Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She passed me back the cigarette and I smiled at her. "We both acted that way out of respect for you and Brad. You know that, too, right?"

Helen's eyes softened. She smiled and gave a little shrug. "I suppose so. Still, it was shocking to hear. Brad didn't take it well."

We both laughed.

I rubbed the lump on my forehead. "No," I said, "No he didn't." Looking into her eyes, intently, I asked the most important question. "So... How did you like my mix tape?"

She shrugged and blinked, offering me half a smile and nodding, "Okay... I have to admit... it wasn't awful."

"You loved it, then." I laughed and took the cigarette from her, crushing it out in the tray.

She giggled. "I didn't love it... It was okay."

"What song was your favorite?" I climbed into bed.

"Probably "I Want to Know What Love Is", but I liked them all."

"That makes sense. It came out when we were dating."

"That's when I knew I loved you, when I first heard that song I almost cried thinking about you."

"You never told me that," I said, liking the song for the first time. "I knew you liked it, so I put it on there, but you never told me that."

She nodded, smiling. "Yeah, that one was my favorite."

"Admit it. You love mix tapes now."

She shook her head, a guilty grin on her face. "No... but you can play that one. As mix tapes go that one's okay."

I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

We laid down together, still naked and snuggling close, as we chatted softly about the little things in our lives until we drifted off to sleep.

Brad was wearing his signature wife-beater T-shirt and jeans as he stepped through the door, followed quickly by Janet, who walked in wearing four inch red pumps and wrapped in a full length trench coat.

It was the middle of July.

I hugged Brad, looking at Janet and said, "Welcome. Come on in, guys... but what the fuck are you wearing, Janet?"

"Oh boy," Brad said, wearing a shit eating grin, "Are the kids here?"

"Of course not," I said. "And Helen's upstairs still primping."

Janet hugged the trench coat around her.

"You're wearing lingerie under that coat, aren't you, Janet?"

She shook her head, smiling, then ripped her coat off as I was closing the door behind them.

I actually gasped at the sight. Janet stood there completely naked.

"Holy shit!" I shouted.

Brad and Janet both burst out laughing.

Helen yelled down from the upstairs bathroom. "What did I miss?"

12