All Comments on 'Meara and Oakley Ch. 04'

by Erisjade16

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Winding us ALL up

You wonderfully brilliant tease. Now, where’s the rest of it!

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
I need more!

I love this story so much! Their non-relationship relationship is really starting to blossom. I think it's so sweet how they're both in uncharted waters but willing to sink or swim together.

LMAO at "Bunch of fucking crazy people." I love her family.

But who gave Meara those flowers???

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 5 years ago
Why am I swooning like Meara?

1 page? Girl, you killing me! LOL! One delicious page though! I was worrying he wasn't going to show up! Can't wait for her dress to be wrecked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nooo

One page? You're killing me! I was here smiling like an idiot enjoying the story and then it was over. Excellent story telling!

aljackaljackover 5 years ago
yasss!!!!!

oakley and meara dancing was just too darn sweet then turned hot with oakley's comments, lol. they are adorable together, falling in love and not aware or how to walk that thin line. i do wonder about the flowers and if her brother is going to be a problem. her sis is too messy for words and i love it, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You wrong

Giving us this one page update after that beautiful moment she and Oakley had on the dance floor. Ughhhhhhh, I ❤️ THEM! Update sooooon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soooooooo Goooooood

Gaahhhhhhh! This story has me on a high. It is an actual drug. I love Meara and Oakley. That dance was electric! I can feel their electricity jump off my iPad. I love this. Thank You. Please never ever stop writing.

VegasloverVegasloverover 5 years ago

OMG! He showed up! I was hoping he would! He was so good with her family only to start dicking her down with words on the dance floor. Now that is some foreplay! Lol. It was short but the update was perfect and got me even more excited for the rest of the story!

tjdhall2tjdhall2about 5 years ago
Meara and Oakley Ch 4

OH MY GOD!! I'm going to need a smoke, a shower, and a shot of vodka!! DYMN!! that was hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErisjade16@Erisjade16
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are into incest (in any shape or form), age play/regression, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MESSAGING ME. Writing Creating Building -While my main focus here is writing, I do like to chat and RP if the mood strikes. Intelligence is sexy, and there's a fin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES