Meaty Milf Workout Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say goodbye to your virginity!" She squatted down and all at once swallowed my long, thick cock inside her. I'm surprised and impressed with myself that I didn't cum immediately. Because let me tell you, this sensation beat out all the others. It was simply indescribable. I felt the meaty folds and bumps inside her insanely tight pussy wrap around my ecstatic cock.

Auntie went to squatting up and down on my dick, showing off her fucking skills. The sight was hotter than any porno I ever watched. It felt much better, too. Just like that, my virginity problem was gone. I could only lie there and watch this slutty bbw milf fuck my huge dick all she wanted. I was not complaining. She got on her knees without releasing my cock. She fully sat on my pole, and shuddered as it filled her all the way up. I could feel my tip smooching her womb.

Auntie started twerking like mad all over my dick. Her ass moved more beautifully than any thot who attempted this motion in a porno or music video. I wanted this to last as long as possible, so I steeled myself and held in my load. Auntie seemed impressed.

"AHHHN... Baby! I'm surprised you haven't came yet! Most boys can't last five minutes inside me. You might be a permanent fuck toy for Auntie M. And since you've exceeded my expectations, I'll let you pound me in any position you want. So what do you want me in first, my big boy?"

My imagination ran wild. As Auntie stood up shakily, my cock pulled her pussy meat out with it, showing off her intense grip. It seemed like neither wanted to be apart for long. So I ordered Auntie in a variety of different, wild positions.

First was doggy. Auntie gladly got on all fours like an animal, and popped her insane ass out for me to grope, feel up and smack. I decided I wanted a taste of all of that. I spread apart her giant, jiggling cheeks, and dove my tongue inside. I didn't care what I ate, but I was definitely eating a lot. Her pussy tasted strong and smelled even stronger, and when I sucked her sweaty smelling asshole, she squealed loudly.

She liked getting eaten from the back, but then I decided to spread her open and pound my cock into her waiting cunt. She mewled like a cow, and I began pounding her silly. I took her arms, and pulled them back towards me as I thrusted hard in and out. She was being so loud, I thought we might get in trouble, but remembered what she said about the owner.

Sluts are apparently all friends, and the thought of another outrageously thicc, slutty milf besides Auntie made me throb inside her. She took notice, and could only squeal in response as I increased my speed and the intensity of my thrusts. Her pussy was so incredibly tight, it was unreal. She squeezed me as hard as she could to try and match my pace. I had to be careful. I had to last as long as possible. After pumping her in this position for a good fifteen minutes, I told her what was next.

I told her to lie down, and spread eagle for me like earlier. Seeing her fat pussy bare was enough to make me lose it. I started devouring her juicy cunt and held her legs apart as I did. She gasped and held onto both her huge tits while I slurped her nasty hole up. I focused on the clit, and her body shook.

"Fuck sweetie! You eat my pussy so good! You might make Auntie cum if you keep- AHHN!" I interrupted her speaking when I sucked hard on her fat, delicious clit. I wanted to try something I saw in a naughty doujin once.

I turned around, and stood over Auntie. My legs were holding hers apart. I crouched and poked my cock onto her pussy. She was looking at my ass, and my cock lowering into her.

"Whoa, now Takashi. That might be a bit too intense for me- I mean YOU. Are you sure you wanna-" She was interrupted again when I slammed down inside her. She gasped loudly when my cock slid effortlessly into her tight snatch at such a crazy angle. I pounded my hips up and down, and mercilessly stabbed in and out of my Auntie's squelching hole.

"HYAAAHN! HOLY SHIT! WHAT A BAD BOY YOU ARE! WHERE DID YOU LEARN SUCH A- OOOOUUUUU! AT THIS ANGLE IT SCRAPES ALL MY GOOD SPOTS! IT'S TOO MUCH! AAHHHNNN!"

After 20 minutes of that, and making Auntie M scream for her life, my legs were cramping up. This was turning out to be a very good regimen. I bet my dad would be proud. Aching as I was, I still had one more idea for Auntie M.

She stood up against the wall, and I attacked her huge tits. I groped, squeezed, licked and sucked all over them. Auntie shuddered as she apparently loved having her melons played with. I got really intense when I made her spread her legs still standing, and started rubbing and fingering her pussy. She was whimpering like a kitten when I lifted her left leg up, and over my shoulder. Knowing how flexible she really was, I knew this would be good.

I pounded my dick up into her snatch, and started pistoning my hips back and forth. She rolled her eyes back, and was obviously amazed at my creativity. Her leg was easily hanging slack over my shoulder and she only screamed in pleasure at my intense treatment of her slutty pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOD! YOU'RE AN ANIMAL TAKASHI! YOU'RE GIVING AUNTIE THE BEST FUCK SHE'S EVER HAD! I CAN'T STAND HOW GOOD YOUR DICK IS! IT REACHES ALL THE WAY INSIDE IN THIS POSITION! HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA SQUIRT! I'M DEFINITELY GONNA CUUUUM! OOOOUUUUU!"

At her animalistic squealing I only grew more determined to make this bitch mine. My shy personality was gone, and I wanted nothing more than to make this older, plump slut cum on my dick. So I let her leg down, only to hook both my arms under her knees, and lift her with strength I shouldn't have had. Still inside her, I started really pounding into her. Against the wall, in my arms, she had no means of escape. She wailed like she was going insane, and I pumped her impossibility hard and fast. She wrapped her arms around me, and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Auntie! I'm gonna cum! I wanna cum inside you and make you all mine!" She squealed happily and agreed.

"YEEEES MY BIG BOY! CREAM MY FAT PUSSY AND MAKE ME YOURS! IF YOU BREED MY CUNT, I'LL BE YOUR WOMAN! BE A MAN AND EXPLODE INSIDE MEEEE! AHHHHHNNNN!"

We both cried out, and came hard together. I coated her insides with my jizz. Her womb accepted every thick drop. She came multiple times as I gave her a massive creampie. She was shuddering and heaving in my arms, and I slowly lowered both of us on the floor. She lifted herself up and off of me and my soaked cock slid out, finally exhausted. We were both panting and gasping from the intense fuck session. I thought to myself that this couldn't have gone better for my first time.

Chapter 7: The Leap Home

Afterwards, Auntie M and I left the locker room, giggling to ourselves. Hours of intense mating had passed, and everyone seemed to be gone. All but one person. I saw the silhouette in the office above. Auntie M took my hand, and pulled me in that direction.

"Remember the owner I told you about? I have a feeling she'll definitely wanna meet you, young man. She can be a little scary, but don't worry. I'll protect you." This did not instill confidence. We made our way up the stairs, and into the office. Before I could say anything, Auntie M squealed loudly and ran forward. She spun the chair around, and sitting in it was a bbw milf on par with Auntie M. They could have been sisters.

She had a beautiful face, but it was stuck in a stern, scary expression. She had glasses that made her look like a sexy librarian, and a cute beauty mark under her eye. Her body? Well. Can you imagine if you know what Auntie M looks like? Equally outrageous, plump, juicy, and delicious looking is the best way I can describe it. I found myself throbbing again. Auntie M was hugging this mystery milf and kissing her all over her face. They were clearly close.

"Ayane, you will not believe the boy I found. He is perfect! Exactly what we've been looking for! We just had a bit of fun in the showers, and let me tell you..."

"You don't need to, Mitsurugi. I heard your incredibly loud, and shameless fuck session from up here. You can imagine my customers were not exactly happy. I can't believe you sometimes..." She now looked exasperated. I suddenly felt really bad.

"Um... ma'am? I'm so sorry about our behavior. We just got swept up in the moment. It's really my fault anyway. I kind of lost it near the end and..." Auntie M ran to my side, hugging me, and showering me in affection.

"You're damn right, you lost it! Ayane, this boy is a sex machine! Apparently he inherited his father's strength but not his muscle mass. How weird is that? He had me lifted off the ground, against the wall, pounding the SHIT out of-"

"OKAY. Mitsurugi, just be quiet for a second. Let me have a look at this... boy." Auntie scampered away, and Miss Ayane approached me. She looked me up and down, and scoffed. "He doesn't look like much, Mitsurugi. Are you sure about him?"

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes! You heard me right? Squealing like a pig from all the way up here? Trust me, he can take care of us." Hearing this made me uneasy. I was suddenly very nervous, but strangely excited because deep down, I knew what was coming.

"Um... what are you talking about? Auntie?" I looked to her for answers, and she only giggled provocatively. Miss Ayane took my hands, and made me grab both of her enormous jugs. I was startled but obviously didn't pull away. I started squeezing and groping the luscious tits. Miss Ayane seemed to whimper ever so slightly at my groping.

"How do you like them? My breasts are impressive, no? You have such a strong grip on them. Are you a naughty boy who loves big breasts? A-ahn..." I fondled them without shame, and told the truth.

"Miss Ayane, they're amazing. So big and soft. I don't wanna stop squeezing them! And yes... I know I'm a naughty boy. I love fat titties a whole lot, ma'am!" Just then, she turned away from me. She composed herself, and was still looking me over, when she appeared to make an internal decision.

"Very well. I will give this boy a chance. He seems sweet, polite, honest and genuinely sorry for scaring away my customers. And apparently he's a VERY naughty boy who loves fondling fat titties. I'll trust you, Mitsurugi. Let's go back to our place. I trust your mommy and daddy won't be too worried about you staying the night with us. Or a few nights depending on how you perform..."

I looked at Auntie M, and she only took my hand and pulled me into what I'm sure will be an exhausting experience. I recently started getting into the show Quantum Leap. About the guy who time travels into different peoples bodies. All I could muster being pulled away by two incredibly sexy, slutty bbw milfs were two words.

"Oh boy."

The End/ To Be Continued?

12