Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 04

Story Info
Mistress Olivia and Lillian decides to test Williams limits.
4.7k words
4.47
13.1k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers

*(WARNING: Read tags before reading. Contains mentions of shit.)*

For some time now, all the other maids in the house had been swarming around me and Lillian, trying to curry favor. We both knew why. It was because Eva and Theresa probably had spoken about the time they had used William, and about how amazing it was.

Even though William had sworn to serve all the maids in the mansion, it seemed the other maids for some reason saw me and Lillian as the primary owners, not daring to do anything without our permission.

When Lillian had come up to me and asked for permission to use William that day, I knew that would probably be the start of the other maids in the mansion beginning to participate in using him. Somewhere I was a little sad, since William wouldn't just belong to me anymore, but I was also aroused at the idea of dominating him together with all the other maids.

What I didn't expect was that I would be labeled the primary owner by the other maids, and Lillian co-owner. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit proud about it. This not only meant that I was basically in control of all the finances in the house, I also almost officially owned William now. A slight heat rose in my lower half at that thought.

"Hey, Lillian, can we speak for a moment?" I met Lillian walking down one of the hallways of the mansion.

"Sure, Olivia," Lillian said, before we both walked to a room to talk.

"Since you introduced Eva and Theresa to using William, all the other girls seem to want in on the action, but do not know how to start."

Lillian nodded in agreement, "That is true, should we do something about it?"

"Yes, I think that would be for the best, besides it would be kind of arousing, do you not think?"

"True, abusing that slave is always the most arousing. So if we can gather all the girls around it, he might finally start regretting leaving himself in our total control. Haha," Lillian said, rather sadistically.

Personally, I didn't want to hurt William, yet I couldn't deny that the thought of him begging for mercy would be incredibly exciting.

"See, that is where I came up with this plan. If we just make his use a little more public and open, then maybe it would not be hard for the other girls to also use him."

Lillian seemed to think about it for a moment, before her eyes shone and she looked at me in excitement, "Do you mean...?"

"Yes," I answered, feeling a tremble of excitement in my body.

Even Lillian, who is usually so calm and collected seems to find the idea very exciting, "Okay, let us gather the girls then."

"I will do that, in the meantime, you can get him installed in place," I said, leaving the task to Lillian.

"With pleasure," Lillian said with a smirk, and chuckled as she walked out of the room.

I also left the room and soon I had gathered all the maids in the dining hall. There were ten maids in the house all together.

Besides Lillian, who was setting William up at the moment, and me who had gathered them, all eight other maids were in the dining hall, including Eva and Theresa.

The six other maids were named:

Alice, who was quite pale and thin with long black hair;

Christen and Sandra, two sisters, one with short brown hair and the other with long brown hair;

Mia, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes;

Violet, one of the older ones in the bunch, around 50; and lastly,

Allison, who had some foreign blood and was a little darker than the other girls.

They all seemed a bit excited and confused at why they were gathered here all together.

"Everyone, I know you have heard about it from Eva and Theresa, but the former Master of this House, William, is now an obedient slave, which we have used for our pleasure. Six of you here have yet to have the opportunity, but I know you are all craving it, so therefore, Lillian and I have come up with a plan."

The whole room seemed to buzz in excitement, especially Eva and Theresa, who seemed to have extra cravings after having experienced dominating William once.

"We have decided to install him in one of the rooms in the mansion, so for the next seven days, all the girls can go to this room and use him however they wish."

After saying this, a buzz of excitement passed through the crowd.

"Well, I think Lillian has probably finished setting up by now, so let us make our way there," After saying that, with excitement in my step, I made my way out of the dining hall, followed by an entourage of excited women.

Some seemed excited, some curious, some shy and others nonchalant, but no one seemed the slightest bit reluctant.

....................

I had been surprisingly leisurely today, I thought as I was walking through the house. No maids had passed me by, and Mistress Olivia and Mistress Lillian had not come to ask anything of me.

"This is also nice sometimes," I said to myself, wondering where all the maids had gone off to.

Then, from around the corner in front of me, a smirking Mistress Lillian appeared. When she saw me, her smile grew wider, and she rushed towards me, "Good, I have found you, slave. Now follow me, I have a task for you."

After saying that, she started walking in the other direction. I was slightly confused by the sudden order, but I obediently followed her.

Soon, Mistress Lillian seemed to have reached the room she had been searching for and stopped, "Follow me inside."

At this point I was pretty sure I was about to be abused, yet that only made me excited, as I hurriedly followed Mistress Lillian into the room.

Once inside, I realized the room wasn't very big, without any tables or furniture. Only thing in the room was a small chair, and a little window, which basically didn't let any light in. Of course, there was also a dim lamp in the room.

"Undress, slave," Mistress Lillian ordered.

I quickly complied with the order and removed every piece of clothing from my body. At this point, I didn't become as embarrassed being naked in front of my Mistresses as I was in the beginning.

"Good, now get down on your knees."

"Yes Mistress," I replied before falling to my knees in front of her.

Then, Mistress Lillian smirked and brought out some rope. She started tying my hand behind my back and my feet together. Then she dragged me over to one of the walls.

I noticed that hooks had been inserted in the walls, which surprised me quite a bit.

Mistress Lillian, however, wasn't surprised at all, and didn't hesitate to tie me tightly to the hooks on the wall, locking me in this kneeling position. Once again, I was utterly defenseless, without even the least bit of room to resist.

"Good, you really look appetizing in that position," Mistress Lillian said, and licked her lips. I felt like I was a helpless piece of meat which had landed before a wolf.

The feeling of helplessness as I gazed up at Mistress Lillian's towering and perfect figure caused my penis to quickly become erect. Mistress Lillian looked at it and smirked, "Let us see how long that will last. Hihi."

I was a bit confused at what she meant. Then a few moments passed, yet Mistress Lillian still didn't do anything. It seemed she was waiting for something, showing clear signs of excitement.

Minutes later, footsteps sounded from outside the room. Clearly quite a few people had arrived. Before I could even process what was about to happen, the door was pushed open and nine other people walked into the room, making it feel very cramped.

All ten of the working maids in the manor were now in the room, looking at my naked body, kneeling and strapped against the wall. I instantly started flushing in embarrassment.

Some of the maids looked at me with disdain, some with excitement, some just plain curious.

"Welcome, Olivia. As you can see, he is already completely installed. Hehe." Mistress Lillian chuckled as she spoke to Mistress Olivia.

Mistress Olivia was looking at me with excitement, and when she noticed my absolutely erect penis, she also began looking at me with disdain.

I felt ashamed, but even more aroused.

"We have decided that for the next week, you will be installed here and all the girls in the mansion can come to use you when they please for this week."

My mind blanked. All ten maids in the mansion would be abusing me nonstop for seven days. Fear engulfed me, yet to no surprise, arousal won over and my penis quickly started trembling, as if intentionally showing all my true emotions to the world.

No one in the room missed these trembles.

"Wow, he really is just a slave. Look at how excited he became."

"Really, it is like he is being rewarded."

"Hey, I cannot wait much longer. Can we start?"

Mixed emotions started spreading in the room, but when the last phrase was said, it seemed everyone unanimously agreed.

"Olivia, since you're the first owner, why do you not go first?" someone said, and everyone in the room nodded.

"Do not mind if I do, then," Mistress Olivia said, not hiding any of her excitement.

She walked in front of me and towered above me. I had never felt so inferior to a person as a did at this moment.

Mistress Olivia then turned around and raised her skirt, before pulling down her panties. Then, as nonchalantly as sitting down on a real toilet, she plopped her ass down onto my face.

Not long after, right before all the other girls in the room -

*Prrrtthhhh*

A revolting sound echoed between Mistress Olivia's as and my mouth, before a flow of disgusting brown paste started flowing into my mouth. Like a natural reaction, I quickly began swallowing down her shit, not even letting it gather in my mouth. At this point, my throat was no different from a toilet pipe.

The shit tasted awful as always, causing my stomach to churn and my mind to grow hazy.

Mistress Olivia acted like she was just using a toilet, not even giving me a hint of attention. Soon, I had eaten two logs of her hot waste, and the flow seemed to slow a little.

After she finished completely, I stuck out my tongue and licked around her asshole, cleaning away any remnants of shit. After she was completely clean, she once again pulled up her panties.

All the newcomers in the room were shocked at the naturalness of the act, like Mistress Olivia really had just gone to the toilet.

"He really ate it like it was nothing. Disgusting."

"And look at his penis, it is even more erect than before. He probably enjoys it when women use him as their toilet."

"My turn, my turn." Amongst the remarks of disgust, one girl seemed incredibly excited to try herself. It was Sandra, the short-haired one amongst the sisters.

She quickly rushed over before me, before placing her pussy down on my mouth. Soon after -

*Pshhhhh*

Warm yellow piss was shot directly into my mouth, as Sandra straddled my head like a urinal. I began swallowing the piss, letting the salty and sour flavor pass through my throat and down in my stomach.

"Wow, he is really drinking my piss. I am really using a man as my toilet. Ahaha." Sandra had always been a lively one and she was showing her full excitement at dominating me at the moment.

Soon, the flow weakened, and after cleaning away the last drops of piss on her pussy, Sandra walked away. Then, another girl walked over and placed her ass down on my mouth. This time it was a woman named violet. Like Mistress Olivia, she was very mature. She clearly also had more body hair growth than the other women, as she had some black hairs around her asshole.

I didn't have long to think about that however before -

*Preeettttthh*

Once again, shit flowed into my mouth. Compared to Mistress Olivia's shit, Violet's had a slightly more rotten taste to it.

My stomach churned as I swallowed the shit of this 50-year-old woman, as she continued carelessly pressing it out of her asshole.

"Hahhh. In my long life, I have never experienced something like this. Men have always dominated over women my whole life, so to actually now have a man eat my shit like my personal toilet, it really is an experience," Violet said, while sighing in pleasure.

Soon, the flow of shit from Violet's ass also stopped, and after I once again cleaned it with my tongue, she stood up and pulled up her panties.

It seemed the rest of the girls in the room didn't have any cravings yet, as no one replaced Violet after.

"Good, well now we have all experienced how the new toilet works. Use him as you please," after saying that Mistress Olivia left the room, followed by all the other girls.

After that, the worst seven days of my life began. The first day was fine, as I was still at the height of my arousal. Every hour, one of the maids would come use me, either to piss in, shit in or just receive pleasure from my tongue. My stomach quickly began aching from all the shit I was eating.

Luckily it slowed down during the night because most of the people had gone to sleep. Only a few times would I get wakened by the sound of someone walking into the room half asleep, before sitting their ass down on me and relieving themselves and then carelessly leave again to go back to bed.

The second day was a little rougher however, as my head was no longer as aroused, even though my penis still was completely aroused. This was also the day Eva used me as a toilet again after a long time, and I was once again reminded of how incredibly disgusting her shits were.

She arrived early in the morning, and shyly walked into the room. "Hey, I need to use the toilet so open up."

I did as ordered and Eva sealed my mouth around her asshole, "By the way, if you thought my poop last time was disgusting then do not be too surprised. My poops are always worst in the mornings."

After saying that, not even giving me a moment to prepare —

*Prrrtuuhththhh* *Preth* Prech*

A foul fountain of shit was spewed into my mouth, catching me off guard nearly causing me to choke on it.

I quickly forced myself to swallow, only to be hit with the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced. Some of her shit was liquid, with some hard parts and some parts that were gooey like mucus. The taste made me wonder if something had died in her stomach before she released it, making me use every ounce of willpower not to puke.

"It really is a savior that we have you now. Usually, I must hold my nose when I use the toilet in the morning, but now I do not have to smell a thing. How convenient," Eva nonchalantly commented, not showing a hint of sympathy for me, who now not only had to deal with the nauseating order of her shit, but also the revolting taste of it.

They say that if you want to slow down time, you just have to perform the plank, yet I felt like time had slowed down even more at this moment. It seemed like an eternity had passed when the flow of shit finally stopped. It required my full focus to force myself to lick Eva's ass clean after.

"Nice, what a relief. Well then, see you tomorrow morning," Eva said shyly, leaving behind what I only could take as a death sentence.

Day three I had begun even submitting to the maids in the first place and even tried to beg one of the maids, Alice, to release me, when she came by to use me.

She, however, only looked at me in disdain, "Why are you acting like you are not enjoying this? Do you think your penis being this erect can be hidden?"

"You don't understand, this isn-"

Before I could finish what I was trying to say, my mouth was sealed shut by her ass. Soon she flowed into it and down my throat, forcing me to focus on consuming it.

"Shut up. A toilet should not be speaking. You only have to serve us and that is it," Alice said, sounding slightly annoyed like I had been requesting something unreasonable.

This killed my last thread of resistance, as I thereafter just became a husk of a human, consuming waste day in day out, sometimes being forced to clean shoes, sometimes having my faced used to pleasure a pussy and sometimes someone just wanted to verbally abuse me, just to feel the pleasure of being superior to me. Mostly Mistress Lillian did this.

My stomach started bloating a little, causing my formerly lean male body to become slightly plump.

Day six arrived and I had begun to reach the fifth stage of grief, 'Maybe I really was just born to serve as a female toilet. Maybe I wasn't even human to begin with...'

I thought back to all that had happened since I arrived in this world and began actually clearing my mind a little. Surprisingly no one had interrupted me in a while, so I had time to clear my thoughts.

'Isn't this what I always wished for? Wasn't this the dream I would masturbate to every night, praying it would happen for real. Then why have I become so troubled?'

I questioned myself for a bit, before I looked down at my penis, which seemed to be as erect as ever. Sometimes over these last six days I had hated it, for making it seem like I was still enjoying this torture, even though I felt miserable inside.

But now looking at it, and then thinking back to the first time I arrived in this world, thinking back to the first smile of pleasure which I saw on Mistress Olivia's face...

Then, my mind suddenly felt clear, 'That's right.'

I suddenly felt stupid. It was never really about my own enjoyment. Somewhere, along my time in this world, I had subconsciously begun prioritizing my own pleasure through all the situations that had taken place, but that wasn't what my first intentions had been. That wasn't the reason I was always so aroused.

My goal has always been to provide pleasure to women, not the other way. Clearly all the maids who had been using me over these past six days had been enjoying their time, growing an aura of self-confidence, like they deserved this treatment.

'How foolish I have been,' I smiled. Then, a sudden craving rose in me.

'Yes, come use me. I swear I will serve you better than ever before and provide you even more pleasure, because that is my duty in life.'

I enthusiastically waited. First a minute passed, then 30, then an hour, then 4 hours. In the end, after waiting multiple hours, no one showed up.

My former moment of enthusiasm turned into dread. 'Did my gloominess cause them to abandon me? Did I not serve them well enough, so they decided to stop using me?'

Fear and regret burst forth. I wished I could turn the clock back and serve them even better, serve Mistress Olivia even better.

Remembering the pleasure on Mistress Olivia's face the first time she had used me as a toilet, I suddenly even felt guilty for not being obedient enough the past few days.

As these emotions stirred in my mind, the window in the corner of the room turned from dark to bright, as the seventh day arrived.

Just as I had given up on anyone visiting me again, the door handle of the room went down. Then the door was opened, and Mistress Olivia walked into the room.

Her figure nearly seemed divine in my eyes. "Mistress Olivia, I'm so sorry for not serving you well enough. Please don't abandon me. I swear I will devote my everything to serving you from now on, so please use me however you want."

I desperately begged, afraid if I didn't show enough devotion, she would leave me again.

Mistress Olivia, who had just walked into the room, widened her eyes a bit at my exclamation, seeming a bit confused. Then, however, her face was colored in relief, before settling in a happy smile.

The rest of the world went completely white, only Mistress Olivia's pure smile of happiness was visible in my eyes. A realization sprung into my mind...

The smile then faded from Mistress Olivia's face, and was replaced by sadistic excitement. "It is good that you know your place, slave. Actually, for the past week, me and the other maids have been wondering where your limits were—more specifically, your stomach limits. Therefore, we decided that since this is the last day, we would put it to a test. No one used you yesterday, making sure to store up as much as possible. Well, do your best, alright? I'm going last, so I hope you can continue to the end."

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers
12