Medieval Mischief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUCKKKERRRRSSSS!!" She howled, "DIRTY FUCKERRRRSSSS!!!"

The tears from her eyes dried as she focused on Karl, his sneering face was all she could see. Her legs shook violently in his grasp as she started to climax, her body fighting the pain with pleasure. Karl was dropping his weight down, every inch of his shaft in and out of her ass, up and down, in and out, harder and harder.

"FUCK! FUUUUCK!! FUCKKKKKKK!!!" she screamed in time with his thrusts.

"Holy shit!" Ben gasped, watching them, "That bitch is fucking taking it!"

"FUCKER!!" She snarled at Karl, "Fucking worthless peasant!" She spat up at him as he bent over her, he wad hitting his cheek.

"You whore!" he snapped back, hand grabbing her face, forcing her mouth open. One, two, three big spit wads landed in her open mouth, before he let go. Her eyes burned with the passion of a really hard fuck, she wanted him to see how much she hated and loved this all at once.

"Fuck you! Fucking bastard!" She snarled.

They were both pounding her ass so hard, but the tightness of it was so much, that neither was going to last much longer. Karl pulled his cock from her ass, he was so close to cumming, Lucy collapsed back onto Ben, panting her ass relieved.

"Oh fuck, you nasty slag, let me cum all over that face." Karl gasped.

"You want to cum on my face?" Lucy groaned sitting up, "Only if you do too, Ben." she said grinning, "2 nice thick loads.

Both men stood over her, dicks in hand as she rubbed their balls, looking left and right to see who came first. Both were so close, but Ben growled his cock pulsing first. A thick jet of semen splashed her right cheek, followed by Karl blasting her left. Spunk rained down over Lucy as she knelt there, eyes wide loving every thick strand clinging to her face. A pearl rope clang to her right eyebrow and oozed down her nose, whilst her left eye now swam in a thick pool of semen. It burned badly, but Lucy forced her eye open, the pain a symbol of her submission to them finally.

"Oh fucking cover me in your cum!" She gasped.

Both men sprayed her over and over, thick strands of semen laced all over, finally sated they stepped back, "How does it feel, Lady Lucy?" Karl asked, "to be covered in peasant spunk?"

"Ohh fuck I feel so good, thank you. Oh fuck, that was good." She gasped.

"You like that, being our little fuck slut?" Ben panted.

Lucy nodded, slowly starting to scrape all of the semen from her face and into her mouth. She wanted every drop now, deep in her belly so she could ingest every drop. Eric had a raging hard dick for the third time, as he approached her. She looked up, mouth full of semen, she swallowed the lot in one gulp.

"Want me to drain you too, Eric?" She asked.

"Oh fuck, I am hard again, you are one filthy woman." He replied.

Ben and Karl now lay on the grass, both asleep, the effects of Lucy's potion now kicking in. Whilst providing huge stamina it left the recipient exhausted after a couple of hours, in need of rest.

"Let me see..." Lucy said, reaching out and stroking his cock. "What if I put it here," she wrapped her tits around his cock, crushing her hands either side.

Slowly Lucy moved her breasts up and down his shaft, he groaned as the soft skin wanked his head, then she flicked it with her tongue as it popped from her cleavage. Legs trembling Eric gasped and groaned as Lucy milked his shaft with her tits.

"Oh fuck, I love it, cum for me Eric, let me taste you as well." Lucy gasped, her breasts moving faster and faster.

"So close!" He groaned.

Cum fired up from between her tits as Eric came, a thick bolt splattering her chin and running back down onto her tits. Eric grabbed his pulsing shaft and milked it, as Lucy held those glorious orbs up as a target. He wanked hard, his cock splattering the huge rack with cum, white streaks coated the top of her tits, as she cradled them with her arms to form a better target.

"Oh, fuck yes Eric, cover these tits in cum!" Lucy gasped.

Finally spent he sat back on the ground, as Lucy licked her breasts, sucking hard on her own nipples she cleaned every drop of cum from them. Eric was soon asleep too, as Lucy stood up admiring her work.

"Well then Sophie, we'll soon see if your potion works." Lucy said to herself.

She dressed all 3 back into their uniforms and arranged them so they were laying on the grass as if they had nodded off on duty. Then sat back and waited for them to wake.

********

"SERGEANT!" Lucy shouted as he began to stir, "You are asleep at your posts!"

"Sorry, My Lady!" he said firmly, "Eric! Ben! Wake up you slackers!"

Both men snapped awake and to attention. Looking around they checked for any sign of danger, "Apologies Lady Lucy I don't know what happened." The sergeant said.

"Very well I won't tell Captain Ballard this time, but I shan't be so generous next time." Lucy replied.

She smiled, Sophie's potion worked, none of the men had any recollection of their encounter, Princess Sarah would be pleased. She started to gather her things and place them in her saddlebag.

"We shall return to the palace now." She instructed.

"Yes, My Lady." The guards replied.

"So, did it work?" Sophie asked as Lucy returned to her quarters that evening.

"Yes." Lucy said, "But mixing it with the stamina potion has a very strange side effect, the person becomes very ardent, rough even. They just want gratification without thought to their partner, we have to be careful."

"Are you OK?" Sophie asked, somewhat concerned.

"Fine, I quite enjoyed it." Lucy said, surprised at the concern. She and Sophie had always butted heads.

"Oh." Sophie replied, "OOOhhhhh," she understood what Lucy had meant, "Never thought you were the type, good, good, I shall inform the Princess, and work on the side effects."

"If you could keep a batch that is a mix of the 2 just for me as well." Lucy said, "I would pay you well."

"I have just the price in mind." Sophie replied a grin on her face.

********

Later that evening she visited Lady Michelle in her quarters, knowing her friend would want all the details. Lucy told the whole story in lurid detail, Michelle loving every second of the tale.

"TWO!" she exclaimed as Lucy got to that part, "Up your ass?"

Lucy nodded, "Fucking hurt so bad, but felt so good as they pinned me down." she said continuing, "Those 3 were pretty rough, you would fucking love it Michelle, you're into that even more than me."

"Fuck, I need to get someone to try that." Michelle replied.

"Sophie is brewing us a batch." Lucy told her, "Need to find the right group."

"Well the queen had an uneventful day, and the king is off on his diplomatic trip tomorrow, so we should have time to find ourselves a suitable suitor soon." Michelle said.

"I hope so." Lucy replied, her mind wandering back to the amazing session she had just had.

12