that?"

Helen looked up at Brad expectantly as she deepthroated his cock and held it there.

I could see her throat undulating as she did that deepthroat, tongue wagging trick.

I envied Brad. Janet was great at giving head, but Helen was Helen.

She could out-blow a porn star.

Brad yelled, "I think... we're about... to find out. Holy shit! I'm cumming!"

Janet stopped blowing me and we all looked at Helen, suddenly on the receiving end of Brad's orgasm.

Brad's knees buckled, and his whole body shook. Helen pulled her mouth back up his shaft, and held her lips in a tight ring around the end of his cock. Her hands both milking his cock in an effort to help coax out as much cum as humanly possible.

Her eyes popped wide as some unknown quantity of sperm shot into her mouth.

"Oh shit," Janet mused, smiling proudly, eyes wide and staring. "That looks like one of his really big ones." She giggled. "Even I have trouble with those."

We had known Brad and Janet for many years. I knew Brad since I was twelve. We were friends long before I met Helen.

Helen and Janet were friends since high school. Both of them were four years older than Brad and I. So, when Helen and I were dating, about a year before we got married, Brad met Janet at our house.

They hit it off, started dating, and were both in our wedding party, an usher and a bride's maid.

I knew Helen had a thing for Brad, and he her. It was obvious. Neither would ever do anything about it, but I could always tell they were very attracted to each other. She always talked about how much Brad looked like Patrick Swayze - and Helen adored Patrick Swayze.

Brad often countered with how much Helen looked like Marilyn Chambers.

The first time he mentioned that resemblance, Helen had said she didn't know who that was.

When I told her it was a porn star she looked completely shocked and embarrassed.

Brad gushed apologetic, falling all over himself in an attempt to tell her how beautiful and sexy Marilyn Chambers was.

Helen accepted his apologies, trying to remain demure, but I could tell she secretly found his comparison complimentary.

After that they would routinely call each other Patrick and Marilyn.

How freaking obvious can you get?

Janet and I were much harder to read. I didn't know how Janet felt about me, but I thought she was a doll. I'm certain nobody even suspected how I felt.

If I'm attracted to someone who is taboo I make certain to exude the opposite. My momma didn't raise no fools.

Still, secretly, I would steal glimpses of her big, perky tits, thin waist and shapely round ass, all in a tiny five foot nothing package. She had alabaster skin and raven black hair past her shoulders.

Her cute, cherub-like face had the biggest dark brown eyes I'd ever seen.

Also, she seemed much more sexually uninhibited than most girls. Unlike Helen, Janet had no problem openly talking about past sexual exploits in detail.

She did this a lot around me, but never to me. So, again, hard to read.

I never caught Janet looking at me in anything but passing glances.

Was she coldly avoiding any hint of trying to connect in an intimate way like I was, or was she simply uninterested in any way?

I'm good at reading people, especially women. I guessed she was attracted to me, most women were, and suspected she just knew how to hide it well like I did, but I truly did not know.

So, the years passed, and all four of us remained good friends, just good friends.

Then my wife cheated on me and I made her into my sex slave for a day. (See 'Wife to Sex Slave' on Literotica, by yours truly)

About a week after that, as we tried to resume our marriage with openness and honesty, I confessed my attraction for Janet to Helen.

"How long have you been attracted to her?" Helen sat forward on her lawn chair.

The grill was heating up, all the food and drinks were ready for the backyard barbecue. We had just sat down to have a beer and a cigarette as we waited for our guests.

I shrugged and chuckled. "Since I met her."

"But... but she's my best friend."

"So?"

Helen looked genuinely upset. "So that's wrong. You shouldn't be attracted to my best friend."

"You're attracted to Brad. What's the difference?"

Helen's eyes shot wide. "What? Brad?" she said, feigning shock.

"Oh, please. I thought we were being honest? Yes, Brad... or should I say, Patrick?" I smirked and took a smug drag of my smoke. "You want to fuck him? That can happen now."

Her mouth dropped open.

"But that means I get to fuck Janet."

Helen didn't seem to know how to react. Her head shook and her eyes blinked. I thought I saw her can of beer slip a little from her grasp.

Just then, as if on cue, Brad's voice came from behind us. He said, "Hey, Harry. Hey, Marilyn. What the hell are you guys talking about? I heard my wife's name."

Helen's beer dropped from her hand onto the grass. It spouted a quick puddle of foam.

I laughed raucously. "We were just talking about wife swapping," I said, standing up and moving around my chair to hug Brad.

Janet walked up behind him.

"Wife swapping?" Brad laughed, hugging me. "Holy crap! I guess we have a lot more drinking to do to catch up to you guys."

"No, we were just joking around," Helen said, awkwardly trying to wipe grass off her beer.

"No we weren't," I said, "I was confessing how much I'm attracted to Janet, and Helen was denying how much she's attracted to you."

"I am not attracted to you!" Helen said. She looked at Janet, shaking her head. "I'm not, Janet."

"See," I said, pointing at Helen. "Denial is NOT just a river in Egypt."

"But, I'm not!" Helen slammed her beer down on the table.

Janet smiled and said, "Yes, you are." She pulled up next to Brad, ducking under his arm and curled her arm around him. Looking up at her husband, she rubbed his muscular arm and added, "Who wouldn't be? He's a hunk."

They kissed.

"But... but I'm not. Really. Brad's like a brother to me."

"Yeah," I said, "Like a brother you want to fuck." Janet, Brad and I all laughed, as Helen looked more frantic than ever.

"I can't believe you people," she said. "This is ridiculous."

We laughed louder.

"It's no big deal," I said. "I mean Brad's crush on Helen is probably even bigger than Helen's crush on Brad. Right, Brad?"

Brad's jovial smile vanished. He looked like a train was bearing down on him. His mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out.

"Yeah," I said, "Brad has the biggest crush of any of us."

Still smiling, Janet focused in on me with her big dark eyes blazing, shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I think my crush on you is the biggest one here."

Brad twisted around, pulling his arm off his wife and Helen stood up, both staring at Janet with their mouths agape.

She snarled at them, pulled even further away from her husband and said, "What? It's just a natural physical response. Sometimes I just look at Harry and I get wet. Don't tell me looking at Brad doesn't do that for you, Helen. I've seen how you-"

"It doesn't!" Helen shouted. "That's ridiculous. How can that happen looking at any man?"

Looking stunned, Brad said, "You get wet?"

Janet smiled and nodded several times, seemingly thrilled to share her secret.

"Looking at Janet makes me hard sometimes," I offered.

They all looked at me. Janet was the only one smiling, her eyes looking like she'd just seen a cute puppy.

"Oh," she cooed at me, "What a sweet thing to say."

I raised my beer to her and chuckled. "Thank you. Mostly when you're walking away. Such a gorgeous ass." I fluttered my brow and took a drink.

The beer flew out of my hand and the wind flew out of my lungs as I flew backwards, lifted a foot high off the ground.

It felt like I got hit by a truck.

I landed with Brad on top of me.

"You look at my wife's ass, you sick fuck! I'll kill you!"

I was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, in very good shape and I grew up in a black neighborhood, always fighting, and having those fights with a lot of very tough black kids.

Unfortunately, so did Brad.

He was also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do (a degree higher than me), was in better shape and grew up in that very same neighborhood.

Also, Brad was about four inches taller and twenty pounds heavier.

He rained blows down on me as our wives screamed.

Still, I'm no helpless kitten. I'm very quick, very experienced in getting beaten on by someone bigger than me (unfortunately) and I had the one advantage of not being angry.

As Brad did his best to break my face, I deftly dodged, blocked, redirected and mostly avoided the majority of his hammering blows.

I say mostly because one punch to the forehead did get through and rang my bell a little.

As my wind returned, though, and I assessed my predicament, I began calculating how best to defend myself.

Unfortunately, with few other options, I decided I had to inflict some sobering pain on my attacker. As I fended off his raging fist barrage, the window opened and I took it.

I kneed Brad hard in the balls.

He howled like a hound dog, clutched his junk and toppled off me.

I chuckled and sat up, rubbing the growing knot on my forehead.

"You stupid, piece of shit," I shouted at him as he writhed in agony.

Picking up my dented, half empty can of beer I drained the bottom suds.

"You've been drooling over my wife's ass for years!" I whipped the empty can at him and it bounced harmlessly with a tinny ping off his thick mane of hair, more for an emphasis than for an assault.

Later that night, after the kids were in bed and all our other guests had gone, Brad and Janet remained.

We sat around the fire in the back yard, applying bug spray, talking softly and drinking our drinks.

"When should we do this?" Helen asked.

"I want to do it now," Janet said.

Brad frowned, and looked at his wife. "Why? Is he making you wet?"

Janet whacked Brad in the chest and sat up, turning to look him in the eye as she sat on his lap.

"What is your problem?" she asked. "I thought you were okay with this?"

"I am." He shrugged. "I just never heard you say you get wet looking at me."

"Of course I do. I even told you that before."

"Well, I don't remember that. I think I would remember that."

"Brad, Baby," Janet said, caressing his cheek. "If you're too jealous to do this then we should not do it."

I spoke up. "How about just you and Helen have sex, Brad?"

Brad's eyes widened. "What?"

"Would you be okay with that, Janet? Just let them two go at it?"

Janet smiled. "Sure, that would be awesome. As long as we get to watch." She turned and looked at Brad. "Would you like that, Honey? Just you and Helen?"

Brad shrugged, staring at me. After a long pause, he asked, "Don't you want to fuck my wife's great ass?"

"I said gorgeous ass. Your wife has a gorgeous ass. And, yes, of course I want to fuck it... but not if it hurts you. What the fuck, Brad. I love you. We're like brothers."

"Okay," Brad said, "Then you won't mind if I fuck Helen."

"Nope. Take her right now if you want."

"Hey!" Helen said, "I think I get a say in this, and I'm not-"

"No! You don't!" I held my hand up as I interrupted her. "Remember. You fuck who I say and when I say it and however I want you to do it."

Helen did not look happy.

Both Brad and Janet sat up and took turns looking back and forth at my wife and me in the flickering campfire light.

"What the hell is going on, Helen?" Janet asked, breaking the intense silence.

"I... I cheated on Harry."

"Holy shit!" Brad said.

Janet got down off his lap and kneeled on the grass in front of Helen. "Are you okay?" She asked her.

"Is she okay?" I laughed and shook my head, taking a swig of my beer.

Janet and Helen darted annoyed glances in my direction. Janet hugged Helen, and then my wife began to sob quietly as Janet consoled her.

Brad leaned forward. He said, "Harry, are you okay?"

"No. No, Brad. I'm not."

I downed the rest of my beer and grabbed another from the cooler. Motioning to Brad with a can, he nodded and I tossed him a full one.

We popped our tabs and sipped.

"Is that why you want to have sex with Janet, to get back at Helen?"

His innocence or naivety seemed absurd to me. This couple was nowhere near mature enough to copulate with.

I decided right there, after that question, that we could not have sex with Brad and Janet.

"No, Brad. Me wanting to fuck your wife has nothing to do with Helen. It has nothing to do with you. I just think your wife is hot and I would like to fuck your hot wife, but I don't think you're mature enough to handle that."

Brad looked like he was about to explode again. His eyebrows knotted up and his hand formed a fist.

"See!" I pointed at his fist. "Are you going to try to punch me again with that? You're getting angry... again. You can't even discuss real feelings without getting angry. Should I be angry about your real feelings of lust for Helen? Should I?"

"No, I don't feel that way--"

"Oh, just shut the fuck up if you're going to lie. Let's talk about work, or baseball if you can't handle adult conversations. You definitely can't handle wife swapping. So let's just end that idea right here and now."

I took a drink and we sat there a moment. The girls continued whispering, crying and hugging.

"So," I said to Brad, "How about them Sox? I hear they're in second to last place."

"I want to fuck Helen," Brad loudly blurted out.

Everyone looked at him.

"I've always wanted to fuck Helen." His face became so intense it looked like he was getting a leg amputated. "I am such a fucking asshole!" he screamed, putting both his hands on either side of his head and grimacing. "I want her so bad that I think about her every time I have sex with Janet."

Everyone sat there in silence, stunned.

Suddenly, Janet said, "Oh, shit!" She looked over at me. "I guess you were right. He does have the biggest crush." She giggled.

I shook my head. "That's not a crush, Janet. Brad's in love with my wife."

Janet's smile faded. She turned her head slowly toward Helen. They gazed into each others eyes for several long seconds.

Helen's eyelids fluttered. She shook her head and began to speak. "I don't know anything about-"

Janet slapped her hard across the face.

Helen yelped and held her cheek.

I jumped from my chair, crossed the distance and pushed Janet away from Helen. "Don't you dare strike my wife. Your husband is the one in love with her. Go hit him."

Janet, now on her ass, looked up at me and burst into tears. "But... but she loves him, too!"

"Helen doesn't love Brad, you idiot. Helen doesn't love anyone but Helen."

Brad lifted Janet off the grass. She allowed him to help her to her feet until she realized who was helping her.

Janet hauled off and smacked him hard across the face, too, much harder than she had slapped Helen.

"You fucking love her?" she screamed.

"No! No!" Brad said, holding his cheek, a look of horror on his face. "I just want to fuck her... like... like you want to fuck Harry. That's all. Just that."

Janet pointed back at Helen, both girls a complete blubbering mess. "You fucking think of her every time we have sex. What the fuck is that?"

"I love you, Janet! I love you!"

Janet's body shook as she sobbed. Shaking her head from side to side, she hugged herself.

Brad moved in, trying to hug her. She pushed him away.

"Okay," I shouted, "Everyone stop!"

They all paused and looked at me. I said, "Brad, have you ever cheated on Janet?"

"No, of course not."

"I didn't think so. And I would know. I'm your best friend." I looked Janet in the eyes. "Janet, have you ever cheated on Brad."

Still softly sobbing, she shook her head.

"I didn't think so... but you knew my wife was cheating on me, didn't you, Janet?"

Her sobbing came to an abrupt halt. She glanced quickly at Helen and averted her eyes. Janet began shaking her head.

"Janet, be honest. Helen has told me every God damn thing. Haven't you, Helen?"

"Yes, I told him everything, Janet. Even things you don't know. You can be honest with Harry."

Janet still looked hesitant.

I said, "I know you knew, Janet. It's okay. I know about the elf, about the neighbor, about the biker, about the DJ and even about the fucking male stripper. I know it all."

Janet's face contorted. "About the elf?" She looked over at Helen. "You had sex with an elf?"

"What the fuck!" Helen said, exasperated. "Is that all anyone ever hears?"

Janet laughed. "Well, you have to admit that's pretty fucked up."

Brad said, "What kind of elf, like a Tolkien elf?"

"It was a Santa elf," I said.

Janet had a huge grin on her face. "Did he have snowballs?"

Even I began chuckling. Helen was the only one not laughing.

"Not fucking funny," she said.

"Anyway, Janet," I said, "Do you think Helen loves me? Be honest."

Janet's face became serious. She wiped her tears with her hands and shook her head. "No, but I don't know. She says she loves you, Harry." Janet shrugged. "Maybe she does, but Helen has always been a cheater."

"Hey!" Helen said, "I'm right here, Janet. What the fuck?"

"Well, it's true. You said be honest."

"I didn't cheat on Harry the whole time we dated. I didn't. Tell him."

"That is true," Janet said. "She used to brag about that. You were the only guy she didn't cheat on... until you got married." Janet shrugged. "For what that's worth."

"It doesn't matter," I said. "My point is that you don't even know if my wife truly loves me or not, yet you suspect she loves Brad? Isn't that a bit far fetched?"

Janet's shoulders sagged and she huffed a breath out her nose. "I suppose so. I probably overreacted. I'm sorry, Helen. I didn't mean to hit you. I love you."

Helen stood up and the women hugged, both tearful, but smiling.

Brad and I exchanged looks as they hugged. He rolled his eyes and silently mouthed the words, "I AM SO FUCKED!"

"Lastly, Janet," I said, "I have one more question for you."

"What, Harry?"

"Are you in love with me?"

She chuckled, "Fuck no."

"But you get wet just looking at me."

"That doesn't mean I love you. I just think you're hot."

"How do you think that made Brad feel when you admitted that?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Insecure?"

"Like you felt insecure when he admitted fantasizing about Helen when you have sex?"

She frowned. "He said every fucking time we have sex."

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers