All Comments on 'Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 02'

by ChicosTodos

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hope things go well for Simon and Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really enjoy your stories and I'll definitely be reading all of this once it's posted. just one small niggle - your use of "the singer" "the bear" "the 31 year old" etc (when "he" would normally be sufficient) is quite jarring at times. I'm like - who are all these people and when's the gang bang? :)

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I love the story but can't help but laugh at how he needs his parents permission to stay at Roberto's house. He's a grown man above legal drinking age I believe & he has a good job, an adult a responsible one at that. He's not a 12 yr old going to a slumber party he doesn't need permission or their approval on his friend or boyfriends. He has to love his mate not his parents so their opinions aren't valid. Not saying he should disrespect them but the most they need to know is what he does under their roof & when he's coming & going. Its none of their business where he spends his time. I feel like his mother wouldn't be treating him like this if he were dating a girl. She treats him like he's a little girl that needs protecting from the world instead of a grown man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChicosTodos@ChicosTodos
161 Followers
Exclusive Chapter 8 ending to Mechanics of the Heart, right here: http://www.amazon.com/Mechanics-Heart-Exclusive-Chicos-Todos-ebook/dp/B00LFWOZM6 ----- Hi there! I started writing gay erotica years ago as a teenager, and picked up the keyboard again after reading a wealth...