Measuring My Cum Ch. 17

Story Info
Aunt Jean visits.
1.8k words
4.31
8.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series. If you are new, start here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-16


I awoke to something wet and hot engulfing my penis. Without opening my eyes, I said, "Oh, Mom, you're the best! Oooooh, that feels so good! Yes, just like that! Mmmmmmmh! Oh, yes, I'm cumminnnnnn!!"

"Mmmmh, Jacob, your cum gets tastier by the day. I hope you can fuck me properly my monday again..."

I pulled her up to me and gave her a long, passionate kiss, until I heard someone at the letter box. "I'll get that!"

I trew over my robe and went outside. The letter was to "Margaret and Jacob Addington", and I assumed it was from Dr. Taylor. Just when I returned to the door, a taxi stopped in front of our house.

After a short time the driver came out and went to the trunk to retrieve the luggage of the lady that emerged from the taxi and came directly up to me. She was 5'5" with chestnut brown hair and wore a brown tweed skirt, a cream colored blouse and held a jacket matching the skirt over her arm. She had a prominent but firm rear end and a matching bosom.

"Hello aunt Jean, it's good to see you!" Remembering moms instructions, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and let her in. I took the two suitcases from the driver and followed her.

"Hello Jacob." Auntie waited until I had stowed her stuff beside the door and gave me a short hug. "I decided to use the calm of the night to circumvent the crazy traffic."

I felt that my robe slipped open and hastened to re-tie the belt properly, but I had seen her eyes dart towards my neither and her licking her lips. In an attempt to distract her I asked, "do you want breakfast first, or directly to mom?"

"Well, family first. Lead the way!"

So I went to moms bedroom and knocked.

"Come in, it's not like... Jean!" Mom pulled the duvet over her naked body. "Come here! Let me hug you!"

While my aunt went to the bed, I silently showed mom the letter and put it on a chair. "I'm taking a shower and then I'm off to college! See you then!"

The last I saw from them was their ample bosoms smashed into each other and both colors of hair mixing.


College was as uneventful as normally. I used some free time to prepare some homework in advance, as I didn't know how much time I would have at home for that. Soon my classmates piled out into their weekend, and I took the bus home.

In the empty house I found a note on the kitchen table:

"Jacob,

we went on some girl time, but should be home shortly after you.

Be a dear and fetch a few things from the grocery store?"

The signature was replaced by a lip print.

I took the money that lay beside the note and went on my errand.

I was putting everything away, when the door opened and two giggling teenagers (that looked exactly like my mom and her sister) burst in. The wine bottle I held nearly slipped out of my hand!

Let me remind you, that my mother normally was clothed prim and proper. Skirts that were at least knee-long. Nothing accentuating her ample butt and bosom, hiding her hourglass figure. Whenever her sister was over, the style matched.

Now imagine those two in high heels that alone looked like deadly weapons. Then fishnet stockings that stopped a handwidth beyond their butts. You could see the hem, because their dresses barely covered their behinds! They were knitted, and could have been painted on their curves, leaving most of their cleavage open to the eyes of the beholder. They wore bright red lipstick that matched their nail polish (on hands and toes!), and their eyes looked like they popped out of shadows. Their hair flowed in waves down to their shoulders.

"Wow!" was all I could whisper. My trousers were straining to keep my dick in.

They pranced in unison up to me and engulfed me in a cloud of perfume.

"Check the curtains, Jacob," purred my mother into my ear.

"And then I want to see you in this," my aunt girred into the other, holding a bag for me.

While I frantically zipped through the living room to make sure no prying eye could observe us, the sexy sisters took some wine and glasses to the couch. Inside the bag I found a white collar held together with a bow tie and matching cuffs. So my shirt flew off, and under the whistling from my audience I put them on. On the bottom of the bag I found a thong. This time I took my time to pull of my shoes together with the socks, then I gyrated my hips, letting my trousers slip to my ankles. Turning around, I quickly exchanged my boxers.

Slowly I turned around, letting them see how much my erection bulged out the last item. They licked their lips in unison!

"Now, come here," -- "pour us some wine," -- "and then put that thing to use!" (The last part coming from both of them.)

While I opened the bottle, letting them feel up my bum, mom complained, "too sad I can't take it yet."

"Oh, I'm sooooo happy to be able to help!"

After we had clinged our glasses and taken a sip, Jean positioned herself with the back to me, showing her lack of underwear.

"Maggie, would you do the honors?"

"Gladly, Jean!" Flashing me her own naked pussy, mom took my dick, pushed the thong to the side and aimed it at her sister's love canal.

My balls already felt ready to burst, but I took my time to slowly widen the long unused, but already good lubricated love center of my aunt. Once I was fully buried inside, I started with long slow strokes.

Meanwhile the two beauties kissed.

"Faster," she mumbled into her sisters mouth, and I started to speed up. Soon we were all groaning, and when I shot my load into the awaiting womb, my aunt screamed her orgasm into the sibling's lips.

Mom hastened to clean my dick, and soon we were sitting together sipping our wine.

"I loved it, and can't wait to repeat, but... how?" I asked looked from one to the other.

"Well, turns out my little sister," mom stroked the other's thigh, "has wardrobe just to visit me. After I had confessed, she conviced me to," she presented her dress, "let's say adopt to her style."

"Wow, aunt Jean!" I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Jacob, can you imagine to drop the 'aunt'? I know it's cliché, but it does make me feel old."

"Sure, Jean," I kissed her again.

"I object! Only if you call my by my name, too," mom chimed in.

"Are you sure, mo-- err, Margaret?" I looked deep in her eyes.

"Ab- so- fucking- lutely!" She sealed my lips with hers.

"How about we finish our wine and move this party to your bedroom, sister dear? I haven't had sex in bed since my dear John's heart gave up.

"Oh, did I ever tell you that I rode him when it happened?" Sadness rolled over her pretty face.

"Then we should give you a new memory of riding a virile stud like our Jacob!" Mom took us both by the hand and dragged us to her room.

There I slipped off my thong. "You know, this is quite comfortable."

"Good thing we got you a whole bunch then," giggled my two lovers.

Blushing, I positioned myself on the bed.

Jean lost her dress and sat on my pelvis. "Maggie, I know you can't take a dick now. But how about Jacob licks you while I ride him?"

"Jean, you have the best ideas!" Margaret undressed and positioned her ample behind on my face, blocking my view to everything else.

I felt my dick entering a vagina again and began licking Margarets.

"Oh, yes, that's it Jacob! Stick your tongue in mmmmmmh..."

"You talk too much," I heard Jean mumbling, obviously muting her rambling with a kiss. She started gyrating her hips.

Imagining the ample bosoms clinging to each other, the sisterly mouthes stealing each other the breath, I concentrating on giving the two holes in front of me the pleasure they deserved. Soon again we were a groaning and quivering mass of intertwined bodies that sped unstoppable towards a cumulative orgasem. First was Maggie, that flooded my mouth with her nectar. That was enough for me to pump my load into Jean, who responded with her pelvic muscles rippling and milking the last drop out of me.

Panting we fell apart. After my women had catched their breath, they positioned themselves on my sides, effectively pinning me down. I did the only thing possible: feeling up both ample bottoms, kneading and comparing them. They took turns stealing kisses from me and each other.

"Wow!" we let out in unison, which left us in a fit of laughter. Whenever someone calmed down and looked at the others, the giggling commenced.

After what felt like hours of laughing, we dried our tears. Margaret said, "I know you have at least one or two more loads in you, Jacob. We don't want your pussy to be sore tomorrow," which gained her a kiss from the mentioned, "so how about she sucks you off?"

"If I may suggest something," I replied, "I just had an idea. You know how I like to fuck your tits, mo- Maggie, and you always get my cum this way. How about you combine your tits and share the load. And the next round, you lick my two loads out of Jean while she sucks me off?"

Soon my proud standing erection was engulfed in four wiggling mounds of flesh, each held by a slim hand with bright red fingernails.

"Fuck, that is... Uhhhh! so sexy!"

They took turns licking the tip and kissing.

"Oooooh! I couldn't imagine! That is... Arghhhhh! I'm cumming soon!"

And really, it took no time for the geysir of my lust to erupt, coating its surroundings with hot white sperm. The following action of tongues to lick every drop off the other's breast left me no chance to become limp.

Jean asked, "for me? Thank you!" and plopped her mouth over my dick, while Maggie slipped behind her and began slurping my semen out of her.

"Uuuuh, fuck!" I cried out, embracing her head with my hands.

Deeper and deeper she took my member in her mouth. I don't know what she wanted to say, but the vibrations sent shivers down my spine.

"Don't speak with your mouth full!" came from my mom.

"Ooooooh, speak on! That is so sexy!" I rocked my hips. "And you, less speaking more licking! She likes it! Uggggggh!"

And, once again, soon enough I was spewing another huge load down a lovingh throat.

"Fuck! Jean! That... Fuck jeah!"

"Oh, Maggie, you're right! He's so tasty! Aaaaaaaaaah!" Jean cried her orgasm out.

Soon after we were cuddling and falling asleep.


To be continued...

Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers