Meanwhile, in the Multiverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I wasn't before..." She was pleased to find his hand sliding up her thigh a lot sooner than the last time this had happened. "I can't help noticing..."

"Yeah?"

"You stole my T-shirt."

"Did I?" Kate had, in fact, put on his "Don't Believe Atoms, They Make Up Everything" shirt after he'd passed out during their re-watch of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It'd been his flimsy excuse to come over to her place after Yelena left, and they'd almost made it to the opening credits before sexy hijinks ensued.

"Well, you definitely took it," he said. "I'm looking at you wearing it right now."

"Are you looking at me wearing it?" she asked, pulling it up off her torso.

"Oh, boy, yeah," he said as she tossed it to his chest.

"Oh boy yeah, what?" she asked with a grin, climbing onto his lap. That shirt had been the only thing she'd been wearing, so the only thing between them were some well-worn tighty-whities.

She climbed on top of him. It'd been so long since Kate had fucked a Black guy, and the dream had her itching, so she fished out his thickening organ through the hole in the front of his underoos. Peter Parker's pecker wasn't the Panther, but it would do. "Good morning, White Tiger," she purred.

"What are you talking about?" The Boy Two Doors Down moaned, as she sank down onto him.

"Don't worry about it," she insisted.

"Katie, we need a condom," he murmured.

"Don't worry about that either."

"I -- I mean it, Kate," he insisted as she started to bounce. "Fuuuuck, you're so wet..."

He was right. Of course he was right. When she called him Kate and not Katie, she knew he was serious. But what was it that her old roommate used to say? "Condoms and common sense have no place in porn..." But this wasn't porn. This was Kate's actual life.

"Don't worry," she shushed him. "Just warn me before you cum." No, The Boy Two Doors Down wasn't as cartoonishly large as The Boy in the Dream, but he was big enough. "You feel so good inside me," she told him. "Juh-just warn me." She started riding him harder than she should, but she just didn't care. "You can cum on my face." She leaned down and kissed him. "You can cum on my tummy, just don't cum inside me," she whispered in his ear. "Don't fill me up with all that nasty web-fluid..."

"Whoa--What?!" the Boy Two Doors Down, blurted, squirming beneath her to sit up. "What are you talking about?!"

Geez, it was just a little dreamy dirty talk. Petey got so adorably twigged about the weirdest shit sometimes. Sure, she'd only really known him for, like, a week, but it felt so much longer somehow. Was it because they'd been trapped in the snow like some stupid Hallmark movie?

The dream had been about Spider-Man, though, which didn't surprise her. She'd heard at the bagel place that you couldn't go two days without him being spotted in the area. There was a rumor that he was staking out the neighborhood. For what purpose, Kate couldn't guess. She was hoping it didn't need to become a job for Hawkeye, but maybe it'd be good to get out and do something active before she left for L.A.

Kate was just about to hop off when there was this jingle-jangle of metal, the thunk of a lock and the groaning of hinges as the door swung open. It happened so fast, but Kate tracked from sound and processed these things quickly.

"Believe it or not, but big romantical New York City snowstorms and flights out of town do not mix," came the deep Russian brogue.

Oh, shit, oh, fuck, oh, no. It was the Black Widow.

"So more girl time, I'm afraid, Kate Bishop," Yelena Belova announced, strolling into the place. The blonde was dressed as an Air Russia flight attendant, complete with the durably compact rolling bag. The uniform did little to cut that whole sexy ballerina thing she always had going on, but her high heels clicked on the hardwood floor. Kate couldn't imagine she'd actually worn those on the plane. That was crazy, right?. "I can stay again tonight, yes, Squirrel?"

Wait. Out of the two of them, Yelena thought she was the Moose and Kate was the Squirrel? Kate was, like, half a foot taller than her!

"Oh, hello, Boy Two Doors Down," the Widow said with this insane grin as Kate scrambled off of him. God, she wished she wasn't naked right now.

Petey was obviously confused. "Boy Two Doors...?"

"Don't worry, Peter Parker," the blonde Russian said, sitting on the bed. "I know all about you..."

She knows his whole name, too? Kate thought to herself.

"You, uh, work for an airline?" Petey asked.

"No, she doesn't," Kate told him. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"First class was booked solid," Yelena sighed with an eyeroll. "Like I'd do a transatlantic flight in coach."

"Haven't you been trained to stand up to actual torture?"

"Yes, but you see my point, da?"

Kate had once missed a flight for an archery competition in Dusseldorf and had been relegated to coach on a later plane just to make it in time for qualifiers. "Yes, I see your point," she admitted. Kate hadn't noticed, but Yelena had been moving toward her this whole time. Kate hadn't noticed right up to the moment she was kissing her.

"Mmm, you taste different, Kate Bishop," Yelena observed, licking her lips. "What have you been swallowing?" There was this sexy quirk to her eyebrow before she looked over at the Boy Two Doors Down, who seemed understandably confused.

"Yelena, could you maybe give us a moment?" Kate pleaded. "Like, go in the hall or something?"

"Like I wouldn't hear absolutely everything anyway," Yelena said. "Walls hear so thin." She was unbuttoning her blouse and climbing on top of Kate's not-boyfriend, and she felt other concerns... "Is this to be your first threesome, Kate Bishop?"

"Again with the loaded questions," she groaned. But, yes, this was gonna be her first threesome.

NEXT:
"Easter Eggs" or...
"The Night Gwen Bishop-Parker Died"

1...5678910