Meanwhile, in the Multiverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crazy thing was that Jess was right. It actually worked, Gwen could feel it! After they made contact, for one perfect moment, she sensed this shift between them. There was this long, lingering quiet where neither of them really needed to say anything... Which is why, of course, she tried to cover it with a joke:

"So, a first time for everything, huh?"

Miles looked away. "Didn't mean it like that," he said softly. Black guys didn't exactly blush, but if he could, Gwen could tell that he'd be doing so. "And maybe not exactly a first time," he mumbled. Things with the Bombshells got a little extra that last time after his birthday. The Baumgartners -- a mother-daughter dastardly duo with the bio-linked ability to fire concussive blasts when they were close to each other -- had knocked his ass out, and Lara taught Lana how to smoke a pole like a pro with him chained up in a blast-drunk daze like some BBC porno prop. Now Miles couldn't glance over at some random episode of Gilmore Girls Ganke was rewatching for the umpteenth time -- what was it with him and that show? -- without getting a bit of a chub.

** Dig up your copy of the sellout sensation, Ultimate Marvel Two-In-One #23, "COMBUSTIBLE Bombshell Blowout!" As for Ganke's taste in TV, this was research for "The Gilmores Fail the Bechdel Test," a paper for his class in Feminist Theory in Popular Culture. He got a B-minus. There are two or three constants in my multiverse. Gilmore Girls is one of them. -LBD **

"Gwen..." Miles started to say. She almost let him have that one. She was interested to see what he'd come up with. Knowing Miles, it would have been spectacular. But for all the amazing things about him, sometimes he didn't know when to shut up. And they really needed to push past the awkward flirty banter bit of their relationship.

Gwen wasn't sure how Miles had missed that she'd been just as anxious as he'd seemed all afternoon. Was she really just that good at playing it cool? She'd been so friggin' nervous when she'd first popped down out of that portal.

The spider-watch could home in on the local spider when they were alone so as not to disrupt any Canon, but she really hadn't expected to end up in his bedroom. She'd landed on his nice, comfy mattress for fucksake! Talk about giving a guy the wrong idea. Well, maybe not the wrong idea so much as a pretty intriguing idea, but way, way too early. And when she'd been perusing his artbook, she hadn't expected so much of it to be about her. It had been four years... He still thought about her? She was more than just flattered, but didn't know what to say. "I'm flattered"? That would have been dumber than "Hey, Miles, got a minute?" Gwen still couldn't believe she'd actually gone with that...

"I missed you, too," seemed to work. Some simple truth. Who'd have thought?

But the way he'd scurried around, scrambling to tidy the place up, she could tell that her perusal of his digs was flipping his lid. That's why she'd pulled on the mask to lure him outside. She wanted him to remember what they'd always have in common. And honestly, she was just so much more comfortable as Spider-Woman than she was as a certain Miss Stacy these days.

And now here they were. Maybe a little more truth was the answer.

"Miles," Gwen told him, "if you're ever going to kiss me, now's the time..."

And just like that it was happening. Like all that he'd needed was some kind of sign, some sense of permission. It wasn't some huge, frenzied, tongue-twisting expression of unfettered lust or anything. It was so much simpler. Sweeter. Nice. Two pairs of lips overlapping for a few heart-pounding seconds in some small, strange desperate bid to communicate such a marvelous notion:

We are connected.

The tongue-twisting came later, when Miles pulled her onto his lap and she melted into his arms. How pathetic was that? Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman was a fierce warrior queen of the Arachnohumanoid Polymultiverse. She didn't melt. Not even for tall, dark, handsome strangers that somehow seemed to know so much about her, but that's exactly what she did. And when he'd Spider-Manhandled her, he'd settled her right onto this big, thick bulge in his tights. She didn't just melt, she started to swoon.

At least she finally had an excuse to stop kissing him. "It's getting hard, isn't it?" Gwen asked, sliding against his length. She'd just meant to feel him out a bit, but maybe there had been more to feel out than she'd expected.

"Uh... what's that?" Miles had never been so hard in his life.

"Pretending you're so emotionally intelligent beyond your years," she whispered into his ear, grinding her hips.

He didn't come up with some clever retort. He just kissed her again. And you know what? That worked. It really worked. He rolled her onto her back up under the ledge, and she just went with it, sticking there. Gwen didn't think anything of it when one of his hands fell to her thigh. She'd been too busy fondling that lump in his pants. But then that hand shifted, and he was rubbing her pussy through her suit.

"Estás muy mojada," he murmured.

"You'll have to translate," she moaned. "I took French in high school..."

"You're kinda wet," he observed. Of course she was wet! Gwen's costume, tight as it might be, wasn't exactly waterproof, so, yeah, there might be some moisture. "But I think we can do better." He stroked her spandex-clad cunt with two fingers before pushing inside her. She knew exactly which fingers. Miles was just such a Spider-Man, no matter what anyone else thought.

Her breath stopped short as his shallow exploration went deeper. Gwen briefly worried he was about to tear into her costume, but if anybody might have an instinctual understanding of the limits of spandex, it was spidey-folk.

When she had decided to visit him, Gwen had told herself it might get as a high school makeout session at most, but things had certainly escalated. "Miiiiles," she moaned. She was about to suggest slowing things down, then his thumb grazed her clitoris, and she forgot all about that. It would have been a lot easier to put a stop to all this if he wasn't such a good kisser, but he was. His lips were so big and so soft, and he struck that sweet, delicate balance between assertive and tentative. Was that the natural rhythm of two people in sync, or was it just that Gwen wanted this more than she'd been willing to admit? She'd obviously been lying to herself about maybe just making out with him. This was exactly why Jess hadn't wanted to give her this job. Because of something like this.

Miles was trying to tug her pants down, which, thankfully, wasn't going to work because Gwen's suit, tight as it was, was more of a onesie. She just had to ask him to stop. "There's... There's a little zipper right between my legs," Gwen panted instead. "But A-plus for enthusiasm." This was, like, her third suit, not counting that bio-synthetic alien symbiote, but the less said about that the better. Hewing toward the original style had seemed a no-brainer. Unlike many a Peter, Gwen knew how to stick with an iconic design. However, she'd figured out some best practices as far as ease of use for bathroom breaks and quick wardrobe changes. Especially now that the Spider-Society had web-weaving costume fabricators that stitched it all just like you wanted.

Miles found that tiny tab easily enough, unzipping her tights and sliding his favorite digits into her pussy. "Oh, fuck, Miles," she gasped in surprise. But what had she expected? He was still wearing his gloves, so his fingers felt weird, but they didn't feel bad. They didn't feel bad at all. He clumsily probed her slippery slit, but clumsy was fine. Clumsy was working. Clumsy was strumming her walls, curling just like she wanted. Just like a bassist she knew. Why couldn't more boys be like Betty Brant?

"Th-This is just the dumbest idea..." Gwen admitted.

"Why?"

"Because we'll probably never see each other again!" she wanted to scream. But there was such a thing as too much truth, and as much as she wanted to be as honest with him as he was with her, but she couldn't. Instead, she just climaxed, whimpering quietly as she clung to him, stars bursting behind her upturned eyes. It was a little cum, but a good one, coating his long, thick fingers with her juices.

"Mmm, pretty good," Miles said, licking his glove clean. "But I bet it tastes better from the source..." He was kissing her neck, then down to her costume-covered chest. Her nipples went taut, two hard points desperate to be touched, or sucked, but he missed kissing them, still venturing down her athletic torso toward the unzipped slit. "You've got really cute panties," he said, hooking a finger into the gusset to pull them aside. "The color really brings out your eyes."

"You are just the goofiest guy, Miles Morales," she giggled, writhing under the rhythmic worming of his digits. Yes, she had put on special underwear just in case anything happened. But it's not like she'd shaved. The 1610 job had come up too soon for her to schedule a wax or anything... Not that she'd considered it. She really hadn't planned this... Not exactly.

Gwen knew it wouldn't take him long to work her back up, but with that tiny orgasm came a little clarity. She'd seen the look in his eyes. Miles intended to eat her out right then and there. Then she looked down at meandering Brooklynites forty stories down. This was more than just dumb. Gwen didn't make mistakes this stupid...

"Miles," she told him, "we're not going to fuck on the Williamsburg Bank Building."

He stopped right then, looking up at her from between her lovely long legs before sitting back in an upside-down world up under the ledge. "Okay, we're not gonna fuck on the WIlliamsburg Bank Building," he agreed. Gwen was almost disappointed he didn't seem more disappointed until he smiled at her. "But," he said, that optimistic gleam never wavering, "maybe we could fuck somewhere else?"

AMAZING ADULT FANTASY
Volume No. 2, Issue No. 1
GIANT-SIZED PREMIERE
"Together Again for... THE FIRST TIME!"

** Don't worry, Quackheads! We'll get back to all the sexy action you've come to expect by Dogged Ducky Design, but first, a word of caution: Amazing Adult Fantasy will always remain fairly vanilla, but will ever endeavor to vary things up in a never-ending quest to do a little something for everybody with each pussy-pummeling, dick-diddling installment! So this Merry Marvel-style Little Black Duck Tale takes some decidedly vicious Vertigo-rated twists you might not expect. If non-con, mild sadism and light body horror's not your thing -- I never thought they were mine -- there might be some parts you'll want to skip more than skim. -LBD **

"Whoa!" Ganke choked out when Miles and Gwen climbed in through the window of their teeny tiny living space. He'd been playing that same stupid video game he'd been playing all month, but for this development, he finally stopped. "You don't usually come in with -- Wait! Is this that Spider-Girl you've been all sprung on forever?"

"Spider-Woman, actually," Gwen corrected before nudging Miles in the ribs. "'Sprung,' huh?" She almost asked him if that meant the same thing on his world as it did on hers, but let that one go, too.

"Oh my god," Miles groaned with a facepalm. "Spider-Woman, this is Ganke Lee..."

"You can just call me Gwen," she said, whipping her mask off. Miles had done so, so she assumed she was safe. She always found herself fairly liberal with the secret identity these days. Keeping it from her dad had been the most important thing in the world to her, but now that he knew, that whole world had been lost to her, so what did anything matter? Now, she spent all her time in other dimensions. Gwen Stacy was dead on Earth-1610. She was dead on most worlds. Which was why fucking Cindy Moon had started calling her Ghost-Spider. Because Silk, being the basic bitch that she be, was of the mind that they needed less Spider-Women for the sake of clarity. There were, like, a thousand different Spider-Men who just went by Spider-Man! And not just the Peter Parkers. Miguel O'Hara used it. Even Ben Reilly went by Spidey on alternating Wednesdays. It wasn't like Miles was swinging around as Kid Arachnid or Spin or something absurd like that. Was it that hard to maintain a handful of Spider-Women? Unfortunately, some of the other spider-ladies had actually gone along with it. A perfectly nice Spider-Girl was now going by Araña. Julia Carpenter, who'd been one of her favorites, now actually expected Gwen to call her Madame Web with a straight face. She really needed this Ghost-Spider thing not to stick. What if she decided to start riding a motorcycle like Jess? It'd sound like she was the cheap knock-off version of the Spirit of Vengeance! The Spider-Society already had two of those!

"Fuck a duck!" Ganke shouted. "Did someone tear a hole in the universe that's going to kill everyone and everything?!"

"No, no, no," Gwen assured him, "Nothing like that's happened." At least, she was pretty sure it hadn't. And it probably wouldn't, right? She really needed to check that surveillance feed she'd set up on that Spot schmuck the moment she got a chance. "Everything's going to be fine." She'd, um, deal with Miles and get back on-mission. "I mean, unless we're in a fractal anomaly-natured finite inter-cosmological universe, but that's a whole different thing."

"There's gotta be a shorter name for that."

"Ganke gets it!" she grumbled. "Why not Spider-Society?"

"Spider-Society?"

"I'll tell you all about it later," Miles assured him. "Gwen and I thought we'd catch up for a bit..."

"Cool," Ganke said, clearly excited. "You guys hungry? The trimester's ending, so campus security's been really cool about allowing delivery. We could get pizza from Original Steve's or gyros from Pita Parker. The name's in poor taste, but that tzatziki be bussin'."

"I thought me and Gwen might head over to my dad's thing after we had a chance to, uh, you know, chat..."

"Oh, awesome," Ganke nodded from his chair. "Sounds like a good time. Miles' parents are so chill. None of that 'Mr. and Mrs. Morales' crap. And seriously, I wanna hear all about your parallel dimension or altered timeline or whatever it is and this Spider-Society..."

"Don't you got an essay to work on or something?"

"Ugh, yeah," he groaned. "Feminist Theory in Popular Culture. Still marinating. Did I tell you I got a C-plus for that essay about the Murder, She Wrote reboot with Laverne Cox?"

"Ganke, my dude, I am begging you," Miles insisted. "Don't do this again." They had talked about this. The irony of Ganke pushing him so hard in his love life was that Ganke himself had been the biggest impediment in his one attempt at a relationship last year... Because Ganke Lee was a charming and affable guy everyone loved having around. It never occurred to him that he could be the third wheel.

"That was one time!" Ganke insisted.

"That was, like, three times with the same girl!"

"Same thing," Ganke shrugged. "Katie friggin' Bishop... You remember she was in Hydra, right?"

"Wait," Gwen said. "What?" That didn't sound right somehow...

"Her parents were in Hydra," Miles corrected. That hadn't made things much better, but he'd had enough. "Get. Out. Ganke."

"Okay, I get it, I'm going," he grumbled, shifting some books and his laptop into a bag. He reluctantly relinquished his throne. "Guess I can hit up the computer lab for a few hours," he sighed. "That scathing critique of Riverdale's lipstick lesbianism as a wrong-headed approach at LGBTQIA2S+ inclusion ain't gonna write itself. ** Seriously, who was Riverdale for?!! -LBD ** Nice meeting you, Spider-Woman."

"You, too, Ganke," she waved. "And I told you, it's just Gwen."

"That costume is pretty tight, by the way."

"So I've been told."

"Bruh, I totally get it now," Ganke whispered to Miles, though he was pretty sure Gwen could still hear him. "She's a goddamn smokeshow!" Miles slammed the door shut after him, locking it and webbing the frame for good measure. "You're way out of his league, by the way!" Ganke called from the other side. ** Follow his uncanny adventures in Spider-Man's Amigo, Ganke Lee #5, "Sexile on Main Street" -LBD **

"Sorry about that," Miles winced once he was sure his adorkable roommate was out of earshot.

"Don't worry about it," Gwen shrugged, sitting on his desk.

"I guess I'm really coming off as some little kid, right?" What was it he'd said to her all those years ago? "I'm not going through puberty. I did, but I'm done. I'm a man."

Yeesh, Miles.

And what had been her response? "I don't think you know what puberty is."

"Honestly, Miles, most guys don't ever really grow up," Gwen assured him.

"Not even Spider-Men?" he asked, walking toward her.

"Especially Spider-Men," she said, rolling her eyes. "But I think you were right..." She threw out a leg, touching the tip of her toe just under his belly button. "Your dorm room is very adult." Clinging to his midsection with her foot, she drew him toward her. "Remember before, when I told you I missed you, too?" she asked, wrapping her legs around his waist. "I really meant it..." He grinned as she pulled him in for a kiss.

Miles really was too adorable sometimes. Okay. Gwen could admit it now. Back on the bus, she had thought he was more than just cute, and that was back when he was a kid pretending to be a man. Now he was all grown up and fingerfucking girls on Byzantine-inspired masterpieces. So, yeah, Miles Morales could get it. Maybe because he was the first person who'd gotten to know Gwen as Spider-Woman. There had never been that need for secrets between them. At least not before... So Gwen was making a deliberate decision. She knew she couldn't tell him the truth. Visiting him was bad enough, and telling him wouldn't really change anything other than killing all the trust she'd built up with Jess. Gwen couldn't do that to her...

But she was totally going to do things to him.

Gwen needed all of this pent-up curious longing between them to be done if she was going to do this spider-squad stuff the right way. This was about giving up on all the stuff she'd first thought this new life with the Spider-Society could be so she could finally commit to what it really was... This was still about closure. This was just her way of saying goodbye.

"Huh-how long have you wanted this?" she asked him.

"How long have I wanted you?" He buried his face in her neck, peppering it with pecks and smooches. "Feels like forever," he admitted, running a hand up her body to palm one of her breasts.

That was just another thing about Miles. So much of being Spider-Woman or Spider-Man or Spider-Byte/Rider/Goblin/what-have-you was all about lies, but Miles, he just said what he meant in this way the other boys didn't. He was earnest. He was true.

"I've wanted the same thing," she confessed. This wasn't like Gwen at all. And not just the naked honesty. She had always thought that feelings made her hungry, but right now, she felt hornier than Aleksei Sytsevich after a tragic naturalization ceremony. ** As seen in Amazing Spider-Man #625 -- which actually exists! This one's not a joke, just a sincere recommendation. It's so good. Although you'll want to pick up #617, too. - LBD **

Now that they were alone together, Gwen wondered why she hadn't just pounced on him the second she'd plopped on his bed. He caressed her face, brushing the hair from the left side before pulling her close to nibble her ear as he squeezed a breast in one hand and one side of her ass with the other. Then he moved down, kissing her neck and chest before finally sucking her tits through the thin fabric of her tight costume...