Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deluge of oily wetness began flowing from its insides running in a stream over the exposed portions of his manhood. The uniform motion returned as his other wrist was carefully released allowing a mimicry of sorts. Both hands were now fully groping that which was offered with a lustful hunger. The frenzied sawing motions ratcheted up tenfold along with the forceful thrusts plunging, descending onto his pelvis.

Everything was becoming drenched below in tandem with this extreme pulsing tightness that was taking him over the edge. His palms cradled its sides gradually sliding down encountering a plush roundness on either side of this being. Greedy fingers found this new spongy feeling curious wanting to explore more. It was smooth to the touch lending purpose as hands slid about trying to gauge its considerable circumference.

Before he'd even realized it, he was hungrily digging his nails into it, almost shoving it in downward fashion into his upward thrusts. He could every inner groove as his member dragged along them with acute clarity. He couldn't get enough when his crown experienced this ticklish sensation thumping at the back of a tightening corridor. Couldn't get enough of the snapping sensation that bore down on a spot just below the head of his cock.

That flowing wetness akin to a running faucet went hand in hand with the pungent smell of a bitch in heat adding agency to his thrusts. It was soon apparent that both were working together in perfect synchronicity, clapping against one another. That moist, dewy intrusion invaded his mouth again finding a willing participant. The inner dance of swirling tongues added to the heightened reality.

Both of his hands were filled with full, round buttocks clawing into them with a sense of urgency. She was rocking and sawing her hips into him with the force of a wrecking ball. The urgency of their merged need could not be denied. The wet, drenched smacking of her butt into his crotch was deafening. Nails dug into his pecks as her back straightened allowing hips to add just that bit of extra designed to drive things further beyond the point of no return.

It felt so hot and good with this sort of twisting tightness adding to the affair, exponentially. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer and didn't care what happened next. Her arms were wrapped around his neck in a damming noose unwilling to allow his escape once committed. It was at this moment that he realized the reality that he was being fucked, not the other way around. He couldn't have been more happier knowing she'd come to him of her own free will.

His cock bottomed out wedged against the back of her tightness, held there as his fleshy balls swelled beyond return. At that exact moment, she arched her back into him pressing down harder than ever before. Both were one at this single, perfect second. The first burst exploded deep inside right at the back of her snapping cunt followed by several others. She lingered immobile for those first two bursts before going slack rabbiting her hips desperately milking his cock. It felt incredible and distinct enough that he could feel the molten load traveling up his shaft being sucked outward.

The tips of his fingers curved inward like hooks into the shallow undercuff of her butt as he arched up off the bed mashing himself into her slit stuffing it completely full. She knew him well mashing down into his thrusts reaching an impasse midway as more bursts filled her to the brim. He could feel his intermingled seed flushing out of her snatch as all the strength flowed from his body. His body hit the sweat soaked mattress drained.

Moments later, she was sucking him clean with further ambition, but he could take no more. Sleep mercifully claimed him.

*********************************************************************************************

"Wake up."

It was dark in his bedroom except for a bit of illumination coming through the window. There was a full moon tonight as he scanned the darkness recognizing the shapes of his furniture and the half-opened door. He was completely drained, almost unable to move and didn't know if he wanted to when all was said and done. His head was still swimming in white noise, addled mind all over the place.

"Wake up daddy."

He glanced to his right finding her there in the darkness, pale skin almost providing its own glow. The expression on her face was placid, distinctly somber in nature contrasting with the innate glow of her eyes in the darkness. It was similar to the shine one would see in the glint of animal's corneas; cat like in nature.

"What, are you doing here?"

"I've been here watching you, the whole time; just watching you sleep. I want you to be my daddy again, like we were before but better. We're all we got and nothing else matters, now."

The melancholy nature of her voice was striking as he raised a hand to his chest finding it bared. His shirt was unbuttoned, fingers running down over his abdomen to find his exposed crotch. He instinctively covered himself glancing back over at his eighteen-year-old daughter.

Red was lying beside him on her belly, nude.

"Melissa, what have you done?"

"Made you my daddy again; but this time its gonna be so much better because we understand each other. You're the only one I have left in the world, daddy. I want us to be-closer than we ever were. Nobody wants us and ain't no baby gonna come between us. Ain't no bitch ever gonna use you to hurt me again because I'll take good care of you, okay daddy?" She softly caressed his pecks, but he carefully pushed her away, rising.

"MELISSA WHY?!!" Sheriff Reed sat up facing away from her realizing sanity had found escape from her fragile mind. Red was lying there with the photo of her mother on the sheets between her arms. She casually glanced at him smiling as a tear streaked down her freckled cheek.

"It's not wrong if we love each other; I'll never tell. We can be better than we were before because nobody is ever gonna come between us again. I won't make trouble, I'll be good. I mean it daddy; I'll be good to you; like mom never was. You can have the wife and daughter you always wanted."

"NO!" He frantically pulled on his pants never taking his eyes from her. Red rose in the center of his bed on her knees, staring.

"You like it daddy; we did it a lot before you fell asleep. I liked it too, better than anyone else. It's not wrong for you to love each other, be happy together." Her crazed eyes were wide enough that the roundness of her corneas were completely visible.

"WHY BABY; THAT'S WRONG!! IT'S NOT RIGHT!!" His heart was thumping as he clutched at the open halves of his shirt trying to cover himself in shame.

"No daddy, it's the only way we'll ever be happy; can't you see that?" He gave up as buttons pinged on the hardwood floor.

"NO, MELISSA NOOOOO!!" Sheriff Reed was gasping, crying tightening his belt enough to cut off circulation below the waist as she stood up staring down at him from the bed. Her clothing littered the floor just inside his bedroom door.

"I won't tell; I promise." He snatched up her clothing looking from it to her placid, emotionless face. She stepped down onto the floor taking his freehand with both of hers. Red brought it up to her lips lightly running her tongue over his knuckles.

"Melissa."

He grabbed a handful of her auburn mane, suddenly struggling with his teenage daughter becoming an entanglement of limbs. Sheriff Reed was crying loudly yanking at the hair on her scalp desperate to expel her from his bedroom kicking and screaming. Red tried digging her nails into the door frame desperately holding on for dear life, nude. Sheriff Reed found a burst of strength scooping her up into his arms finding her nails raking his face drawing blood. He took the abuse registering nothing but utter despair as she fought back to her feet intent on returning to his bed.

"NO DADDY, DON'T!!" Red screamed shrilly as he managed by dragging her along the hallway floor, fingers deep in her scalp.

His resolve mounted and surged giving strength and life to his weary limbs immune to her cries. His mind traveled backward in time to the first time he cradled his infant daughter in his arms.

Wendy didn't want her from the beginning.

Now, he couldn't want her either.

"PLEASE DADDY, DON'T DO THIS!!" He managed to get the door open using the last of his strength to fling his daughter out onto the front porch in her birthday suit.

Red tumbled down the short steps lying flat on her back staring up at the night sky. There was nothing left between them and now, he had to free himself of her, forever. She fought hard knowing what was at hand. Everything was being stripped away in karmic fashion, but she was a fighter.

Her back was scratched and bruised, her temples pounding as she stared up into the stars, dogs barking off in the distance. Her fingers found her car keys by chance spilled from her pocket. She raised them to her face as some light came on in a few neighboring homes. She wearily scrambled into her Camaro, resting her head against the steering wheel.

Melissa Reed was alone in the world.

Her last possession, her fateful car tore out of the front yard at full speed down the winding road leading away from her father, her former life. Red gunned it hitting a hard left onto the freeway. Everything was becoming a blur through her windshield, lines of kinetic, wiry energy. It was wondrous, rapturous taking her away from it all.

Fuck Maplewood.

*********************************************************************************************

"Don't touch me."

"You still mad; I was just messing around Donna Lee, alright?"

"Didn't seem like you were messing around to me, Kyle." He was having a hard time getting his jealous girlfriend in the mood. Donna Lee was holding out after finding her boyfriend ogling another woman.

"I'm here with you, ain't I Donna?"

"Well, that's because I'm your consolation prize." He twisted mentally inside realizing that if he didn't find a way to dissuade her rising animosity, the weekend was a bust. It was his idea to go camping if for no other reason than to get some quality time away from an intrusive, socially inept roommate.

"That's not true."

"Maybe I should dye my hair red; that's what gets it going for you, huh?" both of them were reclining in a modest dome tent with nowhere to go right away. They'd hiked down into the camping grounds closer to the woods. It had been the plan to hike over to the lake for some fishing between canoodling.

"No, I like your color just fine." I replied through gritted teeth.

"Oh, so you think I'm fat, right Kyle? That's why you were looking at that nutjob; that's why you have you have all that porn on your laptop, too!"

"Excuse me; I don't know what you're talking about?!!"

"Gotta a fucking library of shit on there Kyle, none of them sluts look like me!! Fucking Netflix of smut and maybe you should be out here with your fucking laptop, jerking off to that shit!!" He'd heard enough.

"So, we're going back home?"

"Huh?"

"I don't wanna sit in the middle of the woods arguing with you all weekend over dumb shit. So are we going home, Donna Lee?" He'd called her bluff in no uncertain terms.

"That's your answer; you just gonna chuck it all, huh?"

"No, I wanna fuck you." Kyle didn't give a damn after being berated all night, sitting up. Donna Lee stared at his profile biting her lower lip. She sat upright unbuttoning her flannel shirt exposing her brassiere as he took notice.

"Donna Lee?"

"Let's do it a couple times, then fight some more." She flashed her off pearly whites as he pounced on her.

Donna Lee stripped off her shirt losing her sports bra revealing some saggy looking breasts and a doughy midsection, but he was already focused on getting his girlfriend on all fours. She worked with him to get her jeans down unfortunately revealing blue stained panties. The jeans had been purchased earlier in the day leaving no opportunity to wash them before he arrived. Kyle could've cared less intent on plowing her wide, shallow butt with visions of the luscious redhead fueling his ardor. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

"Shit." Her butt appeared with tinges of blue staining it, but Kyle had other problems.

"What?" Donna Lee looked back over her shoulder, worried.

"Nothing, hold that thought' I'll be right back." She scoffed when snatched up some toilet paper running from the tent like his life depended on it. Donna Lee realized the canned chili cooked over a campfire wasn't the best of ideas for a romantic weekend.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kyle barreled through the woods like his life depended on it tugging his pants down finally squatting beside a tree overlooking an steep incline that ended in a deep ravine.

"Fucking chili." He was rueful doubting that sex was in his immediate future as he squatted doing number two.

It was his mindset to get as far away from the campsite as possible in case of animals and to avoid embarrassment. His one-track mind drifted back to the perfect ass in those skin tight workout pants.

The ground began to shake as a loud deafening sound ramped up out of nowhere, something metallic and harsh. He could hear the sound of lesser trees being snapped in two as he stood looking up the incline at the oncoming source of the commotion. Something large was rolling down the hill taking everything with it as it approached. Kyle barely had time to jump out of the way as a totaled, car rolled down the hill taking everything with it as it went.

It was like nature itself was devouring the vehicle as shattered glass and metal flew from the tumbling vehicle. Before he even realized it, the car pitched over into the ravine followed a second later by a massive explosion. A huge crimson backlit cloud was rising out of the ravine as he cautiously followed the trail of destruction getting as close as the heat would allow before stopping outright.

"KYLE!! KYLE, ARE YOU OKAY?!!" Donna Lee came running from the brush into his arms. Both watched the rising smoke and flames as he dialed 911.

...TO BE CONCLUDED IN FOUR.

The Reign of Terror will soon conclude in Maplewood.