Meadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard him murmur close to my ear, "Hey baby girl, when did you get so beautiful and so grown up." his smile was caring, and I just knew he was not kidding. "Oh Daddy, only you bring out the best in me" I laughed softly in response, and then I asked, "Daddy, did you ever think of me as sexy before now?"

He coughed, even looked a little red-faced, which pleased me, so he had, and I got him, "tell me, Daddy, please, I want to know," I asked in my best Daddy I want something voice.

"OK, baby girl... I guess you do after our little performance tonight so that I will tell you; the first time I noticed was when you had just turned seventeen. Your Mum had been gone a while, and I missed her so much. You were changing fast, becoming a real handful with your, and I guess you would call it teenage rebellion, but do not get me wrong, you were not bad, just difficult and rather prickly at times. I know it must be a difficult time for young women, especially for you without your Mum to guide you, but at least you had Basma to talk to and share things with." Impatiently I interrupted, "Daddy, please quit waffling and get on with it. You are not in the dock yet!" I added for good measure.

He laughed softly, "OK, Katie, you asked me for it. You had just turned seventeen and blossomed into natural beauty. It was a Friday and raining, as I recall. I was sitting in the dining room quietly when the front door burst open. You and Basma came barrelling through like always.

I cannot imagine you were aware that I was present because as soon as you came through the door, you girls were throwing off your shoes, discarding your bags anywhere except in the right places.

I noticed immediately that your skirt looked much shorter than I remember when you left for school in the morning, and I could swear I almost saw your panties. You and Basma were holding on to each other, giggling, fooling around, being very affectionate, and then she started taking off your blazer. The rain had soaked into your blouse, I remember very clearly, she was all hands-on, touchy-feely with your breasts, and I was mesmerised.

The material had become translucent, and I could see every detail of your beautiful breasts pressing against the fabric. Then you took Basma's blazer off, she was the same, and shamefully, I just wanted to jump up, push you both to your knees, and make you both worship my cock."

Daddy paused as if savouring the memory. His voice was quieter when he continued, "I realised those thoughts were wrong of me and that my beautiful girl was growing up. She was probably interested in boys, maybe even girls, but that did not stop me from wanting to lock you in your room forever and rip the heart out of anybody that came near you. Katie, the hardest thing I have ever done was to accept that you wanted to explore things with others."

"Later that night, it got worse, much worse. I needed something from my study, and without meaning to, as I was walking past, I glanced into your room. The door was ajar, and I saw you and Basma kissing and necking. You looked so sexy as you were both fondling each other's breasts, and I wanted to burst in and fuck you both senseless there and then."

"I can tell you now, Katie, I had a hard time going to sleep that night, you little minx." He fell silent, thoughtful and then very quietly he said, "You know Katie, my love, my favourite fantasy arose because of that time. It was you and Basma both on your knees, like sexy slave girls, either side of me, just sucking, kissing and licking my cock, but I guess that is the thing with fantasies."

I was pleased. I had forgotten about us turning our skirts up at the waist to tease the boys we passed on the way home and about us deliberately removing our bras before we left school to be even more daring, but my Daddy saw, and Daddy wanted. "I would have let you do anything you wanted to me, Daddy, and so would Bas", I whispered. He smiled sadly, "Yes, Katie, my love, I think you would have, but it would have been so very wrong. You were only seventeen, and you needed to make your own choices and find your way."

He went on quietly, "Things got difficult for me from then on. I saw you as my precious daughter, but also as this stunningly beautiful sexual creature who I wanted. I thought things would be better when you went to university, that maybe I would find someone, but no one interested me, how could they. Things got a whole lot worse when you started wandering around in precious little clothing, especially that tiny white bikini. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I had not been with anyone since your Mother passed, and it was so difficult for me, there were times..." His sentence just stopped mid-way. He never finished the thought.

I was suddenly deeply ashamed of my behaviour; I knew what I was doing and never once considered that it might hurt my Dad, "Daddy, I am so sorry, I did not intend to hurt you, I did not know. I deliberately chose all my most revealing stuff to see if I could interest you. I wanted you even then to jump on me and take me the way I was longing you would, and I just hadn't admitted it to myself yet."

Tears started to fall down my cheek, and he noticed like he always had done. He pulled me closer, kissing my forehead, "It's OK, Katie, I understand you were only finding your feet, exploring your own sexuality, and that cannot be wrong", he whispered.

We both fell silent then, and it was a comfortable silence of remembering, of wishful thoughts. Our talk had left me feeling very happy, and my mind then drifted, thinking about everything that had happened, all that we had talked about and then a thought came to me. I needed to speak to Bas, and I think I had the beginning of a plan for Daddy and needed her help.

She was the one who had a real crush on my Dad all those years ago and could not stop mooning over him every chance she got, so who better to help me with my plan.

The problem was, of course, that thinking of my plan made me very horny, and then I noticed something exciting stirring against my leg. I gently pulled the duvet back, and my eyes grew wide. Daddies cock had pushed its way out of his pyjamas and was growing bigger and fatter as I stared at his magnificent manhood.

"I want to taste you, Daddy?" I whispered huskily, and then I heard him chuckle, "then taste me, Katie!" he whispered back.

I moved around, squirming my way down his body until my head was level with his cock. I licked my lips and then, tentatively, licked the very tip of his cock, I wanted to suck the whole thing into my mouth, and I wanted him to fill my mouth with his delectable cock.

I looked up at him, his eyes were open, a small smile hovering around his handsome face, so I raised an eyebrow in question, resting his cock on my lips. "Can I please suck you, Daddy?" His broad happy smile was my answer, and I blushed because I remembered all my dirty thoughts and dreams since puberty. I lowered my head and breathed in his warm, musky scent. The first cock to enter my mouth was my Daddies, and I could have died of joy.

"Take your time, Katie." He said, his voice gravelly and sexy. His strong fingers ran through my hair. He moaned, deep and low, as I took his cock into my small hands. I rubbed my face against it, loving the smooth velvety texture, the inner hardness, and the heat. I laid gentle kisses up and down his length, kissing and gently sucking his heavy balls; his breathing became shallow when I took the crown of his cock into my mouth. I hungrily sucked his helmet; I pointed my tongue, flicking his slit.

I loved the taste of him, and it could never be enough. I wanted more. I stuffed as much of his amazing cock as I could into my mouth, but I was only able to get a few inches past my lips, and I whimpered in frustration, disappointed that I could not swallow more of him. He understood, of course, he understands and cares more about me than he does for himself. He is my love, and I am now his most devoted cock worshipper.

He whispered soothingly, "Take as much as you can, my love, be patient. I am not going to ever stop you from doing this."

I smiled around the head of his cock, and the precious inches that I could manage were cared for with every ounce of tenderness I could work. I sucked and licked and scraped my teeth gently against his smooth hardness. He throbbed in my mouth and unbelievably became harder and hotter.

I forced more of him into my mouth, moving up and down on his manhood, trying desperately to take him all, too deep throat him like a proper whore. "So good, baby girl," He said, whispering hoarsely, as his moans grew into one long growl, then his cock twitched in my mouth, and hot, gooey, delicious come hit the back of my throat, coating my mouth and tongue. I swallowed instinctively, his seed slipping down my throat.

I moaned and grabbed his hips as I sucked on his delicious cock, and I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed the rich, thick juice. When he softened, I opened my mouth, and his cock slipped out, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my face into his hard stomach. I could not speak; my love for him had rendered me speechless, my need for him had rendered me powerless.

He bent over and leant down, capturing my mouth with his, he was holding me tightly, kissing me, touching me, and I was rubbing my starving body against his, "Please, fuck me." I begged, and just like when I was little, he placed his finger against my lips to silence me, but then unlike, he bent down, kissing me softly, while his powerfully large hand cupped my desperate pussy.

He wriggled around, picking me up and pushing me back onto the bed; I sprawled out beneath him, his rough hands slid over my quivering stomach, up and down my trembling thighs, then back up to my heaving chest. His rough but surprisingly gentle exploration of my body was leisurely, then his strong hands forced my legs apart, and his hot mouth covered my pussy instantly. He was sliding and curling his tongue around my clitoris, sucking pussy juice from my swollen labia lips. The hunger mounting in me so fast, so hard, I needed him to do this for me, and my hips moved with a force of their own, crushing my pussy into his face, begging him to take more.

His two hands gripped my bottom cheeks firmly, lifting me so he could better devour my pussy. His ravenous mouth, unwavering tongue, blew me apart. As my pussy tried desperately to clamp down on his tongue, I was on fire, coming in wave after wave under his demanding mouth. He let me go, I flopped back onto the bed, and he moved, swiftly, cat-like, his body coming between my legs, then his mouth latched onto my aching nipples. He licked and sucked my nipples, nipping and biting, squeezing my breasts hard in his hands. Oh fuck, I could not believe it, and I screamed as another orgasm ripped through me, and I clung to him, my body quaking in his tight embrace.

He looked deep into my eyes, and then he kissed me passionately, then whispered, "I will never stop, Katie, never think that I will."

He surrounded me in his arms as we lay quietly on the bed, and I stared into his face and marvelled at how lovely his eyes were. I inhaled his sweet breath and became hot with desire once more, and I could not understand how this could be. How can I want him again so quickly? He closed his mouth over mine, holding me securely in his powerful embrace. He kissed me and stroked me, and licked me, and sucked me, and fucked me, and fucked me and, oh god, fucked me again.

I never knew it could be like this, never guessed how good it could be. The intense pleasure of solid hard cock driving into my starving pussy had become my whole existence from now on. I gave in totally to what I needed the most and wanted the most in this world. We were as one, and I would never let my Daddy go.

I am possessed. Daddy is my entire existence, and in the aftermath, we lay, a blissful, entangled mess of arms and legs, the spent passion melting our bodies together. I could not tell where I ended, and he began. I am lost in the most profound satisfaction I had ever felt, the emotion too much as soft, warm, gentle tears flowed unbidden, my thoughts drifting in the outer limits of my consciousness, and I know nothing will ever be the same again.

We curled up in bed, naked together for the first time in our lives; we did not sleep, just talked. I Spoke of my nastiest thoughts of abduction, of brutal loving at rough hands, of loving him forever. He shared some of his deepest desires with me, glittering rings of gold adorning my nipples, slutty little outfits, and fucking my arse. The talk became quiet, almost murmurs. Eventually, he whispered, "you need to sleep, baby girl and don't ever forget, I love you to the stars and back," he smiled his warm contented smile, kissing my forehead as I whispered, "good night Daddy, you are the air I need to breathe." I sighed, happy and content snuggling down into the duvet, watched over by my true love as I drifted into blissful sleep.

~~oOo~~