All Comments on 'Me, You, My Wife, and Yours'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere12 months ago

Two stories for the price of one? Did we even need the flashback? I don't think so...

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Really want a part 2 (or maybe even a part 3?)

MafenMafen12 months ago

Idiotic and badly written. One line paragraphs are boring to read.

HofeederHofeeder12 months agoAuthor

I'm shocked at how low my rating is on this. I don't really care. I write for me, but I thought this first part was very well written and contained some very fond and exciting memories. Maybe I should have embellished? The Gloria scene probably hurt this excerpt. IRL Brad loved that incident, but I hated it. She really was a selfish lover. Even though I wrote it like it was me losing interest, it was actually her shutting things down. Gloria came like ten times, twice with me and the rest with Brad. She came so hard and so often that it actually turned me off. Mostly, what turned me off is that she wouldn't do anal, let both of us fuck her at the same time or even suck our dicks... AT ALL, so I changed that for entertainment value. Hell, if I wrote that scene more accurately I think it would have COMPLETELY sucked. (I ALSO left out the fact that I did, in fact, cum in her pussy, and maybe I should have included that, but it just didn't seem to fit with this new "fake take" of me simply losing interest.) Okay, I get it now. Despite the fun pub scene, which made me want to include this, I should have left this whole segment out. Only scenes of the "good" sexual experiences I've had from now on, folks. I have plenty of those.

HofeederHofeeder12 months agoAuthor

Idiotic and badly written??? Please don't leave an opinion this strongly negative without giving specific examples. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Ignore the haters and keep writing

mybikecruisesmybikecruises12 months ago

Great story of how you & your neighbors began a potential fantastic exchange of wonderful sex!! This could even develop into the even greater type of friendship/relationship called polyamory that allows 2couples that are locked into 2 love affairs that were as long as yours were from the beginning of each of your marriages!!! The the love exists as close as yours is and the issue Janet had needing additional sex, it was because of the teasing of Brad calling her a porn star and wanting more, and Janet wouldn't say anything because she was afraid of Brad. Helen needed to extra sex because Brad told her she was a porn star.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

I thought it was well written. Had some sexy parts. I looked up Marilyn Chambers! She looks a lot like my wife who’s actual name is Helen. I’m gonna have to watch some videos! Nailed the dead head dork, perfect representation with him selling his lady’s ticket. Poor lost soul Gloria. Tense story really but funny in ways too. I’ve had some stories hammered by puritans here, lowly true sexless cucks, who just downvote on their flimsy jealous emotions. Fuck em! You might like some of my stories! Cheers 🥂

HofeederHofeeder10 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Shaglus_Ziegler. I will definitely read your work. I'm busy writing a fun piece of fiction, "Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy!" which is almost complete, but I will set up your work in my favorites for when I'm in reading mode. I'm glad you liked the story. It really is based on true events, although embellished and changed for entertainment value and to protect identities. You would love my Wife to Sex Slave part 2 if you want to read something really juicy involving "Helen". lol Hope to see you again in the comments, my friend, both in mine and yours. And keep writing!

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

How you switched from the present-the tension, the fight with Brad, the admission by everyone about their feelings for the others' spouse-and your tryst with Gloria demonstrates to this reader and soon-to-be submitter of my own works that you have the gift of prose!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES