Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Kiss me again."

Just as her lips touched his trembling ones, an entire trash bag full of garbage was suddenly shoved into her open driver's side window filling the front seat with garbage. Wet, nasty trash and debris was everywhere with bits of half eaten food and a plastic cup lid, straw and all in Red's auburn mane. Casey got the least of it with trash and empty bottles finding a way into his lap as Red shrieked like a banshee instantly going for the door only to have someone kick it back with their sneakered foot kinetically knocking her over the cupholder.

Red recovered looking out the window as pink skullcap girl came running up to the car tossing a huge cup of root beer into her face, plastic cup and all. The edge of the cup bounced off the tip of her perfect nose landing on the dashboard. The feral laughter of the revenge driven teens was all about them as Red reared up Glock in hand, firing wildly out her open window.

"WATCH OUT JENNY; THAT BITCH GOT THAT HEAT!!"

Two rows of kids appeared running by Red's car on either side as the GMC Truck roared by at an angle almost too close to her vehicle. The youthful assailants scrambled wildly into the truck bed as the GMC peeled out. Red tumbled out of her car on her side getting off another errant round which hit a lighting display across the street at the convenience store.

"MOTHER-FUCKER!!" Red was behind the wheel in an instant gunning it out in hot pursuit, tearing ass down the dark asphalt.

Red caught up to the GMC getting within striking distance of her antagonists with every intention of ramming her car into the back. She wanted to destroy her vehicle and send all of those kids flying all over the dark tarmac in pieces. Casey was holding on for dear life sure he'd be flying through Red's windshield the moment both vehicles collided. As Red got within striking distance he shut his eyes tightly only to be surprised as the truck pulled off into the horizon line. He realized Red had gradually slowed down until they all but drifted to a stop.

"Red?" He unconsciously used her nickname mentally acquired when he observed her interaction in the convenience store.

She just sat there behind the wheel, both hands crossed in an x across her chest, breathing hard. It almost sounded like she were hyperventilating leading Casey to think she were having a heart attack. He fidgeted in his seat trying to remember some irrelevant CPR training from work when she covered his hand with her own. Red craned her head in Casey's direction clearly drained. She squeezed his middle fingers weak until he took her hand fully as a police siren sounded in the distance.

"It's gonna be okay, Red." Her green eyes were piercing, almost glowing in some feline manner as she shut them wiping her arm across her nose.

"No, it's not." Red hunched forward taking the car out of park, cradling the steering wheel to her chest tapping the gas.

The Camaro drifted forward picking up speed for half a block as the sirens got louder while Casey glanced in his side view mirror. The convenience store was little more than a dot in the distance from his vantage point as Red looked into the rear-view mirror. She hit a sudden, sharp right turn off the road bumping a shallow point in the adjacent ditch as the Camaro barreled into a wooded area. This unseen dirt road was bordered by a thick wall of trees as Red hit her high beams.

The adrenaline rush was incredible as swarms of insects hit the windshield coupled with the loud, wrenching sound of crunched gravel underneath their vehicle. From the sound of things, a patrol car sped by on the road left behind. Red managed another awkward turn cutting her headlights when she heard the sirens. She slammed down on the breaks, hard. Casey flew forward just inches from the windshield realizing her arm was across his chest.

"Are you okay, Casey?" He was taken aback; this beautifully damaged monster was concerned for his welfare. It was the most concern anyone had shown in his twenty-four years of life outside of his now deceased mother.

"I think so, Melissa." His answer caused a single tear to run down her cheek making her squeeze her eyes tightly shut in realization. The car radio was still on as he sat waiting for the next shoe to drop to strains of "Haunted" by Beyoncé.

The sirens returned at the front of their hidden car this time jolting Red out of stillness. She jumped from the car like a convicted felon running to the tree line. In the distance a little over fifteen feet in front of her, was an adjacent field of tall grass and weeds bordering the continuation of the primitive road. Red leaned diagonally against a tree steadying herself with both hands watching pensively.

The sirens grew in the distance before a patrol car sped by hunting some imagined criminals instead of a troubled teenager. It was the most action the deputies saw in the small town of Maplewood. She was alerted by the sound of her passenger side door shutting as Casey appeared. She quickly ran to him grasping his narrow shoulders, desperate.

"It's never gonna stop; they're always gonna be hunting me down, and it's what I deserve, Casey. But you're different and I wanna find out about that, but I'm scared of what I'll do to you. I want to fuck you so bad; I want you to fuck me and make love to me like I'm a normal girl!" She was gasping on every word almost going into a panic attack.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Melissa." Her luminescent green eyes went wide, her mouth agape in a muted cry of joy. Red shrunk away at the sound of sirens signaling the return of the patrol car averting her attention back towards the road.

"Casey I-I meant everything I was saying to you right now!! I want you so bad right now; it hurts!! Feel how much I want it from you!!" Her nervous posture and hunched over countenance was indeed reminiscent of a cornered animal. She snatched one of his hands plunging it inside her pants.

Melissa Reed wasn't wearing underwear. His palm encountered her bald mound, middle fingers forcibly pressed against her neglected slit. The auburn terror spoke true as her essence ran over his thin fingers in rivulets. She wasn't satisfied with the feel of fingers alone, pressing him harder until he dipped inside.

"Casey, can you fuck me real quick, please?"

Before he could answer, Red already had her yoga pants peeled down mid thigh quickly pulling her shirt up briefly flashing her pert breasts at the shocked ride along. Casey experienced momentary sensory overload as she planted her palms flat on the hood of her Camaro with her perfect, heart shaped ass, fully displayed. The pale alabaster nature of those oval cheeks brought the overwhelmed custodian to the brink of climaxing in his pants as the sirens got louder.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Red whipped back yanking her pants up, still tugging on them as she ran back to the tree line watching. In the distance, the patrol car was slowly moving down the road with a searchlight trained on the tree line. Red knew the people at the convenience store snitched on her. Casey had managed to draw his zipper down, slow motion as she hurried back.

"I'M REAL SORRY CASEY, BUT I CAN'T LET THEM CATCH ME WITH THIS GUN!! I WANNA FUCK YOU!! I-if I get away back home before they find me, I can bullshit my way out of trouble."

"What can I do to help you, ma'am?"

Red stalked off to the opposite side of her car finding more of the dirt road leading into the distance before returning visibly rattled. Casey met her halfway after peering down the road noticing the advancing search light. She got a fistful of the collared flannel short sleeve hiding his inverted chest.

"You wait for me; alright? I'll come to you Casey. We'll be together tonight and..." The searchlight was getting closer as she stole a desperate kiss full of tongue and promise. He came in his pants soiling everything as she scrambled back behind the wheel of her car.

"I LIVE AT THE EDGE OF THE CAMPGROUNDS OFF ON THE RIGHT-IN A LITTLE SHED!!" He barely had time to scream as she put the vehicle in reverse staring at his face the whole time.

"CASEY, I'LL COME TO YOU!!" The Camaro barreled further down the side dirt road, lights off. He watched after her until it was apparent the redheaded beauty was long gone.

There was a visible wet stain on his pants as the searchlight illuminated him, followed by the whoop of a siren.

*********************************************************************************************

"HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE DOLLA!!" Her rescued belongings were gathered around her feet in front of the motel's darkened clerk window. Even though he wasn't visible, there was no doubt she was dealing with an elderly Asian gentleman with a gnarly attitude. April wasn't in the mood; his voice was giving her a migraine.

"It's supposed to be seventy-five." The check-in window was somewhat of a hindrance to her because it was just above her chest providing some difficulty because of her short, stout posture.

"YOU WANT KEY-FIFTY DOLLA MORE!!" April's brow was throbbing from the booming nature of his voice as she bartered with the unseen hotel manager. It was somewhat of a hassle dragging her belongings to the motel after being thrown out of her home by a long-suffering parent.

"Can't we work something out?"

"NO KEY, I BUZZ YOU IN-SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLA; WITH KEY IS HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE DOLLA!!" April scoffed wishing she could get to the elderly manager but knew it wouldn't serve her purposes in the long run as an obvious john approached with a paid date.

"Do you have to yell all the time, sir?" April reluctantly plunked the cash down in the little metal cup under the darkened window.

"PAY, NO YELL!!" The basic room key clanged into the metal cup along with his terse response as April glanced back looking at the unassuming face of the man paying for sex and the homely woman selling herself.

"Can I get some help with my stuff?"

"Shit girl; what the fuck I look like, huh?" He was incredulous at her question. April turned fully around with her immense cleavage on display, rueful expression on her face.

"You look like a nice guy." Her crystal blue eyes rolled in response to his own becoming wide as saucers at her décolletage and her sweaty looking, torso sized bosom.

"Sure, whatever you say lady; the name's Clem." He eagerly snapped up April's belongings following her over to the buzzing door of her rented room. His original dance partner took umbrage at the slight.

"HEY?!! HEY MAN, WE HAD A FUCKING DEAL!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT SHIT TO ME!! ¿QUIÉN MIERDA CREES QUE ERES PAYASO? MIERDA COLINA BILLY RETARD!!" The difference between the two women were night and day for the quickly enraptured john.

"Yeah love you too, darling."

"¡MIERDA MIERDA! TIENES TETAS DE VACA!!" The hooker was just basic looking wearing a denim vest and dingy short shorts over cheap weather-beaten Dingo cowgirl boots. Her roundish face was subtly pocked with doughy cheeks and a prominent nose signifying her Mexican heritage. The hooker's hair was an unkempt brownish parody of a bob matching her olive colored skin tone. There was no comparison.

"¿No te gustaría hacerlo también?" April's eyes narrowed at the insult full understood. Earlier in life, she'd learned enough self-taught Spanish to comfortably hold a conversation. The prostitute's face registered her surprise as Clem carried April's things into the motel room. April stared back while holding the door open, fully glaring at a sudden rival before slamming the door in her face.

"Aw shit, man." The hooker commented, hands on her hips.

April didn't feel comfortable parting the curtain adjacent to the door peering outside it observing the hooker lighting up smoking from what appeared to be a crack pipe. She gradually turned around finding another situation with the sexually smitten john in her room.

"What's your name again?"

"Clem; and yours?"

"I don't like names; they're oppressive." He had no idea the short, portly teen was sizing him up in case there was some sort of scuffle. There was no way he'd know that she'd become proficient at subduing a person twice her size using guile and her own weight.

"Yeah uhm, I get it girlie; so you, on the clock, right?" She instinctively took silent umbrage at the thought she was a working girl before remembering her immediate situation and need.

"I don't know Clem; what do you think?" He seemed to take her reply as endorsement of his lust palming one of her breasts.

"I think you got some big ass titties." April's gaze traveled down to the hand cupping the underside of her left breast obviously taking stock of its considerable weight. April casually captured one of his middle fingers yanking the hand away from her boob.

"Two hundred fifty." The quote was meant to run Clem off; but the lust driven john frantically dug into his back pocket for his wallet.

April naturally kept an eye on him as a whole, gauging his body language fully prepared for any violence. There was no way he'd know she would instantly shove a thumb knuckle deep into his eye with the slightest provocation, intended or not. Thankfully, Clem's obvious anxiety calmed matters as he fished out a number of twenties even dropping some bills onto the frayed, tan carpeting. He offered the money finally noticing the harsh cupie doll makeup on her round face.

She didn't take the offering still staring without word before he planted the cash on the edge of her motel bed. She took a deep breath relaxing a little bit as his hands returned cupping the outside of her huge breasts. His nervous fingers started tugging away at her top signaling his frantic nature as her cleavage bulged. April slapped his hands away from her chest, exasperated, planting her butt on the edge of the bed.

"Just the fucking titties, okay Clem?" She counted out two hundred and sixty-five dollars.

"Uhm, yeah sure." She knew he was unsure of himself, probably thinking he'd been taken on a ride.

April's expression was outwardly stoic as she slid out of her top allowing everything to surge forward. There were still some blemishes and bruises on her chest visible through the heavy makeup applied there in anticipation of Humbert Jenkins. The money was balled up tightly in her fist as her expressive eyes glanced up surrounded by dark, smokey mascara. The visible tent in his khaki pants signaled that he was more than ready.

"Fuck'em."

Clem almost ripped his pants open, damaging his zipper in the process surprising April with a thick, uncircumcised horse cock. Her massive breasts were quickly wrapped around an obviously unwashed penis, the definition of a tube snake if ever there was one. April pushed her butt forward leaning back at an angle propped up on her palms. The sight of her mashed together cleavage cradling his member coupled with the disinterested expression on April's face already had Clem on the verge of blowing his load.

The head of his member tapped the bottom of her chin repeatedly as he went for broke desperate to cum. Her own weight became a factor ending up with April lying on her back along the edge of the bed. Clem followed her breasts partially straddling her abdomen, still humping away at the jiggly bottom of her massive cleavage.

"Shit little lady, I'm about to blow." Clem huffed signaling he was near.

"What; what did you say?"

"I'm gonna blow my pud; that's what I'm saying girlie. These big ass titties feel just too good for words!"

He was carefully straddling her chest maintaining a grip on the side of her rented bed. The long, lean and lanky john's back was arched, hovering just over her body. The base of his cock was sliding roughly into the shuddering undersides of her dual mountains.

"Fuck'em." April interlocked her fingers over her breasts pushing them tighter around his thick, fleshy pipe. The sight of her engorged, reddened nipples was euphoric to the simplistic townie.

"Yeah, that's what you wanting me to do, right baby?!! You like getting titty fucked all up in these monsters, don't you? Hell, girl you gotta or you wouldn't be so fucking good at this, huh?!! Uhm say, when did you start having these big ass titties anyway?!! Probably when you were a kid, right?!! How big were they when you just started getting them, baby?!! Your mom got tits like this, huh little girl?!!" He was speaking streams of consciousness at this point while a steady stream of precum flowed down into her lush valley.

"Clem?"

"Yeah?"

"FUCK THEM; FUCK-MY TITS YOU MORON!!" His essence had her tits glistening and completely lubricated, wetly smacking in audible fashion in the dingy motel room that was to be a temporary home for a disinherited female monster. She knew he was close to blowing his load averting her gaze towards the television on the room's only dresser. Clem's lustful overtures were going falsetto as waterier pre-ejaculate flowed into her tightness.

"FUUUKKKK GIRL; AWWW SHIT!!" A veritable explosion of thick, gooey cum burst from her mashed tits, also splattering up under her chin as he tightened his grip causing her pain. Waves of pleasure engulfed him whole as he rhythmically bucked into her tits, spoiling the rich burgundy lipstick painted for Humber Jenkins. A final prominent rope of cum hit the bottom of April's nose shocking her into action.

"FUCK OFF ME!!" He was unprepared for the pancake slap to his side, rolling off with his pants at his knees. His head was swimming from the experience as April propped up on her elbow pressing a finger against the compromised nostril. She blew the invasive wad of cum back at Clem, getting his pants leg.

"Fuck my wife's gonna see this shit!!"

"GET OUTTA HERE!!" April righted herself still slapping at his side and back while he struggled to get his pants up. He realized the immediate sense of danger going for the door as her fist collided with his back. April continued blowing trying to get the remnants of the nostril cumload out. Some of it hit the back of his shirt as he got the door opened. He ran to his car struggling with his pants, naked butt still exposed. April snatched a phone book off the dresser flinging it after him striking his back window.

"ASSHOLE!! She noticed the door to the manager's office starting to open, quickly shutting her room door.

Clem inadvertently left a fifty-dollar bill on the carpet which she took as recompense for his idiotic money shot. April peered out at the parking lot from her window watching the elderly Korean manager returning to his office where some Asian language soap opera was playing on a small black and white television inside. Clem's original dance partner sat on the curb at the entrance of the lot, smoking. April took a moment to study the hooker before regarding the fifty in her hand. She made sure the manager's door was closed before loudly whistling at the prostitute. After two more tries, the woman glanced back at her instantly annoyed.

"Eh, what the fuck you want, bitch?!!" Her accent was thick and congested from smoking what might've been crack.

"¡¿Entonces no quieres una puta de dinero?!" April replied in her language.

"Eh, what?" The hooker was immediately puzzled as April disappeared from the open doorway of her motel room. She sat on the curb pondering what the pudgy kid's play might be, absentmindedly scratching at her bicep. It only took a few seconds before she cautiously appeared in the open doorway peering nervously into the room.

"If you come in here; close the fucking door." April called out from the small motel bathroom wiping her face down with a semi-clean hand towel. The hooker followed suite seconds later pushing the door up but not completely closing it outright, straight razor in hand.

"So puta; what you want with me, eh tetas de vaca?"

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers