Medieval Mischief Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy Pinder seduces 3 palace guards to test new potion.
4.8k words
4.38
2.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Chapter 2

Starring: Lucy Pinder

Sophie was adding the final few drops to the potion when Lucy arrived, the billowing vapor cascaded from the pot which bubbled over the fire. Sophie turned to greet her, the tight black dress clinging to every curve. She looked at Lady Lucy, her eyes focusing on her ample bosom, before smiling, "Hello Lucy." She said.

"That's Lady Lucy!" She replied, "I know you hold no official court rank Sophie, but even magicians need to observe the formalities."

"Of course, MY LADY!" Sophie replied, over emphasizing the Lady.

"What did you want Sophie? You asked for me to come here?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, Princess Sarah had me work on a potion for her, you know how she enjoys a dalliance with the peasants, word is spreading so she asked if I could make a potion to stop her suitors remembering their encounter." Sophie explained.

She filled a small glass bottle from the pot, pushed the stopper in and passed it to Lucy. "I need you to test it." She explained.

"I am not drinking that!" Lucy replied, somewhat shocked.

"No, no, I mean go out, fuck some random oik, and then see if they remember in the morning. The potion should just stop them remembering the past few hours or so, it won't help you seduce them, but you have ample charms to help you." Sophie said grinning.

"One day Sophie, one day." Lucy muttered.

"I wish." Sophie replied swiftly.

"Well if I am going to test this, I need some of my usual request please." Lucy added.

"Already thought of that," Sophie replied, passing another vial across to Lucy.

********

Lucy Left the tower and walked back towards the palace, She had already decided who she was going to try the potion on, it was just a case of getting them in the right place later tonight.

"Lady Lucy!" She looked up to see Prince Ryan, walking down the corridor towards her. "You looked deep in thought."

"Yes highness, I was daydreaming somewhat" She replied. Lucy looked at the handsome prince, she had ideas of marriage to him someday, but he had shown no interest in her subtle advances so far.

"Where are you off to?" He asked.

"I have duties with the queen as always, and then later I felt I might take a stroll in the Palace Gardens, I would welcome your company, if I may be so bold."

"Alas I am off hunting for the next few days My lady, but maybe when I return" He replied turning and head off swiftly.

"Good Luck" she said, curtseying as he left her.

*********

"Michelle!" Lucy said, catching up with her friend outside of her quarters, "I need to speak to you."

"Certainly, perhaps a stroll in the gardens?" Michelle replied, "The Queen is sleeping."

The 2 ladies walked through the palace, and out into the garden, it was a warm summers day as the moved between the many regal hedgerows and fountains.

"So Michelle what do you think? Is that a good test?" Lucy said after explaining to her friend.

"Yes Lucy I think it is, hopefully Sophie's potion will work, I wouldn't want any gossip about you spreading around the court, but taking advantage of this opportunity, is definitely something I would do too. Next time you get to stay with the Queen, deal?"

"Deal" Lucy replied.

"Sergeant, I wish to take a ride to the summer house, would you and 2 of your finest please accompany me" Lucy said, to Sergeant Hagard. The middle aged man, got up from his desk and bowed, "of course my Lady"

"ERIC, BEN, Get in here NOW!" He bellowed.

2 guardsmen shuffled into the office, upon seeing Lucy they both bowed, "Yes sir!" one said.

"We shall be accompanying the Lady to the summer house, please get the horses ready" Sergeant Hagard ordered.

"Yes Sir!" the other man shouted in reply.

An hour later Lucy and the 3 soldiers were riding from the castle, the house was about 2 hours ride from the castle, and the journey was pretty uneventful. Upon arrival the soldiers helped Lucy from her mount. Eric was a large man, well over 6 ft tall, his firm grip on her waist made Lucy excited for what she had planned. Moving to undo the door, they led Lucy through the house.

"I would like to eat in the walled garden, please sergeant."

They set out the blanket and large picnic on the grass, it was extremely hot, as Lucy poured some wine for herself. She sampled the cheeses and meat that had been prepared. The guards looked on sweating as they watched Lucy. She looked up, and secretly filled the wine bottle with both potions before passing it to Sergeant Hagard, "Please have some, a small sip won't hurt and you all look very hot" She said.

"We are not permitted, My Lady." He replied.

"Please Sergeant, just for me, I can't bear to see you and your men suffering in this heat." She said, with enough of a tone to make him do as she asked.

He took the bottle, and drank from it, passing it to his 2 men, they took long draughts as well. Lucy smiled, she would give it a few minutes before testing if the potions worked. She got up and turned, "I am going to sit down but the stream, please eat whatever you wish" she said.

Lucy sat on the grass, the sun was increasingly hot, she slowly unfastened a couple of buttons in her top, allowing more of her cleavage to show. The soldiers ate their fill, before Lucy returned, causing them to stand to attention.

"My Lady...." Sergeant Hagard said.

"Sergeant, I should like to sun myself, would you all please turn your back while I remove some of my clothing." She teased, knowing full well what she was doing.

The men turned around and Lucy cleared the large blanket, she unfastened her large skirt and lay it out, then removed her top. She lay back in her black corset, stockings and suspenders, waiting to see how long before one of them looked.

"Sergeant" She said after 10 minutes, they were very well disciplined.

"Yes, my Lady?" He said, not turning around.

"I need some help to stand." she lied, "Could you assist me?"

The sergeant slowly turned, trying not to look at Lucy, "My lady..." He said bending down to offer his hand.

She knelt up, "Do you find me attractive Sergeant" she asked.

"That's not appropriate, My Lady." he replied, his gaze moving to her body.

"I think you do, what about you boys?" She said at the other 2. "Would you like to fuck me?"

"MY LADY!" Sergeant Hagard said loudly.

The 2 guards turned, "Fuck, I really want to!" Eric said, "You've seen her walking around the palace, man she is so beautiful."

"Fucking teasing us, I bet she knows what she is doing" Ben added, wiping his face.

"Lucy, fuck I shouldn't." Sergeant Hagard said, his eyes undressing her.

"You know you want me, I have seen you looking at me, now take me." She purred.

Lucy started to unfasten her corset, her eyes locked on the Soldiers. The sergeant moved up, swiftly removing his tunic before pulling his breeches down. Lucy gasped at his cock, it was enormous, maybe 12 inches and rock hard already.

"Sergeant!" She gasped.

"Karl," he said, "If we are gonna fuck, my name is Karl."

Lucy gripped his cock in her hand and sank her lips over it. Eric and Ben were removing their clothes as Lucy sucked his shaft deep. Karl had his hands in her hair, pulling her deeper and deeper down onto his cock, she gagged on his girth.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, she is good boys!" Karl gasped.

Ben moved to one side, Eric to the other. She grasped a cock in each hand, both were big but not huge, sporting around 8 or 9 inches. Lucy croaked, as Karl held her deep on his shaft, Ben and Eric stood beside him, hard dicks being stroked faster and faster.

"Fuck, I want her so bad." Eric groaned.

"Cock teasing whore." Ben snarled.

"Oh fuck, I am close already." Karl groaned stepping back, "She's all yours."

Ben gripped Lucy by the hair, overtaken by lust, "Fuckkk, I am gonna make you scream." He growled.

Dragging her to a stone table, one of many that adorned the garden, she squealed as he bent her over it. Lucy struggled, she was not expecting this, the 3 were now getting very forceful, a thought crossed her mind, she had mixed the 2 potions, perhaps this could have side effects. After her time with the king Lucy had gotten used to rough sex, even found it more pleasurable, so Bens roughness whilst surprising was also an added bonus.

"FUUUCKKKKK!!!" Lucy howled as Ben pulled her skirt up and thrust his cock up her ass, she fought and squirmed as he pinned her down.

Lucy felt the huge dick slam up her ass, she hadn't had time to suck it and make it slippery so it burned like a motherfucker, she loved the feeling of being held down and taken, her ring being pounded as she kicked and struggled. Ben had no thoughts for her pleasure this was pure sexual fulfillment, he wasted to take her hard and make her his.

"Fucking cock teasing whore, fuck I want you, fucking take it." Ben growled as his hips slammed hard.

Lucy clasped the edge of the stone table, head resting sideways upon it as Ben took her ass. She had gotten used to the thick shaft pounding her ring now, and lay there gasping and enjoying his strokes. Eric was stood stroking his shaft, hard as Nails watching her, stepping up to the table he slapped it on her cheek to get her attention.

"Suck me, Lucy." He asked.

Lifting herself up onto her elbows she accepted his cock into her mouth, Ben kept buggering her hard as she slavered over Eric's hard cock. Ben was moments from cumming, his strokes getting faster and faster, then with a grimace he came.

"FUCK YOU!" he gasped, "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" over and over as he came.

Lucy felt every hot spurt of semen in her ass, she quivered in delight at making him cum so fast. The pain and nerves of being taken so hard, replaced with the knowledge her body was so enticing. Eric pulled his dick from her mouth, as Ben stood there still twitching his crotch into her.

"Oh fuck, my turn!" he said, as Ben pulled out.

Eric moved back to the blanket on the floor laying down, as Lucy stood up, her legs trembling from that vicious buggering, stroking his cock he grinned.

"Ride my cock, Lucy" He said to her.

She unfastened her skirt and it fell to the grass, she was not wearing undergarments, knowing what she had planned for the day, Lucy had made it easy for them. She straddled his body, easing his throbbing cock to her pussy lips, she gasped as he filled her up.

"Ohhh fuck yeahhhh..." Lucy growled as she started to ride his shaft, his rough hands holding her hips as she churned her pussy over him.

She grinned as she rode him, looking down at his face, watching him trying not to cum inside her yet. Her pussy was on fire, she was moments from climax, slamming down with all her weight she roared in pleasure.

"YEAAASSSS!!!" She shrieked her body trembling, "FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!"

Warm juices flooded Erics balls as her cunt clamped tightly on his shaft, pulses or pleasure gripping him so tight. His fingers dug into her thighs as she bucked and screamed, her body peaking with orgasm.

"FUUCKKKKKK!!! FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" she cried.

Eric couldn't hold back, his dick erupting, hot scalding semen flooding her pussy. Lucy gasped as she felt it blast inside her. She ground her hips to meet his, the last electric jolts of orgasm leaving her loins.

"Fuuuuucckkk yeah, cum in me, baby!" She gasped.

His hips rose stabbing deep, over and over as his balls emptied. Lucy put her hands on his chest and held him down as finally he was sated. She sat on him, feeling his hard shaft shrink inside her, panting hard she looked up.

Karl was hard as nails, standing watching them, stroking his shaft. Lucy smiled at him, that huge cock fixed with her gaze. She unfastened her corset, those monstrous breasts released.

"Holy fuck!" Eric gasped as the bounced in front of him.

"All ready for me, my Lady?" Karl said sarcastically.

She eased up from Eric and moved over to him, her hand grabbing his head and kissing him hard "I want that cock, Karl." She said, moving her other hand down to his hard member.

"Fucking gonna give it to you then!" He replied spinning her around and bending her over. His hands held her hips as the thick long shaft pushed into her pussy, legs trembling as he finally got balls deep..

"Sloppy fucking seconds." He groaned as he started to thrust.

Lucy lurched forwards as his mighty shaft slammed deep, she felt it probe deeper than nearly anything she had taken before, stretching her freshly cum filled pussy making her gasp. Lucy shook and bounced as Karl got faster and faster.

"Fucking hard again." Eric said, stroking his shaft, "me too" Ben added.

Lucy knew that was down to her potion, it would give them another hour at least before wearing off, she was gonna make the most of these hard cocks before it did. Karl's pounding was starting to get her close again, she stood up and he moved his hands around her body to her clit while still fucking her pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuccckk yes!" She groaned.

His fingers were rubbing her faster and faster, hard cock deep in her cunt, she was shaking and gasping as Lucy exploded for a second time today. She almost collapsed her body aching with pleasure, legs wobbly Karl held her in one arm, while furiously rubbing her clit with the other.

"SHHHHIIITTTT!!!" Lucy wailed, her body shuddering.

Karl let go of her and they fell to the floor, her hips and ass high, face in the grass, she squealed over and over as he kept pumping into her. Karl was so close himself now, Lucy screaming below him, waves of orgasm milking his shaft, it was only a matter of minutes before he came.

"FUUUCKKKKK!!!!" Lucy cried, her body finally releasing the last few moments of pleasure.

Karl grabbed her hair, pulling her up onto her knees he gripped her dark locks tightly forcing her to look up. Grinning he wanked his dick harder and harder, Lucy's eyes darting from the tip of his dick, and them back up to look at him.

"Swallow my cum, you dirty slut." He grunted, on the verge of exploding.

Lucy looked up, she loved this part, watching men cum. It made her feel powerful, she had brought them to that point, her body had done this. Their cum was life itself and by swallowing it Lucy thought she would live forever, every salty stringy drop of semen would make her even more desirable.

"Do it, give me your seed." Lucy gasped as his cock swelled.

Karl's size was copied by the amount of his cum, jet after jet of thick white semen blasted her mouth, Lucy gasped as he kept cumming. Hand twisted tightly in her hair he held her still as his balls emptied into her open mouth. Finally after a good dozen shots his cum was gone, and he released her.

"Fuckkkk you, bitch." He gasped sitting back against the table.

Lucy sat there mouth wide, playing with her prize. Her tongue swirled the milky pool, savoring the taste and texture. Ben and Eric stroked their cocks watching as she swallowed hard, guzzling down the load in one go.

"Ohhh Karl, that was amazing." She gasped.

"Man, she is a fucking whore. These fucking nobility are animals." Eric said.

Lucy looked up at both of them, hard dicks being tugged, she wanted to make the most of her time, so decided to goad them on.

"What's wrong with you?" She teased, "We are all alone here, and you could do ANYTHING to me right now, yet you are stood there wanking!" She said.

"Fuck Ben, let's make this posh slag ours." Eric said, getting angered by Lucy's teasing.

"Think you are clever eh, whore?" Ben answered.

He lay back on the blanket, Ben pulling Lucy to him, making her straddle his dick and sink down onto it. Ben reached up and played with her massive tits. She groaned as he squeezed them tight.

"See how you can handle 2!" Eric sneered, moving behind her and pushing into her ass.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkk!!" Lucy gasped, her breath taken away, as these 2 big cocks now plundered both her holes.

Lucy was squashed between the 2 guards, her body bouncing back and forth as they drove deep inside her. She had taken 2 men before, so this wasn't a first, but their lack of gentleness was an added turn on. Eric's rough hands crushed her tits as he pounded her ass, Ben laying back and watching her.

"FUCK! FUCK FUUUUCCKKKKK!!!" she screamed, unexpectedly cumming fast.

Her body shook as they didn't stop thrusting, waves of powerful orgasm driving her wild. Lucy roared in pleasure, these 2 brutes taking her holes, driving her wild, every inch of her body pulsing with sensation.

"YES! YES! YEEEAAAAASSSS!!!" Lucy shrieked.

"Fuck I am gonna cum again soon" Eric gasped as her reamed her ass, "This asshole is so tight!"

"Let me have a go." Karl said grinning.

Eric pulled out from Lucy's ass and Karl stood over her. Ben held his hands around her shoulders pinning her in place as the massive head pushed against her open hole. Lucy looked back, eyes wide as his thick shaft pushed in. She could barely speak as her ring was stretched wide, trembling as every inch drove deeper.

"OH! OHHH!! OHHHHHHH!!!" She whined as finally the full weapon was inside her ass.

Karl held himself deep, reaching down he gripped her arms behind her back, holding her firmly, "Ready then, Lady Lucy?" he sneered, crotch pulling out and driving deep.

"Fuuuck!" She yelped as the thickness of his cock plundered her back passage.

Karl held her tight, ramming ferociously up her asshole, Lucy wailed as she was double fucked again, this time her ass being stretched with this big cock. He held her tightly, arms hooked, she bucked and squirmed as the 2 hard shafts thrust into her holes. Lucy was loving this, her body close to another climax.

"OHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!" She howled as her body was pummeled.

Ben was below her, that wet squirting pussy driving hard onto his cock, he really couldn't help himself as he exploded deep inside her, cum bubbling from his dick and into her cunt. Lucy felt every hot drop of semen flooding her pussy as she came, the thought of it making her climax even harder.

"YES!!! YESSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!" She wailed.

Karl eased up as Ben finished cumming, "Oh fuck sorry, I just couldn't stop myself." he gasped.

Pulling her up from his dick, cum running down her thigh, Eric grinned and lay back on the ground, "Let's keep going, see how much the Lady can take." He said.

"Sit on his dick Lucy, I want to watch you as I fuck you" Karl said.

Eric held her waist as she lowered her gaping ass down onto his dick, laying back onto her arms she looked up grinning as Karl approached her. "think you can break me peasant?" She sneered trying to goad him into really fucking her hard.

This really seemed to annoy Karl, "FUCK YOU!" He snapped, "I AM GONNA FUCKING DESTROY YOU NOW!" He shouted.

"Fucking do it then, you fucking dirty scum are all the same, lusting after me, then when it comes to the moment you can't deliver!" Lucy continued to insult him, her heart racing at the look of fury on his face. Had she pushed him too far?

His hands roughly pulled her knees wide, kneeling between them, he dipped his cockhead in, thumbs painfully digging into her knees, "Hold that slag tight, Eric." He said. Eric had his hands around her body, clasping tightly to her tits. He pulled his dick from her pussy and then shoved it into her ass, Lucy howled as her right burst, 2 cocks tearing it wide.

"Like the local whore in the village, our piece of fuck meat eh lads!" Karl laughed, as Lucy howled.

He thrust deep, Lucy screaming, her legs kicking as she was pinned down. Her mind reeled, she had taunted him, and now that was coming back to her. Her ring was on fire, these 2 meaty shafts balls deep up her ass, never before had Lucy felt anything like it, she was crying and sobbing as they drilled it deep.

"YESSS!! YESSSS!!" She wailed as they fuck her ass so hard.

"oooh the Lady wants it!" Karl taunted, now firmly in control.

Lucy was roaring her voice so loud, she felt every painful thrust up her ass, she had never been fucked like this before. Her body fought and clenched, the 2 huge cocks double fucking her ass, she felt every painful inch, she should beg for them to stop, but her mind craved more. The feeling of being taken, the sensations of helplessness, they turned her on even more. The pain of her ass being battered was now turning to pleasure, her body desiring more stimulation.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers
12