All Comments on 'Medieval Incest Stories 01'

by Thanmor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So true to the era. It's a shame incest is now so frowned upon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cool

Really good can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Only thing. You can't move a bishop first without moving out a pawn. So either the game was already started to allow the bishop's move or it should have been a white pawn for brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story would be even better

if edited, making it easier to read. "sense" for 'since'

"His cock was at a half mash" or half mast?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reply to AlwaysTaboo's comment...

How long before polygamy and incest are legalized, using the same arguments members of the LGBTQ community used to get the Supreme Court to legalize Gay and Lesbian marriages? Eventually they'll have to decide, but the Supreme Court shifted the country to a slippery slope with that case, the Court will have to decide if they arguments about incest and polygamy are justifiable or just an attempt to discriminate like the laws regarding same-sex marriages were. The Supreme Court started the United States down a slippery slope, to adult polygamy or polyamory, to adult aged incest, but they'll have to stand their ground at some point, whether now or in 150 years, regarding some relationship types, certain relationships should be illegal, including those that are justifiably criminal like people under age and people trying to marry things that aren't functional humans.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
Not Bad.

The premise and storyline are fine. It's the execution and presentation that are lacking.

A story made up of a string of single-sentence paragraphs is difficult to read. Study the writing of others -- not necessarily Literotica authors, but popular published works -- to see how sentences and paragrapghs should be structured and how dialogue and narrative should flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy

Give royal brother Prince Henry some sexy chest hair for his magnificent body! He seems a ver sexy young man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
seriously

This is the worst story I have read in months. A series of statements, misspellings, mistakes, grammatical errors. Good grief, it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF!!!

Get a proof reader or don't post.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story maybe it can continue on as brother and sister don't make her pregnant this time but keep on trying and make her pregnant and with the father approval she will become pregnant and have many children

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous