All Comments on 'Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 07'

by ChicosTodos

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful story!

I have loved ALL of your chapters here to both stories. Roberto is such a great guy -- loving, ruggedly handsome, beautiful haired chest, abs, legs, groin, and so willing to love Danny. I hope Danny works through his problems and returns to Roberto, because Roberto has shown that he cares and is so wrapped up with Danny. They belong together. I have seen Roberto's warmly masculine and hairy chest as a wonderful welcome mat for Danny's head, and place for Danny to trace his fingers lovingly through the soft hair he finds there. Long may they love, and thanks for the wonderful stories!

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32over 10 years ago

Great story up until the end. Disappointed that none of the characters got a happy ending. I feel a little cheated to be honest after having grown to care about the characters but too much was left up in the air for my liking.

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
There is a lot to love about your work.

Your stories are romantic and honest. They are not sappy sweet, but they are raw and real. It seems the road to happiness takes many turns. Your characters are learning that they have to know who they are in order to receive the gifts they deserve. Another reader said there is no happy ending, but I don't agree. I think it is implied. Everyone has to grow into who they are meant to be. When you know and appreciate who you are, when you love and understand yourself, you can be open to a relationship, friendship, companionship that encompasses both parties. Everyone has insecurities, but if you know and believe you are a worthy human being you can share your life with the person of your choice. Not be a victim of your insecurities opening yourself to the kindness or whims of fake friends or strangers. YES I WANT A CONTINUATION :-). I am greedy like that. FUN STUFF!!!! BTW - since you made us cry ALOT - how about a wedding?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More More More.......

I love this series but was disappointed

that Roberto and Danny didn't get their

happy ever after. Please more and soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please don't stop there. I want to follow it to the end. Roberto and Danny needs to have a happy ever after... maybe even a wedding. And what about Simon he also deserver to be happy if not with Jae then with someone that will sweep him off his feet and really truly love him.

PepperSaltPepperSaltabout 10 years ago
I have to say...

At some point I wanted to skip and get past all the emotional drama. But, I didn't and I read through. I understand Simon and Danny's problems thoroughly. Feeling that you're not good enough and why be with them when there's obviously someone that is more handsome, and open about his feelings than you are. I don't understand why Roberto would lie about the fact that he went to the racetrack. 'If' he did tell him then I'm pretty sure Danny would understand if he told him how he felt, and how it makes him feel alive. I mean Danny would probably argue and say it was dangerous. Since he didn't though the fear of Nadia came back thinking that he would take him away again. They have a clash of personalities I guess. Danny is sort of an open book while Roberto doesn't feel like he should say things if it isn't necessary to him. They're communication problems caused them to break up. I believe that Danny does need some time to himself. It is hard dealing with a inferiority complex. I hope neither of them find someone else because they complete each other.

Keep up the good work, the story was just amazing I couldn't stop reading it. Update soon. :)

brijeonbrijeonabout 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Love, love this story. Please, please write follow up. I want no I need Danny and Roberto to have their HEA. Marry them they belong together. Can you say soul mates. Simion and jae r hot, hot , hot together they need to keep the sheets burning up. Love my Richie also

ChicosTodosChicosTodosabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Hey everyone, thanks so much for reading my story, and for taking the time to leave a comment! There WILL be more cumming for Danny, Roberto, Simon, Jae, Richie and the others...stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

well written, some nice twists, love the whole series, hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Roberto and Danny

Are you going to make a new series?

ChicosTodosChicosTodosover 9 years agoAuthor
Check out my Biography page for more Roberto & Danny

Hi everyone! Thanks again for reading and commenting--it truly makes my day. For anyone who wants to read more on Roberto, Danny, Simon, Jae and the gang, check out my Biography page :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hey.. we want a happy ending for roberto amd danny.. the ending just made me teary eyed.. next part please.. we will be waiting for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This has been great. If there is ever a Chapter 8, I hope Danny and Roberto will finally be together and all will be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thanks for your story. Teaser haha. Anyway if anyone wants to read chapter 8 you will find on Amazon. Buy the book. Here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1?ie=UTF8&text=Chicos+Todos&search-alias=digital-text&field-author=Chicos+Todos&sort=relevancerank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChicosTodos@ChicosTodos
Exclusive Chapter 8 ending to Mechanics of the Heart, right here: http://www.amazon.com/Mechanics-Heart-Exclusive-Chicos-Todos-ebook/dp/B00LFWOZM6 ----- Hi there! I started writing gay erotica years ago as a teenager, and picked up the keyboard again after reading a wealth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES