Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is admiring herself as she looks in the mirror. Her breasts and nipples are straining the tee and there is a hint of camel toe. 'This should feed his fantasy and inspire some erotic drawings.' Susan goes through the house turning down the lights to create a warm atmosphere. To steady herself she pours a glass a wine. She is nervous and anxious hoping Josh will not be turned off by her blatant exhibition. She goes to the family room to watch TV as she waits for her son to come home.

The head lights momentarily light up the room alerting Susan to her son's arrival. She turns the TV off and goes to refill her forth glass of wine. She is standing in the kitchen wine glass in hand as Josh walks in. He is taken aback at the first glimpse of his mother. The days distraction with his friends has help him get the mornings events out of his mind. Now his mother was standing in front of him looking...hot!

'Hi, Josh!' How was the rest of your day?' He was looking her up and down in awe. She didn't mind, in fact she was relieved and started getting turned on.

'Yeah, good, we had a great practice. Then went back to John's to hang by the pool and eat. What have you been doing?' His mouth was getting dry and his voice was cracking. He'd never seen his mother in this outfit. His problem with it was trying to keep his penis from getting erect as she stood there calmly for him to view.

'I took two yoga classes. I guess I was a little off today, they did me in. I spent the rest of the day relaxing. I'm glad your home. I was about to go to bed and I wanted to see you tonight.'

'Why what's up? Is everything OK?'

She walks towards her son, stopping ever so close. 'That's why I wanted to see you. I wanted to make sure everything is OK, after this morning. Are you still OK?'

'Yeah, I'm still OK mom. Like you said it was something that was meant to happen, fate. More importantly is that you're OK. I couldn't take it if you thought badly of me.'

'Oh, Josh I could never think badly of you and I never what you to think badly of me. I guess I can go to bed now.'

Josh was looking down at his mother during the entire conversation. Her breasts were in clear view. He though her nipples would break through the tee shirt at any minute. He wanted to reach out and touch them, put his mouth on them. It was maddening. How, why would he think badly of someone he loved and desired so much?

'So am I, right after a shower.'

They walked together down the hall to Susan's bedroom door; taking his hand she turns to face him.

'Josh thank you for loving me so much. I don't know what I would do without you.'

Susan wraps her arms around him, pressing her body to his. She stands on her toes rubbing herself on him and kissing his face over and over. 'I love you Josh, I always will. I love you so much; there is nothing I wouldn't do for you.'

She can feel his penis hardening against her body. She is already wet in anticipation of this moment. If it does not stop she will soak through her thong. Then as quickly as it started it stops. She steps back still holding his hand, looking into his eyes. 'Good night.'

She turns and disappears into her bedroom.

Josh stands in front of his mother's bedroom door, staring, frozen. His breathing is heavy, his penis continues to grow, and his mind is racing. Confused he turns and walks away to a much needed shower.

Susan stands on the other side of the door in an equal state of arousal. Her hands are kneading and pinching her breasts. It took every bit of self control to not fall to her knees and take his cock into her mouth. The thought of sucking his cock and licking his ball played in her mind as her hand slipped into her shorts. The orgasm comes quickly and was as strong as the one before. Her legs would not support her as she slides down the door to the floor trying to fill her lungs with enough air to stop her heart from beating out of her chest. She looks down to see that her orgasm has soaked through her shorts.

With all the strength she has left she raises. Susan can hear the shower as she walks down the hall. Slowly, quietly she opens the bathroom door a crack, just enough to see Josh's reflection in the mirror. It is steamy but no matter. What was going on was evident. His large penis stood out and his hand feverishly stroked up and down till he stiffened and once again large amounts of cum shoots from the swollen head.

Susan closes the door just as she had opened it. Walking back to her room a smile appears. She strips naked and crawls under the covers without showering. She wanted to feel the dried juices of her orgasm in the morning. She always enjoyed that feeling. It made her think, first thing in the morning about the sex the night before. Sleep over comes her quickly, as it does for Josh.

Susan wakes as the morning sun starts to peak through her window. As sheep slowly leaves her eyes she feels the dry sticky remains of her orgasm. In the past the recollection of the sexual encounter from the night before is easy to recall. This was not the case with what happened yesterday. A day that started out with one seemly manageable incident exploded into a frenzy of escalating events and discoveries. Culminating into her becoming aware of her feelings and desires for her son.

No one could have plan such a day or arranged all the pieces that fit together so perfectly. It is so wrong for a mother and son to have these feeling for each other, yet it feels so right. It has just come to be. As if it was fate.

'I have to slow things down, keep a clear head. It's a new day. Maybe yesterday was an anomaly. Slow things down and see how things go is the best plan.'

Josh is already in the kitchen when Susan arrives.

'The coffee smells good. You're up early.'

'I wanted to get an early start. I have the fixings made for you favorite omelet if you're in the mood. There's fresh fruit to start.'

'That sounds great Josh.' Susan can't take her eyes off her son. She knows why he is up to make her a special breakfast. It's because he wants to, because he loves her. Her feelings for him again start to swell.

They enjoy breakfast discussing what they had planned for the day. Josh is training with the team for next Saturday's state meet. Susan as usual is going to the gym then the weekly shopping and maybe hitting the mall.

With breakfast done and the dishes cleaned up Josh gets ready to leave. Susan stops him before he reaches the door.

'Josh, wait one minute.' She approaches him. 'About last night...well I guess I was a little tired and had a few glasses of wine and well...I got a little emotional.

Josh's look is almost of disappointment.

'It's not that I didn't mean what I said, I did, all of it. I just didn't want you to think I was crazy the way...how emotional I was.'

'I didn't think anything of the kind. And even if you were crazy...well then I guess I'm crazy too. Why wouldn't I want to hear that you love me? And, and holding each other made me feel warm and I don't know...but I wish we would hold each other like that more often.'

Susan puts a hand on his cheek. 'Oh Josh you can hold me anytime you want.'

Josh reaches out and pulls his mother close to him. Their bodies rub together as they find the perfect position. He can feel her breasts harden as they press against her chest. She feels his heart beat increase and a swelling pressing against her stomach.

His hands move slowly up and down her back as he smells her hair. One hand moves up her side rubbing over the side of her breast and down again, while the other slides down stopping at the small of her back just touching the top of her firm ass. She wants to kiss but resists. Slowly she pulls away giving him a quick approving smile, as she looks down at the floor not wanting to look into his eyes for fear of what she might do next, for fear he might see the sexual arousal in her eyes.

'You better get going or you'll me late. She quickly looks up. I'll see you tonight.' another assuring smile as she moves away.

'Sure mom, I love you.' Josh turns and walks out the door.

Susan stands watching him leave. She now knows with certainty there is no denying their love for each other. As Jill told her,'... just let it flow and I'm sure you both will be just fine.'

That night they settle in.

'Mom, are you coming to the State meet on Saturday?'

'Of course I wouldn't miss it. The meet is at the Homeville field , right?

'Yes, it is.'

'We haven't been up there in a long time. That nice Italian restaurant, La Cucina is still there. Do you think the coach would mind if you didn't go home on the bus? We could go out to dinner, if you want.'

'Sure, it's the last meet of the season. Coach shouldn't have a problem. I'll check tomorrow at school. I'm going to bed early. I want to get as much rest as possible this week. Good night mom.'

'Good night Josh. See you in the morning.'

Josh goes to his mother and leans over to kiss her good night. Susan doesn't know why but at the final second she turns her face slightly and their lips meet for a brief, soft moment. Josh is taken by surprise, not an unpleasant surprise. Josh heads to bed, but not before relieving himself in the shower.

The rest of the week is their normal routine with the exception of their holding and hugging. Each day the holding and caressing lasts longer. Josh encouraged by Susan's willingness and implicit approval when there is no complains becomes bolder and bolder. He' hands roam freely on his mother's body. He lingers longer and longer on the side of her breasts, kissing her face as she slowly moves away to end the embrace. By the end of the week it occurs when they leave in the morning and when they arrive home at night. The intensity of their physical play is taking its toll on both of them, Susan especially. Josh tries to not be overly aggressive for fear he may push to far. His sketches are taken to a new level.

Susan head right for her son's room as soon as he leaves for school. The sketch book is under his pillow as always. Flipping quickly through the pages Susan looks to see if there are any new sketches. She swallows hard as she starts to view the new installments. They are no longer erotic, or of her alone. They are of her and Josh naked in various sexual positions. The first is of her on her back, knees up, legs spread kneading her breasts. Josh's head is buried between her legs. In the next Josh is standing face forward and she in kneeling, arms wrapped around his thighs, her face pressed against his groin. More and more sketches of them performing various sexual acts. Each one is of them in the throes of passion. None are explicit, but there is no doubt what they are doing to each other.

It's as if he can see into her mind and read her fantasies. 'How, can he know? It's as if he is in my mind as each night I pleasure myself thinking of him. My god! How long can this go on for? No I mustn't think that way. He is my son. No matter how I feel I can't just seduce my own son. We just need to leave everything as it is. Yes, it is a little frustrating, but we are dealing with the situation. As long as nothing pushes us to do something crazy we'll be fine.'

What Susan did not anticipate is what the future has in store for them?

It's Saturday morning and Susan is driving to the State meet. Josh left early this morning but not before their morning good bye ritual. For some reason Susan is more aggressive with their physical contact, maybe it's because she knows the importance of this day for Josh, maybe it's because her desires are growing stronger and her resistance is waning.

'You've been waiting and working for this day. I know you'll do well, just don't leave anything on the track when you've finished. I'll be there rooting for you.'

'I'll win this for us. Then we can celebrate at dinner, love you.'

'I love you too.' Susan looks up and kisses Josh on the lips, soft, warm, lingering kiss. She watches as her son walk out the door. She is once again wet and must relieve her arousal. She goes to her room to lie on the bed and bring herself to orgasm fantasizing about her son.

Heads turn as Susan walks to the bleachers. She is wearing skinny jeans, a white tee shirt and an open waist jacket. It isn't so much what she is wearing but how the outfit wears her. No one can say she is flaunting herself in a provocative outfit. What they can say is that she would look good in anything. What they didn't see is that she was also wearing the smallest thong and the sheerest bra she owned. She wore it for Josh. Later at the restaurant she would remove the jacket for his and her pleasure.

All the other parents greeted Susan with smiles and hellos. She is liked by everyone and she is always pleasant and helpful in turn. They all settled in for the meet knowing what in entailed. Each parent was there to watch their son or daughter for one to five minutes depending on their event. The rest of the time everyone cheered for the rest of the team, giving congratulation or consolidation to the other parents.

Josh was in two events he anchors the 4 x 4 and runs the mile. First was the 4 x 4. They are in third place as Josh takes the baton. Quickly he moved into second and stayed there drafting behind the leader. As he always dose Josh made his move halfway to the third turn. He passed the leader on the outside and moved in front of him just before the final turn. Josh blocked him out the rest of the way and finished with superior speed to take the race. He and his team mates celebrated the win as one unit, one team. Josh leaves to be alone and prepare for the mile.

'Well, Susan it always good having Josh run anchor for us. We were lucky to have you transfer here.'

'Thanks coach Ross! It's has been a great experience for Josh and me. I also want to thank you for helping him adjust when we first arrived.'

A half hour after the 4 x 4 Josh was again standing at the starting line. Thoughts of his mother and what she said ran through his head, 'You've been waiting and working for this day. I know you'll do well, just don't leave anything on the track when you've finished. I'll be there rooting for you.' He would run this race for them.

Throughout the race Josh keeps his position going back and forth between second and third place. The bell rings indicating the final lap. Then suddenly and unexpectedly Josh makes his move coming out of the second turn.

'What is he doing? He's started his move to early.' Coach Ross, Susan and the other parents had looks of worry, and surprise.

Susan's heart started to pound. She rooted silently, 'Come on Josh I know you can do this.'

Josh never looked back he quickly distanced himself from the pack. But, now they were making their move.

'I hope he has enough left to keep them from passing him. He's running a torrid pace,'

Taking a glance back Josh digs down and puts on a burst of speed. He will not allow anyone to catch him. But that is not his main goal.

'My god he kicked it up another gear.' The coach looks at his stop watch. 'Geez he just might do it.' With that said he stands to his feet and start yelling. 'Come on Josh. Come on.' He is followed by the rest of the parents. Susan can be heard above everyone. They are all screaming but no one except Coach Ross understands exactly what is at stake.

Josh bursts through the finish line well ahead of the next runner. He immediately falls to his knees on the grass field and throws up. He has left nothing on the track. Coach Ross looks at his stop watch.

'For the love of Pete, he did it. He did it! He broke four minutes.' He looks at Susan and the other parents. 'It's unofficial, but I have him at 3:57:30. I can't be that far off.'

Susan sits back on the bleachers trying to grasp the situation, as all the other parents congratulate her.

After the final time is announced 3:58:00, Susan goes to the field to find her son. Josh is talking to three men who are asking questions and taking notes. They are sports reporters from the papers covering the event. Josh sees his mother and motions for her to come over.

The interviews are coming to a close as Josh reaches out and hugs his mother.

A reporter asks, 'Josh, who is this lovely lady?'

'This is my best girl and my mother. She has been my inspiration and encouragement for as long as I can remember. I ran this race for her. To thank her and let her know how I feel.' Looking at Josh as he is speaking Susan wants to just get away from all these people so she can hold him in her arms and shower him with kisses.

'You must be extremely proud of him Mrs. Woods. I said you must be extremely proud of him Mrs. Woods.'

Susan is snapped out of her thoughts, 'Yes I couldn't be any prouder.'

'If that's everything I would like to hit the showers. My mom and I have a dinner date we have to get to.'

With that Josh and Susan walk away. 'I'll meet you in the stands after I shower.' Susan squeezes his hand. 'I'll be waiting.'

Susan left her jacket in the car, as planned. After all her son was a champion, why shouldn't he enjoy a special treat? The cool evening air on the walk to the restaurant made her nipples come alive. They were at full attention as they entered the restaurant. Everyone easily noticed as they walk to their booth. Susan felt scandalous. She enjoyed the notion that anyone looking at her thought the same. If they only knew the real scandal was the incestuous thoughts, fantasies, and actions she and her son had over the last week. How they were being thrown together by some force, and how hard it had become to resist.

They sat next to each other in a corner booth talking quietly and enjoying their dinner. They had been talking about the race, college and everything in between since leaving the meet. The time was spent in comfortable conversation, even their silences were comfortable. Josh would drive home so Susan was enjoying a few glasses of wine settling into a relaxed almost blissful state.

With a wry smile Susan asks, 'So how is your dinner date with you best girl going?'

'I think the entire day with my beautiful lady couldn't get any better. What does she think?'

'She thinks there is no other place she would rather be, but we should get going.'

Susan pays the bill. The waitress brings the back the credit card. 'Are you traveling tonight?'

'Yes to Bella Vista.'

'Well be careful. It's starting to rain and they say it could get intense at times. Have a nice night and thanks for coming.

Susan reclines her seat to relax after a nice meal and several glasses of wine. Josh concentrate on his driving through the rain. It is now easy as darkness falls. A half hour into the ride the rain intensifies. It is almost impossible to go faster the five miles per hour. Susan is now sitting upright trying to help see the road. 'Maybe we should pull over till it lightens up.'

'There are police lights up ahead. Let's see what they say before we pull over.'

As they approach the policeman flags them down. Through the crack in their window he yells over the sound of the torrent of rain, 'You have to turn around; flash flood has washed the bridge out. It will be hours before we can open the road.'

'We are going to Bella Vista, how do we get around?'

'Going around will take hours in this weather. You're better off finding a place to hold up. There's a motel back a quarter mile. Make your first right turn. You can see the sign from the road."

They see the lights of the motel sign but cannot read it through the rain. They hope there is still a vacancy. Josh parks the car and they make a mad dash to the office. They are well soaked by the time they are inside.

'Good evening, a bit wet out there.'

'A bit, we would like a room, a double.'

'Oh I'm sorry I only have one room left and there is only a queen size bed. We've been filling up due to the storm.'