Meadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips, wanting to beg him for mercy, but the dark flash of fire in his eyes warned me off, and the words died unspoken in my throat. I closed my eyes, trying desperately to gather my breath, my thoughts, and my courage, frantic to find a way out of my predicament. His hand slid across my chin then his touch was gone before my world exploded in a shower of pain. My face was stinging hotly as my head snapped back from his fierce open-handed slap, the surprise of the strike more potent than the actual blow.

My left cheek was on fire, stealing away my breath, my thoughts, and my courage in a single moment. I thought I would collapse, but he was so close, pressing his legs hard against mine, forcing me upright.

I started to raise my hand to feel my cheek, but he snatched my wrist in a crushing grip. I trembled from head to toe as he glared intently at me, silently menacing. He yanked my hand down to my side and then reached for my face. I wanted to pull away, but the stare he gave me stopped me dead. I stood trembling with fear, frozen to the spot as if a rabbit caught in headlights, as he stroked the cheek that felt like a blazing fire from his slap. His touch was oddly soothing, and my mind spun with the conflict. His hand moved lower, and I tensed as he pushed the total weight of his hand against my throat.

I could breathe just enough, but there was a genuine, undeniable threat. "Good little slut," my attacker whispered. "I think you might understand now; you need to finish what you started because dirty whores like you think it's alright to dress as a cheap slut, begging for it, rubbing yourself against a man then leave him wanting?"

I swallowed hard and slowly nodded, compliant, willing to beg for my life, but still, I could not tear my gaze from those dark, hard eyes boring into me.

He stared at me for a few moments longer, then suddenly, he pulled away. It was shocking, suddenly losing his body heat, his support; I felt my knees give way, go weak. I leaned forward slightly, concentrating on taking a few deep breaths, wishing desperately that my head would clear. Slowly, with each ragged breath, the roar in my head began to diminish, and I could feel a little of the fear subsiding.

Standing back but still within arm's reach, he made a show of looking me over, but I could also finally get a good look at my assailant. The light in the alley was poor, but I could see more of his features, tall, muscular, his Halloween costume hooded, like the grim reaper death mask hiding his head.

Then the penny dropped; it dawned on me that he was the one in the club tonight, the one behind me, and the one I danced with tonight.

I caught my breath, my head beginning to clear, but the fear still gripped me like a vice, but no longer quite so paralysing, and I was able to look around the alley. The lighting was abysmal, but I could see the street entrance, and the fear rose as I realised that it was too far; I would not be able to escape from him in heels and a twisted ankle.

"Take off your jacket slut!"

His tone was so menacing and primal, it drove straight through me, chilling me, and the power and command in his voice made me feel very small and powerless. My breath caught in my throat, and I hesitated, he took one slow, menacingly deliberate step toward me, and I quickly fumbled for the oversized buttons that held my jacket shut. He watched intently as I finally managed to pull the last button free and shrug out my coat. I could do nothing but watch as he slowly reached for my jacket and took it from my shaking hands.

I started to shiver violently as the cold night air danced across my skin. I wished I had worn a proper blouse with my costume; the gauzy material did nothing to shield me from the bite of the cold. I could feel the goosebumps rising across my skin and, much to my horror, my nipples harden.

I started to fold my arms across my chest but stopped when he hissed his disapproval, raising a hand threateningly.

I licked my lips, my mouth suddenly dry, and let my arms swing lifeless to my sides. I could not help but swallow hard as he took another step closer. His power and confidence were palpable as he stood directly in front of me.

His movement calculated, like a hunter stalking his prey. I shivered uncontrollably, and not from the cold.

"Turn around and face the wall slut!" he commanded, and a soft sob escaped my lips as I hesitantly complied.

I felt his weight, pressing against my back, his hand, slowly wrapping around my hair and then a sudden jerk backwards. "You will do as you are told, you will not question, and you will not hesitate. Do you understand slut?"

I tried to nod but could not; he yanked my head back further, the pain in my neck excruciating. "Yes," I gasped. I yelped as he pulled even more brutal, and I yelled out desperately, "Yes, Yes!" He released my hair, leaving me panting, trembling from head to toe as I rested my forehead against the rough brick, trying desperately to collect myself.

"Hands behind your back slut!" he barked, but I didn't move quickly enough, and suddenly, a sharp, intense pain courses through my right arse cheek, the sting of his slap on my cold skin sending my heart into my throat.

"I'm sorry," I exclaimed loudly, quickly putting my arms behind my back. The sound of the zip-tie locking around my wrists was sharp and distinctive. The tie did not bite into my flesh, but I now knew I was trapped, helpless and held captive.

That single paralysing thought sent my head spinning once again. My limbs were trembling and soft, plaintive whimpers tumbling from my lips.

He grabbed me by my hair again, yanking my head backwards viciously, pulling it back so far that I feared I would lose balance, then abruptly he pushed me roughly so that I was upright face-first into the brick wall. With his hand on the back of my neck, he pinned my face to the rough wall. My throbbing left cheek pressed hard into the uneven surface.

"Stick your slutty arse out!" he ordered, and I moved quickly to obey him as he kicked my legs apart until I was spread-eagled and quietly whimpering.

My head faced away from the street opening, staring into the abyss of the dark, putrid alley, and then I felt his warm fingers against my cold skin. His touch was firm and insistent but oddly gentle. His free hand traced a pattern up the inside of one thigh, then down the other. Carefully avoiding any sensitive parts, my skin rippled under his touch as he swept across my skin under my skirt.

I was horrified to find my body responding to his touch. Try as I might, I could not prevent the sigh that escaped my lips as his fingertip slowly slid nearer and nearer my sex.

My breathing had become ragged gasps as his fingertips left trails of fire on my cold skin.

I was shocked and startled when he suddenly changed tactics. He reached around and roughly grabbed my right breast, my thin blouse and bra offering no protection from his strong fingers. He tormented my painful nipples, rolling and pinching the sensitive nubs until I cried out from the pain. I heard him hiss his disapproval of the noise, so I clamped my lips shut, desperate for some relief from his cruel touch.

With one hand pressing my face against the wall, he grabbed the collar of my thin blouse and ripped it downwards. The flimsy, insubstantial fabric shredding instantly, without stopping his hand reached around the front, pulling my bra up, tearing it painfully off my breasts, leaving them unprotected to his brutal touch.

He began to maul my breasts, the feelings coursing through me building in intensity as he moved from one to the other. Rough, violent, and brutal, his hands are merciless, and I was shaking with the struggle to stay quiet. He was ruthless, pinching and pulling my nipples, crushing my sensitive globes in his strong hands.

I was moaning loudly behind my clenched lips as I endured his harsh touch, my mind frantic for a way to survive the pain, and just as the pain was beginning to morph into pleasure, he stopped, leaving me panting, my breasts throbbing and tender.

"Do not move an inch... slut!" he voice harsh. He removed his hand from the back of my neck. The command in his voice was absolute, and it took me a moment to collect my thoughts. I heard the faint metallic ring and then felt hard cold steel slowly sliding up the outside of my thigh.

I tensed as the realisation hit me hard; he had a knife!

I sobbed as I felt him press his groin into my bottom, I could feel him pulling my skirt up further, and I whimpered in fear when he slid his knife over my hip and then under the waistband of my panties. He sliced downwards through the thin fabric in one fluid, quick movement, and I could feel the material start to fall away. He switched his knife to the other hand and repeated the process on the other side.

I was rigid, barely breathing, fear knotting up in my throat and my insides, more painful than any knife blade.

He slowly pulled the fabric away, and I could feel the cold night air savage my dripping sex.

I was in shock.

He grabbed my hair again roughly, dragging me away from the wall; I was off-balance, confused, and scared beyond reason. I could smell his cologne and sweat over the smell of my fear. Then nothing, his touch, had left me. I twisted my head to see him. He was still, just watching me as if considering.

Slowly, his left hand reached up, pushing the hood of his cloak off his head. At the same time, his right hand lifted his death mask, throwing it on the ground, and then he looked at me, right into me, to my very core, he knew me, knew everything about me, he knew all that I am, and I am lost.

"Is this what you truly want, Katie Meadows?"

His body leant in towards me, and he hissed, "Now, do you understand what it would be like?"

I fell to my knees, careless of the sharp pain, careless of my nakedness, instant recognition, instant understanding. My mind numbs with the whole crushing reality. My eyes were wide open, and my mind reeled from shock, my entire body quaking uncontrollably. I could not breathe, felt faint and sick to my stomach.

I had lost my voice, lost my reason, lost my sanity.

Then his hand reached out, casually, almost negligently and swiftly, slapped my face with careless violence, the sting bringing me back.

"Well, Katie?"

I did not have to think, did not even hesitate, "Yes... Yes, Daddy, exactly what I want, I want you..."

"Open your mouth", he ordered, but before I could fully comply, he forced my mouth wide open, with a steely grip, and shoved my shredded panties into my mouth with rough, unforgiving fingers. My mouth packed full of the silky material, and I started to panic once more.

This man was not my loving, gentle Father, this is not the man who cared for me, tended my wounds, read me stories, this was my fantasy man, he cares nothing for me, will take what he wants, how he wants, and I was desperate to let him.

I was transfixed as the adrenaline raced through my body, and I frantically twisted in his grasp, but my struggling was useless and short-lived. Pulling me up by my hair, my hands bound behind my back, he has me on tiptoes when he harshly commands, "Be still!"

I immediately stop struggling, and he holds me there for a few moments longer, then sets me down. I could feel the tears welling up as I looked up into his stern face. His steely eyes glisten, and he smiles wickedly down at me.

All I see is a feral predator with his catch, as I shiver and try to blink away the tears; "Beautiful," he whispers and immediately follows through with his broad flat tongue, licking away the tears rolling down my cheek.

He turned me back against the wall, pressing my face to the rough surface. "Arse out slut!" he growled at me, "Spread those legs and standstill. I don't want you to move a muscle."

I shivered violently, now eager to comply, but still tears blurred my vision, and my muffled breathing sounded ragged to my ears, with fingers that were merciless as he stroked me roughly between my legs. I now desperately want that deep fire raging through my body to erupt, his touch is so brutally good, rough and deliberate, and I feel my desire start to build higher and spread throughout my quaking body. By the time he slipped a finger into my hot pussy, I was already dripping wet, and I did not want him to stop.

He pushed a second finger in, and I could almost hear my juices slushing as he messaged his thick, strong fingers deep inside. I could not help the moan that forced its way out of my mouth as I started frantically grinding my hips against his hand. I cried out when his fingers suddenly pulled out, and with lightning speed, his heavy hand slapped my right buttock. The pain was excruciating, yet somehow welcome and mixed with the pleasure I was experiencing, my brain did not know what to do, how to translate, how to react.

"Slut... I told you not to move!" he hissed; his strong hand grabbed me, pulling me by my hair, dragging me a few steps deeper into the alley to a waist-high metal railing. Roughly, he pushed me between my shoulder blades, my hips striking against the barrier. He continued to drive until I was bent, doubled over at the waist, he stepped up behind me. I froze, my mouth hanging open, and my breathing stopped as I felt the first touch of his hot, hard cock sliding up the inside of my thighs.

"Tell me you want it whore?" he growled

I swallowed, gasping for air, desperate to respond, but I could only moan my dirty needs with a mouth full of my panties.

"Tell me!" he demanded, slapping my naked bottom hard and fast, one, two, three, four times until I shouted out a muffled, "Please, I am begging..." and he tightened his grip on my hair. Somehow, I managed to spit the panties out of my mouth, "fuck me..." I screamed, but before I could even finish the sentence, his big thick cock pushed deep into my sopping pussy in one hard stroke. I groaned, fucking hell, he was going to rip me in two, so much of him, so hard, so brutal, and unforgiving. I started feeling the ripples turn into a tidal wave deep inside my belly, and I almost exploded right then.

He must have sensed it because he paused, then with frightening efficiency, his fist pulled me up off the rail by my hair, arching my back, then he shoved harder and further, it made me gasp, but fuck, I wanted more. I wanted my Daddies cock, all the way inside me. "More!" I screamed, urging him to the hilt, then he moaned, guttural, animal sounds.

That sound turned me to jelly, my body shaking with lust; I felt stretched to the limit. I squeezed my eyes shut, panting, as I whimpered. Fully impaled on his cock, the pleasure his cock radiated through my entire body, increasing each time exponentially. He buried himself to the hilt in my tight little pussy. The fullness I felt was unreal. I was not expecting it, and how could I? It felt like something bursting deep inside me. I had never felt anything like it, nothing could have prepared me, and suddenly I am convulsing as my orgasm crashes through me, shattering me on the altar of his beautiful cock.

He did not stop, did not pause as he punished me through my orgasm, leaving me gasping so desperately for air I could feel the hot, deep throb building and blossoming once more. I wanted it so bad, so fucking bad that I could not control my limbs. I was shaking all over.

I did not want him to stop.

I never want him to stop.

I cried out in bone-jarring pleasure, the intensity of my passion overwhelming everything else. I fought through it. I pushed through it with all my effort until the sensations were just so much more than anything I had ever experienced. Just a little more, please, a little more please, and I will die of bliss. "Oh God, please! Please don't stop," I moaned out loud.

I felt every ridge, every pulse of blood through the angry bulbous head of his cock ploughing into me. Each violent thrust into me of his wonderful fucking cock was mind-blowing. I gave myself over to it; I gave myself over to him, the unbelievably heady feeling of his cock.

He is so hot, thick and hard, stretching me, filling me as if I am a virgin all over again, and, oh fuck, but it was so damn good.

His cock made long deep thrusts inside me, deep and so fucking powerful, and I eagerly met his every thrust with wonton abandonment. He moved his hands from my hair, snaking around my body to grip my naked breasts. His grip was painful, and his fingers dug into my soft breasts as he plundered my tender pussy, again and again. I relished the pain, enjoyed his fucking powerful cock and the staggering pleasure he was ripping so easily from my helpless body.

I began to buck uncontrollably, my muscles clamping down on his cock. His cock tensed, shuddering violently. His cock seemed to grow, get larger and hotter, and then he erupted deep inside my pussy as it began to grip him like a vice, holding him deep inside, milking him. The ecstasy surged through me, and I exploded.

The pleasure was incredibly intense, and I silently wept in joy. He held me against his shuddering body, totally spent, held upright by his strong arms as violent aftershocks coursed through my pussy, trying to catch my breath, as his fading grunts echoed into the darkness.

I alternated between gasps and sobs, letting the energy of my orgasm wash through me while we both tried to catch our breath. After a few minutes, Daddy moved away felt the emptiness of his cock slipping out of my ravaged, sore pussy.

Again, I heard the metallic sound as he opened his knife and cut away the zip-tie from my wrists. With care and tenderness, he draped his long warm clock over me as he pulled me into his arms. He tilted my head up, planting a single tender kiss on my bruised lips, and whispered, "what we are, what we did here tonight, we stand to lose so much, and even if I had to live forever in the flames of hell because of what I have done, I would be a happy man."

I do not know how long we stood, but I felt like a complete woman for the first time in my life, it was the best I had ever felt, and it felt so real, and it was all good.

Finally, we made our slow way towards the other end of the ally, into his car and home.

Sitting in the car, making our way home, we were quiet, lost in our thoughts; I do know that if I had said no in that ally, Daddy would have stopped, covered me, and carried me home. A dream no longer for me to wish after, but I am a monster and a danger to myself, and now I have a taste for it, and I loved it, but more than that, I love my Daddy for doing this for me keeping my fantasies safe. I knew without needing to ask that he had come up with his plan for this night to allow me an authentic experience, but one that would keep me safe, and even though I did not know I was safe at the time, I still wanted it, wanted him more.

When we got home, Daddy bathed me. He was so tender and gentle, he tended to the minor scrapes and bruises I picked up, which surprisingly were not many, and then he dried me off very carefully.

I did not give a moment's thought That I was naked in his presence. It just felt so natural and sexy.

Then he laid me in his bed, tucking me in, leaving me to go and make tea.

When he came back, I was sitting up, watching for him. He had two mugs in his hands,

"Katie."

It was just my name, but the way he said it sent shivers down my spine, my body instantly alive with sensations. I looked up into his strong, beautiful face and felt no regret, no guilt, and any childish fantasies evaporate immediately. I was his, his alone now and for always.

I watched him, he put the mugs of tea on the side, and then he shrugged his top off, just leaving him in pyjama bottoms as he slipped into bed next to me. His arms lifted to cradle me against him. Cuddled up to my Daddy, warm and safe in bed, it was not long before I was drifting between pleasant dreams of dirty fucking and trying to stay awake so the night would not end.