Meat Urinal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night continues, as more piss gets dumped into my body and more semen enters my womb. The men, reaching the end of their stamina, are a bit less rough than they were earlier tonight, but still take joy in reaming and smacking me. Their attention has mostly shifted away from my big breasts and round ass, as they instead take turns seeing who can get my colossal stomach to jiggle the most. They relentlessly spank my overfull abdomen, reeling back and striking me like a pimp with a debt to pay.

The men pick up the pace in fucking me again, thrusting more strongly and taking their sweet time pissing inside me. Once this begins, the men start exchanging goodbyes, and it seems the night is ending. I begin to hear the sounds of feet actually moving away from me, and a door in the distance open as the men slowly begin to leave. Finally the chatter dies down and all I can hear are two last pairs of feet, taking up position on either end of me.

"First to arrive, last to leave, eh?"

"We'd make horrible house guests."

It seems the very first two of the doctor's clients who fucked me are also leaving the final mark inside my body. They push their stiff rods inside me, and flood my throat and ass once again with their hot piss. After some very satisfied sighs, the two go to town on my holes, fucking like it's the last time they'll ever get to. The man in back actually switches to my pussy early, and ravenously breeds me as he sticks a few fingers into my abused asshole. He massages my sphincter, and actually addresses me for the first time all night, "You should be honored, whore. I've never had so much fun emptying my bladder, and I'd imagine none of your other lovers tonight have either. Maybe after you pop in nine months I'll consider taking you on as my full-time toilet."

"You'll have to outbid me for that one, old sport."

The two chuckle, and continue fucking me. I orgasm, even harder than any of the other unfathomable number of times. As I finish, I feel the cock in my pussy tighten, and the penultimate load of spunk is pushed into my womb. The other man comes around and unloads his baby batter inside me, and I begin to wonder if the amount of semen inside me will affect how many babies I have.

The two men head out of the doors, leaving me by myself for the first time in hours. I hear the door to the laboratory open up, and the jovial voice of the doctor exclaims "My goodness, someone had quite the night! I'm glad to see my work has paid off." He comes around to the front of me, and begins un-fastening the gear adorning my head.

When the blindfold comes off, the dim glow from the chandeliers stabs my eyes. I close them immediately, waiting until I can adjust to the light while the doctor unlocks and removed my gag, allowing me to finally close my mouth.

"My clients gave you quite the filling. You have definitely broken the record for the most stretching I've ever enabled, dear Casey." The doctor congratulates himself while slowly making his way around to my rear. "But the fun isn't quite over. I'm yet to take my own turn with you, my urinal." With that, I hear the doctor's fly come down, and feel his prick be laid out against my ass.

"I've got a surprise for you, you slut. I can't imagine any of my clients thought to fuck you quite the way I'm going to."

I manage to tentatively open my eyes, and the sight before me confirms what my other senses informed me of my current state. My belly is impossibly large, spanning several square feet of the floor beneath me. I look like a garbage bag filled with water, though much larger than any garbage bag I've ever used. I can't help but get even hornier, feeling like a well used toy.

The doctor cuts my train of thought short as he pushes his finger against my urethra. With the help of a little lube, he slips a digit inside my own pee-hole, and slowly pumps in and out of me.

"My serum ensured that your body is flexible beyond imagination, as evidenced by your prodigious mid-section. But that also means you can be penetrated in ways most normal women can't." With that, he removes his finger and lines his cock up with my smallest hole. He thrusts inside, and I emit a whorish moan, reveling in the new sensation. He fucks me for a short while, longer than any of the other men waited, and then stops. I hear him sigh, right before getting flooded with the hottest jet of piss yet! His bladder empties directly into my own, and as my pleasure grows, so does my need to relieve myself.

The doctor finishes filling me, and I feel him begin to slide his cock out, readying myself to expel some liquid for the first time in hours. But, in the same moment he slips free of my urethra, the doctor shoves something else inside of it! The torrent of his piss remains trapped inside of me, and he pushes the new devices until the end of it enters my bladder. I hear a switch being flipped, and the rod inside me begins to inflate at the end!

"This, my dear, is a balloon catheter. Or it was, until I closed up its tubing. When it finishes inflating, my urine will be trapped inside you, and you will be unable to push anything out of your bladder, no matter how hard you try."

Holy shit, I've never needed to pee so bad in my life! The catheter expands the walls of my bladder further and further, until the doctor switches it off, firmly locking his piss inside me. I feel like I'm going to explode, and I struggle against my confines, meekly whimpering at the doctor. Evidently, whatever is keeping my muscles weak is still in my system, as I can hardly even lift my feet, much less begin to move the piss-tank that is my belly. Even if I was at full strength, I imagine that alone would keep me pinned helplessly to the ground.

The doctor begins poking around my pussy, stroking my inflamed lips and giving my slit some welcome squeezes. I feel him start to push something small inside me, maybe the size of a grape, with a string coming off the end of it. It's a bullet vibe! I wonder what the doctor is planning, as he pushes several more inside my vagina. I feel him tape the controllers of the vibes to my thigh, and he places another strip over the entrance to my pussy, keeping the vibes right where he wants them. Something big is pushed inside my asshole, starting off small and growing to a size as large as the biggest cock I took tonight. The end tapers off, some of it still resting outside of me.

"The device in your anus is called a pear of anguish. When I turn the crank at the top, the leaves of the device will expand, stretching you out even further than before. This used to be used as a torture device to punish heretics and witches, though my version is much less damaging."

I hear the sound of plastic and metal clicking, and feel as the pear stretches my ass wide open. It feels like I could fit four cocks in me at the same time! Before I get accommodated to the gape of my asshole, the doctor switches on the bullet vibes, wracking my brain with pleasure. He comes around to my front, and stands before me with his cock erect.

"Open your mouth, whore."

Despite my sore jaw, I oblige him, and the doctor fucks my face with deliberate slowness. He savors the contractions of my throat, forcing me to choke on his dick while I'm assaulted by the different sensations at my lower half. Through it all, I can't stop thinking about my piss packed stomach and womb, the image of my unimaginably large belly burned into my mind.

After a few minutes of blowing the doctor, he pulls his cock free of my lips and begins furiously masturbating. Moments later, his cum erupts from his shaft, and splatters across my face. He pumps out more semen than I've ever seen, as much as five or six of the loads I took in my pussy, and by the end of his climax I'm completely glazed with seed. He smiles down at me, then wipes his cock off on one my tits before zipping his pants back up.

"Since it is too difficult to move you during the day, you'll have to stay here until I return tonight. I've provided you with plenty of sensory entertainment, so just think of this as a nice little vacation day. Just you, some lovely vibrations, and all that urine pinning you down. Don't have too much fun, whore." The doctor walks out into his laboratory, and I'm left alone, immobilized and helpless.

I squirm in ecstasy and agony, my mind switching focus between the vibrators adorning my pussy, the pear gaping my asshole, the catheter pressing against the walls of my bladder, and the many gallons of piss stewing inside my body. All I can think about are these intense sensations, as they each in turn rip me away from any attempt at forming coherent thought. I'm stuffed, in every way I can think of. I grunt and moan like a true slut, sounding almost more animal than human.

After each orgasm I'm given by the array of vibes, the immense pressure in my bladder recaptures my attention. I push like a pregnant woman, which I suppose I am now, but between my weakened muscles and the catheter plugging me, I can't dislodge the doctor's urine from inside me. A few times I try to lift my foot in order to grab the end of the catheter with my toes, but to no avail. I can only focus on moving my leg for a second at most before the pleasure from my pussy debilitates me again. Each time my calf comes down, it slaps against the underside of my piss filled belly, making it shake and jiggle for a few seconds as the liquid load sloshes around. At least I don't feel hungry, with urine packing my stomach full.

For hours I'm tormented by this cycle, reduced to a writhing toy. At least for today, I really am nothing more than a vacant urinal. Eventually the doctor returns, greeted by my unintelligible plea for relief, all I can muster with my mind disabled as it is.

"Ah, I've been awaiting seeing you again all day." As the doctor strolls over in front of me, he undoes his fly and pulls his cock free from his pants. He's been awaiting me in more ways than one. Without bothering to prompt me, he forces his cock past my lips. He lets loose almost immediately, pumping more hot piss into my stomach. He maintains his position for much longer than before, leisurely urinating inside me for what must be at least two minutes. Once he finishes, he fucks my throat, and deposits another load of cum.

"What a refreshing way to begin the night. I have your drop off arranged, my dear Casey, and now is time to begin the work. I will fetch your sleeping aid." He walks back into his lab, and re-emerges wheeling a tank with a small gas mask connected. He first brings them around behind me, and switches off all the vibes he inserted earlier, just as I'm on the brink of another orgasm. I emit a frustrated moan, but the doctor pays me no mind.

"This will ensure that knowledge of my whereabouts are not included in the gifts I have given you. Now, relax, and start to count backwards from 100." He places the mask over my mouth, and twists the valve at the top to release the anaesthetic. I look up at him one last time, barely able to gaze at his face before I'm put to sleep.

I open my eyes slowly, waking from a dreamless sleep, and I'm pulled from my stupor much faster than last time as I realize my situation. I'm back at my apartment, though I'm laid down on my back in my bathtub. My stomach is every bit as full of piss as it was before, and has mushroomed out in my new position, currently pushing my tits up against my face and pinning down my thighs. Though I can't see anything past the mountain of my belly, I can feel that my bladder is still stuffed with the doctor's urine and the balloon catheter. The vibes in my vagina have been turned back on, and the pear is still stretching out my asshole.

I try to sit up, and it's clear that my muscles are back at full strength, as I'm able to move my arms. This isn't enough to shift my position though, as the liquid weight inside me is far too much for me to lift. I struggle and writhe, but the amount of piss that's been pumped into me must weigh more than I do, making movement impossible. As I lay still to catch my breath, something catches my eye. There's a thin purple rope hanging over the edge of my bathtub, maybe a few feet away from my head. I stretch my arm and exert my back as much as I can to push me a few inches forward, and manage to grab hold of the rope. I can see that it leads around to my lower half, and so, out of options, I start to pull.

I hear a clicking sound as the rope suddenly jolts, gaining a bit of slack and losing it in the blink of an eye. At first I think I've broken or snapped one of the devices shoved inside me before I recognize the sound. The pear! I give the rope another tug, and hear the same sound again, and this time I feel my ass shift. It's a slight change, but the rope is clearly closing the leaves of the pear. I feverishly pull more, causing click after click, my ass closing more and more each time. Finally the rope seems to reach its end, and my tugging no longer has an effect. Though my asshole still feels incredibly full, the pear must be fully closed.

I try to push with all my might to get the pear out of my ass, but it's still very snug inside me. Desperate, I realize the rope must still be attached to the end, and I can use it to give me leverage. I gather up the slack of the rope and toss it towards my legs while keeping hold of the end, trying to hook one of my feet. It takes a few tries, but I manage to get the rope under my sole. In order to push, I still have to bend my knee, which is incredibly hard with half my leg trapped under my urine-tank stomach. I slowly wiggle my leg up, silently thanking Vickie for all our efforts at the gym, and manage to bend my knee some. I pull the rope taut against the underside of my foot, and this time push on two fronts. It takes every bit of might and concentration I can muster, but the pear finally comes shooting out of my asshole with a loud pop. Right on its heels, a gigantic flood of piss gushes out of me.

The urine begins to pool, soaking first my legs, then asscheeks, and creeps up all the way to my head. I always keep my drain open, whoever dropped me off must have closed it on purpose! I shoot out my foot to try and open the drain with it, but the lever has been removed! Despite how quickly I'm expelling liquid, my stomach is still too heavy for me to move. My bathtub slowly starts to fill, and the piss begins to wash over my face, dangerously close to my mouth. I try and try to lift my torso up, but haven't yet shed enough weight. I try to clench the muscles in my ass to impede the flow, but I can't! Hours of having the pear stretching out my asshole has made it gape wide, no longer closing on its own. I need to sit up, or I'll drown!

Now frantic, I try to press my palms against the bottom of the tub and push myself upwards, but the bottom is now slicked with urine and I can't get enough leverage. Each time I slip, my head dives back into the piss pool, submerging my face deeper each time. I hook one arm over the side of the tub, and attempt pulling myself up, without much success. The urine in my stomach is still pinning me down! As the golden liquid climbs higher up my tub, I have to crane my neck to lift my mouth into open air to breath. The manic fight between concentrating on drawing breath and getting up makes it difficult to do either, and I make no progress. The vibes and catheter make matters even worse, constantly ruining my concentration as my bladder tries to empty or my pussy sends waves of pleasure through me. Each time I lose focus on my neck, my head goes back under and I splutter, accidentally swallowing piss multiple times as I try to inhale. Eventually it climbs up over my face entirely, and I can't breathe.

My mind racing, I thrash and wriggle to get out of this position, and can move further than before, but still not enough to get up! As my oxygen deprived brain slams into overdrive, I have an epiphany: the faucet! I find the cold metal tip with my foot and begin to push myself backward, while using the shoulder of my hooked arm to assist. It takes the might of every single cell in my body, but I start to slide back, the slickness of the urine actually aiding me now. My head hits the curve of the back of the tub, and starts to ascend. I have to extend my leg as far as it will go at this point, putting as much pressure on the ball of my foot as humanly possible. The physical strain paired with holding my breath has set my lungs on fire, and I can feel my mind beginning to slip. Darkness begins to seep in at the edge of my vision, and my instincts kick in, allowing me to push harder than I ever have before.

At last, my head breaches the surface of piss, and I gasp hard, the air tasting sweeter than candy. Using just enough strength to keep myself in this position, I catch my breath and feel relief rush over me. As I regain my senses, I realize my bathtub is now entirely full of urine, and it's beginning to spill over the side. I try to lean forward to reach the drain, but even now I'm not entirely mobile. I sit helplessly and watch as the stagnant waste of dozens of strangers flows out onto my floor. My attention is quickly recaptured by the assault of sensations occurring below my waist. My bladder is still more full than it's ever been, contracting painfully as I try to relieve myself in vain. As a result of either exhaustion or the euphoria of surviving, my pussy feels nearly as sensitive as it did on the doctor's drugs, and the vibrations of the vibes provide me with intense, however ironic pleasure. My mind wrenches away from my dire situation and gives my attention to my buzzing vagina, and after a few minutes in the position I have the most intense orgasm of my life.

Once I finish cumming, I give another go at getting up, and I'm finally able to manipulate the weight in my stomach. I roll forward and stretch my arms as long as they'll go, and finally manage to get a grip on the end of the catheter. Fumbling for a moment, I manage to switch it to deflate mode, making it shrink in my bladder. I feel yet another huge wave of relief and eagerly yank the rod out of me, releasing the doctor's urine with it. This sends me into another orgasm, climaxing and pissing simultaneously. Having had enough of being forced to cum, I next rip the tape off my pussy, and feel the vibes slide out, accompanied by the pee deposited in my womb. I'm finally free of all the doctor's devious devices.

It takes me several hours to get cleaned up, having to wait until I released enough piss to stand, then cleaning my bathroom several times over. After I've finally opened the drain, mopped, showered, and ensured I've completely ridden myself of urine, I put on some clothes for the first time in over a day, and step into my kitchen, starving. I notice that my gym bag has been returned to me, and on top of it lies a note from the doctor.

"Casey,

I hope you had fun with the little game I left for you. Or rather, left you in. Now that you have been returned to your home, you should know a few things going forward. First, do not attempt to contact the police. I have associates everywhere, including within the police department, and should you take such action you will be transported swiftly back to my lab for punishment. Second, do not try to get an abortion. My clients made it quite clear they want you to bear a fatherless child, and I give nothing but the highest quality service. You will receive further instructions when you give birth. Finally, your skin will retain its new properties permanently. Whether or not you can take advantage of my gift is up to you."

Having no choice but to comply with the doctor's commands, I do as the note instructs. Over the next nine months, my womb sure enough swells with pregnancy. I explain this off to Vickie and my other friends and family as a one-night stand mishap, with the guy nowhere to be found. Technically, the story is true. I grow surprisingly quickly, looking as big at 3 months as most women do at 5, so it comes as no surprise when I find out I'm having twins. At 9 months I'm positively massive, reminded of how I looked once I managed to stand up the day I awoke in my bathtub. As my due date grows closer, I feel a constant level of anxiety, worried not only about the health and logistics of the babies, but also what instructions I'll receive from the doctor. I'm scared, but there's something else gnawing at me. In the very back of my mind, buried behind walls of denial, there's an emotion I don't want to feel but can't help: excitement.

12