All Comments on 'Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 01'

by ChicosTodos

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Love how the new story line is starting out; looking forward to the next chapter. I am glad Danny and his mechanic are doing great and reaching out to the parents.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Loved this chapter, great start!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did something get scrambled?

I was reading and then all of a sudden it seems another story was on the screen with totally new characters.

ChicosTodosChicosTodosabout 11 years agoAuthor
2 sets of characters

In response to the commenter who got confused when the story switched from Danny/Roberto to Simon, yes, that was intentional. The connection between the two sets of characters will become more clear in the upcoming chapter.

TiyeTiyeabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Good to see that Danny & his mom have a truce regarding "the boyfriend". The new possible couple has piqued my interest and I await you next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If the mother is Asian and the father French, why is the mother's surname Asian? She would have taken the French father's surname, surely?

ChicosTodosChicosTodosalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Danny's mother's surname

To the commenter above, Danny's mother chose to keep her maiden name. My mother did the same :)

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I hope many other readers have discovered this story and read this far.

Started this chapter then the switch! Wha? Reading on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChicosTodos@ChicosTodos
161 Followers
Exclusive Chapter 8 ending to Mechanics of the Heart, right here: http://www.amazon.com/Mechanics-Heart-Exclusive-Chicos-Todos-ebook/dp/B00LFWOZM6 ----- Hi there! I started writing gay erotica years ago as a teenager, and picked up the keyboard again after reading a wealth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES