Medical Emergency

Story Info
Absolute humiliation of a female medical student.
56.7k words
3.73
167.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
167 Followers

Jenny was a 26 year old final year medical student. Like most students she found herself deep in debt to college loans. She also worked as a waitress part time to support herself. She was not a natural straight A student but worked harder at her grades than anyone she knew and though it had taken her longer than most to get where she was she had icy determination to succeed. As a result she had little free time and few friends around campus.

She stayed on campus in student accommodation as an RA, not even trying to get into the various sororities as she never felt particularly confident or indeed entitled. Going into final year, she continued to live in dorms, struggling to cover her daily living expenses despite her waitressing and RA position. The pressure she felt to pass her exams was incredible. So much so that unfortunately she had really struggled with both her studies and her bills last year and feared she was on the verge of failing unless she tried something drastic. She couldn't comprehend why her grades were slipping and didn't feel she could work an harder to ameliorate her situation.

It never ceased to amaze her that Sandi and Michelle, two girls who she never saw studying in the library and went to the minimum amount of classes, were able to fly through their exams, often being top of the class. They seemed to spend most of their time partying and she couldn't help feel both resentful and jealous of their lives but somehow she suspected that there something was questionable about those two. Not only did she really want to be a doctor but if she failed it would mean financial ruin and a waste of the last five years of her life.

But she was getting desperate and so against her better instincts she approached Sandi and Michelle to try to see if they could help her in some way. She had her suspicion that the two beauties must have some access to cheat notes or nefarious method but did not know how to broach the subject. In any case to Jenny's delight they told her to meet them in their sorority house in the evening after classes and they would see what they could do to help her.

Jenny was nervous. She had always found the whole Greek culture quite intimidating. Being more wallflower than rose she had no idea what to expect. When the door of the large sorority opened a tall blonde at least five years her junior stood before her. She had a wide toothy smile on her face until she scanned down examining Jenny, clearly less than impressed with what she saw. Jenny was no social butterfly and dressed the part in her thick woolly sweater and slacks.

"Who are you?" she asked curtly.

Jenny despite being older was unnerved by the young girl in front of her just by virtue of her stunning appearance. When she replied she was here to see Sandi and Michelle the look on the young woman's face quickly changed and her tone became suddenly more deferential. Clearly the two girls held some high position in the sorority Jenny thought.

The younger woman led Jenny into the foyer, bidding her to wait while she went to see if Sandi and Michelle would see her. As Jenny stood there she was struck by the opulence. There was a huge open space, like the chamber of a heart with arteries spreading out in all directions. It was a flurry of activity as the co-eds scurried past looking through Jenny as if she didn't exist which being a non sorority member she figured she didn't. A chandelier hung in the middle, drawing your attention to the high ceiling and as she glanced again she saw the young blonde waving her up the baroque staircase to meet with Sandi and Michelle.

The young blonde escorted her down a long corridor on the upper floor of the dwelling and disappeared behind a door at the end. Looking sheepish she exited and told Jenny that Ms. Fuller and Ms. Hashimoto would see her now.

She meekly walked into the room. Her two classmates were seated ten feet away behind a desk and as she walked in she felt an onerous air descend on her, her mouth suddenly dried and she felt a distinct lack of control.

"What can we do for you Jenny?" Sandi said in a rather authoritative tone.

Jenny gasped. She had no idea things would be so formal but she really didn't know how to broach the subject of cheat notes.

"Well, I mean..erm..it's just that I've been under a lot of pressure lately, what with work and study and I just feel like...I mean...I look at you two...and everything...I mean," Jenny muttered nervously.

Michelle the prepossessing Asian American looked at Sandi with eyebrows raised before casting a sharp glance at Jenny who began to feel smaller and smaller in the oppressive atmosphere.

"Stop that babbling right now. As you know we're busy women. We agreed to meet you out of courtesy but you're hardly our only appointment today. Now just tell us briefly what you think we can do for you," Michelle said.

"It's just you two do so well in exams and I guess, I was just wondering what your secret is?"

There was along pause before any words were spoken again. Jenny felt as if the oxygen was sucked from the room.

"Oh so you think because we're beautiful and popular that we can't be smart as well?" Michelle finally retorted in a stern fashion her sharp features closing.

"No, no, I didn't mean anything, I swear, it's just I'm afraid I'll fail and if I do my life is over and all the sacrifices I've made will be for nothing and I'll be in debt with no way to pay it off..." Jenny replied her tongue flapping wildly.

"Yes, yes, we've heard the sob story already. But what do you expect us to do about it?" Sandi asked.

"It's just that I've heard that you had sometimes special access to...well..."

"Yes?" they both said interrupting Jenny's spasmodic flow,

"Cheat sheets...I heard you could get some cheat sheets," Jenny finally admitted. She felt dirty, that

the girls were right. She really was judging them based on their looks which she always hated.

"I knew it, is that really all you think of us?" Sandi asked almost triumphantly.

"No, no I swear...I think you're both very beautiful..."

And then they both burst out laughing.

"Don't worry Jenny, we're only playing with you. I suppose we could help you. But first you must tell us directly what you want from us."

"Okay I admit it, I want your help. I want your help to cheat the exams. Please help me!" Jenny exclaimed.

Sandi and Michelle could see how desperate she was. Either real or imaginary Jenny had brought herself to such a state of mental anguish about her future that she seemingly had lost a sense of her morals.

"Ok, ok. You've possibly come to the right place. But tell us why should we help you? What can you do for us?"

Jenny had to think for a while, she realized she had very little to offer the two beautiful and popular young women in front of her. They were well connected though how well she had no idea. Nonetheless, she had to try after getting this far.

"Money? I don't have much but when I qualify I swear I will pay you back any amount you want."

"Do you think we need your money?" Sandi interjected.

"No, of course no, I just don't know what I can give ye. You're both so beautiful and popular and I'm a broke nobody just struggling to survive. If I fail to get an A in my next exam my grade average will be so low I'll be unable to pass. Believe me, I will do anything..." Jenny begged.

"Anything eh?" Michelle asked.

"Yes anything! I swear, just please I need your help."

"Well, that does sound like something. However, how do we know we can trust you? For all we know you could be working for the Deans Office or for the school paper just trying to expose us. A lot of people would like to see us fall."

Jenny was terrified, not only was she already sacrificing any values regarding fair and decency she was also unsure how she could prove her trustworthiness.

"I promise I won't tell anyone. I would never do anything to get you in trouble."

"You say that now. But if anything were to go wrong, how do we know you wouldn't sell us out to protect yourself. After all nobody would be too interested in some random girl who was caught cheating but I'm sure if the school could catch us they'd consider that a major coup."

Jenny didn't know what they wanted from her. She could see their point though, nobody would care about her fate.

"I'm afraid, we can't help you. We just don't think you can be trusted," Sandi said after briefly whispering something to Michelle.

"No please, I'll do anything. I promise, you can trust me!" Jenny begged.

"Well there is I suppose one thing she could do to prove her trust," Sandi said more to Michelle than Jenny and whispered into her ear.

"No way, she'd never go for that. She's way too big a prude. I mean look at her." Michelle replied.

Jenny interjected once more, saying she would do anything. She might be a prude but if it meant the girls would trust her then she would do it.

"Okay then little girl, I want you to STRIP!" Michelle broke interrupting another Jenny ramble.

The words hung in the air for a few moments before Jenny could comprehend what Michelle had just said.

"Strip? What d'ya mean strip? I can't do that...I mean..." Jenny replied shocked.

"I told you Sandi. This girl can't be trusted. The first opportunity to prove her loyalty and she fails us. I don't want to have anything to do with this anymore. It's a complete waste of time," Michelle declared emphatically.

Sandi was less severe. She took a minute to explain to Jenny that they had no interest in actually seeing the young woman strip but they needed some collateral in the form of photos that would offset the chance of Jenny betraying them and besides they'd seen how hard she struggled and wanted to help her if they could.

Jenny pleaded, surely there was something else, anything but that but as she began to think of something else Michelle stood up as if to signify the meeting was over.

"I still don't really get it but alright...I'll do it..." Jenny replied, clearly shook up from the whole affair.

The whole thing seemed ludicrous to her, she could see no real value for the two beauties to have naked pictures of her but she really needed their help and if this was what she had to do then so be it. However, for her it wasn't so simple. For other girls, even she imagined the two women in front of her, stripping might not be such an issue but she was not quite so beautiful and she certainly didn't feel she had a body to be proud of. In fact quite the opposite.

She was already sweating from the tension in the room and it was easy for her to remove her bulky woolly cardigan. However, now down to just a t-shirt and slacks she began to feel incredibly self-conscious in front of the two beauties. She bent down to kick her boots, having to unzip the sides of each. Sandi and Michelle looked on unemotionally as she slowly began to unbutton her pants. She looked back pleadingly at the two co-eds but they merely ushered her to hurry up. She didn't know what to strip next, her jeans or her plain black t-shirt. Fastening a thumb in each side of the slacks she wriggled, fidgeted on her two feet but eventually squeezed them down her legs revealing a rather unflattering pair of figure hugging granny panties and even still a quite rotund booty. Michelle and Sandi both suppressed a snigger as Jenny managed to pull the two legs from her body. Embarrassed to be seen in such an unsightly pair of panties, Jenny knew that things were going to get worse but she had to move on. No one had seen her bare upper torso in quite some time but nonetheless she grabbed the lower hem of her t-shirt and raised it up past her head.

If her granny panties were unflattering her bra was outright unbefitting to a woman in her mid twenties. Purchased in Walmart almost ten years ago, the antiquated bra was suitable for a teenager, the faded floral design clearly designed to never be seen by anyone but the wearer.

The two co-eds gasped when they saw it, this time they were unable to suppress their laughter and though Sandi put her hand in front of her mouth to shield her chuckles, Michelle simply cackled in derision. Jenny's embarrassment sky rocketed. Leaving her dorm today she had no idea she would be exposing herself this way and if she did there was no way she would have dressed so shabbily. Of course, being so broke all the time, she didn't really have much options in the lingerie department but this bra and panty combination was among her worst and was never meant to be seen but merely shield her various bodily imperfections. With her arms draped over her bra and panties at least now though, stripped of her clothes she felt satisfied that she'd reached a point where her trust could be garnered.

As agreed, Michelle took out her camera and started snapping a few shots. Jenny was mortified to be captured like this, particularly exposed by two such perfect specimens but acquiesced to the requests to turn and pose as she hoped this would be enough to satiate the needs of the twosome.

So she stood and posed for approaching two minutes in silence as Michelle captured all angles before chiming in once more.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"What do you mean? Is...isn't that enough?" she muttered, hoping for some mercy. They surely had enough to hold over her now, hadn't they?

Jenny squirming in her underwear looked like a dear in headlights. She had hoped she'd gone far enough but clearly as if in a nightmare, the twosome wanted her to go further. She looked pleadingly towards Sandi, who seemed less severe than Michelle but was met with an empty stare which merely beckoned her to continue. This was a whole new departure for Jenny. Her antiquated underwear was one thing but going any further was a major departure. It was bad enough that they were taking photographs of her in her underwear, could she really go farther? And did she have any security that the photographs of her would not get out any further.

But how much did she need this? She was on the verge of failing college, putting herself into a debt spiral which would take years to get out of if she couldn't start practicing medicine at some point. She had sacrificed everything by now, she had no social life to speak of and the time of her life she should have cut loose and enjoyed herself had been spent struggling with money and exams.

Of course, she also worried that her classmates were looking for something more than collateral but compared to them she was no major beauty. Who would want to see compromising photographs of her and besides if the photos of her got out then she could expose the two girls cheating ring.

She did acknowledge that as embarrassing as it was to be photographed in her underwear it really wasn't enough to force her loyalty. A few nude shots and she'd be very unwilling to betray the two young women. So with Michelle now snapping away with her camera, it was clear that they wanted her naked and from their point of view a few nude shots would be far more useful to them than as she was now. But how could she expose a body she was so deeply ashamed to display?

"C'mon, we don't have all day, I'm sure you've nothing we haven't seen before," Michelle barked out, shaking Jenny from her stupor.

She knew she had to continue. Already looking quite squat in her huge granny panties she realized she had to press on again. The fact she had no time for exercise over the last ten years meant she had a small paunch hanging over the front of her panties, but as they were hiked up it was hard to properly see it. Furthermore her butt had no firmness whatsoever as she usually just ate cheap fast food between her shifts at work and college or leftovers from her job as a waitress and usually didn't spend too much time examining herself in the mirror.

But she was terrified of having to display her breasts. No one had seen them in a very long time and for good reason. She was absolutely mortified of them. They were minuscule and now as she stood there in just her stuffed bra and panties she began to reconsider her stripping task.

"Please, isn't there something else I can do, I mean ye don't really want me to strip off everything do ye?" Jenny pleaded once more.

Michelle just rolled her eyes. She was clearly growing impatient whereas Sandi still more supportive just urged on Jenny.

"Don't worry Jenny, you're nearly there now and I'm sure you've nothing to be ashamed of," she said but there was uncertainty in her voice. After all, quite clearly Jenny's body was in no way toned like the girls in her sorority and the fact she wore such hideous undergarments did not lead one to think anything too alluring lurked beneath. Nonetheless, how bad could it be she thought?

But Jenny with her stuffed bra knew differently, in a flurry of confusion, cowed both by her own personal situation and her current predicament, feeling intimidated by the two beauties strove to push on. After all, what was one moments brief embarrassment compared to a lifetime of failure. So having battled her own private demons she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her giant panties and rolled them past her hips, until they slid down to her ankles. Stepping forward out of the garment her grotesquely overgrown bush was exposed.

"Oh my God, what is that? That's the hairiest bush I've ever seen, somebody call the gardener!" Michelle exclaimed mocking the unkempt bush of Jenny who quickly placed both of her hands in front of her offensive pubic hair. If she was wondering whether or not she should be embarrassed about her body she was beginning to get an idea now.

"Whoa Jenny, why don't you keep that thing under control?" Sandi asked with both concern and curiosity, "you know there's such thing as a trimmer right?"

Jenny just stood there too ashamed to say anything, her trembling hands now cupping her crotch. However, even as she stood there covering her pussy, the girls began to notice that though she may be covering her front, Jenny's hips were far from covered. In fact they seemed to expand far more than either had thought possible for such a little woman. Also the high waist granny panties had covered the not insignificant paunch that now drooped ungainly forward. Michelle elbowed Sandi clearly in delight realizing that there was more to this girl than met the eye. Jenny by this stage clearly in a bit of a panic that she was being mocked about her front had almost forgotten about her hitherto unseen backside.

Michelle took a few more snaps as Jenny squirmed in front of them. Ordered to move her hands once more for a clearer shot she placed her hands by her sides, feeling the flabby flesh of her hips.

"Wow, you've got some serious lady lumps Jenny! But, okay, okay, we've seen enough of that, why don't you do a quick 180 so we can have a look at your posterior. Don't worry, I'm sure it can't be as shocking as your front."

Jenny was beyond consolation now and even though she was being openly insulted was determined to get this humiliation behind her. Slowly turning around to display her bare backside to the two cheerleaders she was met by more uproarious laughter.

"Holy cow! I was not expecting that. Sandi, check out the rump! Have you anything as big as that before?" Michelle asked her pretty accomplice as she continued to snap away.

Jenny now shot one hand around her back to try and cover her butt as well but it was really no use. There was simply too much to cover.

"Don't be so mean Michelle," said Sandi, "so what if she's got a big bum, lots of guys love that."

Jenny was thankful that Sandi was at least shielding her from some of the hurtful barbs of Michelle but she didn't notice that Sandi was winking at her friend behind her back. In any case Jenny knew her bum was totally out of proportion and she fully intended to get in shape as soon as she had some spare time but right now she was just too busy and it was too late to prevent Michele from capturing her on camera.

awopas
awopas
167 Followers