Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BITCH!!" Leslie was surprised by the loud thump on her passenger side window so hard that the glass vibrated from the impact. After putting her clothing back on, she'd ended up sitting out front of 2345 Oak Street, Humbert's home.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING OUT HERE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE?!!" Humbert's mother, Laura Jenkins had parked two doors down from her house after visiting the market and the local Redbox securing another video game for her son when she noticed Leslie sitting out in front of her house.

"MRS. JENKINS, sorry; I was-JUST WONDERING HOW HUMBERT WAS DOING?!!"

"SO YOU CAN ASSAULT HIM AGAIN, YOU BITCH?!!" Leslie realized in short order that she had been outed by Humbert.

"Mrs. Jenkins, I'm sorry-I uhm, well is he okay?"

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY, I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE!! I'M FILMING THIS!!" Laura's hands were trembling hard holding her phone aimed at Leslie like it was a gun or something. She hadn't even realized that it was facing the wrong direction. being denied an opportunity to hash things out with her former victim. She remembered the shock of seeing Humbert kissing April knowing the girl was a bigger monster than she'd ever be. Her knuckles whitened as she gripped the steering wheel harder than before. She wished she could've finished tearing April's wet blonde locks from her skull.

"I'm sorry Humbert." Leslie glanced down at the abortion pamphlet on her passenger side seat.

*************************************************************************************

Casey was cleaning a restroom after some kid had retched inside it soiling the walls as well as the toilet which was an indecipherable mess courtesy of Nurse Flora Bell. It had been a gambit to keep his lazy eyes from following her as she got off work. He'd developed an unnatural obsession for the woman after a disastrous blind date which resulted in an even more disastrous pity fuck in which he'd climaxed prematurely and taken almost two hours to get hard again before orgasming again before he could even get inside the portly, flat chest nurse. Flora Bell had of course made his name mud around the hospital with some of the other female workers. This left the already, mentally soft custodian put out of sorts, determined to apologize and change her mind. The clueless twit had been instantly made by Red; the alpha-female able to identify weak people almost by sight alone. She knew an easy mark when she saw one, gaining the use of his phone with a little guile and some fleeting nudity. Thirty minutes later, Casey received a call directing him to the courtyard adjacent to the hospital parking lot where patients were sometimes taken to get some air outside. He shuffled off to the manufactured area which was part of an incumbent mayor's bid for reelection. April sat waiting there reapplying her signature makeup as he approached using the process of elimination to identify her. She was the sole person sitting there in the courtyard.

"Uhm, ma'am, I hate to be a bother, but are you uhm, Cordelia?" April was filling in her lips with her trademarked darkened Leo shade of burgundy, completely ignoring him.

"You must be a genius; however did you figure that out, Casey?"

"Shucks ma'am, I just saw that you was the only lady out here, is all." He blushed thinking she'd complimented him as April glanced over taking in his countenance. She almost laughed in his face, fortunately facepalming turning her head in the other direction. Casey thought he was being flirted with, looking in the opposite direction, filled with joy.

"Okay, okay girlfriend; get it together." April said to herself trying to keep from laugh at the clueless townie.

"Uhm, I hate to be forward and all, but you are awfully pretty, ma'am." April snickered at the awkward compliment leaning back on the wooden park bench regarding Casey fully. She decided to be funny about it covertly hooking a finger in the neck of her dress tugging the borrowed frock down enough to make her cleavage bubble upward almost like baking bread. Casey didn't even try to act like he wasn't burning a hole in her chest.

"Enough head cheese, where's Melissa?"

"Uhm, she upstairs, room 12 B ma'am; but a policeman is outside. She pretty banged up waiting for them x-ray tests and all, Cordelia."

"X-Ray tests?"

"Yeah, doctor told one of the nurse people to get her ready; she's awful nice and all so I hope your sister's gonna be fine."

"Sister?"

"She's your sister ain't she; I mean that's like what she said, ma'am."

"Yeah, sure Casey; go back upstairs and come back for me when she's gone for her uhm, x-ray tests." April was getting fast annoyed with the slow custodian.

"Why, don't you wanna see your sister, now ma'am?" She noticed her phone was ringing.

"Did you hear what I said, Casey?!" Her sudden aggression caught him off guard for a moment before he nodded and returned to the hospital. As soon as he was out of sight, she answered her phone.

"Yes Humbert?"

"What's going on, why did you leave?"

"What does it matter; you got what you wanted, didn't you?"

"Come on, you know it's not like that April; what about all this food I brought for you?" Humbert sounded at wits end with the chubby blonde and April was enjoying every minute of being the bad girlfriend.

"Stuff it; by the way, the next you hook up with your fat jump off, maybe you could actually TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF, CREEP!!" She hung up and turned her phone off knowing he'd try to call back. She wanted to keep him guessing. She scrolled through some of the pictures she'd taken of Humbert since they started dating before noticing Casey standing a few feet away. The dim custodian seemed to waiting for her to notice him looking relieved when April finally waved him over.

"She's in the x-ray room, right now ma'am."

"Did that cop go with her?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well hurry it the fuck up; take me to her room, now." Casey couldn't put his finger on why she was able to get him to do what she wanted, only knowing enough to comply escorting her to the second floor. When they were a few feet away from the door, April turned to him with an inviting smile on her face.

"Hey, could you get my favorite soda?"

"What's that?"

"Well what do they have in the vending machines here, Casey?" She batted her eyes, vamping it up for effect.

"Uhm, sprite, A&W root beer, cola and well, orange soda, but that's like the most popular, so its all out, sorry, Cordelia."

"Well it's okay, I want a cream soda."

"But, we don't have that here."

"What, you can't go "fetch" me a cream soda Casey; I thought you were the man?" He scratched his head, blushing like a smitten schoolboy.

"Well, there is like a store down the way and all; guess I could walk over there real quick." Casey replied gushing at his own solution.

"Get me a double cheeseburger, too." April added, instantly scrambling his brain. Casey simply nodded trudging off to acquiesce to her wishes. She watched him go before entering Red's hospital room secreting herself behind an adjacent curtained off hospital bed. April sat on the bed continuing to do her makeup until she was putting the finishing touches on her eye shadow hearing the sound of Red approaching. The chubby blonde was a little apprehensive retreating to the opposite side of the empty hospital bed in her curtained off area. She ducked down glancing at the silhouettes of Deputy Jimmy, Nurse Flora Bell and Red as she was settled in with him making sure her handcuff was secure.

"How long before we get those test results? This one needs the lockup."

"Could be awhile; want some coffee?"

"Well, I don't know; supposed to be watching this girl until she ready to go inside. My partner had to go because he's off duty and my relief is on the way." April noticed Red's shadow moving around in an agitated manner identifying with her demeanor.

"Please stop; take this tranny bitch and you two can fuck off to coffee land." Red offered sounding in pain.

"It talks, wow would you look at that." Nurse Flora Bell commented breezing by Red's dig at her appearance.

"I think I'll have that cup to break up all the love in here, nurse."

"Yeah, I'll give her those pain meds when I get back." Nurse Flora Bell added.

"I'M GONNA TELL MY DAD!!" Red screamed forgetting her troubles for the moment.

"Where is he?" Deputy Jimmy commented. April noted the silence that followed before the sudden sound of the heavy room door followed knowing Red was alone. She sat back watching her former mentors for a few seconds. Red started sniffling and whimpering not even a minute after they were gone. April found a seat on the bed sitting on the opposite side of the curtain waiting. Red retrieved Casey's phone from under her mattress dialing her up. She perked up at the sound of the annoying ringtone from the opposite side of the curtain surrounding her bed. April peered between the curtains getting her first look at Red's battered features.

"Oh shit; you've been getting it in, I see."

"Chelsea came at me; she won't ever do that again!"

"Kill her?"

"No."

"Tease." April taunted as she fully entered Red's space taking stock of the bruise at her temple, claw marks on her opposite cheek and the classic black eye. There was also a big cut on her bottom lip that she yearned to press a fingernail into. She puled up a chair beside the bed with a stock smile on her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LATELY?!!"

"Nothing at all Melissa; perhaps you should turn that mirror back in on yourself, babe. Before you drag that bed over here by your handcuff and strangle me; I just want to know if I've ever fucking failed you in any way?"

"No." Red tugged at the handcuff despite herself.

"Someone tried to fuck you up and you called me here to act like a prima donna; I sit here in this fucking plastic chair looking at the heinous bitch who made me what I am today and I-just don't know what the fuck happened, Melissa. Man, I been ride or die with you since the first night we hooked up. Be that as it may, I'd like a little bit of the respect that you show that cunt. I've always been there for you; what about Leslie, Melissa? Where is she at; something more important than being here with you, huh?" April sat in the chair with her large satchel bag across her lap. She actually feigned looking for Leslie craning her head around the hospital room.

"FUCK LESLIE; SHE'S DEAD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!!"

"Oh, I thought she was besties with you again, anointed number two as it were; co-queen of Maplewood High."

"Shut up."

"You hate me too, Melissa; but you called and here I am without fail. You like rubbing that dysfunctional genie lamp when it comes to me, but I gotta know my place and shit, right; what happened with Leslie?"

"Nothing." Red lied unsure if she should reveal the situation.

"Come on bitch; don't fuck with me." Red did a slow burn

"She's been fucking my father." April's expressive blue eyes rolled up into her head as she looked away from Red's battered face hiding a sarcastic smile with the back of her hand for a few seconds.

"Seriously?"

"Walked in on them, together alright? My fucking daddy had his goddamn head between her legs and I just-LOST IT!! He ACTUALLY fought ME trying to save HER skanky ass. My FATHER, the man who raised me and taught me how to be a fucking winner!! She's been laughing in my fucking face the whole time about it and you know what's the worst thing about it?"

"What is that?" April's mind was already running a mile a minute, processing everything she heard.

"MY DADDY SAYS HE LOVES HER-FUCKING PUSSY WHIPPED!!" Red broke down covering her face with her unrestrained hand sobbing loudly as the weight of it all came crashing down on her like the incoming tide. April sat in silence watching, even taking a moment to look at the time on her phone before leaning over the bed. She snagged Red's wrist using her good portion of her strength to pull the hand away from her face. Red was flushed red and glistening with tears. April had to internally restrain herself from licking some of it from her cheek, rolling her eyes in disgust.

"Damn bitch; you're in the shit now and who's here with you, right fucking now? Me, that's whose here to do the evil you can't do. I look at you and I think, "This is the same evil, nasty bitch that whipped my ass, stripped me and made me walk out of school naked, with a janitor's cone up my ass, no less?"-I'd like to think that scary bitch is inside what's lying here right now; what about you?" Red forced herself to look up into April's face which was uncomfortably close enough to kiss her. The redhead was cutting herself trying to wrench her hand free of the cuff restraining her to the hand bar of the hospital bed. She couldn't take being talked down to by anyone but found herself helpless as April held fast to her free hand with an iron grasp on her wrist. Both girls struggled for a few seconds before April relinquished her hand.

"What can I do; I'm probably going to jail tonight."

"Party favor?" April reached into her satchel bag producing a laptop, one of several in her possession. She placed the computer on Red's lap opening it to reveal that it was active.

"If I do this; I won't have any leverage with Patty, later." Red reasoned.

"Was she there when Chelsea staged that coup?"

"No, and I think Chelsea stole her phone so that I wouldn't be able to talk to Patty; those idiot deputies found it in the bathroom. I was too busy turning that fat ass cow into hamburger to notice."

"So, I didn't bring the football down here for nothing; all you have to do is push the enter button and start taking a little back." April motioned towards the laptop, having logged into the hospital's free Wi-Fi while waiting for Casey to appear in the patient rest area.

"April?"

"Do it, nuke that scrawny little cunt for not being smart enough to keep her friend on a short leash. Show BOTH of them who YOU fucking are, Melissa. Come on, DO IT; be that bitch you don't FUCK with and PUSH THE BUTTON!! "Red mashed the button down so hard that it cracked, cutting her thumb as April snickered.

"What now?" Red asked watched the flickering screen before April closed the laptop putting it back in the satchel bag.

"You take the handcuffs off; free me to DO the EVIL you can't DO." April held her fists upturned in front of Red's face symbolically mimicking invisible handcuffs on her own wrists.

"What're you going to do?" Red asked almost at a whimper, unused to the passion being displayed before her green eyes.

"I'm going to burn some shit up; and you can't come back later and say anything to me about it, mother. Time to kiss Leslie's fucking ass goodbye, Melissa; show her what EVIL truly is, bitch. I want her ass; I HATE her and she's going to have a COME to JESUS moment when it's all said and done."

"I-I'm..."

"Take my cuffs off mother; you made me who I am today, and I need you to take the training wheels off." Red would never admit how uneasy April was making her as the blonde licked her lips in anticipation of her answer.

"Alright, but when I get out; I want enough of her left to put my foot in, you crazy bitch." Red would never admit the intense peer pressure and pissing contest she'd failed with her own protégé. She granted her permission by kissing the tops of April's fists. She was made further uneasy as the chubby, blonde's eyes widened in realization. April leaned in stealing a deep sensual kiss from Red, almost uncontrollably euphoric.

"Can I ask one more favor."

"What?" April removed a latex medical glove from a left behind packet on the counter going into the adjacent bathroom. She removed the toilet paper roll from the dispenser shoving it down into the toilet stopping up the drain until little water was left in the bowl. She flushed it several times in succession until the bowl overflowed, before returning to Red.

"Call somebody to take you to the bathroom." Red watched the water flowing across the floor as Deputy Jimmy and Nurse Flora Bell returned to the room. When she looked up, April had disappeared.

"Well, what do we have here; what are you up to, now troublemaker?" Deputy Jimmy asked receiving a response in the universal one finger salute. The portly nurse was already phoning maintenance.

"I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM, FUCKWAD!!"

"We're gonna have to write you a prescription for that foul attitude; one bar of soap to wash that mouth out, young lady."

"Touch me and I'll stick it up your hillbillly cooter!" Red sneered.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, RED!!"

"Watch me piss myself, you goon; I don't have to be out of jail for your fucking ass to get fired, do I Jimmy boy?" Both of the adults did a doubletake unwilling to admit how the redheaded teen was calling shots on both of them.

"I'm going to take this girl to the rest room; I'll call you later."

"Yeah, I get off at eleven; that doofus Casey should be around to clean this up."

"I don't care." April sat behind the adjacent curtain watching the whole thing play out. Minutes later, Deputy Jimmy was half dragging Red off to the restroom making sure to lock his gun belt. Casey finally appeared back in the doorway noticing the mess.

"What is this?" April could smell the food which made her stomach rumble a bit.

"A mess; clean it up or I'm telling H.R. about the long lunch break you took."

"Well okay; have you seen a girl..."

"HAVE YOU?!!" Nurse Flora Bell countered, shoving him aside to continue her rounds. April peered out between the curtains watching Casey scratch his head with the greasy bag in hand. She didn't see anybody else before making her presence known as he reluctantly retrieved his cart from a janitor's closet adjacent to the Red's room at the end of the corridor.

"Oh wow; you really did it Casey."

"Huh?" He flinched a bit not expecting her to pop up in front of him at the janitor's closet. April quickly slid the bag out of his hand placing it in her satchel bag, before grabbing him rather forcibly by the bicep with a disingenuous smile.

"Don't strain yourself, come with me, Casey."

"Come with you?"

"Yeah, back over here; hurry up real quick." April managed to heard him into an available restroom designated for both genders. Once inside, she half shoved him onto the toilet bending over so that her immense cleavage was staring him in the face.

"Uhm, ma'am?"

"Casey, you done been awful good to me and I likes it, boy. I wanna give you something real nice for getting me food and talking all nice and stuff. You like my big ass titties, Casey boy, huh?" She was completely trolling him, purposely speaking in an exaggerated southern accent. Casey couldn't take his eyes off her deep cleavage shaking his head profusely.

"You wanna stick your thing in my pussy, huh Casey?" April yanked up of his hands under her borrowed dress running his fingers along her slit. It was moist and humid between her thick thighs as April humped his fingers moaning sensually.

"Yuh, yes ma'am, I think I would like that very much."

"Pull your dick out." He half guffawed like the village idiot he didn't know he was, fumbling with his pants before April reached down yanking the elastic band outward allowing his penis to flop out.

"Whoa Casey boy, would you look at that, it's almost as big as my hand; hurry up and take your clothes off, boy!"

"My clothes?"

"Yeah, you can't FUCK with your clothes on, ya damn idiot; don't you wanna put it inside me, Casey boy?" April popped her right breast out, circling her erect nipple with a finger as his eyes looked like they'd pop out of his head. He clumsily struggled out of his pants and soiled boxers with April helping by snatching the collared shirt that was a part of his hospital uniform off. Casey was left with only his mismatched striped gym socks and sneakers. April remarked internally how much he resembled a humanoid ostrich, licking her lips at the sight of his body as she folded his clothing under her arm.