Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no-NOOOO!!" She collapsed out of the bed on numb legs managing to right herself with effort. She stumbled over to the bedroom door opening it finding her friend's little sister passed out on the couch in front of the television. The coffee table was littered with an upturned two liter, two half eaten tv dinners and a plethora of snack food pilfered from the cabinets in the kitchen. She kicked the end of the couch ignoring the pain it caused to her bare foot rousing the sixteen year old from a deep slumber.

"WHU-WHAAT?!!" Antoinette stirred almost having a coronary from the sudden rise to consciousness, finding Patty uncomfortably close.

"WHERE-THE-FUCK IS CHELSEA?!!" She screamed point blank in the teen's face.

"What are you talking about, she was giving you a bath!! Wait-SHE'S NOT HERE?!!"

Patty was already running to the front door struggling with the old fashioned handle before snatching it open to find the Chelsea's car missing.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK, I TOLD HER NO!! I TOLD HER ANTOINETTE!!" Patty collapsed on her knees staring across the darkened yard leading to the adjacent interstate. She knew what her best friend's absence meant as Antoinette walked up staring out the door as well.

"Maybe, she'll win." Antoinette knew what her older sister was capable of and the training she'd received from her uncle. Patty's reaction gave her enough pause, that she ran to her phone checking the messages, finding several from her parents. She dialed them up in a panic, already scared at what she'd hear as Patty backed away from the door like a zombie.

"Mom?"

"Oh my god, no." The embattled, lithe cheerleader was staring at the television in the living room. Maplewood High was in the background as a local reporter talked with some students.

*************************************************************************************

Leslie looked up finding her reflection staring from the mirror over April's vanity table. It was almost like she'd been turned into a human wishbone with the thick, dildo obscenely visible pumping up into her backdoor. Something about it was just all too ridiculous as she laughed aloud in a building crescendo. At some point, April realized what was happening, shoving her onto the floor.

"EHEHE, HEH, HEH...HAHAAHAHAH AAAAWWWWNNN, AAAAHHHHHH YEEAAAHHH!!" Leslie remembered how she'd soaked in her tub thinking about Red and April. How she'd sat in front of her mirror applying heavy makeup to the slight bruise on her cheek where she'd been knocked unconscious after being kicked in the face. Somehow sitting there doing her face had turned into something else as she caked on the makeup eventually glamming it up. Things had become insanely hilarious as she decided to skip school that morning and the eventual forced reunion with Red to do something darker. She'd decided to keep a promise made between herself and Melissa Reed, a pact of retribution going after the redheaded alpha's father. Things evolved or devolved from there after she found out how easy it was to turn her best friend's father out with sex. Each successive encounter making her feel more and more powerful. She took a perverse pride in screwing his brains out every time they met with the objective of weakening him mentally and debilitating him physically. She'd done everything under the sun with him, three times over as her heart turned into a lump of coal.

"YEEEEEAAAAHHHM EHEHEHEHE, HAH AHAHAHA, YEAAAAH BITCH!!" She laughed lying on her side as April stared on surprised.

"Oh what's so funny?"

Leslie managed to sit upright looking from the round, angry face in front of her down to the sex toy currently protruding from her sex, still smiling. She bit her bottom lip turning over on all fours presenting her backside to April again. The stunning cheerleader looked back over her shoulder, arching her back which became a weak twerking motion, taunting April.

"Come on; you're just like everybody else. You want it, here it is, April. Come fuck my asshole some more. I don't care about it, bitch."

"Come to Jesus, have you?"

"Shut up and fuck; that's what you wanna do, right?" She finished the sentence with a taunting sigh, managing to work through the pain.

"Humbert would love this; don't you think?" April taunted back.

"Yeah, he loved shoving his cock all up in my ass, too. You know what I'm talking about or haven't you two lovebirds gone there yet?"

"What?"

"Yeah, he was the first guy to get some, if you know what I mean?"

"Playing delusional ain't gonna get you out of this, bitch."

"Please, miss me with that shit tubby; Humbert was my first everything, babe; we got all sweaty the night before you and Red got your hands on me. Honestly cow tits; I was bringing him to you guys stupidly thinking I was gonna get my status back that night, but Humbert had OTHER ideas." April remembered the call and the subsequent no show by the shunned co-captain of the cheerleading squad.

"THAS-THAT'S BULLSHIT!!"

"BALLS DEEP is as REAL as YOU can GET, spud; Humbert got payback for that rape you were trying to get me to confess to, April you freak. HE FUCKED THE SHIT OUTTA ME BITCH-TOOK IT STRAIGHT RAW!! EHEHEH, HEH AHAHAAHAHHH JUST LIKE-well, just like you are now, blubby!! Come on April, come FUCK MY SHITHOLE SOME MORE, CUNT!!" Leslie jiggled her heart shaped derriere some more, wagging it in the girl's face.

"You bitch." The dildo fell to the floor with a pronounced heavy thud.

"Sorry, I know you wanted to rub my face in it, but I got there first, darling. Red didn't tell you, huh? I told her the other night and she like, fucking bolted up outta Happy's on me!! What's wrong bitch, you MAD that I GOT MY CHERRY POPPED BY YOUR BOYFRIEND, HUH? Fucked all my holes, broke me in for all the boys you two SICK FUCKS got to RAPE ME!! Come on April, fuck me some more bitch. WHAT, YOU MAD, HUH?!! YOU MAD, APRIL?!!" Leslie let her tongue hang out of her mouth running it along her plump lips fully willing to continue the coerced lesbian tryst with her worst enemy.

"Yeah, I'm mad."

April took a step back cracking her closet door open as the laughter continued. She brought out a harness fastening it around her pelvis as the condescending laughter filled her bedroom. An even larger dildo appeared from the depths of the closet this time. There was a long, metallic drywall screw protruding from the head of the fake cock that caught the light in front of Leslie's hazel eyes, shocking her out of her insanity.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!" She shrieked as April screwed the dildo into place. She'd used the weaponized toy four times prior starting with Brad Tucker. The screw had been added when she learned of Red's karmic assault taking umbrage at the criminals responsible for encroaching on her territory. Leslie Kennedy was about to become the inaugural female member of that group.

"You said you wanted to fuck; let's FUCK then, Leslie."

"NUH-NO, PLEASE; NOT THAT!!" Leslie begged off as April slowly approached with murderous intent.

"Yes that."

Leslie's eyes were laser focused on the screw protruding from the end of the fake cock, unable to look away. She got up on her haunches in a squatting crouch looking like a trapped animal as the room became smaller with April's approach. Leslie was weakened knowing there wasn't much of a fight she could put up against the demented blonde and what it would mean if she didn't. She leapt across the bed at the last second but found her right ankle ensnared in the other girl's grasp.

"NO, GET OFF; GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!!" She kicked at April landing a few blows on her massive chest with a final one against her chin bloodying her bottom lip. April managed to pin her right leg on the girl's calf managing to laboriously work her way up the lower half of her body as Leslie flailed wildly trying to strike her sweaty face.

"I-I thought you wanted a fuck?" The chunky girl's weight became a deciding factor as she mashed Leslie flat on the disheveled mattress. Both girls became a sweaty mass of entangled limbs as April worked her legs apart with great effort finding the task almost impossible as Leslie used all her might to keep her legs closed partially failing as the screw grazed her sex.

"NO, PLEASE' YOU'LL HURT THE-!!" She caught herself but it was too late as April reared back upright on her knees taking it all in as Leslie kicked away using her elbows to push away to the opposite side of the bed. April hunched over staring down at the toy affixed to her pelvis before looking up at the girl trapped in her bedroom.

"You're pregnant."

"No, uhm..."

"It ain't Red's daddy; so it's Humbert, ain't it Leslie?"

"No, you're wrong."

"You were so eager to take it in the ass, because you wanted to protect your baby. You came over here because you wanted to protect Humbert from me; got some pretty high fucking hopes that baby will change his mind about you, right? Well, you're crazier than me bitch and someone like you don't need a baby." Leslie could see the darkness welling up in April's cherubic features as she stared on all fours like some sort of rabid animal.

"Please."

"Give me the baby."

"NO!!"

April suddenly loped across the bed as Leslie shrieked running out of her clutches so fast that she hit the vanity table knocking the clutter there to the floor. The crazed teen toppled over head first onto the floor bruising her shoulder, struggling to right herself as Leslie ran to the closed bedroom door shaking the knob in panic, causing it to break away in her hand. She tried to quickly screw the knob on as April's head appeared over the edge of the bed. Before she could react, her wrist had been snagged and twisted away from the metal stump in the door. Her primal instincts kicked in as she bit into April's chubby hand getting her release. The girls struggled desperately against one another before April's fist collided hard with the cheerleader's abdomen. Leslie fell back doubling over covering her stomach as the insane goth rushed in taking another swipe at her stomach. The disconnected doorknob collided with her head once, twice, several times staggering the chubby miscreant. The grunts and savage cries of both girls filled the bedroom as Leslie tried to bash the evil girl's brains out, knocking her into the corner upsetting a number of stacked milk crates containing her comics and other collectibles. Leslie backed off as April's arm disappeared into the corner returning with an aluminum baseball bat. April measured the club in her hands quickly bring it down on Leslie's hand that was holding the doorknob. The club came slicing through the air just missing Leslie's head as the girl wisely dropped to the floor backing into the corner near the door. April doubled her grip on the bat pointing at Leslie motioning for her to stand up, then pushing it up under her chin.

"Please April; don't hurt this baby."

"I want it; give it to me and I'll-I'll let you have Humbert."

"No."

"You don't deserve a baby, much less one with Humbert Jenkins after what you did. How do you know he's even gonna want a kid with his rapist?"

"I want the baby."

"GIVE IT TO ME YOU BITCH!!" April screamed bringing the bat down with all her might striking the bedside table and lamp with enough force shatter the ceramic structure and wood underneath. Leslie grabbed the middle of the bat with her left hand landing a roundhouse right to April's chin that separated her from the bat. The end of the bat collided with April's lower lip three times in succession knocking her over onto her back. Leslie brought the business end of the bat down on her stomach two times before turning her attention to the door. The chubby blonde squirmed in a fetal position on the floor struggling to right herself as Leslie took to the door with the bat trying to break it down. She managed to create a dented wooden crater in it before glancing over finding April brandishing the drywall knife.

"Don't do this; I'll kill you if you touch me again." Both of the girls knew there was no turning back. One would have to die.

The door suddenly opened from the other side revealing April's mother, Betty. She looked at both of the nude girls before her gaze rested on her daughter glancing down at the dildo affixed to her pelvis.

"What are you doing?" Betty's face, mildly similar to her daughter's, melted into a mask of grief.

Perhaps prompted by the shame of discovery in the middle of an act of evil, embarrassment or utter humiliation, April suddenly lunged forward intent on burying the knife in Leslie's face. The blade's trajectory rang true finding a home in the wall adjacent to the open door as her mother swiped her arm away. April tried to wrench the blade from the wall finding her mother also grabbing at it, noticing Leslie's face just over her shoulder. She used her weight uttering a wild guttural shriek as both women fell into the adjacent kitchen toppling the modest kitchen table sending chairs and other wares flying in several directions.

"GET-GET OUT OF HERE!!" Betty yelled struggling with her crazed daughter. Leslie took the opportunity to snatch up her clothing running nude down the corridor as the bat clanked to the floor.

"APRIL-APRIL PLEASE!!" The embattled nurse was able to use her leverage to wrest the blade away from her daughter, but April had lost it, snarling and shaking her head back and forth before sinking her teeth into her mother's arm finding release for a few seconds. She scrambled for the bat intent on pursuing Leslie to her car but was drug back along the floor before she could get a good grip on the handle. April rolled on her back kicking wildly at her mother catching her in the chest and face several times before she found freedom. She stood up with the bat in her chubby fist just as the sound of Leslie's car speeding off filled the house along with the fleeting illumination of its headlights. The aluminum bat clanked onto the hallway floor. Her mother's weeping was the only ambient noise in the home as April slid down the wall sitting in a fetal position.

"What happened to my daughter? I don't know you anymore, April; you're raping people now and God knows what?!! That girl, that Melissa or Red as they call her-she did this!! She did this to my baby... Filled her full of evil; turned her into this, this demon." April stared blankly at the stained wallpaper on the corridor wall as the heavy mascara ran down her face like blackened tears.

"Shut up mother."

"No, I won't; you've become a stranger to me, and I don't know what to do about it."

"I'll tell you what you do; go get that bottle hidden down the side of your bed and have a drink. Do that, and then go to sleep."

"WHO ARE YOU?!!"

"Your fucking daughter; I'm the girl that had to take care of things because you had your head buried in the good book. I'm the girl that had to deal with so much shit because my mother was a loser. I'm the girl that had to help dad out."

"WHAAAT?!!"

"I knew, mom."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING; WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING TO ME?!!"

"You should've fucked your husband; maybe he would've stuck around if you let him at those huge titties that you passed down to me. Ain't that what a good wife's supposed to do, Betty? Take care of your husband's needs? Man, he'd only last like ten minutes, tops and even that was too much for your moral authority, huh? Kicked your ass good and still wanted those fun bags you're hiding away. I-I really didn't care what he was doing."

"Don't say that April, please stop."

"Why? You've never been there for me and you want me to go easy because of the cringe factor of my truth, huh mother? You caught me with Brad and sent my ass away to fucking camp like I was some troubled kid and shit. Didn't even care that I got molested down there either, right?"

"That man is dead."

"Yeah, that's right he's fucking worm food, mother and you know what?" April rolled her head in her mother's direction finding the shocked features she'd expected.

"Please, no."

"Helped him out with that; shoved that motherfucker off that cliff the second he took his eyes off me, mother. You should've been there to see him tumble into that ravine. That big ass head of his smashed like a pumpkin on a boulder at the bottom; had me a good ole laugh until the other counselors showed up. You know, sometimes I masturbate to that memory." April stroked the fake cock protruding from her pelvis for emphasis before unscrewing and examining it.

"What's happened to you?" April's big expressive blue eyes widened at the question, rolling towards her cowering mother.

"Nothing, this is who I am; can't you see?"

"No, this isn't you; isn't who you are April." She'd already started chuckling sarcastically while her mother was pleading to a part of her that didn't exist. The dark blonde labored to get to her feet still feeling every cut and bruise from her fight with Leslie. She could've cared less that she was in the buff before her mother.

"If you're not going to have that drink, I'll take it or perhaps we could share a toast to my dead baby. Yeah mom, I was in line to follow in your footsteps having a baby before I got out of high school; but your God stepped in stealing it away from me. Hey, look at the bright side, you could've been a grandma already." She limped over to the entrance of her bedroom reaching inside to the light chain containing the positive test that hung on the back of her destroyed bedroom door. Betty shrunk away as her daughter pressed the test into her palm. They both stared down at it together before she tried to embrace her daughter.

"April." The woman's bottom lip quivered as her face dropped.

"Congratulations, you're a failure."

"When did this-?"

"FUCK OFF ME!!" April shoved her into the refrigerator backing into her living room slamming her partially destroyed bedroom door. The light went off shrouding thee room in complete darkness.

From the exterior of the home, Betty could be observed through the small kitchen window surrounded by a field of darkness. All was silent in the house.

*************************************************************************************

"Yeah, right there baby; you're so fucking-OOOHHHH YEAAAHH!" Red was disturbed out of her sleep finding it somewhere near midnight from the clock mounted on the wall. Her hospital room was darkened, the lights turned down, but a familiar sound filled her ears to the right. She tested the cuff holding her to the hospital bed still feeling the urge to flee.

"OH YEAAHHH, I'M READY NOW!" There was a visible goose egg on her temple as she glanced over finding two silhouettes engaged in a familiar activity. Her gut was killing her feeling like some ribs were swollen of outright broken. She wondered where Chelsea was and if she was even still alive after the animalistic beating she'd received. Fear began to creep over her like some death shroud as she became afraid that she'd finally murdered someone.

"Just bend over a little, come on girl."

"We going out this Friday, right Jimmy? You know I'm a lady first and my brother Clem don't take kindly to some brute making hay with his little sister, right?"

"You're a delicate flower; threatening an officer of the law."

"Who wants to get into my panties; while I'm work no less." Nurse Flora Bell answered.

"Bend over a little for me girl." Red watched the interplay between the two irresponsible adults listening to the sounds of the deputies unbuckling belt. In moments they were rutting clumsily behind the curtain. Red still had the pilfered phone recording the interplay between the deputy and the nurse. The handcuff prevented her from using the android to get any kind of video.

"SHIT!!" The deputies radio interrupted them with some audio feedback as both cheaters quickly made themselves respectable. Red hid the phone decided to dispense with any subterfuge as she laughed out loud. Deputy Jimmy appeared in seconds looking like he wanted to put a bullet in her.