Mecha Mech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiba stops thrusting as the tight hole spasms over his two beer can cock. He delights in the pleasure of the tight hole clenching down on him. As Tre subsides and melts into a pool of pleasure he draws the full length of his massive beast out of his toy's hole with a massive slurp pop and walks to the door. He swings it open to see the crowd of voyeurs cranking their chains rapidly. Many of them spy the massive by ANY STANDARDS cock swaying in front of them. Their mouths water at the site of the biogoo glistening off the still throbbing meat, bull balls swinging as he stands there. 10 of them pop their loads into the air, several shooting all over his feet. Two continuing trying to get that nut.

Kiba scoffs, "Good can you go now so I can try and nut??"

One of the two remaining guys strokes and finally pops his cork. The others turn and look at him then Kiba before scrambling to zip up their pants and running away. Kiba taps his foot as he waits for them all to leave. He's about to turn and go back in when he hears, "Scuse me sir?"

Kiba looks down to see Davis with his cock still out looking up at him, "What is it Davis?"

Davis clears his throat, "Could I possibly...again?"

Kiba turns and looks back into the room at Tre's melted body. Tre waves a hand with a go ahead motion. Kiba looks back down to Davis who is drooling and tugging on his rod slowly. Kiba points towards Tre's load on his leg and nods. Davis drops to his knees and lovingly licks up the load off Kiba's leg while Kiba pats him on the head. After his leg is cleaned he stares down to see Kiba staring at his massive cock. Davis starts to get up but Kiba pushes his head down. Kiba turns to look at Tre, "He Tre...can I let him?"

"If it'll give me a break go ahead...."

Before DAvis can say anything Kiba stuffs his fat can of a cock into Davis mouth. Davis gags at the size of it but blinks with startled eyes as he realizes he's sucking Kiba's cock. He moans with pleasure and starts to jack off furiously. Kiba smirks and says, "Open wider, that's not even my whole head yet."

Davis tries to comply but struggles with the size of it. Kiba pushes forward as he holds Davis' head in his two large hands, thrusting further and further. Davis starts to choke on the massive head and tears start to stream down his cheeks. His moans are muffled by the meat filling his mouth and he tries to catch a breath. Kiba pinches Davis' nose as he pushes forward again, totally gagging him for a few moments.

Davis moans loud as his cock explodes in a fit of pleasure. Kiba pulls his dick out of Davis' mouth with a loud pop. "There ya go boy. Now go tell your friends after you clean up this mess." Kiba reaches inside and pulls out a towel. "Here... next time be waiting on your knees and I might really let you suck it if Tre is cool with it."

Tre mutters, "He can tag team.....my hole needs the damn break."

Davis looks up with big happy surprised eyes. Kiba grabs his head again and pulls Davis' nose into his sack letting him get a good whiff. "Ok ....get....don't bother me unless it's on mission day. Got it?" Davis nods and starts wiping up the floor. Kiba goes back into the room and slams the door.

Davis friends run up to him while he cleans, "I can't believe how fucking luck you are!" "Omg how did it taste? I can't believe he let you suck it!"

They all suddenly look to the door as a scream of pleasure followed by rapid WHACK WHACK WHACK SLURP WHACK WHACK is heard. They all pull out their cocks and start jacking again.

Tre barely got any warning before Kiba was back balls deep into his hole. He screams with pleasure as his cock starts to stiffen again involuntarily. Kiba presses Tre's head into the bed while he hammers the hole with a fury of longing.

15 min - HAMMER POUND HAMMER WHACK

30 MIN - POUND POUND POUND POUND

1 HR - WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

1 HR 30 MIN - SLAM SLAM SLAM

1 HR 45 MIN - Tre is covered in sweat as his hole is attacked for almost 2 hours. He has given in to the pain of the onslaught. Too weak to resist having nutted four times from overstimulation. Kiba's thick throbs as it slices forward, his balls tightening with every stroke. The release builds and builds as his balls suck up into his body. With a grunting roar he thrusts forward, "I'm gonna...cum..I'm gonna...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" he screams as his cock erupts inside Tre.

SQUIRT

SQUIRT SQUIRT

SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck", he shouts as his balls unload, "I can't stop cummiiiiiiiiing Fuuuuuuuck."

He thrusts and thrusts again......his dick shooting sixteen times before he trembles and thrusts one last time.

Tre feels the massive load filling his insides and gasps with the force of the nut. He smiles as Kiba thrusts slower each time as his cock starts to go slack inside Tre's cum filled hole. Kiba pushes Tre forward on the bed making sure to stay inside him. He grab's Tre's waist and turns him on his side as he lays down on the bed spooning him. HIs cock goes fully soft but never falls out of Tre's hole. The joy of being a shower he's over 8" long when soft so it stays inside.

Tre sighs happily, "Thank god it's over..' he jokes.

Kiba smacks Tre's ass, "Oh it's not over....that was just round one."

Tre looks back at Kiba, "You're joking??"

Kiba shakes his head, "Nope soon as I go hard I'm hitting it again."

Tre looks terrified, "I dunno if I can do that again!"

Kiba smirks, "Did I ask??"

Tre chuckles. Kiba sighs, "Hold up....I gotta go pee...you ready?"

Tre nods and braces himself as Kiba pulls out his massive soft cock. The shaft pulls out with a pop as a flood of cum flows out. Tre shivers at the feeling as his hole reverts back to a stretched out normal size.

Kiba smacks Tre's ass before heading to the bath to take a piss. "Dam that ass good"

Tre quivers as he rolls back onto his belly, "That dick is everything....."

Tre stretches a bit while he hears Kiba peeing. A geyser of liquid pours into the toilet for a few minutes before Kiba flushes. The sound of running water then a quick wiping of the hand. Tre sighs happily as he feels Kiba climb on top of him giving him a gentle kiss on the neck. He's about to speak when he feels a push into his hole as Kiba's massive head pops back inside, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Kiba grins wickedly as he flexes his hardening cock in the hole. "I told you I wasn't done."

Tre gasps as Kiba starts pumping his hole. Precum leaking out of his hardening cock, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Kiba....i dunno if I can..."

Kiba tilts his head, "Say it...."

Tre shakes his head so Kiba keeps pumping, "Say it or Imma keep going." He starts to pick up his tempo getting deeper, harder and faster."

Tre shakes his head again so Kiba starts pounding Tre's hole again, his dick going harder and faster. Tre starts to shake and moan but grits his teeth as Kiba starts to stretch him out again. Tre taps the bed three times, "Fuck...I can't ... I can't...I tap out. I give up Daddy!"

Kiba thrusts in one final time before slapping Tre's ass, "Hah I told you i'd wear you out."

Tre grumps, "I thought I'd have you this time...."

Kiba kisses Tre on the cheek, "Do you want it in or out?"

Tre sighs, "Out.....you wore my hole out."

Kiba nods and pulls out with super duper slow care. Milking every millimeter as he pulls out. Tre gasp moan shudders as his worn out hole feels Kiba getting bigger. "You suuuuuuuuuuure you wanna stop??" Tre nods, "Yes...out .... out...."

Kiba grins and continues to pull out really slowly. He looks down and notices Tre is super hard and leaking a river. He wipes some of the goo onto his hand and begins to stroke Tre's cock while pulling out. Tre's shaft jumps in Kiba's hand, throbbing hard. "You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?"

Tre moans, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

Kiba continues to comply pulling out ....the bulbous head just about to pop out. Tre moans and his cock leaks more, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..........fuck me!"

Kiba smirks, "Ass you wish!"

With a grin Kiba starts to pump Tre again, his own cock fully hard again. This time he takes his time milking Tre's prostate with his massive head while jacking off the smaller cock. For the next hour he edges Tre's shaft till it is coated with slime. Kiba rolls onto his back pulling Tre onto his belly. He pushes Tre down to the base of his dick which causes Tre to spasm and squeal in pleasure. Kiba wraps his left arm around Tre's waist as he starts jacking Tre faster with his right. Kiba rapidly thrusts into Tre's super loose hole as as his hand starts to get coated with precum. He can feel his partner about to blow and that makes him super hot. He starts pumping faster as he feels his own balls tightening. Kiba looks down to see Tre's almost non existent balls and knows he's about to blow. Kiba thrusts faster to get his own load ready as Tre reaches back to hold Kiba tight and screams as his nut erupts forward. Kiba, feeling some hot goo on his hand, screams as he blows his second load into Tre's hole while Tre's load arcs across the bed. Tre shoots such a large second load it splashes both of them in their faces.

Kiba blinks several times, "Holy fuck that's hot."

Tre looks stunned, "I've never done that before."

Kiba smirks, "Good on you!"

He wraps his arms around Tre's waist. "Mmmmmmmmm warm hole."

Tre sighs happily, "Can we go to bed now?" Kiba shakes his head, "You can...Imma enjoy this feeling for a while." Tre blinks, "you're gonna stay in me?" Kiba mmmhmms and closes his eyes."Might fuck ya a few times while you sleep."

Tre starts, "Say what???"

Kiba smacks him on the belly, "I'm kidding..." Tre sighs in relief. "You ready?"

Tre nods as Kiba pulls his still giant soft cock out of him. He feels the tension release as the large head pops out followed by a gush of nut. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh....."

Kiba scoops him into a cuddle and closes his eyes. Tre presses back into Kiba and sighs happily. "Hey Kiba?'

Kiba opens his eyes, "Hmm?"

Tre smirks, "Can you wake me up with a pounding?"

Kiba nods, "Sure can."

Chapter 4 - ALERT!

Tre snores softly while sleeping on his belly. So deep is his sleep that he doesn't feel the cool gel applied to his bottom....nor the soft gently gliding of a flaccid cock on his hole. Slowly gently it presses in taking time to open the rosebud. Over thirty minutes pass as the bulbous head works its way in. The whole still loose from last night's workout, it more easily takes the shaft as it starts to creep forward.

Tre mms as subconsciously his body is awakened to the stimulation. Soft gentle thrusting starts to wake him from his slumber and by the time he's fully awake Kiba is delivering the gentle but firm thrusts Tre likes for morning poundings. Tre feels his cock start to stiffen as his hole is stretched once again. Kiba gets into a stronger rhythm as he sees his partner fully awake and is about to start riding the hole hard when the base alarms go off.

CLANG CLANG CLANG.

"Fuck" Kiba scowls. "Not now..."

Tre sighs and starts to try to get up. Kiba pushes him down, "Can I try for a quick nut?"

Tre mmms, "You got two minutes....I don't think i can nut anymore today so just go for yours."

Kiba nods and doesn't waste a second. He yanks Tre to the end of the bend and starts jackhammering as fast as he can. He's a little further towards his goal from all the head stimulation he had waking up his slumbering partner. He closes his eyes and tries to focus on the warm hole encapsulating his hard cock. He feels the tight hole clenching on his head as he plunges in and out. Tre's moaning sends him into overdrive as he focuses on trying to get that release. Kiba's cock pulses and his balls tighten....he can almost get that nut....he thrusts and thrusts but the explosion escapes him.

Tre moans, "Fuck....time's up...we gotta oooooooh go..." Kiba scowls, "no wait....i'm almost there...." he continues to hammerand feels the pressure building. Tre' pushes back really hard all the way to his base. Kiba, not expecting this, feels the tight clenching of Tre's insides as his dick thrusts all the way in. Warm soft innards squeeze down hard on his shaft as he feels Tre's insides adjusting to his beast. Kiba moans as his load unleashes inside Tre for the third time this night. He pants heavily, sweat dripping down his buttcrack. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that's a good ass."

Tre turns and winks at him before popping his ass off Kiba's dick leaving Kiba sweaty and cum soaked. Tre throws a towel at him as he goes to the restroom, "Go clean yourself up. Shame on you."

Kiba throws his head back with a laugh, his boner still raging up towards the sky.

12