Measuring My Cum Ch. 16

Story Info
Complications arise
1.7k words
4.12
29.6k
35

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers

Hello,

with this story I'm trying to continue the work of FinishTheDamnStory.

My choice fell on the "Measuring My Cum" series from palacechies (who wasn't active since 2009 and has closed the contact form - so I can't ask for permission), and I think you should read it from the beginning before continuing here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-01


Complications

When I slowly came to me, I was lying behind mom, my hand on her stomach.

I thought back at how we left Dr. Taylor after our session in her bathroom, thanking her for her aid in our "first" coupling.

In the car mom looked at me hard in the eye and said that, as good as it would feel if I would fuck her in the ass, she would wait the three months my treatment took in order not to hinder my healing.

I registered a twitch in her stomach.

After the door had closed behind us, I swooped mom off her feet and carried her to her bedroom.

"How about we celebrate our first official fuck with some fucking until we fall asleep," I asked.

"Yes, that sounds lovely, I can't wait to feel you in me again, Jacob!"

Twitch

I trew mom on her bed and removed her skirt. She hadn't put on her panties again, so I dived between her legs and stuck my tongue in her dripping vagina, then licked her until she came.

Twitch

My dick was now straining against my trousers, so we both threw our clothes from us and climbed into bed.

"Fuck me until your cum comes out of my nose," mom cried, and seconds later I was in her, giving her my everything.

"Oooooh....... Ahhhhhhhhh...." I grunted as my dick filled her.

Twitch

After I came, mom rolled on her side.

I climbed behind her, put my hands on her tits and started kneading them.

"Mom, I love how your tits feel. If you want more of my cum, you have to work your slutty ass off by raising my dick again!"

Mom toock my dick in her hand and wanked it until I was rock hard again, lifted her leg and put the tip in her opening again.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Twitch

I slowly fucked her, she wiggled her ass on my dick and sometimes said "Mmmmmmh...." when her love-tunnel clamped around my love-spear.

After I had filled her again, we both collapsed and were soon asleep.

Suddenly mom groaned and sat herself up in the bed!

"Mom? Are you alright? What is it?"

"Oh, Jacob, I'm having cramps! And just when your healing seemed possible!" Mom started to cry, the tears running down her beautiful face and dripping on her ample bosom.

I lay my arm around her shoulders.

"Mom, we will find a way. First, I call the health center, then your work. Ok?" I kissed her.

The health center told us that our doctor was on vacation, and that someone would come by. The library where mom worked was still closed, so I left a message.

After I had helped mom into a nightgown and taken my clothes from moms room and put fresh ones on, I went to the kitchen to make some tea. While I waited for the water to boil, I had an idea.

"Mom? Do we still have that hot water bottle?"

"Yes groan it should be in the attic."

After I had tucked in mom with her tea and the hot water bottle, I had to wait for the doctor. I had another inspiration and took the telephone again.

"Hello? Is that Patty? You don't know me, I'm Jacob and have your number from Dr. Taylor."

"Oh, Jacinda, nice to hear from you!"

Thinking fast, I replied, "oh, so you can't speak freely. However, this is kind of an emergency, can we meet today?"

"Let me think, Jacinda. How about we have a bite around noon?"

"Can you come to the college cafeteria? I'll greet you from Jacinda."

"Yes, that sounds lovely, Jacinda. See you soon!"

Just as I had hung up the phone, the doorbell rang. I let the doctor in and led him to moms room.

When we entered, mom said, "oh, with the whole hubub, we have forgotten the milkshake. Do you mind putting it in the fridge, Jacob?"

"No, mom, I'll get to it right away." I kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "I have called one of the ladies from the list."

"Oh, good. Tell me when you come back," came the whispered answer.

I rushed to the kitchen, took the measuring cup and wanked into it. Then I put it in the fridge and left for college, not without shouting my goodbye to mom.


I waited in the college cafeteria, my dinner in front of me, looking towards the entry. A woman with a white blouse and a dark blue skirt entered. She had mousy hair and looked like she was of the right age, but she hurried towards the counter.

I set my gaze again towards the door, and a woman with brown curly hair and a trenchcoat entered and scanned the room. I flashed her a sign saying "Jacinda", and she moved towards my table. I pulled her her chair.

"Jacob it is," she asked, and nodding I answered "I hope you don't mind that I ordered a portion of curry for you."

"Thank you. Dr. Taylor had already told me that you might call, but today my husband decided to interrupt his odyssey in order to cure a nasty bug he fetched during his travels at home."

"I'm sorry to hear that, and I wouldn't have called if it hadn't been for an emergency." While we were eating, I explained her my predicament, the cure Dr. Taylor had prescribed, and how my mother suddenly had fallen out of her role as my partner. "I am grateful that you could manage to meet me despise your own battle on your home front. I would have fully understood if you didn't come and hope that you soon won't be hindered, even if we don't meet anymore."

Patty looked at me hard in the eye, then she flashed me a bright smile. "Do you know where the next toilet for disabled is?" She discreetly lay a key on the table. "This should fit. Wait for me there?"

I grabbed my bag and the key and stroked her arm. "Shall I take your tray? It's actually on the way there." She nodded, and I was on my way.

I didn't have to wait long for her to enter. She locked the door and took the key I held out in front of me.

"As you might understand, I don't have forever. Do you mind calling me professor and begging for a better grade?"

I fell on my knees and hugged her midriff. "Please, professor Jacinda, I can't fail! I'll do anything for a better grade, but please, don't let me fail!"

She opened her coat unveiling her dress that hugged her hourglass figure. "Anything? Take off my coat and get under my dress!"

I did as ordered, and kissed my way up her legs, holding her bottocks. When I reached her treasure box I found that she didn't have panties on and started licking like my life depended on it.

"Mmmmmmmmmh," she commented. "Yes, put your tongue deep inside, lick me, oh, oh, oooooohhhhh! Yes, that's a good student, lick me wet! Mmmmmmmh! Oh yes, study my pussy, write about it on my clit with your tongue! Just like that, yeah, oh yeah! That's it! Yes! Yes! Yes!........ Now, if you really want to raise your grade, you better stick that dick of yours in there and make me cum!"

In seconds I dropped my pants, helped her on the toilet seat and fucked her like a rabbit! "Yes professor, your pussy is so tight! I can feel how it clamps down on my dick! I'm sure my performance will get me a good grade!"

"Ohhhh! Aaaaaah! Yes, I'm almost there! Almost! Almo- Oooooooooh!" Her convulsing pussy massaged my dick until I started to fill it with my spunk.

"Aaaaaah, professor! I can feel you cumming! I'm cumming too!"

After our breathing had calmed down, Patty asked me to get a plug out of the pocket of her coat and put it in her pussy, so she could feel my cum inside longer.

We made ourselves presentable again, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "I wouldn't mind a repeat performance. You're just what the doctor prescribed! Now, wait five minutes after I have left before you leave yourself."

"Goodbye, professor," I replied with a wink.


When I came home, my first way was to moms bedroom. She was sleeping, so I decided to give her hot water bottle a refill and make her another tea. In the kitchen I checked the fridge, the sample container was empty.

Back on the bed, I took her in my arms. "Mom?"

"Jacob? Oh, yes, you're back. Thank you for the tea and the hot water bottle, I'm much better. Do you want to tell me how your day was, or shall I?"

"I think you deserve to tell, so that we can plan if necessary."

"You're too good, Jacob, let me kiss you!

"The doctor told me to stay home and rest today and tomorrow, and call again if I don't feel better by monday. On his way out he told me if I were younger, he would recommend I consult with my gynecologist. That caused me to call Dr. Taylor, and she said, I quote, 'that can be a seldom effect when after a long time the cobwebs down there get swept away.'" Mom laughed. "Cobwebs! But she will send me her letter for Jean, whom I called afterwards. I could convince her to come tomorrow, so we don't need to make another emergency call.

"Now, how was your day?"

I gave her a beat by beat description of my encounter with Patty.

"Oh, that poor woman. I hope her husband gets well soon. Now, I don't think I'm ready to fuck yet, although your description made me wet, but I could eat. How about you order us a pizza we can share, then I suck your tasty cum out of you and we get to bed early?"

"That sounds like a plan, mom. What do you want on the pizza?"


To be continued...

Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers