Medical Emergency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny looked over her shoulder and could see the two girls snickering. She couldn't imagine having to see them in class all year but at least she would get to finish her year out rather than fail. Or so she hoped.

"Ok girl, you're nearly there now, keep it coming, nothing could be so shocking as that..." Michelle the cocky Asian co-ed called out.

But as embarrassed as she was taking off her panties, it was her breasts that she really didn't want to expose. With her huge butt still facing the two perfect co-eds she hesitated at the clasps of her bra. Could she do it? Could she display her pathetic charms in front of these two beauties and allow the nasty Michelle photograph without a stitch on. Once more she weighed up her options but at this point she knew she had gone too far to turn back. So still facing away from the twosome she unclipped the bra, pulled the straps off over her shoulders and let the bra fall with a thump to the ground in front of her.

Immediately she clasped her hands across her chest to give herself a hand bra.

"C'mon princess, just turn around and get this over with!" ordered Michelle who was getting more cruel and more authoritative every second.

She seemed to be relishing the discomfort of her classmate. Still clasping her breasts in her hands, Jenny slowly turned back to face Sandi and Michelle. Michelle still snapping away photographs demanded she stop being so dramatic and drop her hands and added that it couldn't be any worse than what she had seen so far indicating that her grotesquely hairy bush was now fully on show. Jenny bent forward slightly, dropping her left hand between her legs barely covering her breasts or pussy now.

This was met with more derision from Michelle though on closer inspection it was becoming clear to the two girls that perhaps Jenny did have something to hide up top. It was quite apparent even with her hand-bra that she wasn't blessed with the most impressive rack and when one hand dropped to cover her crotch it was becoming even more obvious. Michelle though urging on Jenny to finally drop her hands to her sides was thoroughly enjoying her growing humiliation and continued to over zealously capture her every agonizing twitch. Finally getting fed up with Jenny's deliberations she counted down from ten for Jenny to remove her hands and pose properly or the deal was off.

At this stage Jenny knew the delay tactics were over and weren't going to be met with any sympathy so when the countdown reached one she promptly removed her hands from her body and hung them shamefully at her sides.

Sandi's eyes opened wide in astonishment. They weren't just small breasts, they were practically non-existent. Two tiny nipples, surrounded by no visible breast tissue. It was difficult to tell if indeed you could even classify them as female breasts. After snapping one or two quick shots Michelle could not help herself, she broke out in a hysterical cackle of laughter. Even Sandi, who up until this point had shown restraint could not help herself and laughed along albeit not as enthusiastically as her cohort.

Jenny was crushed. She had known her breasts were small and had been teased in high school about them but now as a fully grown adult being laughed at by her peers was almost too much for her. After all it wasn't like she wanted to get naked in front of them. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes and Michelle was reveling in it and continued to snap as Jenny stood there not knowing what to do or where to look. Sandi getting up from her chair approached the butt nude young woman. She towered over her now, standing at 5'10 compared to Jenny who barely made 5'0. She stretched out her arms to offer comfort to the now visibly upset little woman in front of her.

"Don't feel so bad Jenny...it's just we're just used to seeing women with more mature bodies. There's nothing wrong with you, don't worry, you're still beautiful...in your own way." Sandi said as she embraced the smaller woman in her arms. Bringing her in for a hug, Jenny's head found itself rested on the ample bosom of Sandi, reminding her once more of her lowly status.

"It's just not fair..." Jenny said trying to hold back her tears, seemingly haven forgotten that the reason she was naked in this position was partially due to the lady embracing her.

"Don't worry, little one," Sandi said, patting her head like a child, "me and Michelle will take care of you, won't we Michelle?"

"Of course we will Sandi, I think she's just adorable," Michelle replied, stepping closer and embracing her from behind.

Jenny now was trapped in a tight caress with the two beautiful perfectly proportioned co-eds, her naked flesh pressed against them. Her tortured mind now felt somewhat nurtured as Michelle stepped back slightly and began to rub her shoulders from behind as she head still lay her head on Sandi's breasts and Sandi continued to comfort her. Jenny began to get conscious that her body was now feeling reactive towards the events around her.

Surely, this couldn't be happening to her but inexplicably she could feel her areolas tighten as her nipples swelled and hardened. She was terrified that Sandi and Michelle would notice so she pulled herself tighter into Sandi.

Michelle who was at first just massaging her shoulders now began to lower her hands and began massaging down her back as Sandi was whispering sweet comforts to her, telling her to relax and not feel so ashamed of herself. The tears that had been welling up were now gone as she felt something entirely different inside her.

Sandi asked her how men felt when they saw her naked form and was shocked to discover that no one had seen Jenny naked for a very long time. And as for men, well they were non-existent.

"But don't you get lonely?" Sandi asked her with one hand brushing through her hair and another gently caressing her face.

Jenny had never experienced anything quite like this. Temporarily shocked both by the situation and her own reaction she wondered was she being seduced. She never felt anything sexually for women but she could not ignore the feelings that were stirring up within her. Answering Sandi's question Jenny blurted out how frustrated she was watching everyone around her find love and have sex while she was too ashamed for any man to see her naked.

Again Sandi seemed sympathetic, coyly playing with her hair as Michelle's hands got lower, now pressing the excess skin around her butt. She didn't feel this was appropriate but didn't want it to stop either.

Sandi again pressed her about her sex life but all Jenny could respond with was that the only love making she had experienced was with her hand. She couldn't believe she was confessing this out loud. She had lived with the shame for the past few years and it was almost cathartic to say it. Amidst the confusion she could feel herself get more and more sexually excited. She hadn't felt anything like this in years and Michelle kept pressing further and further into her skin, molding the skin around her lower back. Her nipples now were fully erect and her sex was moistening. Just what were the two gorgeous co-eds doing to her?

"So you're a virgin?" Sandi asked almost incredulously.

"Yes...I... am...I've just been so busy..." Jenny responded, squirming internally and externally. She was so embarrassed to be admitting to it.

Michelle snorted a chuckle, stepping back slightly and moving her hands to the back of Jenny's thighs, again she pinched the excess fat that unflattering clung to her body. She moved her hands up closer to her inner thighs. Jenny was now without realizing grinding her naked pussy against Sandi's leg.

"You poor thing, you must be horny all the time," said Sandi, taking Jenny's hand and it bringing down to her exposed pussy.

"Yes I am, I really am," Jenny moaned as she felt her fingers on her clitoris and with Sandi guiding her hand she started to rub it furiously.

Michelle guided her other hand there as well, isolating a finger from her hand and bringing it right up to her open sex. Jenny couldn't contain herself and the two girls had essentially given her permission to continue. So taking their lead as the two girls stepped away she stood there pleasuring herself. Part of her couldn't believe she was doing this but she'd been brought to such a fever and was so deprived for so long that she had gone too far to stop. She looked over at Sandi who was urging her on as if she was playing softball and running for home base.

Bending slightly forward she placed not one but two fingers inside her simultaneously flicking her clitoris with her thumb. She missed the feeling of Sandi's breasts against her face but the memory of it kept her excited. But why? She was no lesbian and she certainly wasn't an exhibitionist but despite this she continued to amuse herself in front of her classmates. At least she consoled herself that no one was taking photographs of her doing this. But she hadn't orgasmed in ages and never quite as intensely as this.

She brought her hand up to her tiny breasts and squeezed one nipple tightly and then rubbed her finger around it. They may be tiny but they certainly were sensitive and Sandi and Michelle watching couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous spectacle of those tiny tits being played with. But Jenny persisted and after only two minutes of unremitting masturbation, she fell to her knees in the midst of the most powerful orgasm she ever had. The trail of fluids that dripped out of her left Sandi and Michelle in no doubt of what they had seen.

While they may have been secretly hoping to embarrass her in some way they never expected things to quite get so out of hand as this and though they were no longer taking photographs they could be consoled by the fact they had previously set up a video feed to their laptops. Without realizing it, Jenny was giving a show for the ages.

Dropping to her knees, Jenny was out of breath, covered in sweat and completely disorientated. Once more the two girls approached her one from either side.

"Oh my God...I can't believe what happened...I'm so sorry..." Jenny gasped, still not fully aware of her surroundings but seeing the two statuesque beauties at her side.

"A bit late for apologies," Michelle sternly replied but Sandi as usual was more conciliatory.

"Don't worry, little one, it's perfectly natural. You must be exhausted, that was quite the performance. C'mon, let's get you cleaned up."

They both took a hand and brought her to her feet. Her clothes still pooled at her feet were abandoned, as they walked her to the door.

"Where are we going? I can't go out there, I don't have any clothes," Jenny uttered nervously, still trying to regain her composure and struggling to regain her breath.

Michelle told her to relax, they were on the top floor, there was no one outside except a few freshman sorority girls and besides it was a bit late to be worrying about appearances now. Sandi once more told her to relax and squeezing her hand added that she needed to be washed after what had just happened. Surely she could understand that she added. So Jenny was left flustered and sputtering as Michelle opened the door out to the corridor of the sorority house. Becky, the girl that had opened the front door earlier was standing in attendance outside.

Jenny shrieked, being exposed all over again and Becky looked down at Jenny, taken aback by both her state of undress and even more so by what Jenny was showing off. Becky hadn't seen breasts that small since middle school. She shrugged her eyes, as if to dismiss the femininity of Jenny. It was clear that she viewed the older woman not as a senior to respect but as someone to pity. Michelle told Becky that Jenny had experienced "a little incident," to run a bath for the beleaguered looking Jenny who with both her hands being held to the side was completely exposed to the gorgeous buxom freshman.

Becky never asked for an explanation but addressing her two sorority heads, asked if she should bring a shaving kit as well as she gestured with her eyes down towards Jenny's overgrown unkempt bush.

"That's a super idea Becky, isn't it Jenny?" Michelle answered, coercing Jenny to nod her head.

Jenny felt so powerless, standing there, completely nude under the disapproving gaze of this more beautiful younger woman. She wanted so badly to cover herself as Becky turned and ran down the corridor towards the room at the end of the corridor.

With both hands held, Sandi and Michelle led their disheveled classmate down the corridor. They reassured her she'd feel much better after being freshened up and it wouldn't be right to leave her home in such a mental state after what they were now referring to as her little incident. Jenny felt in no position to argue even though she could never imagine having been in this position an hour ago. But then again she did masturbate in front of them something she would never have countenanced before either.

So without major protest, they marched the poor naked young woman along the corridor where Becky was to be seen filling up the bath. As she stepped into the bathroom, Jenny could see there was mirrors all around and couldn't help having to look at her own naked state. She hadn't realized just how large her plump exterior had become over the past few months. She rarely if ever checked herself out naked in front of mirror and seeing herself now only added to her shame. She looked down at the flawless Becky, who was dipping her hands in the filling water to test the temperature

in envy. She saw how her ample bosom was thrust forward as she bent forward adjusting the faucets to add more hot water. She was temporarily spellbound by the young confident siren unable to clear her mind and assert some control over the situation.

"Something take your fancy Jenny?" Sandi asked her, nodding at Becky and leaving Jenny flailing, trying to pretend she wasn't staring longingly at the youthful blonde bombshell.

"No, I don't know what you mean...I...wasn't," she replied almost choking as Becky turned back at her almost with disdain, an experience that she'd gone through thousands of times before but usually with immature boys and dirty old men.

"We're only playing with you, come on, in you get little Jenny," Michelle ordered her naked cringing companion who was hoping that soon she would have some privacy. Jenny stepped into the now half-filled bathtub feeling the lukewarm water against her ankles and lay back, fitting her small five foot frame into the larger than average tub. The water only came up to her several inches leaving her exposed nipples sticking out of the water.

"Doesn't she look so cute like that?" Sandi stated almost rhetorically as if discussing some sort of preschooler.

Jenny felt utterly exposed as the three women stood above her discussing her less than feminine traits.

"Aren't those little nipples just adorable?" she added and reached down and gave them a little pinch much to the amusement of Michelle. Becky stood there emotionless, clearly unimpressed by Jenny's wiles.

Jenny flinched on the touch of Sandi and quickly tried to cover her breasts and wished there was more water to cover and hide behind.

"A bit late to be shy now little one," Michelle added, reaching in and grabbing the love handles of the supine young woman causing Jenny to flip around on her stomach.

"Oh look, the full moon is out now!" Michelle remarked as Jenny's bulbous rear was now wet and shining up at everyone.

"Hey c'mon, give me a break," Jenny exclaimed finally trying to gain some control back of the situation.

"Very well, I'm sorry little one," said Michelle and reaching down again, gave Jenny a slight pat on her butt, "we'll be out of your way now and let Becky get you cleaned up."

For a second Jenny was relieved until she realized that Michelle had implied that Becky would be staying to wash her. When it finally sunk in she objected strenuously, stating she had no need for anyone to help her with a wash but Michelle was firmer in her response.

"Don't be silly, Becky here is a student nurse and is very experienced with naughty little girls who don't know how to control themselves. You don't think we'd leave you in here on your own after your little incident earlier do you?"

"But...but...I'm not a little...I mean...It was an accident..." Jenny stammered back as Becky began squeezing a pink loofah above her shoulders.

"Just do as she says little Jen, it'll be a lot easier for you in the long run and if you're a good girl, later we'll give the help you came for in the first place," Sandi interjected before Jenny could change the narrative.

It was humiliating for Jenny to be reminded that just a few moments ago she had orgasmed in front of her classmates. How did she get into such a frenzy and furthermore being reminded of why she came here in the first place brought back a realism to her situation which had been forgotten in the past half an hour. So rather surprisingly as Sandi and Michelle left the room, a defeated Jenny, eager to make some sense of what she had been through lay back and left the young student nurse attend to her hygiene needs.

Becky for her part was not going to be too easy on the young woman. She grew up in a rural background, with plenty younger sisters whom she had often had to bath and she viewed this broken flat chested woman no different than one of her pre-pubescent siblings.

"Turn around and give me a proper look at you," she ordered and Jenny meekly complying, twisted her nude slippery body around in the tub.

"Oh my, yes very unfortunate," Becky commented, making a clear reference to Jenny's undersized boobs.

"Not much to look at there at all is there?" she asked almost rhetorically.

"Plenty down here though," she added cheekily and brought her hand down to Jenny's pubic region and lightly tugged on her hirsute bush.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that area first I'd imagine. It looks like it's been abandoned for far too long. Don't you worry though, I'll soon have you looking ship shape. Now be a good girl and lie back and I'll apply a lather."

"Apply a lather? No please I can do that. I'm not a little girl, I'm a grown woman after all!"

"I know, I know, you're all grown up. That's quite obvious from that bush of yours but you can't expect me to allow your hands anywhere near your lady parts after what I heard you were up-to earlier. Really, if you were able to control yourself, I wouldn't have to do this for you."

"I promise I won't do anything, can't you just let me do this, I'll be good," Jenny replied.

Becky was having none of it.

"Do you think I want to do this? Cleaning up naughty girls like you? Now you better lie back and be a good girl if you know what's good for you," Becky commanded growing more and more stern.

Becky was used to dealing with unruly little girls both in her house and in the nursery she volunteered at and she wasn't afraid to get strict if needed. She was quite physically intimidating figure for the nude Jenny as well, not only super endowed but very athletic and toned as well, in complete contrast to the shapeless Jenny. So half out of fear and half out of desperation to bring this humiliating ordeal to a conclusion she lay back, with her hands covering her little breasts, her ears half submerged in water and awaited the young student nurse to do her worst.

"Okay honey, very good, now spread your legs for me so I can get a good look at what we're dealing with," Becky ordered to which Jenny complied this time without complaint.

Becky was quick to praise the older woman every time she abided with her instructions. Becky asked her to put her hands every so lightly under her rear so she could get a better angle and it would be easier on her back. Of course Jenny once more did her bidding albeit tentatively as this meant she was once more lying there with nothing covering her breasts. Her head was tilting backwards so her eyes were directed at the ceiling and could not really see what the young girl was up-to So when she heard the camera snapped she jumped forward in shock.