All Comments on 'Meatings Ch. 01'

by MarcBlackman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
aroused

Man what a great story. It got me excited.I wish I was you in that one. I'm bi-curious and I thought that was a good way to lose your bi cherry. Thanks and send in more. lol

writer1965writer1965about 17 years ago
Very hot story

I loved the way the tension builds as the black guy persuades the white guy of how much he wants to be fucked. Very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh my..

I'm also curious. My girlfriend and I met this black Master through a personals site about a year ago and I watched him fuck her. He had me suck his cock in front of her, but it never went beyond that. Your story reminds me that I wish I were back on my knees that night, submitting to him again.

Tall, dark, the body of an athlete. His big, thick cock.

That's it. I need to find a black man to dominate me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

What a hot story. Please write some more like it. I am meeting a black man I located online for the first time tomorrow and now I really can hardly wait to become his own personal fuckslut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT

One of the best stories Ive read!! Please keep adding to this story or at least work on another HOT story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

h had this experince with black guy once

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I have had the extreme pleasure of sucking four big black cocks. I am Latino and just love the black cock! I as yet have not found a black man willing to take control of me and really give it to me. I want to be taken! But so far just giving sone great head! Loved your story and am jealous of you. You have experianced my favorite fantasy!

redbear_10942redbear_10942almost 15 years ago
Black Cock Slave

The first time a Black man forced his cock into my pussy I was hooked. I love being submissive to a hard Black cock and love to be used as his bitch.

redbear_10942@yahoo.com

NashterNashterover 14 years ago
My Fantesy

I cummed as I read your story. I have wanted to be a black man's bitch and have him take my virgin ass-pussy and have him pump me full of sperm. I love the way the sub is broken down when they meet in the hotel and how the bitch begs for superior cock and BBC sperm. Need to find a black master to submit to. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

i am married always curious about black cock finally i sucked and fucked a thick black cock the best

stevewhostevewhoover 14 years ago
Where can I find a Man like Frank?

Loved your story--very hot and descriptive. This older submissive white sissy would sure love to find a Man like Frank. Would love a big, strong, Dominant Black Man to do to me what Frank does in this story. You write well and I hope you will submit more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i just loved that! nothing like a big black cock fucking you silly. feel its thick girth rupturing your ass-hole. feel its length going all the way to that spot! Fuck i wish i could get a big black man to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Me Too!

Just re-read your story, and it got me off again. I am the Latino for an earlier comment. Finally got to do this! And got to do it without a condom. How? Talked my best friend into it! First time bareback for me! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MEATINGS

My gawd that was good ...I think it is my time 4 BBC too .Any BBC like this in the Northeast hit me U WILL NOT B DISAPPOINTED JMJR2014@GMAIL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

This was one fucking hot story. I hope that this writer writes more stories, i love his style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BLACK MEN...

I love this story. When I first started fucking my gorgeous big dick black boyfriend it hurt so bad. I had not experienced a dick as large (8" thick curved) as his nor someone that fucked with such a dominate passion. But boy did he ever turn me out. After a few weeks I started worshiping him and doing anything he wanted and now I'm a total slut for big dick black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I don't know what I was thinking but I went to a adult male club. I went to the locker, undressed, I left a pair of shorts on, I was 51, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I walked through, nearly all the guys wore nothing, there were holes in the wall, cocks hanging through them, guys sucking some of them, gosh, my cock got hard. I walked past a movie room, a young guy was being sucked by an older guy, past some closed doors, noises coming from within, into a larger room, and for the first time in real life I saw a mans cock pushing into another mans bottom. There were 3 other men watching as a guy fucked a guy laying on a large vinyl mattress, his legs high in the air, the guy moved back, another guy stepped in and took his place, I was so hard. A hand brushed the front of my shorts, a deep voice in my ear, you want some of that, I shook my head yes, here, I shook my head no, then follow. I turned, a tall black man, light grey hair, led me out, into a room, I followed, lock the door. First time huh, looking at my shorts, oh, yes. As I looked at him, his cock was sticking out, fuck it was true, well at least in this instance, long, thick,,ok, uhhh, oh yes, well lose the shorts, I slid them down, mmm, nice cock, his hand circling it, lay down, I did my cock sticking straight up, lube on his hand stroking me, then moving so his cock poked at my face, I opened my mouth, he gently pushed in and out, getting hard, then moved back, holding my cock, his legs straddling me, I felt pressure against the head of my cock, warmth as I slid into a man for the first time. This was not what I came for but it felt so good as he leaned over me pushing back and forward onto my cock. Man, you are so hard, as he sat right down on me, his cock hard, sticking out, his insides working my cock, a little faster and I felt my cum rise, I reached for his hips, im going to cum, and my cum shot into a tight warm place, I thought I wouldn't stop it felt so good. He kept rocking then as I relaxed he moved up and back, lifting my legs. I felt his oily fingers enter me, 1 then 2, moving, then coming out, this is what I came for, my first fuck, but his size. I felt the head, relax, first time, yes, o.k push out I did and with a sharp push the head of his cock was in me.AAghhhh, fuck, augh, he eased back a bit but then pushed forward, I opened a little more but the pain, he eased back, more lube as I watched him drop it onto his cock, rubbing it around my hole, and that was how it started, finally getting all his cock into me, my first fuck and it was with a big cock. When I finally began to enjoy it and my cock dribbled cum with each thrust, I wondered why I had not done this before as I felt him swell and deposit his seed in me. I begged him not to pull out and he didn't as he fucked me for quite some time, sensations running through my body. He pulled back, cum ran from me, I felt empty and ached, I told him to lay down, he did and I eased back onto his still hard cock, he asked if I lived nearby, not too far away, oh yes, yes as I moved up and down. If you want, instead of coming here, I can give you my number, you can come over to my flat, oh that would be great as he began to fuck up into me, holding my hips, oh fuck, do it, do it, he went faster, cum shot from my cock as for the second time I took his cum into me.So began a relationship that has lasted 5 years as 2 blokes in their 50s fuck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Love your story. And would love to be taken just like Joel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

Dude

I loved your story, I imagined your tight tiny white bubble butt taking that hot cock. I would loved to have been the guy to take your fucking cherry pussy, that tight hot ass wrapped around my cock. keep up the great writing.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I love making a man sperm!! My boy pussy making a stud shoot his load!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bottom

I was invited to a party and met a white girl at a motel room as she let me in. Once inside three men surrounded me all naked. There black cocks all hard as I protest I'm not gay. Stripping me naked and forcibly making me bend over on the floor I feel one of them smashing his cock against my Virgin hole. Trying to get up to leave i was punched, kicked, and slammed to the floor. Mounting me again I say I'm not gay. Then my grip eases just for a second he slipped deep inside me. I let out a sigh and feel my own 10 inch cock fully rock hard and my mind swirling of memories of fucking my ex wife as this hung man mates me. He is fucking me, cum is squirting deep inside me, spanking my ass as he uses me all he wants. The two other men let go of my shoulders as they play with there black cocks getting ready for me. This night I was there sexual toy and they changed me. I love anal sex with hung black men.

I've been with many black men, and even prostituted just to have anal sex. One night standed me, complete strangers are best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

My complaint with this story is that there should be a Part 2.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Wished I was Joel taking the black man meat.Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

"Anonymous, over 9 years ago

love it

This was one fucking hot story. I hope that this writer writes more stories, i love his style."

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frank is dominat top. Full stop. Period.

Joel is submissive bottom.

Joel was elated when Frank told him, "Joel, I'll call you when I'm in town next month!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am re-posting somebody else's comment, because I feel the same.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 11 years ago

i just loved that! nothing like a big black cock fucking you silly. feel its thick girth rupturing your ass-hole. feel its length going all the way to that spot! Fuck i wish i could get a big black man to fuck me

End quote.

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

I need to meet a Frank and to be made his bitch. Some day

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Swinging couple- my wife’s preference at open marriage/couple swinging parties is black men. She’s much more successful finding a partner than me. One night, while my wife was behind closed doors with a black lover, a black man started chatting it up with me. He was smooth as silk and I ended up sucking him off while listening to my wife get pounded in the next room. It’s now ironic I love black cock as much as my wife does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous