Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 18

Story Info
Leslie has to make a hard decision...
13.2k words
4.23
12.4k
13

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

"OOOOHHHHH MY GAAAAWDDDD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAAAADY?!!" Her battered face twisted into a mask of pure emotional agony as she shattered mentally.

"Red? Melissa?!! DON'T LOOK BABY, DON'T LOOK AT THIS!!" Her shrieking outrage caught him making the large burly, man jolt up craning his head so hard that he nearly gave himself whiplash. There was nothing he could say or do to wipe the sight from her eyes. Nothing to take the horrific realization of the truth stoning his daughter in the face. His pants and boxers were below his knees leaving a straining erection unavoidably visible. He'd whisked her best friend away to his bedroom in abject horror that it was over between them, intent on wooing her away from a decision that threatened his happiness. Sheriff Reed struggled with the hesitant teenage vixen instantly hating himself inside but determined not to let go, burying his face into her sex. Leslie tried to ignore his actions, but the frenetic pace quickly hit invisible switches inside making her act against her will. Heartened at her physical response, the sheriff dialed up his actions eventually freeing his burgeoning member. He'd just started stroking himself when the door burst open as Red forced her way into his bedroom.

"Oh no, THIS is WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING?!! MY FATHER?!! Fucking my daddy, Les? FUCKING MY DAAAADDDYYYY!!" Red melted away her bruised features almost unrecognizable completely flushed with torrents of tears streaming down her face. Her shoulders tightened up, elbows locking in place as her back straightened, mouth gaped open revealing teeth bloodied from her desperate fight with Chelsea.

"Fuck you Red." Leslie stated blankly, devoid of emotion scrambling backwards on the bed using the covers to hide her lower half.

"LOOK JUST GIVE ME-GIVE US A MINUTE, MELISSA!!" Sheriff Reed forgot himself for a second standing up in front of his eighteen year old daughter hands raised in a calming gesture. He couldn't deny or look away from the disgusted expression on her face as her hand covered her mouth. Leslie was on her knees with the blanket still covering her own incriminating nudity. Both of them knew not to take their eyes off of her.

"AAAAHMMMMM GONNNA KILL YOU; KILL YOU LESLIE!!" The demon hidden inside exploded out of her, lunging murderous towards Leslie caring nothing at all that her father was standing between them. She would've torn her former best friend to shreds with her bare hands if not for her father. He locked his hands around her torso raising her up off the floor as they stumbled into the corridor slamming into the adjacent wall. A family picture hanging on the corridor wall was dislodged falling to the floor shattering. All traces of humanity were gone leaving behind a feral monstrosity snapping, clawing, kicking and screaming as Sheriff Reed held her pinned to the wall above him. Red was almost frothing at the mouth as Leslie gathered up her pants nervously gauging an attempt to run by the struggling family. Red got an arm free slashing wildly at Leslie who remained wisely out of reach.

"LESLIE, GET OUT OF HERE!! GET GOING, NOW!!" He screamed desperate for her safety as she held the sweats in front of her lower half instead of taking the time to put them on.

Red's green eyes widened in murderous outrage as she threw several elbows down into her father's nose and right cheek trying to break his grasp. The third elbow that crashed into his nose causing Sheriff Reed's grasp to loosen enough that she was dropped allowing her feet to hit the hallway floor. Thinking three steps ahead, her knee shot up into his uncovered groin obliterating it. Leslie took the opportunity to run by the struggling Reeds, not realizing the auburn beauty had freed herself. Sheriff Reed screamed as Red went slack slipping under his iron grasp. Before Leslie realized it, Red had closed the distance between them moving frenetically getting a handful of her hair yanking. Leslie was snatched backward by her scalp as Red raised her fist intending to bring it down onto her throat only to lose her balance.

The crazed redhead was caught off balance falling backwards as Sheriff Reed snagged her left ankle toppling the cheerleader onto the hard wood floor. Leslie was taken to the floor along with them desperately clawing at Red's hand trying to free herself. He worked to lock his powerful arms around her calf while cupping his own pain throbbed endowment. His daughters powerful legs were an issue as she kicked her father in the forehead several times before he rolled into a kneeling fetal position tucking his vulnerable crow between his shoulders. Red had two handfuls of Leslie's hair drawing her backwards along the floor.

"AAAAAWWWWWRRRRGHHHHHH!!" There was no other recourse as he sunk his teeth into the tender flesh of her calf, instantly getting her to relinquish one of the hands digging into Leslie's scalp. She swiped downward at her father with the action forcing Leslie onto her belly.

"KILL-KILL YOU BITCH; I'M- KILL, LESLIE!! YOU FAAAAWKING WHORE, AAAAARRGGHHHH!!" The stunning brunette scratched, digging her nails into Red's wrist. When nothing else would work, she managed to bite Red's hand mashing down hard enough to free herself.

"I-I told you Melissa; I told you-BITCH!! TOLD YOUR FUCKING ASS!!" Leslie lost herself as the momentum of their deadly struggle left her against the wall.

"GET OUT OF HERE LESLIE, SHE WILL KILL!!" Was all the Sheriff could get out before Red's heel obliterated his face freeing her as Leslie hit the door running for her life. Red scrambled on all fours finding Sheriff Reed's weapon in her hands, instinctively clicking the safety.

"GET BACK HERE LESLIE; GET BACK HERE AND DIE!!" She staggered into the open door drawing down on Leslie frantically trying to unlock her door to her car. Sheriff Reed managed to grab his daughter's wrists forcing her aim upwards as she got off two shots struggling with her father. Leslie managed to get behind the wheel of her car speeding off across the lawn as Red was yanked back into the house.

"DADDY, WHY?!! YOU'RE FUCKING MY FRIENDS?!! FUCKING LELSIE?!!" The weapon went flying into the living room landing on the couch as he used his might to shove her into the kitchen with enough force to make her slam against the counter.

He barely had time to zip up when she came barreling towards him again, intent on getting past her father to her vehicle, even as her stomach turned painfully from the earlier fight with Chelsea. He shoved her back into the kitchen, both of their worlds turning upside down as they fought one another for the first time.

"YOU'RE MY DADDY, MY DAAAAADYYY!!" He bare realized her intent as a large kitchen knife found its way into her hand arching through the air headed for his temple. The elder Reed blocked the downward arching slash and the subsequent follow up aimed at his abdomen responding with a backhanded slap so hard, that it echoed throughout the house. His law enforcement experience took over prompting him to cuff her hands behind her back, struggling mightily until she was finally subdued. Red screamed like a banshee still kicking at him as he regained a modicum of composure.

"Cuffing me, huh motherfucker?"

"Melissa." He was a mess visually from the stress of his imploding relationship with Leslie Kennedy and the emotional and physical strain of being discovered by his daughter and their subsequent fight. She still kicked at his ankles as the weary man retrieved his weapon, clicking the safety back before putting ti into his holster.

"YOU CHOSE HER OVER ME; I HATE YOU DAAAADDYY!!" Red still struggled against her cuffs on the kitchen floor like some captured wild animal.

"You don't understand Melisa; I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did. We uhm, we love each other, baby." Sheriff Reed confessed.

"You're a fucking tool, and a nitwit, motherfucker. She don't give two fucks about anyone not named Humbert Jenkins, you dumbass mark!!"

"Look, I always got your back Melissa; can't you just let me have this one thing? Please, I-I need her and she-makes me; uhm, feel good. I know it's wrong, but I just NEED HER, please Melissa, don't take it away." She right herself into a sitting position glaring hatefully at her father, incredulous at the weakness her father was displaying after all of the years he spent brutally grooming her to be a leader.

"No, I'm going to murder that bitch; take these cuffs off."

"I can't do that honey."

"I said-TAKE 'EM OFF!!"

"Please don't hurt Leslie; we're in love. It's wrong because of the age difference but she's eighteen and uh, legal. I'll do anything you ask, but-uhm, let her be Melissa. She makes me so happy and it-I haven't felt like this in such a long time. PLEASE-DON'T RED; DON'T HUERT HER!!" The strain was too much as he slumped down on his knees in front of her crying openly as she stared back blankly.

"Pussy." A wad of spittle hit Sheriff Reed in the face as police sirens could be heard approaching in the distance. It sounded like more than one car as Red remembered herself while Sheriff Reed somberly stood looking nervous adjusting his clothing and gun belt. He fidgeted around unsure of what to do next.

"Shit, uhm."

"Hey asshole; if I go down, you're going with me too, pedophile. I did some shit at school but that don't matter right now because the town sheriff is sleeping with a fucking high school student. You know how fast they'll run your fucking ass out of Maplewood when they find out; if they find out?" All traces of his daughter had dissipated.

"Melissa?"

"Get that fucking lawyer on the phone and tell that ambulance chaser to bring his A game; cause if I'm not out by tomorrow morning, you're going public with your "child bride" daddy. I mean, what would anyone think about how you FUCKED your DAUGHTER'S BEST FRIEND?!! I'd better get out by tomorrow no matter what you have to do, bitch. I don't care if you have to shoot your way out of the situation but I'm not doing any serious jail time. Oh, and you can call me Red, from now on, pussy." He fingered his weapon considering putting her down for the attempted blackmail but relented as the sirens grew louder.

"Don't hurt Leslie." He half whispered.

"Stand me up and take me out to them, bitch."

Sheriff Reed knew he didn't have a choice, gingerly standing his cuffed daughter up and walking her outside as deputies pulled up in two separate patrol cars. One of the patrol cars had stopped sideways in the street adjacent to Sheriff Reed's ranch house while the second parked close enough at a diagonal angle to Red's Camaro to prevent an escape. The patrol car was nearly touching the driver's side door. Deputies Moony and Jimmy were surprised to see their boss walking his own daughter out of the house in cuffs.

"Look at her face, told you." Deputy Jimmy commented.

"That Chelsea girl done give as good as she got." Deputy Moony replied noting the savagery of the reported fight.

"She ain't in the hospital." Both of them noted the disheveled appearance of Sheriff Reed and his ruffled clothing as they closed distance meeting them mid-lawn.

"Sir, we got us a bit of uh, a conundrum." Moony tipped his hat in the sheriff's direction as a greeting while Deputy Jimmy looked off in the other direction.

"Yeah, I done figured that out Moony; take her down to the station and book her." Both deputies did a doubletake at his response. Both men had decided beforehand to present a united front, rehearsing the inevitable confrontation in the patrol car on the way.

"You, really want us to arrest your daughter, Sheriff?" Red stared straight ahead ignoring both men who she considered idiots.

"That's what I said, didn't I?"

"Yes sir Sheriff, it's real bad this time, just to let you know, sir." Deputy Jimmy commented.

"Jimmy, you gotta work this weekend, I know you wanted to host your kid's birthday party next county over, but I gotta address a personnel issue." Sheriff Reed glared at his subordinate biting his lip further as Moony took custody of Red walking her to the patrol car.

"Sure Sheriff, whatever you say; following us down to the station?" Deputy Jimmy fought back emotion and the desire to plant his fist in his boss' face.

"I'll be along soon enough, get her out of here." Red glanced back squinting her eyes, bristling silently at her father's orders. She threw a shoulder when Deputy Moony tried to help her into the back seat of the patrol car. The deputy seemed emotionless but slammed the door exceptionally loud.

"Good day, Sheriff."

Sheriff Reed watched both deputies leave in the patrol car carting his daughter off to county jail, noticing Red's piercing glare and the evil glint in her green eyes. He maintained his composure shakily noticing some of their distant neighbors watching from there porches. He noticed a few people with camera phones, mostly teens who probably went to Maplewood High with Red. His resolve starting to crack, Sheriff Reed wisely withdrew to his house only being able to truly breathe once he was inside. He wasted no time in dialing up Leslie.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay Leslie; I put her in jail, pick up. Hey, it's me, there's no problem with us now that it's out in the open. Call me back so that we can get in front of this!! I love you Leslie, pick up, alright?!! Leslie, it's okay, it's okay for us to be together, now-LESLIE, PICK UP!!" He continued leaving messages that went unanswered, ignoring phone calls from Maplewood High and his other subordinates at the sheriff station.

*************************************************************************************

"Well, that went well."

"Stop."

"I'm just saying that it could've gone a lot worse if you ask me." Deputy Moony replied knowing that his friend had just got screwed.

"Yeah right, I took one for the team and you're pissing on my dick. So, you getting in on the pool or not?"

"Cool it, don't forget what we're hauling."

"So, that mean you're out, right?" Deputy Jimmy glanced in the rear view mirror at Red sitting there in the back of their patrol car. She was peering out the window quietly, bristling. He was referring to a money pool Sheriff Reed's deputies generated whenever Red was in trouble with the law. Deputy Moony glanced in the rear vie mirror at Red for a few seconds.

"Put me down for fifty." Red's eyes darted towards the front seat realizing they were talking about her. She tried the handcuffs realizing they were too tight but stopped short of demanding they be removed. Her mind was working at the speed of light looking for an angle out of the situation as the deputies drove to the local station bantering back and forth.

"Shut up, we're allowed to talk." Deputy Jimmy sound agitated.

"Man, you don't know how to go with the wind in situations like this, Jimmy. I mean, you need to lower the volume and tow the line sometimes. Why do you think, you've been my partner all this time? It's because you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve, buddy." Moony counseled out of habit.

"Yeah, well next year is an election year." Both men were quiet for a few minutes before Deputy Moony felt the need to speak.

"So, we're adding theft to the charges, right?"

"Let's wait until we talk to uhm, what's her name, eh, Patricia Clark; she's a cheerleader, too." Red leaned forward knowing both men were notorious gossips. She'd hung out at the sheriff station on several occasions as was familiar with the deputies and civilian personnel employed there.

"Who is the thief; that's the question?" Moony replied.

"Well, the phone don't exactly belong to either one of them; but they clearly beat the hell out of each other over it. Man Jimmy, look like a fucking tornado hit that bathroom with the blood and broken glass everywhere. Those girls even fucked up the damn sink."

"Would've loved to have seen it, huh?"

"Even if I could, I never thought I would see someone who could give ole Red a run for her fucking money."

"Still, I would've liked to see that fight Moony; and probably a lot of other people, too."

"Could've sold fucking tickets." Both deputies laughed turning up the radio filling the car with country music. Red realized the reason Patricia hadn't been able to return her calls initially. She'd obviously retrieved her phone from the underbrush just outside of Maplewood. Somehow the lithe, battered blonde managed some modicum of salvation finding her phone in the growing darkness of the oncoming evening. Likely Chelsea had secured the phone after helping her friend so that Red wouldn't be warned. Red wanted to know if Chelsea was similarly arrested, hospitalized or worse knowing it didn't look good

"AAAAHHHHHHH SHIT, FAAAAWKKKKK IT HURRRRTTTTSSSS!! "Red gasped between some forced coughing, scrunching her face up until she managed to get some errant blood to run from her nose.

"Yeah right; we'll get a medic over to the jail, Red."

"I SAID IT HUUUURRRRTS, ASSSS HOLE!! HURTS SOOO FAWWKING BAAADDD!!" Red started forcing herself to dry heave and couch.

"Yeah, Chelsea's foot in that ass must have definitely hurt, something awful." Both deputies laughed infuriating Red even more. She continued gurgling and rasping holding to her budding tactic as one of the men turned up the radio. Undaunted, her cunning beginning to ramp up from the taunting alone as she did her best to twist her wrists in the cuffs with the intent to draw blood.

"PLEEEEEASSSE, IT HURRRRTSSS SOOOO BAAAADDD!!" Red groaned feeling the swollen volume of a blood clot inside her mouth where she'd been clocked by Chelsea.

"Maybe it is that time of the month; a feminine thang, eh Jimmy?"

"You know, my daughter has that." The deputies continued laughing as Red winced, biting down hard on the inner swollen lump just inside her cheek drawing a deluge of blood which flooded her mouth. She pushed her chin down into her neck letting the blood dribble down her chin onto her tattered wifebeater. She noticed that one of her breasts was partially exposed form Chelsea's nails, perfectly visible through the torn part of her shirt. Red did her best to position herself so that only the upper part of her head was left visible, biting down further drawing more blood until her mouth was full. She glanced up noticing both men weren't paying attention knowing it was a gambit as she leaned back as far as possible in the seat before smashing her head into the thick glass partition separating them. The collected blood in her mouth splashed spectacularly across the reinforced glass as her head thumped loudly into it, but the redhead wouldn't know after intentionally knocking herself unconscious.

"Ah Shit!" Deputy Jimmy noticed first tapping his partner who glanced into the rear view mirror at the blood soaked glass.

"Fuck me, man."

*************************************************************************************

Red's vision slowly returned as she realized she was lying prone on a paramedic gurney being wheeled along the walkway into the general hospital. She wisely kept her eyes squinted shut realizing the Deputies Moony and Jimmy were on either side of her along with two EMT's wheeling her into the emergency room. The entitled redhead was wheeled through the emergency room to a private medical bay which was cordoned off with hospital curtains. Deputy Moony wisely handcuffed Red to the bed railing over the attending nurse's protestations.

"Careful you might end up on Sheriff Reed's shit list, too." Deputy Jimmy warned.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers