Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am about to fuck the living shit out of that dude." She looked back at Brad and waved. "Say Hi, Brad! Come on. Wave."

Brad slowly raised a hand and waved.

Helen leaned closer, putting her face in the camera. She said, "First... I'm going to fuck him." She swayed and then hiccupped. "Oops!" she said, putting her hand over her mouth and pausing. She lifted a finger in a wait-a-minute gesture, hiccupping again. "That is my husband's besht friend, by the way. Isn't he hot?" She turned and looked at Brad. (hiccup!) Helen nodded her head and looked back into the camera. "So fucking hot."

Janet yelled from across the room. "I'm going to fuck him, too."

Helen spun her head around. (hiccup!) She waved at Janet and looked back into the camera. "That's my best friend, Janet." (hiccup!) "My husband already fucked her... made her fucking squirt! Like water squirted everywhere... From her fucking pussy. It was sick. Do you believe (hiccup!) that?" Helen stood up. "Did we get that on video, Harry?"

Brad said, "Yeah, we got it."

Helen smiled and nodded. She moved back away from the camera and posed in front of it, turning her ass to it, bending at the waist and arching her back. She flipped her long, full light brown hair over her shoulder and stared back into the camera.

"This is my ass. Brad is going to fuck that, too." She slapped her ass cheek hard, and smiled back at the camera.

Then she turned to look down at Brad. Putting her hands on her hips and spreading her feet apart, she stood tall, slightly swaying.

Brad was on his back, leaning on his elbows with his legs spread, looking up at Helen.

"Oh shit!" Helen said, "You're not even ready." Helen looked up at Janet and waved for her to come over. "Janet, come suck your husbands dick. Get it nice and hard for me."

Janet nodded and quickly obeyed, walking over to Brad, sinking to her knees, and kneeling down beside him. She bent at the waist and began sucking her husband's soft cock. I sat down on the cushion-less couch and lit a cigarette.

Helen shook her head. "No. No. No. Not like that, Janet." She kneeled down on the other side of Brad and grabbed the cock out of Janet's mouth. "Watch me," she said, and then Helen began giving Brad the best head of his life, and giving Janet the ultra-advanced Doctorate course in cocksucking.

Sober Helen was great at sucking cock. Helen-the-drunken-whore was a cocksucking Goddess. I saw a look of shocked disbelief appear on Brad's face, as Helen performed the Milkmaid on him.

I called it the Milkmaid. Helen didn't call it anything. It was just one of the many incredible ways she sucked a cock, and it was my personal favorite.

Opening her mouth wide, she devoured the entire shaft in one hungry lunge, barely touching it. Making a little gutteral growling noise in the back of her throat, sort of like an eating sound, Helen closed her mouth around the whole cock and slowly suckled her way back up the shaft to the head. She normally repeated this several times, before switching to one of her many other techniques.

I called it the Milkmaid because it really felt like being milked.

She would usually finish off all her blowjobs with the Milkmaid. I can only guess that was because she found it to be the most effective method of extracting semen from a man.

It certainly was the most effective method on me, and from the looks of things it seemed to be working wonders on Brad, too.

His cock achieved a full throbbing erection after only five or six Milkmaids from Helen.

"Holy shit!" Janet said, looking amazed as she watched this daunting display of cocksucking prowess.

Helen lifted her mouth off Brad's cock, cleared her throat and smiled at Janet. "See. He's ready to fuck now."

Janet smiled and nodded. She sprang to her feet and stepped over her husbands mid-section, straddling him.

Brad smiled up at her. She began to squat down, lowering her pussy toward her husband's newly acquired boner.

Helen, still holding Brad's cock in one hand, put her other one on Janet's ass cheek and shoved hard.

Janet went stumbling forward, flying over Brad and tumbled to the living room floor, falling to her hands and knees. She landed hard more than a few feet away from the top of Brad's head.

"What the fuck!" she shouted, looking back over her shoulder at Helen.

Helen said, "He's ready to fuck me. Not you." Helen stood up, stepped over Brad and straddled him like Janet had done. She glared at Janet and said, "I watched you fuck my husband. Now I want you to watch me fuck yours."

Helen squatted down, lowering her amazing pussy over Brad's fully erect cock. He held it pointing up at her with both hands, a look of awe on his face. Helen grabbed his cock with one hand and guided the head into her opening.

As the head of Brad's big cock opened her up and sank into her, Helen threw her head back and gasped loudly. In a low growl, she shouted through her clenched teeth, "Yeeeeeah! Soooo fucking goooood!"

Then, looking deliberately at Janet, she said, "Now you watch this." And she dropped down with all her weight, taking Brad's entire cock into her and landing so hard on top of him that her ass made a slapping sound on his muscular thighs.

"Uhn!" Helen grunted. And then in a high pitched, whiney voice she cried, "Oh yeah! That's so good... so fucking good! You like that, Brad, Honey? You like my pussy... my pussy all around... your big... thick... beautiful cock?"

"Yes!" Brad roared. "Fuck, yes!"

Helen, her back arching and her amazing ass popping up and down, began slowly rocking her hips forward and backward as she rubbed and grabbed at Brad's muscular chest.

As she fucked him, Helen said, "I've got so much of your cum... in my tummy, Brad.... So fucking much... I can feel it all... all your cum... sloshing around in there... while I'm fucking you... all that cum... in my fucking tummy.... Now I want more, Brad... I want more of your cum, Brad baby... but, I want it... all in my pussy."

"Yes, Helen! I'm going to give you more."

Helen leaned forward and kissed him. They both began pumping, and kissing as they fucked.

Brad grabbed both my wife's beautiful ass cheeks in his powerful hands and started ramming his cock up into her from below.

Helen pulled her mouth free from their passionate kissing. She cried out in ecstasy as Brad pounded his cock into her.

Then, after enduring only ten or twenty of Brad's frantic thrusts, her regular cries changed into the long, low moans that always heralded her orgasms.

I watched feeling a whole range of emotions, jealousy, rage, regret, fascination, satisfaction, but especially arousal, as my wife violently orgasmed on another man's cock.

"Fuck yeah!" Helen screamed, her body shaking in the throes of orgasm as Brad continued to plow his cock up into her from below.

Then Brad shouted, "I'm gonna cum!"

He clenched his teeth, buried his cock in Helen's pussy, and shot all his sperm deep inside my wife's ovulating vagina.

Still breathing heavily from her own orgasm, Helen smiled contentedly as she slowly gyrated her hips and received everything he had to give her.

( to be continued )

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a true story. The events recounted here took place in July of 1989. I, "Harry", was twenty-five years old. My wife, "Helen", was twenty-nine. Brad was my age and Janet was Helen's age. Both Helen and Brad have passed. I believe Janet is still alive, but I haven't seen her since the early '90's. Our foursomes were truly epic. It started out rocky, as I believe I captured here, but we all loved each other. That was the key to how this all happened. There was no internet, no porn sites, and this kind of group coupling was never seen and rarely discussed. We didn't have a clue on how to do this. So, if our adventure seems a bit tame or we seem naive, that's because it was and we were. It has been a very emotional and poignant process, trying to remember these events and write them all down as accurately as possible and in the right sequence, but I felt compelled to do it.

As painful as this time in my life was, it was also, I think, the happiest time. I was so in love with Helen and I knew she was in love with me. Unfortunately, Helen and I both cheated on each other only about a year after the events of this story and we had a messy and angry divorce. We both made attempts to get back together over the years, but our timing was always off. Either she was in a committed relationship and I wasn't or vice-versa. We expressed our undying love for each other all the time, always joking about how we'd finally remarry once we got adjoining rooms in a nursing home. I held on to that happy idea until her sudden and unexpected tragic death in 2011. She passed away in her sleep from low blood pressure, a complication due to blood pressure medication. It was a fluke, and I'm still angry about it. "Helen" was still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen at the age of 50 when she died. Brad had been in a relationship with Helen for several years after our divorce, but Helen pulled a Helen and dumped Brad for another man. Brad had fallen hopelessly in love with Helen - most men did - and he was a wreck after she dumped him. I was not on speaking terms with Brad after he had been with Helen, so when he died in an accident only a few months after Helen passed, I never even attended his funeral. I wish I had done at least that, but I was still angry at him for being with my ex-wife. I know now that it wasn't his fault. I used the name "Helen" for my ex-wife for a reason. Helen of Troy cheated on her husband and started a war that launched a thousand ships and destroyed an entire nation. My "Helen" had that kind of power over men. She truly was that amazing. That's why I tried so hard to stay with her even after I discovered she had cheated on me so many times. I would have simply dumped any normal woman.

Anyway, I am extremely proud of this account. I nailed most of it pretty good. There was a hell of a lot more talking and planning and in depth discussions before our first foursome, but I think I did a good job capturing the important stuff. Remembering some of those conversations, nearly word for word, was a delightful surprise. I filled in about fifty percent and left out ten times more of our true-life interactions, but I really think this is, if not spot-on, fairly accurate and true to the spirit of everything that actually happened between the four of us.

I hope reading this was an enjoyable experience. I'm too emotionally blinded by the details to know if it's a good read or absolutely dreadful. Please rate it accordingly. Thank you for reading.

Oh, and if the "squirting scene" seemed embellished, let me assure you that it wasn't. I still have that video. I transferred it to DVD almost 20 years ago and I have like ten copies of that, which I have watched about ten thousand times over the years. I have watched that squirting scene alone over and over, maybe twenty times in the past two weeks, mostly to jog my memories so I could write this memoir. But I watched it simply for my own enjoyment, too. Everyone who has ever watched that old video with Janet squirting agrees that it is, by far, the hottest fuck they have ever seen, even compared to professional porn scenes. I don't think I have ever made a woman cum as hard as I made Janet cum that day. As planned as everything was to arrange our foursome back then, that squirting orgasm of hers was a completely unplanned and delightful surprise. It was spectacular, and it still is... I have the video to prove it.]

12