Medical Mobile Unit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise she was much tighter than I had anticipated and had to wait and go slowly until our combined body fluids would allow me to try and rock her world like she had done mine. When we both reached the plateau simultaneously it was incredible. She pulled my head down and locked me into a kiss I had never felt before. It was incredible. It was also the stimulation we were going to receive from each other only once and never again.

"Colleen, when you leave here today, I want you to understand that if I ever find out you have cheated again I will make sure you end up on the street."

"I promise, I won't do it again." She tried to say.

"I am not finished. You are also going to become a different person after today. I better not see Bitchy Colleen ever again. You better be nice to everyone in my family and especially your husband."

"I love Dennis, I really do."

"And you will start living within the financial means that my family has established. If you can't do that you need to move on now. Your lavish lifestyle is going to stop. You didn't earn it and I am going to make sure you definitely don't spend it."

I allowed her to let that sink in before I continued.

"And in good faith so I know you are serious, you are going to go trade in your gas guzzler for a more realistic form of transportation. One that can carry a family someday."

She just looked at me and smiled when I said family.

"And if I hear you have done anything opposite of what I just said, videos go out and I will take you in the ass again without lube. Understand?"

It was amusing watching Colleen for the next couple of years. No one trusted the fact that she was now being nice to everyone. There had to be a motive. There actually was, but I promised I would hold what I know in secret unless she ever screwed up again. Minus a couple of pairs of real nice jeans she stopped wearing designer clothing and started to look like the young twenty something that she was. She had quit her job and found a new job as a nurse in a local pediatricians office and was now asking Dennis to start a family so she had something to carry around in her minivan.

She also asked that they sell their huge house and buy a smaller one in a neighborhood that was younger with children. She wanted her children to have someone to play with as they grew up. We would occasionally catch each other's eyes and smile but I made it a point to never be alone with her again. All I knew is that she was becoming the kind of girl a family would welcome.

I kept the second phone in the drawer for almost two years. When Colleen delivered her first baby girl I took the phone over to her house one day when she was home alone and handed it to her. It took her a moment to figure out what it was. Even though I had the files on the laptop, the phone was a gesture that I told her I had approved of her changes. She hugged me, started crying and said thank you through her tears. I looked at her daughter in the day bed before she broke away from the hug and I said to her.

"This child is more important than money. It is with this gift that you will learn you have everything."

The End.