Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I expected her to climax, spraying her lewd juices over my face, I felt the hands around my head loosen, before feeling a push to my front, sending me down on the floor in a daze.

Then, in front of my dazed eyes, Mistress Olivia straddled my head before saying, "We are not done yet."

Then, she plopped down on my face below her, sparing no effort to lessen the load which was now weighing down on my face. Her heavy black maid dress covered the whole of my upper body, trapping me inside a warm humid tent with the odor of sex and sweat surrounding me.

Before I could even react, however, she started grinding her pussy back and forth on my face.

My opportunities to breathe quickly lessened as my nose sometimes got buried in her pussy, used for her pleasure.

Even in such conditions, my mind was still only thinking of pleasuring Mistress Olivia. I stuck out my tongue and started working in the rhythm she was grinding back and forth on my face.

Heavy grunts and moans were sounding from outside the dress. The harshness of Mistress Olivia's grinding became rougher, as if forgetting that it was a human she was grinding against, but instead just a pleasurable tool.

My tongue, which was stuck out of my mouth, would sometimes slide in between Mistress Olivia's ass cheeks and reach her warm asshole, leaving a deeply musky and foul taste in my mouth.

My situation was however too chaotic for me to even frown in disgust.

Mistress Olivia however, even in her manic pleasure, seemed to realize the satisfaction of getting her ass licked, and started focusing on rubbing her ass against my tongue, which in turn made my nose become permanently stuck in her clit, cutting off my only airway.

Not being able to breath and my mouth getting filled with the literal taste of shit, arousal and distress built inside me.

Receiving the double pleasure, now from both her asshole and her pussy, Mistress Olivia's moans and grunts became the loudest they ever had.

"Uh, yeah, haaaahhh."

Then, her thick thighs clenched around my face, burying it in her meat, while she sprayed her juices all over my face.

"Aaahhhhrgggg."

A guttural moan of pleasure was released into the air, as her body quivered in intense pleasure and excitement from climaxing.

"Haahhhh."

Then, with a deep sigh, she relaxed her body, letting her full weight sit down on my face, burying me further into her full body.

Mistress Olivia, however, didn't seem to care about me, as she just sat on my face relishing the previous high of cumming.

Just when I felt like passing out from the lack of airflow, Mistress Olivia raised her body up. Then she walked over to the panties, which she had formerly kicked away in her excitement, and slid them on again.

Putting on her shoes, she looked down at me dazedly lying on the floor, pure reverence in the gaze directed at her.

Fully exposed on my naked body was my cock, which at this point was spewing precum like an exhibition volcano at a science fair and was harder than a rock.

She dominantly stood over me with a cold gaze and said, "You have satisfied me this time. As a reward, you are allowed to cum."

Then she lifted her shoe and placed it down on my cock.

It didn't take more stimulation than that before shooting the biggest load of my entire two lives. This was, after all, the first time I had been dominated so roughly. Attaining my deepest desire, it would have only required Mistress Olivia to blow on me and I would have cum, not to mention the domineering way she placed her foot on my cock this time.

Mistress Olivia seemed to be once again surprised, before a smile of disdain appeared on her lips, "My little pleasure tool certainly is depraved, cumming from a little pressure from his owner's foot. Slave you realize you could have received more pleasure if you had waited right? Or maybe not, since it seems you only receive pleasure from giving me pleasure. Hahaha!"

Mistress Olivia snickered giddily, before looking at me and saying, "I will be sleeping in your bedroom tonight and from now on you will sleep here. I expect all my things to have been moved to my new room tomorrow and for all your worthless things to be removed."

Her command was infinitely selfish, only considering her own wants and needs, completely disregarding mine. My cock, which was about to go flaccid from ejaculating, instantly became invigorated again.

Mistress Olivia noticed this, "I will take that as your agreement, Slave."

Then she walked over to the door, and right before leaving said, "From now on, you will be my tool, with no escape whatsoever. Not that you would ever dare to anyway, you perverted slave."

Then with a sadistic expression, she left the room.

*clack*

The sound of the door closing woke me slightly from my daze. I could feel my face, which was sticky from being covered in Mistress Olivia's fluids, and my mouth which still was filled with the shitty taste of Mistress Olivia's ass.

Looking at the wooden ceiling, a happy expression, something I hadn't had in a while, spread over my face, 'This is even better than I've dreamt.'

Feeling the exhaustion in my body, and then remembering Mistress Olivia's lofty figure, another thought entered my mind. 'Maybe only serving one woman isn't so bad after all.'

....................