Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After saying that, Mistress Olivia swayed her hips out the room. It didn't require much imagination to realize what was about to happen.

The first to enter was Mistress Lillian, "Open wide, slave, there is a lot coming."

I gathered my determination, opening my mouth, knowing it would be a while before I got to close it again.

Then, Mistress Lillian sat down on my mouth, tighten her abs, and then-

*Prtthtrhh*

The now familiar warm paste flowed into my mouth, disgusting as always, maybe even more than usual.

I swallowed log after log, until the flow finally ended, then I cleaned Mistress Lillian's behind, before she stood up, and Violet entered the room, replacing her seat on my mouth-

*Prrrrutthth*

Once more, rotten shit passed into my stomach as I served as a toilet and swallowed all the feces which was now being sent into my mouth.

After violet was Alice. After eating the shit from three girls my stomach was already bloated, yet my determination didn't waver.

Then it was both the sisters who decided they would try to use me at the same time. Half the shit ended up in my mouth, the other half fell all over my face. They seemed satisfied with their work, as they walked out the room.

The next was Theresa, who ignored the shit on my face and sat down. Soon, large logs flowed into me, bringing with it the usual rotten and disgusting sweet taste of shit. After she was done, she ordered me to lick all the shit off her cheeks.

Allison, who started by cleaning my face with her piss, spraying it all over me, before sitting down on my mouth and using me.

After Allison was Mia, who nonchalantly used me like a toilet, not showing a hint of recognizing me as human. At this point, my stomach felt like it was at its breaking point.

Then, the one I had been fearing the most walked into the room. Eva. The taste of her shit was impossible to forget.

She walked over to my face and straddled it with her back turned towards me. "I cannot believe you have eaten the shit of eight women by this point and are still alive, though I have to say sorry in advance."

As she said this, her small but perky as fell onto my face connecting my mouth with her asshole.

Then, like the opening of the floodgates, shit spewed into my mouth, bringing the unique horrific taste with it.

I gagged, my stomach churned, some of the shit even seemed to slightly burn my tongue and was at the same time extra sour.

"Aahh, that burns a bit. Use your tongue to soothe the burning!" Eva commanded, sounding dominant for the first time ever. I let my tongue slide around Eva's asshole as she continued to release her nauseating waste into my mouth.

"Ahhh, yes, you truly are the superior toilet. No other toilet would be able to relieve me like this," Eva moaned.

Since my stomach was already very full before Eva had walked in, on top of her having the most disgusting shit ever, I had to use every last thread of my consciousness to not begin puking all over the place.

A few minutes later, it at last seemed she had emptied herself. After cleaning her behind she raised herself and looked down at me. "To think you could last this long; you really are just a toilet."

After saying that she walked out the room. Pain rolled in my bloated stomach, seeming to only desire bursting.

Then, the door opened once again, and Mistress Olivia walked in.

She stood in front of me, seeming to enjoy my haggard and troubled appearance. Some reminiscence seemed to pass through her eyes, "You really lasted till the end. Good boy. Now, let us see if you can take my load."

After saying that, she turned her back towards me, raising her big black maid skirt. Revealed was her wide butt, covered in her classic white panties. The exposed skin was slightly pale, but somehow seemed clearly healthier than the first time I saw it.

Then her panties were pulled down, releasing her perky buttocks from their confinement and exposing the deep crevice in the middle. I was somehow mesmerized by this familiar view.

Then, that large behind plopped down on my face, naturally placing itself right over my mouth.

"Here you go. Enjoy your Mistress's disgusting shit saved up for a whole day."

*Prruthththt*

Mistress Olivia's brown shit flowed into my mouth, and I gratefully swallowed it down. The taste was disgusting, however that didn't stop me from becoming aroused again. As I gazed at Mistress Olivia's back, which was bent like she was sitting on a toilet, and her ass muscles, which were straining to push the shit into me, my mind blanked.

'Yes, this was what I dreamed of,' I thought, remembering how Mistress Olivia first had been when I met her.

Haggard and tired, clearly feeling inferior to her master. Now, she was shining with youth, as much as a 56-year-old lady could, and her aura of confidence was clearer than ever before.

The pasty shit flowed through me. As they say, you always have room for dessert. Like a new space had opened in my stomach, I swallowed down all Mistress Olivia's shit with ease.

Seconds passed; a minute passed. Then, the flow ended. I even felt a slight sense of sadness.

"Ahhhh, there is a nice feeling of relief in my stomach again," Mistress Olivia sighed in pleasure.

I then cleaned her ass for any residual shit. Then she stood up once again, pulling up her panties.

She turned around and gazed down at me, who was worshiping, gazing back at her.

Her expression changed from her usually dominating self to a satisfied smile. She reached her hand down towards my face and caressed my cheek.

"Thank you, William, I'm the happiest woman alive."

I froze, and Mistress Olivia didn't seem to care for my response, as she then turned around and walked out the room.

That was the last time Mistress Olivia would ever thank me.

As I watched her leave, my mind was only swirling with one clear thought.

My wish had never been to serve all the women in the world, nor to become the slave to women. What I had always wished for couldn't be clearer at this moment. It was to make one important woman the happiest woman alive, no matter what that required.

I smiled, "No, Mistress Olivia, I'm the happiest man alive."

(END)

12