Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This lifted some weight off my shoulders, realizing that I didn't have to care about any political or economic struggles.

If that fact made me sigh in relief, the next one made me sigh in gloom. Most of the culture of this world matched with what I knew of the medieval ages of earth, yet there was one slight deviation. Women's rights in this society were basically non-existent. No opportunity for education led to them having to work low paying service jobs, and mostly having to rely on a husband to take care of them.

In criminal cases, if a man accused a woman of something, 80% of the time the accused would be charged without further investigation.

The overly polite attitude from the maid earlier started to make sense in my mind. It seemed it would be harder than imagined to awaken a desire to dominate in the women of this world.

Some other information I got included the names of the maids working in this house at the moment. There were ten of them in total. The one I met earlier was apparently called Olivia, who had also moved into the maid dorms recently. From the earlier experience, I conjectured that I would have most hope of getting enslaved by her, since it seemed she had a nature for domination inside her.

As long as I awakened one, the others would soon follow, or that was at least what would happen according to the plan in my head.

Having gathered enough information and made up my mind for a course of action, I decided that now was the time to act. Every moment wasted was a moment I wasn't down on the floor licking the dirty soles of the maids in this villa.

Getting turned on by such thoughts, I made my way towards the dining hall. From the information in the study, I also acquired a rough understanding of the layout of the villa, so it didn't take me long to arrive before the doors of the dining hall.

I pushed the door open and entered the hall. The hall was quite large, being the size of a large living room. In the middle there was a long rectangular dining table, with 6 chairs on each long side, and a chair at each end. An expensive looking red table runner was laid on the table, giving it a very refined feel.

A chandelier hung over the table, illuminating the room. It was still only a little past midnight, so the lighting it provided wasn't significant in the already well-lit hall.

I surveyed my surroundings and realized that all the maids in the house were currently standing by the sides of the table, awaiting my orders.

Some of the maids were young and beautiful, others more average, and some were older. The oldest one, however, was still Olivia, making her eye-catching in the crowd. As soon as I glanced in her direction, our eyes met, but Olivia quickly averted her gaze, making me feel slightly disappointed again.

This, however, wasn't so surprising after the information I had read. It seemed men always stood in the superior position in this world, so for a man to intentionally place himself in a lower position than women was basically unprecedented.

I walked over to the head chair of the table and sat down. Then some maids walked out of the room and hurriedly returned, this time with a wide array of dishes in hand. The dishes were then placed gracefully on the table, clearly showing that thought had gone into which dishes to put closest to the diner and furthest.

After all the dishes had been served, a maid said, "Please enjoy your meal, Master. We have prepared all your favorites as usual."

After the short proclamation, the maids returned to their positions around the table, awaiting further orders.

Being treated like this by women, I had never felt more frustrated in this life or the last. Fortunately, this was about to end according to my plan...

As the maids were expecting me to start eating, I instead stood up from my seat and moved to standing beside the table.

With ten confused gazes pointed at me from all the maids, I opened my mouth and said, "I have an important announcement to make. From now on, the Master/servant relationship in this house will be reversed. From now on, I will no longer be your Master, but instead your servant. Your job from now on isn't to serve me, but instead to serve yourself. Do what you want and ask me anything, I'll happily oblige."

After saying my piece, I stood quietly by the side of the table, awaiting the response, or the lack of a response.

Nine astonished gazes landed on me. The maids had started fidgeting where they stood, clearly having no idea how to act in response to what I had said.

Truthfully, my heart was also pounding slightly in angst. This was a gamble. I had hypothesized three scenarios this announcement could result in.

Number one, the maids become confused and just ignore the announcement, writing it off as just another spontaneous outburst from their Master. This would be unfortunate but would still leave some room for other tactics.

Number two, the maids become confused, however out of loyalty to their jobs, they reluctantly act according to the new switch in roles. This is the worst-case scenario. Someone dominating you based on only your orders, might just as well be in servitude. If this happened, it would also prove that the women don't have any desire to be in a dominant position, which would make my goal impossible.

Number three, someone steps out of their own volition and desires, and embraces the new switch in roles. This, of course, was what I wished was going to happen.

As I stood, awaiting the response of the crowd, my heart dropped with every second that passed without any sign of response.

After 2 minutes of no change in the situation, I realized the maids were still just standing in their positions with troubled expressions on their faces.

Seems that the plan this time was a failure.

*sigh*

I released a sigh of disappointment.

Just as I was about to write of this occurrence as a mistake, and return to my seat, assertive footsteps sounded on the carpeted floor. Before I had a chance to trace the sound with my eyes, a shadow passed before me and plopped overbearingly down on the chair I was previously sitting on.

"What are you waiting for? Push my chair over to the table then, S-servant!"

A slightly shaky, yet clearly stern female voice sounded in the room, followed by a heavy silence.

All the maids looked on with astonished expressions, as Olivia, the maid I had met earlier, domineeringly sat in my seat and commanded me to push her closer to the table.

After the silence, a hushed clamor started going on between the maids.

"What is Olivia doing? She's been working here the longest so she should know how arrogant the Master is. It is not possible for his earlier announcement to be his true self speaking."

"I have heard that her husband left her no more than a week ago and she has moved into the dorms. She is probably facing tough times and her spirit has, in the end, broken, making her act up like this. *sigh*"

"If that is true, then it is truly an unfortunate time for the Master's spontaneous testing. It is probably hard to resist the temptation of being served by a man, especially by someone with so much power, after you have just been discarded by someone in a much lower standing. She will likely lose her job this time, if not worse..."

While the maids were expressing their lamentation over the supposed mental breakdown of their senior colleague, I was still standing still like a statue in astonishment over the situation.

But who could blame me? The situation did a full one-eighty right when I was about to give up. Therefore, I ended up just staring at Olivia sitting gracefully on my former chair, not knowing how to react.

It was, however, only a slight moment before I was awoken from my stupor by Olivia's eyes meeting mine. Her eyes were cold and stern, giving a feeling of authority, however my eyes didn't miss the slight shaking in her pupils.

A mixture of fear and excitement, her eyes told me she had acted without being sure if my announcement was true or not. Only someone spurred by their desire to dominate would act like this.

These thoughts lit a fire in my stomach. Yes, this was it. I had a feeling that if I didn't act fast, this opportunity would slip out of my hands.

"Yes ma'am!"

I obediently replied, before hurrying forward to push her chair closer to the table, submissively following her command.

The eyes of all the maids seemed like they were about to pop out of their sockets from shock.

'What?!'

Contrastingly, Olivia's eyes showed relief, followed by boundless excitement.

Clearly, she had been convinced of the reality of the situation.

She lifted her hands to start eating the dishes on the table, before commanding, "While I'm eating, your job is to make me feel good. You can start by massaging my shoulders!"

Her voice was still a little shaky, showing that she wasn't used to speaking in such a commanding tone. However, pride had clearly also taken a place in her voice.

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied, only to be met with a cold glare from Olivia.

"Since our roles have switched, I want you to address me accordingly."

Her tone had become even more commanding since a moment ago, surprising me in how much she was embracing her new status. Her cold glare was enough to make me tremble, as I answered obediently, "Y-yes, Mistress. Please forgive my mistake."

"Hmph," Olivia replied coldly, but I could tell she was satisfied with my response. "Then carry on with your job."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, before placing my hands on her shoulders and starting massaging.

Truthfully, even though I had never attained the role of serving someone in my previous life, I had still practiced every form of service I could think of, ranging from massage to other stuff...

Back in my previous life I had thought that the time spent on practicing these skills had been wasted but seeing the look of pleasure on Mistress Olivia's face as my hands started to skillfully massage her shoulders, I couldn't help celebrating my past dedication in my head. 'Good job, past me!'

As I massaged Mistress Olivia's old shoulders, I could clearly feel all the knots and tension in her shoulder muscles, accumulated over the long years of working as a maid. I couldn't help feeling sadness at the thought of her still working such a taxing job at 56 years.

Determination flooded me once again. Before, my wish to serve women had been mostly an act of following my own desires, but as I felt the stress getting released from Olivia's shoulders through my massage, another reason rose in me. 'I also want to satisfy her desires'.

"Haahh." A long warm breath escaped Mistress Olivia's mouth, clearly showing she wasn't used to this feeling of pleasure, so much so that she couldn't help openly displaying it.

This visible show of enjoyment only increased the amount of gratitude I felt at my work. The same, however, couldn't be said for the nine other maids standing by the side, uncomfortably looking on. Some even had envy hidden in their eyes.

After a few more minutes of standing in the uncomfortable atmosphere, the discomfort seemed to win over their sense of duty, and the maids left the room one by one in an orderly fashion, until only I and Mistress Olivia remained.

Personally, I didn't pay too much mind to them leaving. Unlike Mistress Olivia, who seemed to have thrown reason to the wind and embraced her dominant self, the others still appeared to be hesitating.

This attitude was still better than the maids forcing themself to take on the new role I had pushed on to them.

Mistress Olivia, however, seemed to be too absorbed in the food and pleasure waves getting passed through her shoulders to even notice the other maids leaving the room.

It was only when she had eaten her fill, and put down the gold cutlery, that she momentarily wore a surprised expression at realizing we were the only ones left in the room.

But that expression was truly present only for a moment, before closing her eyes and reverting to one of mindless enjoyment of the massage.

A few minutes later, I could feel that Mistress Olivia's previously tight shoulders had loosened quite a bit.

Mistress Olivia also seemed to notice that the pleasure coming from the massage had significantly lessened. She opened her closed eyes and wore a stern expression, "Servant, get down on your knees beside my chair."

Her authority surprised and excited me. After a response of obedience, I hurriedly followed her command and got down on the floor on my knees beside her chair and looked up at her in respect.

Mistress Olivia turned her body on the chair, so she was facing in my direction and looking down at me from her elevated position. From my angle she looked very commanding.

Looking at me down on my knees before her, a mixture of glee and confusion sprung into her eyes, as she opened her mouth to speak, "If you truly see me as your mistress, then tell me truthfully what it is you want from me. I don't believe anyone would just submit to someone without a hint of benefit to gain from it, especially a powerful man like you submitting to a lowly maid such as myself!"

As the words left her mouth, I could hear the pain hidden behind them, as if all her worries were spilling out, even though she just wished the situation was simpler.

My heart felt like it was impaled. This world was truly unfair for women, so much so, that an inherently dominant person like Mistress Olivia was this disbelieving that anyone would worship her.

Quelling the tumultuous feelings in my heart, I put on a gentle smile and with devotion in my voice, said "Mistress Olivia, I don't seek anything from you other than your happiness and comfort. If my servitude can play a part in that happiness, then I will be the most pleased servant on earth. So please don't say something like you being lowly, as I respect you deeply."

Emotion flooded Mistress Olivia's face, but she quickly hid it and in an even more stern voice she said, "Nonsense. I understand you don't truly see me as your Mistress, as you will not tell me your true motives! If this is just some test to examine my loyalty, then just get on with the punishment. I do not have the heart to care anymore!"

I was dumbstruck by this flood of words. I didn't understand what I had said wrong. I thought my words of devotion would seal the deal on our Mistress/servant relationship, yet it seemed to have a reverse effect.

Looking up at Mistress Olivia's face, the only thing I saw was pain.

'This is bad. If I don't do something, she might abandon me. Just when I was experiencing so much joy in my position.'

My mind was turning, trying to find a way to fix the situation. Then, realization struck me. 'That wasn't the truth.'

What I had said before wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either, which is probably why Mistress Olivia didn't believe it.

Determination flooding my face, I bend my back and my head all the way down to the floor before Mistress Olivia shoes.

"Sorry Mistress, for not telling you the whole truth. I meant what I said, but there is more. I want you to treat me as a servant. I want you to use and abuse me to satisfy all your desires, I want you to treat me like a worthless slave, who's only living to serve you," Mistress Olivia was astonished by my intense response, yet I didn't halt the words leaving my mouth.

"And not just you, either. I want all the maids in this mansion to treat me in the same fashion. In fact, I want all the women walking on this earth to see me as no more than a tool to manipulate to satisfy their selfish desires! Please, Mistress Olivia, don't abandon me. I'll do anything to prove my loyalty, so please believe me!"

*Pant pant*

My breath heavy from the intensity of my response, as well as revealing all my deepest desires, I didn't dare raise my head in fear of Mistress Olivia's response.

Mistress Olivia's expressions were changing constantly, as if flipping through a picture book. First it was surprise, then excitement, then smugness and at last settling down in disdain. "For someone spouting so much about serving all my desires, you have quite a ton of desire yourself. I hope you realize, that if you submit to me, I will not consider what you want when I command you."

I instantly realized this was a positive response, as I answered respectfully, "Yes Mistress, of course. Forgive me for speaking so much about my desires. Of course, Mistress' desires are the only important thing."

Mistress Olivia nodded and made a sound of satisfaction. Then, as if thinking of something funny, she giggled and said, "Hmm, so you want to serve all the women on earth? Let us see if you do not regret saying that after trying to serve one. Hehehe."

Those ominous words made me cover slightly, even making me feel some slight fear, however I soon stifled it back down, 'What's the point of hesitating now? What she said isn't any different from what I want.'

Mistress looked at me, kneeling before her, and smiled, "Well, I think I can make use of a slave like you. Why do we not seal our relationship with a small gesture of devotion? Raise your head!"

After I raised my head, Mistress Olivia lifted her right foot up in front of my face. With the sole of her thoroughly worn shoes right in front of my face, she commanded with a cold voice, "Kiss it!"

My mind nearly exploded in excitement, as I felt my crotch heat up and start to tighten.

"Yes, Mistress," I obediently replied, before placing my lips down on her dirty foot sole. I could feel the dirt on her sole press into my lips, as a stale smell invaded my nose.

This wasn't the 21st century on earth, but a medieval world. Cleaning the bottom of one's shoes was a luxury that maids didn't have the energy to care about.

As Mistress Olivia looked down at my face right up against her dirty shoes and felt my lips touch her soles, her face started to redden.

She then lowered her right foot and raised her left one up, commanding once again, "Kiss!"

This time I didn't even hesitate to reply, before placing a kiss on her left shoe sole. The dirty taste stuck to my lips entered my mouth, making my mouth frown slightly, though it only excited my bottom half more.

As I shot a face upwards towards my Mistress, what I saw stunned me. A hand on her right cheek, slightly reddened chin, and eyes covered in excitement and contempt aimed at me. For a second, she looked like a domineering demon, watching a lowly human serve her feet.

Seeing such an overbearing expression on a woman's face for the first time in my life, I could feel the tightness in my pants skyrocketing, erecting a tent which was impossible to hide.

Mistress Olivia also noticed this change, and with disdain covering her face she said, "You really are a perverted slave, getting this excited from kissing some dirty soles."

After saying that, she started twisting her shoes on my lips, driving the taste further into my mouth.

My excited expression seemed to excite Mistress Olivia as well. "I cannot believe I served such a lowly slave for 3 years. I really must make up for the amount I toiled."

Then, with a reluctant expression, she lowered her foot from my face, "But I don't think you deserve more just yet, slave."

Then, she raised herself from the chair, still a little red in the face from all the excitement.

"After you are done cleaning the table, come find me in my dorm room. Do not make me wait!"

No shaking was left in her voice, only pure superiority and pride.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

Mistress Olivia was satisfied with my response, as she walked over to the dining hall door, and left with graceful movements. My eyes didn't leave her figure until they weren't allowed to look any longer by the closing door.