Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 04

Story Info
Helen-the-Drunken-whore fucks Brad.
5.7k words
4.46
11.3k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
276 Followers

"Go after him, Janet," Helen said, her eyes blazing with anger. "What the hell!" She flipped the back of her hand, shooing Janet away. "Go after your fucking husband."

Janet's eyes widened. She shook her head, quickly. "I can't. After what I..."  She looked up at me as if pleading, her eyes welling up with tears. "After what we just did? Oh my God, I just can't."

Helen's voice growled. She said, "Go and talk to him, Harry... before he leaves."

The last thing I wanted to do was go talk to Brad. I was seriously worried he might try to kill me.

I shook my head. "No way."

"I'll go then!" Helen said, walking quickly toward the kitchen. As she passed between us, she said, "You two ARE fucked. You're both fucking horrible people."

Her words took my breath away, as if I didn't feel badly enough.

Janet put her face in her hands, and her shoulders jerked up and down as she broke down and began sobbing. She was crying hard, but muffled the sounds with her hands.

I whispered, "I am so sorry, Janet," my voice cracking and my own tears welling up. "I'll... I'll go talk to him. I'll make this right."

Her head shot up. Looking at me with tears streaming down her panicked face, she shook her head. "No! No way! Not you, Harry! I'll go." She looked in the direction of the kitchen, let out a shaky breath and wiped the tears from her face with her hands. She put out her hand for help standing up. I took it and pulled her off the easy chair. She tried steadying herself on her high-heeled shoes, then grimaced angrily, swore under her breath and bent at the waist, unbuckling her shoe straps.

"You stay in here," she said, stepping out of one shoe and unbuckling the other. "I'll talk to him. I'll... I'll..." She stopped and looked up at me, a frightened look in her eyes. "What the hell do I say?"

I shook my head. "Tell him... tell him how much we both love him."

Her panicked expression faded, replaced by a sad one. She nodded and said, "Yeah... No. How much I love him, Harry... I'll tell him that."

I nodded.

"Okay," she said. "You just... You just stay the fuck in here." She stepped out of her other shoe, stood up and scampered barefoot and bareass into the kitchen.

I gasped at my last glimpse of her, spotting a long, thick stream of my cum running down her inner thigh.

Sitting down in the easy chair, I let out a breath, waited and listened.

All I could hear was some very intense whispering, mostly my wife's voice.

Then I heard Brad's voice mumbling, and the sound of Janet crying and her voice whining in a higher pitch.

Suddenly, Janet shouted, "I fucking do!" A moment later. "Yes, I do!" Another moment later. "Go fuck yourself! That's bullshit! It was just a hard fuck that did it! You haven't fucked me in weeks! What the fuck, Brad!"

Then it got quiet again, just more whispers and mumbling.

Suddenly, I heard Brad let out a little laugh. It was like music to my ears. I let out a relieved breath and only noticed my heart had been racing when it stopped pounding so hard in my chest.

I got up and walked to the end table with my smokes on it, grabbed a cigarette and lit up.

Looking down at my grandmother's ashtray, I noticed the large puddle of semen Helen had spit into it and was impressed for a second time.

As I let out my first drag, chuckling and shaking my head, I mused aloud to myself. "Fucking guy cums like a racehorse."

I saw the video camera still recording. It had been moved, and the tripod sat askew, pointing the camera at the wall. Walking over to it to investigate, I hit the stop record button. Then I hit play and rewind so I could watch the tape play back in reverse on the TV screen.

It rewound from nothing but a view of the wall, back to me fucking Janet.

It wasn't being filmed from across my twenty-six foot living room, either. One of them, either Brad or Helen, had picked up the camera and was holding it, filming me and Janet up close.

I hadn't even noticed them filming us so close when we were fucking. I had been too busy plowing Janet.

Putting the volume all the way down on the TV, I rewound to Janet and I standing up, and just kissing.

I hit play and watched, fascinated by the scene.

In my mind, I thought I had started out a bit slower, fucking Janet softer and slower, at first.

That is not what had happened in real life at all. From my very first forceful penetration, I had pounded that poor girl's pussy like a fucking jackhammer.

Janet's face had started out looking like she was going to burst into tears. I truly didn't remember that horrified look on her face, and that was only like twenty minutes ago. She looked completely traumatized. The poor thing seemed like she was in such severe pain, I wanted to rip my video-self off her and punch him in the face.

I don't know what had stopped Brad from doing exactly that.

My pounding had been much faster and harder than I remembered, too. Helen was right. I had never seen anyone fuck like that before, and Janet looked like she was in absolute agony.

I got embarrassed looking at it. How the fuck could I do that to anyone? It was brutal.

Why she hadn't screamed, cried out for help, or shouted for me to stop and get the fuck off her I will never know.

Then I saw Janet's face change, switching quickly through all the other expressions, the ones that I did remember.

First, after her agonized expression vanished, she had that look of surprised delight. I remembered that one. It was almost a look of awe mixed in with a wave of bliss. I could see the sudden change from pain to ecstasy course through her whole body.

She went from being rigid and cringing, to being relaxed and gasping at a sudden wave of pleasure. It was like watching cracking ice instantly melt into flowing water.

Then that expression quickly changed to her sneering up into my face with an intense look of greedy lust on hers.

We both fucked each other after that, and I have to admit it was the hottest fucking I had ever witnessed before or since.

The two of us fucked each other like animals.

If I had ever seen Brad and Helen going at it like me and Janet were, damn straight I would have been pissed. I would have died of jealousy on the spot.

I empathized a lot more about what Brad was feeling now. Shit, I am certain he felt raging jealousy even before Janet squirted all over me. Poor fucking bastard.

I felt like such an asshole.

After our wild fuckfest, Janet's face turned red and contorted as she strained in the throes of her orgasm, and I still pounded the fuck out of her, even with her all stiff and spasming out like that.

I truly am an animal, not a decent thing about me.

Anyway, that's when all the waterworks took place. I witnessed her squirting for the first time from an onlookers perspective. The camera had caught it all, even a few droplets that splashed on the lens and blurred the bottom left corner of the screen.

Janet had squirted everywhere. Her juices had soaked me, my legs, stomach and chest, but they had also soaked the seat of the easy chair, the rug and, unfortunately, the lower body of whoever had been holding the camera.

I still didn't know if that had been Brad or Helen.

Whoever that was, the one who had gotten sprayed by Janet's juices while holding the camera, had dropped the tripod where I had found it askew and pointing at the wall. 

Finally, the last expression on Janet's face had been captured, as well. After our amazing orgasms, a look of total satisfaction and bliss showed on her face. We both collapsed, gasping for air, and the camera caught that last look of total splendor on Janet's face. She looked angelic, smiling and fighting for air with her eyelids heavy in rapture. Janet licked her lips just before whoever held the camera dropped it abruptly in front of the wall.

I shook my head and stopped the tape right there. Setting the tripod up where it had a view of the whole room again, I grabbed another smoke and lit it. My first one had gone mostly ignored and had burnt out in my hand.

Grabbing a small glass ashtray off the coffee table, I returned to sit, smoke and listen in the easy chair by the doorway.

It remained quiet out there for a while, just some whispering I couldn't make out, and then I heard Helen yell, "Harry?"

I yelled back, "What's up?"

"Can you come in here, please?"

I crushed my cigarette out, got up and walked into the kitchen. The girls were standing on either side of Brad, all three of them looking at me from the other side of the kitchen table.

Brad greeted me with a huge smile on his face. He gave me a slight, nearly imperceptible nod and I knew we were cool.

Helen said, "Janet and I are going to fuck Brad for a while. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded. "Sure."

Helen said, "We think it would be best if it was just us, Brad, Janet and me... in the room... alone... just us with Brad. Is that okay with you, honey?"

I almost said yes, but then I balked, thinking about that. No. Their plan to exclude me didn't work for me at all.

Tilting my head, I said, "And why the fuck would I be okay with that?"

All three of their smug smiles vanished.

"No, really?" I said, getting a bit heated. "How dare you even suggest that to me? What is it, let's make Harry into a fucking cuck day?"

I stared them all down. They seemed in various stages of shock.

"I mean... what the fuck were you three thinking? And what exactly did I do that was so bad to warrant being... I don't know... excluded... exiled... fucking punished?"

All of them remained speechless.

"Let me ask this," I said, "Just curious. When you're all done fucking Brad is he going to go hide somewhere else in the fucking house while I fuck the both of you girls? How about you, Helen? You want to just run along upstairs while Brad and I bang--"

"Okay!" Helen shouted. "Okay, Harry! You made your point. Jesus!" She shook her head and threw up her hands. "You're right. You are absolutely right. I don't know what we were thinking. Hell, we weren't thinking." She shot a worried look back at Brad. "He's got a valid point, Brad. We can't do that to my husb--"

"No," Brad said, interrupting her. "No, of course not. Excluding Harry isn't right." He addressed me directly. "I'm sorry, Brother. I really wasn't thinking straight."

"None of us were," Helen said. "We were just trying to make Brad feel better. I'm sorry, Babe. I should have--"

"No," I said, nodding. "It's okay." I took a deep breath, and pushed my anger out with the air. "I understand."

Brad grinned his shit eating grin again. "Of course you should watch while I fuck the shit out of your wife, Harry." His smile got even bigger. He looked almost giddy with excitement. "I mean it's only fair, right?"

I chuckled, and said, "Right... and now you're being an asshole, but I respect that. I mean after I made your wife cum so hard that she squirted like a fucking garden hose I'd expect nothing less."

"Harry!" Helen cried out, exasperated.

Janet shrieked, covering her mouth with both hands, her eyes wide in horror.

Brad laughed loudly and shook his head. "You fucking asshole," he said. "Just for that I am going to fuck Helen extra hard in the ass. How's that sound?"

"Can't wait to see the show, Brother. I'll hold her down for you."

He nodded and we both snickered, amused at our banter.

Helen and Janet finally caught on that all was well between us.

Janet let out a relieved breath, and shook her head. She said, "You guys are such fucking dicks to each other,"

Helen nodded at her. "I know, right?" Helen frowned playfully at me, shaking her head. "So, I guess I'm getting cornholed now. Thank you for that, Harry."

"Won't be the first time. Oh, on that note," I said, "Let me do Brad a solid." I walked to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a pint bottle of Peppermint Schnaaps. Slapping it down on the table, I said, "Here, Helen. Pop that cap and guzzle that baby down."

Helen snickered, shaking her head, but snatched the bottle off the table. "If I'm taking one in the ass for the team..." She smirked and shrugged. "I might as well try and enjoy it." She cracked open the bottle, lifted it to her lips and tilted it high, gulping mouthful after mouthful.

"Damn," Brad said, obviously alarmed at seeing Helen downing liquor so quickly. "Maybe you should take that a little slower."

"Let her go," I said. "She's fine. And I think you two are about to see... a different Helen."

Janet scoffed. "We've seen Helen drunk before, Harry. It's not a big deal."

I laughed at that. Helen drained the last of the bottle, put it on the kitchen table and swayed, wiping her mouth off with the back of her wrist.

"Be a good hubby and grab me that last bottle, Harry."

I nodded and snatched it out of the cabinet.

"You're not going to guzzle another one?" Brad said.

Helen giggled. "Maybe. What's it to ya?" She took the bottle out of my hand, her drooping eyelids opening wide, as if noticing me there for the first time.

She smiled her movie star smile at me, looking giddy with excitement. "I love you, Baby."

I nodded and smiled. "I love you, too, Helen."

Helen laughed and staggered forward, her silky soft naked body nearly falling into my arms. We pressed our naked bodies close.

Clutching at, playing with and squeezing the muscles on my chest, she fumbled with the bottle still held in her hands.

Then Helen looked up from my chest and planted a long soft, sweet kiss on me. Her peppermint Schnaaps flavored tongue dominated the wrestling match with mine.

As we broke away from our kiss, she laid her head on my shoulder, and hugged me tight with both arms. She squeezed her large, soft tits against my chest and the cold glass bottle, dangling precariously in her hands behind my back, kept bumping against my ass cheeks as she hugged me tight.

She whispered in a low-pitched growl. "I love you so much."

She giggled

Lovable Helen was nice, I really liked it, but I started to worry that Helen-the-drunken-whore might not show up.

Still whispering, she lifted her head and gazed very intensely, and a bit unsteadily due to the alcohol, into my eyes. "I'm going to go fuck your best friend now,," Helen said, letting out an excited giggle, and then she resumed her intense stare. "Now, you listen, Baby..." She nodded, her eyes unfocusing and then focusing deeply and intensely into mine. "When he is fucking my ass..." She fumbled around and put her whole hand on my soft cock and balls, looking pleased she had found them without having to look. She squeezed my junk and licked her lips. "I want you... to put this cock... when it's hard again..." She giggled, fluttered her eyebrows and nodded. "... right in my fucking pussy at the same time. I want two cocks at once, Baby. Just like in that van. I want to feel that again. I fucking LOVED that."

There she was. Helen-the-drunken-whore had finally arrived.

"You got that, Baby?" she asked, still whispering.

I nodded, smiling. "I got it."

"You sure? It's very... very important... that you jooo that... I mean, DO that... for me... with two cocks, I mean... Not one. Two cocks." She had lifted her hand and showed me two fingers, just to make certain I knew she wanted two cocks.

Her tone changed, as she whined, pleading. "Will you do that for me again, Harry? Please, Baby?"

"I will, while Brad's fucking you in the ass, I'll fuck your pussy with my--"

"Shhh!" She interrupted, quickly bringing a finger to her lips. "Shhhh!" she said again, as if this was some dirty secret between us. She whispered, "You have to be quiet about that!"

She glanced suspiciously back at Brad, who had obviously heard everything and was smiling in amusement.

Helen ignored him and turned her attention back to me. She smiled, nodded and winked at me. "You got it... but... but don't talk about that now. Jush make sure... JUST... make sure you jooo it..." She blinked. "Dooo it," she said, correcting her slur.

I nodded, smiling.

Helen nodded again, winked and smiled, pushing off of me. She swayed as she twisted the cap off her new bottle of Schnaaps.

She took a good sized swig and swallowed. Beckoning with a wave of her hand at Brad and Janet, she said, "Lesh go... I mean... LET'S... go... get going." She giggled, turned and staggered toward the living room.

I looked excitedly back at Brad and Janet as we all followed Helen into the living room.

Smiling, I said, "Here we go, guys. Are you two in for a fucking treat. Oh, my God this is going to be great."

Janet sneered at me. "What are you talking about, Harry? She's just drunk, I've seen Helen drunk a thousand time--"

Just then, Helen's loud drunken voice yelled over Janet's, cutting her off. "Oh shit! Hey, guys! Look what I found!"

We all looked at Helen, who was placing her Schnaaps on the coffee table and pointing at the ceramic ashtray, still holding a big puddle of Brad's cum.

Helen swayed and staggered over to it, smiling, and picked up the ashtray off its stand with two hands.

"Be careful, Helen. Don't drop that. You'll hate yourself in the--"

"I won't fucking drop it!" She swayed again, and had to correct herself with a stumble, nearly dropping the ashtray.

We all gasped.

"Oops!" Helen laughed like it was hilarious. Then she shook her head and said. "That was toooo close. Almost fucking dropped it." She laughed at that again, and then shrugged, looking seriously down at the puddle of cum in the ashtray. "S okay! S okay! Jidn't shpill... a fucking drop."

Helen lifted the ashtray up, tilting  it above her face, and carefully poured the puddle out of the ashtray and right into her wide open mouth.

Her cheeks bulged out, as she lowered the ashtray, but she swallowed the contents of her mouth in one big gulp.

Janet gasped, covering her own mouth with both hands.

I chuckled, looked over at her and said, "Come on, Janet. You've seen Helen drunk a thousand times."

Helen let out a gasp of "Aaah," as if her thirst had just been quenched by the cum. She smacked her lips and said, "Interesting flavor, Brad. Have you been eating a lot of pork lately?" She proceeded to lick the ashtray clean.

"Oh my God," Janet said. "Are you fucking kidding me, Helen?" Janet wasn't upset. She was amazed, smiling in awe at witnessing Helen-the-drunken-whore's behavior first hand.

Helen looked up from her cum cleaning chore, and said, "What? I didn't want to any... to shpill any... on the rug." She went right back to licking the ashtray clean.

Janet and Brad both laughed.

Janet said, "You used to tell me alcohol made you less inhibited sexually, but shit. That's ridiculous."

Helen shrugged. She put the ashtray back on its stand. It looked fresh from the dishwasher, not even a smudge of cum left on it. "Are we fucking your shexy... I mean, SEXY husband... or what?"

"Hold up," I said. "Let me turn on the camera."

Janet and Brad just stood there, as Helen tossed the rest of our couch cushions onto the living room floor.

She picked up her Schnaaps bottle and took a pull from it. Pointing down at the line of cushions, swaying and looking over at Brad, she said, "You... shit..." She giggled. "I mean, shit here... there, what the fuck. Jush lay down. Don' t shit." She laughed again.

Turning to look at the camera, she said, "Is that on now, Honey?"

"Yes, Helen," I said, giving her a thumbs up. "All ready for action."

Helen smiled, put her bottle on the coffee table and stumbled over the cushions to the camera.

Brad sat down on the cushions behind her.

Helen looked into the camera and nodded, smiling into it. She pointed at the camera and said, "You! Whoever you are... who is watching this... whoever... doesn't matter. You are about to see some fucked up shit." Helen giggled and looked around, seeing Brad laying on the cushions. She pointed at him, turned back to the camera and smiled her movie star smile.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
276 Followers
12