Mecha Mech

Story Info
The Legion of Mecha Mechs protect humanity and have a bang!
5.9k words
3.3
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dramatis Personae

Kibo

Tre

Chapter 1 - Mecha Mech

The steam from the showers create a thick mist in the baths. Laughter and conversations are heard all around as Kibo and Tre take their morning showers. Water ripples down their tone bodies. Kibo is almost 21 standing almost 6 feet tall. His dark skin is a sharp contrast to the white foam of the soap he's using to clean off the sweat from his night's exertions. In contrast Tre's pink hued skin looks almost a tinge red from the hot water. Brown hair clings to the side of his face as he runs his head under the shower to rinse out the shampoo, "I still can't believe Mak beat Russell in training yesterday...that has to be like what...the first time ever?"

Kibo continues washing his pecs as he looks over at Tre, "Yah...first time Russell ever lost in simulation. Mak's gonna have a big head after this."

Tre smirks and smacks the tip of Kibo's cock, "Not as big as yours tho..."

"Ouch...jerk....don't wake him up or you'll have to put him to sleep."

Tre wiggles his brows, "Is that a threat or a promise?"

Kibo is about to speak when the base alarms go off, "Hold that thought! Let's go slip into some goo and get to work. Then later maybe I'll slip into you." He turns off the shower and grabs a towel before running out of the baths.

Tre stammers trying to keep up, "Wait....was that a threat or a promise???", he chuckles to himself as he grabs a towel and darts after Kibo.

The base is a beehive of activity as hundreds of staff run in every direction trying to report to their duty stations. Pilots can be seen running to their hangars wearing nothing save their modesty belts. Truth be told, the belts are anything but modest." Tre and Kibo skeet to a halt in their hangar dropping their towels to the floor as they grab their modesty belts. First rule of being a Pilot is to get over being naked in front of the crew and staff. Once in gear the two turn and run down the launch tube heading to their Mechs. Staff already wait for them at the end of their bays opening the hatches to the Mechs.

Kibo nods to his technician and hops into the hatchway landing into a mass of blue goo. In his Mech Tre does the same and starts to activate holo systems. As the two Pilots, along with pilots in other bays, bring systems online the goo starts to fill. THe Mech Technicians outside seal the hatches and begin the integration procedures. The warm blue biogenic goo starts to fill the chamber rising against their bodies. Kibo finishes his activation sequence as he turns on coms, "Ready for integration." His technician outside confirms, "Integration a go!"

The biogenetic goo rises to Kibo's neck before a final rush from the exterior pumps. In moments he is completely submerged and floating in the goo. He opens his eyes and the interior nanotech takes action. Oxygenation begins to process pulling the synthetic liquid into his interior Mecha organs. Circuits come online linking his brain to the Mechs computer systems via the biogenic goo. Systems come online patching Kibo's eyes to the optics of the Mecha, limbs become integrated into the pistons and turbines of the Mech's extremities. Power levels reach optimum and integration is 100%.

"Firearm activated." Kiba's Mech says in his voice.

"Whiplash activated." Tre's Mech says in his voice.

COMMAND Speaks - Mechas This is Command Central. You are go for launch.

Bays all across the base start to rumble as the Mechs activate their jet servos and launch up the bay tubes. Firearm and Whiplash activate their jet servos and lurch upward with an increasing velocity. Within moments dozens of Mech rockets out of the base launch tubes and race towards the sky. Taking formation as they rocket forward, Command starts to relay mission specs.

COMMAND: AT 10:00 hours reports were received of a wave of new Genetik Beasts launched on New Terra City. Your mission is to contain and neutralize all Genetik Beasts and protect civilians as they are evacuated.

Firearm, "Acknowledged command." Firearm switches to unit channel, "Red Team form up on me we're going in hot."

"Acknowledged." transmits Whiplash.

"Acknowledged." transmits Mercury.

"Acknowledged" transmits Bulkload.

"Acknowledged" transmits Skipper.

The Red team Mechs reach space in less than five minutes accompanied by Gold and Yellow teams. All units arc towards the giant circular ring hovering over the planet. The ring starts to emit an arch of energy that begins to twist and coalesce. Soon a stable wormhole opens before the Mechs.

"All units this is Starbolt. Prepare for Star Jump". Multiple units acknowledge the command and race towards the unit.

Firearm approaches the warp gate crossing over at great speed. The energy surrounds the mech and suddenly the stars a blur of light as they race past the Mech. Entire worlds blur by faster than an optic can process. Mere moments pass as lightyears of space flash by. Within minutes the Mechs cross to the other side of the warp gate and receive signals requesting check in. As all units confirm safe voyage they rush towards the surface of the planet below. New Terra.

Chapter 2 - New Terra

The Mechs make planetfall plummeting into the atmosphere well past the speed of sound. Booms are heard all over the planet as multiple Mechs breach the surface and race towards the colony. Fire is seen in the sky long before the Mechs can actually see the city proper itself.

Firearm speaks again to Red Unit. "Clearance has been given for maximum engagement. All safeties are null for the duration of this message. Engage upon sight."

Mercury whoops into his comm, "Let's kill some beasts!"

New Terra city races closer as the Mechs start to engage their weapon systems. As the city comes into view multiple hostile energy signatures appear on system scans. Bulkload sends details scanned to the other units, "Engaging hostiles!" Bulkload disengages rockets and plummets towards the ground like a massive boulder. As the Mech lands it smashes into one of the larger Beasts sending it sprawling. Massive fists pummel into the Beast who barely has a moment to react. Huge pistons generate gigatons of pressure cracking into the beast's thick hide.

Mercury makes landfall next rolling as he hits the ground in a blur of energy. Blades extend from his arm holsters and slash thru Beast after Beast leaving a trail of green ichor everywhere. Skipper lands after engaging retro rockets to attempt a soft landing. "Engaging shelter procedures." Both arms raise and start to fire massive round balls. Once launched these bullets race out towards the civilian population and expand into huge energy breaks pushing the beasts away. As the energy continues to expand they interlock forming a massive impenetrable shield.

Whiplash lands next in front of a massive Beast that is tearing through the eastern edge of the city. "Engaging beasts." With a snap of both arms tendrils start to extend and flail from each arm gauntlet. Whiplash runs forward and whips his energy coils with practiced ease. Beasts are slashed in half as the heat from the coils melts their flesh like butter.

Firearm soars through the sky and monitors the situation. Civilians, thanks to early warning systems, have already begun to flee to the western edge of the city where the military has set up a perimeter. Thanks to Skipper a barrier has been erected to protect two thirds of the city. Bulkload, Mercury and Whiplash have engaged the enemy units and are creating a break for the other Units to come through and help clean out.

From the corner of his optic Firearm sees several Beasts flank to the right of the energy barrier and start to creep back into the city. "Cleaning up strays." he comms as he races down towards the city. The Mecha armor unlocks, revealing an arsenal of weapons and blasters. As he comes within range Firearm releases a massive salvo of high powered bullets and energy beams that crash thru the Beasts with a deadly determination. Bullets tear through Genetik Flesh before exploding into thousands of smaller pellets that cause more internal devastation.

Reports begin to flood in from other Units as they make landfall and start to push back the Genetik Beasts. The battle rages for several hours but soon the Mecha's have achieved their objective and clean out the city of all threats. At the end of the confrontation Firearm and team Red join up with Starbolt at the center of the city.

Starbolt - Great job taking point team. Perfection as usual.

Firearm - Thank you sir. Glad to be of service.

Starbolt - You boys can head out. Gold and Yellow will stay behind until security forces come in for support.

Firearm - Acknowledged commander.

Team red engages rockets and takes off towards space. The Journey home is uneventful as they reach the warp gate and jump through back to Mission Command. The mechs descend back to base and land on the topside of the complex. As they begin to cycle down the floor gates magnetically lock to the Mechs before descending into the sub complex. Each Mech returns to their loading dock as technicians hook up the Mechs for separation. Nanotech begins to disengage, unlocking Pilot from Mech as biogenetic goo begins to drain from the cockpit.

Kibo stretches and wipes the goo off his face and chest as systems power down. He turns as his tech opens the hatch, "Wooooooo looking hot as ever, all nice and wet." Kibo eyerolls, "In your dreams Martin...."

Martin smiles and offers him a hand up, "You know it hotstuff." Kibo smirks and smacks Martin on the ass as he walks by.

Tre is waiting by the tunnel entrance, his body dripping residuals, "Wooo I am beat...I need to get this goo off."

Martin grabs up two towels and hands one to Tre. "To the bathcave!"

Tre ughs and rolls his eyes, "I hate when you say that."

Chapter 3 - Down Time

The duo walked down the corridors waving to staff and pilots as they had to their cabins. Most pilots tend to use personal facilities to wash away the biogenetic goo rather than contaminate a community resource. Kiba turns to enter his quarters as Tre goes to enter his room just across from Kiba's.

Kiba looks at Tre, "Where do you think you're going?"

Tre starts to push open his door, "Huh what?"

Kiba crosses his arms, "Boy don't play with me....I said I'd be slipping you something when we got back."

Tre looks a bit dumbfounded but instantly goes hard, "Oh....that was a promise."

Kiba walks over to Tre and grabs him by the erection, "I need me a workout c'mon."

Tre is pulled semi roughly by his junk and has no choice but to follow, "oh woah...hey hey...gentle gentle!"

Kiba tugs Tre in by the cock and closes the door behind him. Tre pretends to feign hurt on his cock as Kiba drops his drawers. "Shower." he commands and turns to head to the small bathing unit. Tre follows behind him pretending to be a bit demur. Kiba starts to stroke himself a bit to wake up the beast as Tre comes into the room. "Y'know...I'll say one thing for this biogoop." Kiba turns Tre to face the mirror and table, bending him over a bit rough.

Tre turns to look back at Kiba and spies the thick cock as it starts to wake up.

Kiba slaps his semi hard cock on Tre's ass. "It makes for great lubricant."

Kiba jerks on Tre's drawers and starts to tug them down a bit till they are just below his ass crack. Tre licks his lips as he watches Kiba rub his massive head against his crack. He looks on with anticipation as the head starts to slip into the crack and press against his hole.

Tre quivers as he starts to feel the thick pulsing head slide into his super tight hole. Thinking to himself that Kiba was correct about it being great lubricant as the whole head slides in with an audible pop. Tre screams in pleasure and pain as the the massive bulb takes root inside him, "Fucker! That thing is too big to be going in that fast."

Kiba leans over and whispers in his ear, "You give me sass you pay the punishment."

Tre moans as his cock starts to ooze precum. He loves it when Kiba plays the dom and does what he secretly likes. Kiba yanks the drawers down a bit slower to allow his massive bull balls to press against Tre. Kiba's left arm wraps around Tre's waist as his right arm grips tightly onto his right shoulder. Tre's cock is trapped in his modesty briefs and throbs wildly as it fills with a stream of precum.

Kiba grunts as he starts to push his cock forward trying not to dive all the way in. He thinks to himself that this lube is too good and while he wants to own his toy's ass he doesn't want to rip him a new one. At least not yet. His cock continues to grow as he slowly starts to pump his head into Tre's hole. Tre gasps as his hole is stretched wide then snaps tight around the head only to stretch wide again as the head pulls back slightly before plunging back in.

Tre moans loudly as his hole is worked with such practiced ease. Kiba bites him roughly on the neck as he presses his cock forward again, only half hard at this point. "You ready for the beast?" Tre nods hungrily before Kiba starts to press forward again. Tre grips the counter and cries softly as his hole is stretched even wider. Even half hard, Kiba is thicker and bigger than most men on this base. Tre should know he's had half of them. Kiba holds Tre still as he tries to escape the beast consuming his hole waiting for the smaller man to get used to his weapon of destruction.

Tre moans loudly as his legs tremble. Kiba pushes his shaft further into Tre's hole stretching him further and further he slides in. Tre slaps the table hard as he tries to relax enough to take the massive harpoon, "Fuck fuck fuck." he cries as he bites his lower lip. With a hint of mercy Kiba stops pushing forward to allow Tre to relax and open more. Not to be too kind however, he flexes his semi erect penis inside the hole to let Tre know who's boss.

The front of Tre's modesty belt starts to leak as precum has soaked them through. "God damn is it still growing? It feels like it's getting bigger!" he cries in despair.

"Oh you know what you do to me.....he's not even halfway in or halfway hard." Kiba smirks.

"Why the hell do I let you do this to me!"

Kiba nips Tre's ear, "Cause you fucking love it." he says before pushing another inch or two inside. Tre crymoans as he's stretched open even further. His eyes start to water from the pain in his hole but his cock throbs and sprays more precum all over his shorts.

Sensing a bit of loosening Kiba starts to get fully hard which elicits a loud moan from Tre. Kiba presses the advantage and pushes forward, the thickest part of his shaft sliding into Tre's warm hole. He grips the man tighter and starts to pump him slowly, not pressing more inside just yet. Kiba leans back and looks at his cock sliding in and out of Tre's pink rump. Kiba smiles and enjoys the contrast of his ebon skin sliding out of the warm pink hole.

Tre starts to moan loudly, relaxing into the thrusts of the hard shaft. He looks behind him staring longingly into Kiba's eyes. Kiba knows he has him now and starts to thrust harder pushing deeper and deeper into Tre's hole which starts to open more and more allowing him to slide right in. The lubricant never goes dry so the hole continues to slurp slurp slurp with each thrust. A loud thwack lets Kiba know he's gone balls done as his massive bull balls smack against the rump of his partner. "Fuck yeah" he moans as he thrusts hard to his base into Tre."

"Holy fuck!" Tre cries as his hole is just wrecked to perfection. He reaches between his legs and pulls his cock free of his modesty belt. Precum literally spills to the floor as his cock is coated in the moist slime he created. He starts to stroke furiously as Kiba starts to take his hole to pound town.

SLURP WHACK SLURP WHACK SLURP WHACK can be heard in the hallway as passersby know what is going on. They know poor Tre will be walking funny for the next few days. Two technicians listen outside the door when the coast is clear and pull out their cocks and start jacking off to the sound. The watch down the corridor nervously hoping to bust a load before anyone else comes down this semi secluded corridor.

"Ok bud.....now I'm gonna work you good!" brags Kiba.

Tre looks back in a bit of horror, "Now???"

Kiba arches a brow, "Here we go!" Kiba thrusts with all the force and speed he can muster. His cock plunges into Tre with rapid succession splashing lube everywhere. Tre doesn't even bother to jack off as he's hammered as the force of the pounding is so severe his cock bounces of it's own will. Precum literally pours from his head like it never has before. Kiba holds Tre's waist on either side as he delivers a wicked beating. His cock glides into the warm tight hole with furious abandon stretching it wider and wider as he gets a full erection. His balls start to slap into Tre's nuts with furious force causing him to cry out in slight pain. Kiba sometimes forgets how big his balls is and in comparison, Tre's nuts are only walnuts next to mangos.

Kiba slams hard into Tre's hole causing him to scream with pleasure. Gripping him with sturdy hands Kiba lifts Tre off the floor and spins him around while still on his cock until they are belly to belly. Tre looks high with pleasure as he's spun on the thick shaft. Kiba holds him firm and looks him right in the eyes as he starts to rapidly thrust into his airborne hole. Kiba's pulls start to swing like a pendulum and smack Tre's ass with each thrust leaving a growing red spot from the smacking.

Tre throws his arms around Kiba's neck as he holds on for dear life as his hole is pummeled. Precum starts to coat Kiba's belly as Tre leaks all over him. With practiced ease Kiba starts to walk out of the bathroom while hammering Tre's poor hole. He heads towards the bed and stops before the mattress. With a smirk he pulls Tre off his massive cock with a huge POP! Tre screams in pleasure and pain.

In the hallway the two technicians hear the loud pop followed by the scream of pleasure pain. "Aww fuck one says. He's gonna get it now!" and starts to jack furiously.

Tre blink blinks up at Kiba and his monster cock, "Uh...."

Kiba flips Tre over onto his belly and pulls his ass up, "Now you gonna really get it."

Kiba lines up his cock to the perky hole and plunges all the way into the base. Tre screams in pain and pleasure while he grips the bedding and bites into the mattress.

Outside the two techs hear the scream, that to anyone else would sound like someone is being murdered. A voice down the corridor shouts, "Privates what was that!"

The two techs look at each other, their hard cocks in their hands clearly visible to the Sergeant. Before they can speak he goes on, "Fuck...did he already death nail him???" he says he whips out his semi hard cock. The two nod and start to jackagain, "Dammit I hate when I'm late I try to cum when he does!!"

Tre tries to wiggle free from the spear in his hole but Kiba holds him down. Kiba raises one leg onto the bed to get a better angle into the hole. He starts to hammer the hole relentlessly.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH... FUCK .............OMG...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....OH SHIT.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The screams can be heard down the hall as more and more techs gather outside the doorway. They listen with anticipation as they jack their cranks.

Tre grips the bed for dear life as Kiba lets loose like never before. WHACK WHACK WHACK-WHACK WHACK his balls slam into Tre's with furious force causing him to wince each time, "Too hard...too hard."

Kiba smirks, "Next time don't gimme so much sass and I *thrust* won't *thrust* have * harder thrust* punish *thrust thrust thrust* you!!!

Tre cries with pleasure as his hole is absolutely destroyed. His precum has soaked through the comforter at this point and his whole body twinges. He starts to writhe as his hole throbs intensely. Kiba seems to be determined to take claim of his hole and Tre starts to think he might when with a sudden mighty thrust against his prostate he feels a massive orgasm trigger without warning. Tre's cock erupts in a fit of pleasure spraying cum all over the bed and Kiba's leg.

12