Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 02

Story Info
A night of romance before the foursome.
4k words
4.41
14.3k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
287 Followers

On the night of our first foursome Brad and Janet arrived ten minutes early, but that was okay.

We were ready.

First off, even though we were both very horny when our friends left us the night before, Helen and I had agreed to refrain from having sex that night.

We wanted to save up all our sexual energies for the foursome.

That decision, surprisingly, led to one of the most intimate nights of our marriage.

We showered together before bed. As we stepped into the shower, Helen turned and kissed me. She smiled a sad smile as she handed me her Teatree shampoo and said, "Can you wash my hair for me?"

I nodded and took the bottle.

Turning away and getting her hair soaked under the shower, she said, "Something you said to Janet tonight... really bothered me."

I poured my palm full of shampoo and put the bottle on the holder.

"What did I say that bothered you?" I began working the soap into her hair.

"You said - mmmm, that feels nice. It's been a while since you did this for me."

"I love washing your hair," I said, moving my fingertips to lightly scratch and massage my wife's scalp and neck.

"Soooo, good," she said.

"So, what did I say, Baby... that bothered you?"

"You said, 'Helen only loves Helen'."

I didn't know what to say to that. I believed it, and that made it even more hurtful.

For a while, the only sounds that followed were of the shower, slapping water and my hands scrubbing and massaging Helen's head.

"You don't feel like I love you?"

"Rinse," I said, "I'll wash it again."

Helen put her head under the shower and rinsed.

"In some ways... I feel loved. In other ways, no, I don't."

"Didn't I show you how much I loved you last week... in that van."

I smiled. "Yes, I suppose so. It makes me feel loved thinking about that day."

Helen got in position and I began her repeat hair washing.

"I let a black guy fuck me, Harry."

I chuckled. "Yes, you did."

"It's not funny. That guy had a huge cock. It fucking hurt."

"I know, Babe. I'm sorry." I pulled her into me, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

We rinsed her hair together under the shower.

"You liked it after he got going."

"Of course I did. I'm a fucking sexual deviant. There is something seriously wrong with me, Harry."

"I don't think so," I said, grabbing the body wash and a facecloth. I began lathering up her whole body from chin to ankles.

"Ooh," she cooed, "I'm getting the deluxe wash tonight."

"Anything for my loving wife."

She frowned at that, but it faded into a contented smile as she basked in my full body lathering massage.

We rinsed together again, this time kissing and groping under the deluge.

"Gimme," she said, taking the facecloth, "Now I do you."

"Kool."

As she lathered me up and down from scalp to feet, she said, "How can you not think there is something seriously wrong with me, Harry? I fucking cheated on you our whole marriage."

"Yeah, but that's a completely separate issue. Cheating is one thing, enjoying a meaty black cock in your pussy is another."

"But a meaty black cock in my pussy was cheating."

"No. It wasn't."

Helen chortled ruefully. "How the hell was that not cheating?"

"Because I made you do it. Just like I'm going to make you fuck Brad tomorrow night."

Helen finished lathering my body in silence.

Then she said, "But... I'm going to really enjoy fucking Brad." She pushed me gently under the shower head to rinse.

"Good," I said, "A wife should enjoy the things her husband makes her do."

"Aren't you worried... I'll like it too much?"

I chuckled. "I love it when you like sex too much. That's what I'm hoping for here."

"I mean what if..." Helen averted her eyes. "What if I fall in love with him?"

"I'm not worried about that." I pulled her into me, hugged her close and kissed her under the shower.

As her lips left mine, she gazed into my eyes with concern and said, "I'm worried about that."

"Are you worried I'll fall in love with Janet, too?"

She blinked. Her brow knitted up as she looked deeper into my eyes. "Should I be?"

I smiled and shrugged. "Maybe."

Helen pushed away from me. "Maybe?"

"Worse case scenario," I said, shutting off the water, "You fall in love with Brad or I fall in love with Janet. What then?"

I slid the door and stepped out of the tub.

"I don't know," Helen said.

I grabbed a towel and motioned for Helen to come closer. She stepped out of the tub and turned around, taking the towel.

"Well, even if I fell in love with Janet I would never leave you. It would hurt Brad, too, not just you."

She bent forward and wrapped her hair in the towel, as I grabbed another and began wiping her body dry.

"Would you leave me for Brad?"

"No."

"Then what's the problem?"

"But I... I might want to have more sex with him... like a lot more... and all the time."

"I still don't see a problem there."

"You wouldn't be... I mean... that wouldn't bother you?"

"Nope." As I dried myself, Helen began drying her hair. "Why, Babe, would it bother you if me and Janet suddenly couldn't stop fucking?"

Helen paused, thinking. She frowned and said, "I think I'd be annoyed by it. Not really jealous."

"So, if I had her over here every day for a month to fuck her that would just annoy you?"

She nodded and then abruptly stopped nodding, thinking more deeply.

"Actually, it would be nice seeing Janet every day."  Helen chuckled and smiled. She shook her head. "You know, I don't think you two fucking every day would bother me... at all."

"You're worried about nothing then. The fact is," I shrugged, "We are both already in love with Brad and Janet." I picked up my tooth brush, pasted it and just before brushing, I said, "I guess we always were."

Helen came to bed completely naked. I smiled as she climbed in next to me.

Nude in bed usually meant sex.

"I thought we agreed no sex?"

She smiled at me, pulled my face in close with a finger under my chin and gave me the softest and sweetest kiss.

"No sex then," she whispered.

She turned over and snuggled under the covers.

I hastily kicked my boxers off and tossed them in the general direction of the laundry bin.

Helen saw them fly and smirked back at me over her shoulder. "I thought no sex?"

Smiling, I shrugged and said, "No sex then."

We hadn't had sex since that crazy day in the van almost two weeks before. Helen had gotten her period, and I had done a lot of extra shifts at the hospital. On top of that we had both been in sort of a state of shock since the events of that day. (See Wife to Sex Slave by me, Hofeeder, right here on this site.)

We were still putting our marriage back together, and talking became our number one mode of expression. That night I could tell that both of us were primed to fuck and horny as hell.

I moved in behind her and placed my half erect cock in the crack of her ass, pressing my body against hers to pin it there.

Reaching my arm around her, I cupped her tit in my hand and hugged her close, burying my face in her thick brown hair.

"Ooh, you are a naughty boy," she said in an airy come-hither tone.

"Just spooning," I assured her.

"Mmmm, okay."

Helen reached back over her shoulder and caressed my face with the palm of her hand. Our legs entangled and she pressed her butt harder against me.

My cock grew.

"Dain-Jooor-ous..." I whispered my sing-song warning in her ear.

"Just getting cozy," Helen said.

"Mmm, right."

"So, you like Janet's 'gorgeous ass' more than mine?" Helen gently gyrated her hips, massaging my hardening penis between her warm naked butt cheeks.

"Mmm," I moaned as a responding throb of my cock earned it fully erect status. "Not sure."

"Not sure, or afraid to admit you do?"

"Truthfully... not sure." I yanked her hip back, pressing her butt crack harder into my cock. "I'll tell you after I fuck it."

"But it's sexier looking than mine? Right? It turns you on more?"

I scoffed. "No fucking way." I began slowly fucking her ass cleavage. "You've got, by far, the sexiest looking ass I've ever seen in my life."

"But you just said you weren't sure... if you'll like it more." Helen put her hand behind her and between us, clutching around for the head of my cock.

"I haven't fucked it yet... so I can't know."

"So, you might like her ass better than mine after you fuck it?"

I pulled my hip back to give her hand more room and she got a better hold of my erection. She pressed it into her bum crack, stroking my cock slowly and gyrating her hips.

This was getting serious.

"I don't know what the fuck I'm saying, Sweetheart. Not a clue. Your amazing ass is jumbling my fucking brain."

"You want to fuck it?"

"Oh, God, yeah!"

"Is it nicer than Janet's?"

She arched her back and we both began thrusting our hips with my cock and her stroking hand in between us.

"Absolutely!"

"Is my ass more gorgeous than hers?"

"Yes."

"Say it!"

"Your ass is more gorgeous than Janet's... soooo much more gorgeous"

Helen slid her hand from my cock to her ass cheek and pulled it up, spreading her ass wide open. "Then, I think... you better fuck this gorgeous ass... don't you?"

"God, yes!" I said, absolutely crazed with lust.

Helen never offered anal when she was sober. She had a few beers in her, for sure, but this was not dirty-drunken-whore-Helen, who rammed cocks in every hole. So I relished the opportunity to see how mostly-sober-Helen would handle my big cock shoved deep in her beautiful ass.

I licked spit onto the palm of my hand and transferred it onto the head of my cock, but then I paused and thought about it.

Being jealous of Janet's ass had driven her to offering me this, and that was just plain wrong. Helen had nothing to be jealous about.

Suddenly, I felt an even greater urge to show her why she never had to be jealous again. I loved my wife more than anything in this world, even more than plowing her amazing ass.

"Helen," I said in a very intense tone, still nearly out of breath from being so sexually aroused. "I don't want to have sex with you tonight."

Her head spun around. She blinked and scowled at me with her eyes blazing. "Why the hell not? Because of tomorrow?"

I stared deeply into her eyes and said, "I don't want to have sex. I want to make love. We can fuck each other tomorrow... and we can fuck Brad and Janet, too. We'll have all kinds of sex tomorrow night. Tonight... I want to make love to my wife."

Helen's concerned expression vanished, replaced by an adoring smile. "Oh, Harrison," she whispered, immediately turning her whole body to face me. She peered deeply into my eyes and brought both her hands to my face. "That is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me."

She kissed me tenderly and passionately, her eyes rolling back into her head like they used to before we got married.

As she pulled her soft lips away, breathing in a sigh, she whispered. "And I want to make love to my husband."

"Hold that thought," I said, jumping up to grab my mix tape, I popped it into the boom box on the dresser.

"Oh, no!" Helen laughed as she protested. "Not the mix tape."

"Yes," I said, hitting the play button. "The mix tape." I jumped back into bed. "Come on," I said, pulling her into me, and giving her a soft kiss. "You never even heard it yet. You just think they're stupid."

She laughed, shaking her head. "That's because mix tapes are fucking stupid."

"Not this one."

Just then, "Feel Like Making Love" by Bad Company began.

Helen let out a sharp, loud laugh of scorn, shaking her head and smiling her movie-star smile. "Fucking stupid," she said.

"Just roll with it," I said, kissing her. "For me."

Her derisive smile faded. She kissed back. "Okay, Harry." She pulled me into her embrace. "For you."

We kissed again, melting into each other, the iconic guitar riff of the chorus in that song playing in the background.

I don't know how long the kissing lasted. Time and the world ceased to exist.

As I finally stirred from our blissful, trance-like make-out session, I found myself on top of my wife.

Moving my lips from hers, I kissed and licked her chin and neck all the way down to the beautiful nook between her collarbone.

Hungrily attacking and adoring her tits with my hands and mouth, I greedily massaged them and suckled her nipples to eraser tips, I made a circuitous path of kisses along her abdomen to her naval and fucked it with the tip of my tongue.

Helen moaned in delight.

Anticipating my journey's destination, her hips began to writhe and gyrate.

I licked my way down to her pussy mound, feeling the razor stubble on my lips and chin, and biting her meaty flesh. I softly licked all around her pussy, but not touching it, and merely brushing her already engorged clit with my passing lips.

Led Zeppelin played in the background, "... Little drops of rain, whisper of the pain...

Tears of love's lost in the days gone by...

My love is strong, with you there is no wrong...

Together we shall go until we die, my, my, my..."

I lifted and bit the meaty flesh of her inner legs, licked the warm crooks between her thighs and pussy mound, and then I ran my tongue lightly up her vulva, fluttering it with feathery pressure as I went.

She pushed her hot, wet pussy at my mouth, urgently offering it up for a more thorough eating. I greeted it with the flat of my whole tongue, lapped slowly up her cunt like a dog several times and then softly licked and sucked her bulbous clit into my mouth.

Helen cried out, grabbing my head in both hands. Her body trembled as I suckled and speed-bagged her clitorus with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, Harry," she called out softly, her voice an airy whine.

I pushed my tongue deep into her soaked and silky canal, exploring its hot, wet depths.

Helen groaned in approval.

Back up to her fleshy knob, down again on the insides of her pussy lips, and back up to where I started, again and again, I ate her pussy alive. Drinking in her juices, I enjoyed the blissfully sublime tastes and aromas of her vagina.

Increasing the speed and pressure of my efforts, I nibbled, licked and kissed her whole pussy, but always returned to concentrate on her clit.

Her hips began to pump as I sucked her blossoming clitoris up into my mouth for the tenth or fifteenth time. She moaned loudly and clutched my hair in her fists.

"Oh, Harry!" she cried out, breathlessly, her whole body bucking. "I'm going to cum so fucking good!"

I pulled my head away and said, "Not yet, Baby," climbing quickly up her body, I kissed her deeply and put the head of my hard cock against her opening.

I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner began playing on the mix tape. I didn't care for it, but I knew it was one of Helen's favorite songs.

She trembled in my arms, her eyes closed and her brow knitted in tight wrinkles.

"Look at me, Helen," I whispered. She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

Moving the head of my cock on her pussy, much like my tongue had moved, I drank in the passion in her eyes.

"Fuck me, Harry," she pleaded, urgently pulling at my cock with one hand, and my ass cheek with the other. Never breaking eye contact, she wrapped her legs around mine, and attempted pulling my cock into her.

She lifted her hips and strained, but I resisted and only the head of my cock slid into her.

Her hips bucked, swirling her pussy around the inserted tip. With pleading eyes, she panted and whined, "Don't tease me, Baby. Give it to me. Please, Harry."

She put both hands on my ass cheeks and strained harder, whining and panting. Her hips swirling in a frenzy.

The chorus began, "I want to know what love is... I want you to show me... I want to feel what love is... I know you can show me..."

"Fuck me, Harry!" she cried, begging me with her eyes. "Please, Baby! Fill me up!"

Still resisting, I said, "Tell me you love me."

Her eyes widened, her brow rose into an arch and she nodded repeatedly. "I love you, Harry! I do! I love you so fucking much!"

Drinking in her reaction, I pushed my cock, slowly, all the way into my wife. Her eyes rolled back into her head, breaking our eye contact, and she groaned loudly, her whole body shaking as I bottomed out, filling her up.

I grabbed a handful of her long, thick hair, nibbled her ear and whispered into it, "I love you, too, Helen."

Then I pumped her firmly but softly as she met my thrusts with her own.

We fucked and kissed with raw, intense passion, her clawing at my butt, hips and back, me pulling her hair with one hand and caressing her from her tit to her ass cheek with the other.

She began letting out the long low moans that signaled her orgasm was imminent. Her body tensed up and the speed of her pumping increased. I matched her speed and I thrust my cock harder into her pussy.

Our rhythmic pounding took us both to the precipice, and as Helen began to spasm and cry out incoherently in the throws of a powerful climax, I felt my own orgasm stir, build up, course through my pelvis and surge out of me and shoot into her.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me hard, and her body shook.

We came together, cheek to cheek and clutching one another with all our strength, as I shot all my cum into her and she took everything I had to give.

After my entire store had emptied inside her, we collapsed in a heap and both fought to catch our breath for several seconds.

We were drenched in sweat, and thoroughly winded, but both smiling contentedly in the afterglow of our incredibly intense and simultaneous release.

"We came together," Helen said, letting out a little giggle.

That was rare. If we were sober, I usually came long before Helen. If we were drunk, Helen usually came several times before I did.

There had only been a handful of occasions we had actually cum in unison. The first time we had sex in my mother's basement apartment was one. Our wedding night was another, and this night, the night before our foursome was a third. There were others, but those were usually accidental. I had planned those three memorable ones, and all three were inspired by my love for this woman.

I lifted my head and nodded, smiling, and looking into her eyes.

She still fought for air, but looked sated and giddy with delight. "Harry... that was glorious."

I chuckled. "Whew," I said, "Yes it was. Do you think your pretty boy, Brad, will ever make you cum like that?"

Helen blinked, her eyes suddenly wide with surprise at the question.

I got up and shut off the mix tape right at the beginning of "Light My Fire" by the Doors.

Helen beamed at me from the bed, her movie-star smile broader than ever. "So, you ARE jealous of Brad." She looked quite pleased.

"Of course, I am." I sat down and grabbed our Newports and a lighter off the nightstand. "You've been wanting to fuck that guy since you met him."

I took a cigarette out and lit it with the Zippo.

"How the hell did you know that?" She asked, pushing up to a sitting position and resting her back against the headboard. "I mean what exactly clued you in that I wanted to fuck him. Oh, and I'll take one of those, too, please." She pointed at the pack of smokes I had just tossed back onto the nightstand.

I took a long drag from my lit cig and offered it to her. "Let's just share."

She took it and said, "Well? What made you so certain I wanted to fuck Brad?"

I shrugged. "Lots of little things. Calling him Patrick all the time, the way you looked at him, how you moved around him. Everything."

"Oh, my God," she said, blowing smoke out her nose. "Was it that obvious?"

"Apparently... Janet picked up on it, too."

"Yeah, she did. And what is up with you two?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "Nothing. What?"

"Nothing? I was shocked when you both confessed to having the hots for each other. I thought you hated her and she hated you. What the fuck is that? You know you're both a couple of fucking sneaks, right? You know that."

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
287 Followers
12