Mediterranean Island Holiday

Story Info
A young couple have an exciting encounter with a stranger.
3.9k words
4.4
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers

The holiday had been amazing. Hot, slow paced, plenty of salty water, plenty of food, plenty of wine. This holiday was everything B and J hoped it would be. A couple in their early thirties, with plenty of travel experience already, they could now focus on truly relaxing and immersing in their location when they went away, rather than madly rushing around to visit every landmark and attraction.

Today they were taking a private boat ride to a small island for a swim and a picnic. Everything was organised by the hotel; the food, the drinks (obviously including the wine), the boat with someone to sail them there, and a secluded beach with an old boatshed set up to relax in for the day.

The sun beat down on them and reflected off the clear, Mediterranean water as they walked towards the boat. Sea, rugged cliffs, and clear blue skies surrounded them. By the time they got to the boat, B's shirt was already off as sweat trickled down his back, leaving him in just a pair of short, dark navy boardshorts, and sunglasses. B had felt increasingly confident in his appearance throughout the holiday. Days spent swimming, walking, hiking, and eating fresh local, food had left him feeling tanned and lean. People (not so much on holiday) were surprisingly comfortable to point out he looked just like the porn star Johnny Sinns. Really it was just the shaved bald head, blue eyes, and stubble that were similar. If people pointed out this similarity when J had had a few drinks and was feeling a bit cheeky, she would occasionally interject that B's cock was also a lookalike to the porn star Johnny Castle's. To be fair to her, it was a much more striking resemblance. At five foot ten, B was a bit of a stockier and shorter build than Mr Sinns, and with hair over his chest and abdomen, there was a bit less of the aerodynamic waxed look.

They approached the boat next to the wharf. Sitting in clear, shallow water was a charming little gozzo yacht. It was around 10 metres `long, painted white and light blue on the sides, with a long warm coloured timber deck with scattered cushions and towels at the front, a single mast with no sail out, and then a shaded seating area at the rear, with the motor loaded on the back. From behind the boat came their skipper to greet them. J knew B loved to point out to her when people look like celebrities (or porn actors), so she almost certainly knew it was coming and gave a little smirk when B whispered to her 'ha! He looks just like Christian Bale in Captain Corelli's Mandolin'. B was definitely right though, thought J. Standing waist deep in the water was this shirtless muscular man, with a similar build to B but he looked to be taller. He had thick dark hair, dark features, and dark olive skin. He smiled and gestured them towards the front of the boat.

B jumped in the water to help J step onto the deck of the boat, then climbed on after her and took their bag towards the back of the boat where the skipper was climbing on. He put his hand towards his chest, smiled and said "Alex". B and J introduced themselves but it was clear Alex spoke very little English. What was also clear, was that Alex shared B's belief about not wearing underwear under swimmers. He wore a pair of white, and as they were now wet, semi transparent football shorts with a small green clover on the corner of them. J knew as she saw the clover that B would recognise it and be able to talk about football with Alex, which he absolutely proceeded to do as they set off. It was amazing how much they called talk about football and Panathinaikos, when B spoke no Greek, and Alex spoke almost no English.

What J also noticed as she slipped off her dress and lay on the deck in the sun, was how see-through Alex's wet shorts were as they clung to a very prominent and partially visible cock. J lay there watching the two men standing shirtless in wet shorts as they chatted. They were standing quite close at the back the boat. J relaxed as she casually stared at the men's packages caressed by thin, wet material. She gazed, and fantasised, hoping that just something would happen. She imagined a small chop in the water might put the men off balance and press their bulges against each other, or that Alex might reach down absentmindedly and expose even more of himself.

J lay there in her bikini, staring through heavy, dark sunglasses and warmed in the sun while sea breeze whipped over her. Fantasies of the two men continued floating through her mind as they talked for a surprisingly long time given neither spoke the same language. Accidental brushes in choppy sea soon turned into imagining spontaneous erections, or if both happened to be naked. B turned after a few minutes and climbed over to the front of the boat to join her in the sun.

"Want some sunscreen?" he asked, settling down next to her, as Alex sat down at the back of the boat steering. "Mhm, yes please" J replied, rolling over onto her front while part of her mind remained on the image of the two men standing exposed on the back of the boat facing each other. B slowly but eagerly started to rub the cream onto J's back. B had always been wildly attracted to J, and it had never wavered for a day. He gladly took every moment such as this to admire and indulge in her body. He loved her hair, her face, her short, beautiful frame. She had long, thick, darker blonde hair, though all this time in the sun on holiday had definitely lightened it in parts. She had light blue eyes, and prominent cheek bones that left her facial expression almost always in a mischievous half smile. He loved her skin, so smooth, and covered sporadically in freckles even when she tanned, that he felt he had started to memorise over the years, like a sailor studying the night sky. He loved her long slender torso, with a slight curve in the lumbar region which further projected her most perfect ass. B had spent many hours massaging, moisturising, admiring, and worshipping J's beautiful ass. It was short, though notably wide and full at the gluteal fold, forming an amazing upside-down heart shape. He loved her legs. For a petite woman J had surprisingly muscular and powerful little legs, with thicker thighs that softened suddenly before reaching her beautiful pussy, which J always shaved when wearing a bikini regularly. Looping around at this point in the tour would lead back up J's elegant, long torso to her small, perky breasts. They suited her so perfectly, so bouncy, and playful, with delicious pink protruding nipples.

B slowly rubbed the cream along J's back, untying the little coral coloured bikini top as he went to ensure no parts were missed. He reached her bikini bottom, a matching coral French cut, pulled slightly further into the crack of her beautiful ass, and skipped past it, moving down to her calves on working his way back up her legs, like he was saving the best bit of a meal for last. J lay there enjoying the feeling of B's strong hands slowly massaging up her thighs as her mind wandered in and out of fantasies of B and Alex at the end of the boat. As B reached the top of J's legs, his hands very deliberately rubbed in between her thighs against the bikini material. First the press of a thumb, then as he caressed the inside of her thigh whilst "rubbing in sunscreen" the exposed side of his index finger rested firmly against J's covered pussy. As J felt B's hand pressing between her legs, she glanced up and saw Alex unabashedly watching. The small amount of eye contact, and the feeling of being watched like this gave J a nervous and excited rush through her chest and stomach.

B worked his hands up to J's ass, and in her frisky mood, she entertained him by projecting her ass a little as his fingers subtly slid under her bikini and along her ass crack from time to time. J then motioned to roll over and planted her hand deliberately in B's lap while doing so, feeling a big, hard cock trapped against seams in the right leg of his shorts. B asked J wanted him to do her front, she replied with a bit of a grin "no, it's fine, but you can watch if you want", to which B responded with a big smile and a nod.

J's top remained untied, and she continued to hold it with one hand as she settled onto her back. "I'm very sure he wont mind" said B, referring to Alex as he nodded towards J's bikini top. J said nothing, thought for a moment, and the delicately placed the bikini top to one side. She lay back and gently glossed sunscreen across her beautiful body while B watched on, soaking in this moment of sea, sun, and his beautiful wife. As J's hands passed her navel and reached the rim of her bikini bottoms the feeling of both B and Alex watching her gave her a frenzied rush of excitement. Her fingertips passed under her bikini and then stopped, as she became unsure what to do and worried she was becoming over excited and misreading the situation completely. She knew B loved showing her off, and her sexuality and interests excited him. He loved when she wore something more revealing, was more affectionate or flirtatious in public, or if they watched porn together how much he enjoyed watching her get turned on and excited by watching others. Still, despite all this, she was unsure and held back. J then laid there relaxed, enjoying the thrill and freedom of being topless. B offered to get her something eat or drink, and they lay together on the front of the boat chatting and enjoying the glorious weather and scenery.

They reached the small, secluded beach. The water was crystal, still, and inviting. Sheer cliffs encapsulated and protected the beach. At the base of the cliffs, meeting the beach were a few shady trees, and an old boatshed at one end. The hotel and boat service had repurposed this shed into something understated but spectacular. The shed had become a semi covered room, exposed on the sides facing the beach and ocean, with a large, low set outdoor bed covered in with linen throw rugs. Around the bed sat a few low chairs with cushions placed on the seats, and a few small tables. At the back in a more sheltered section there was a bench with cupboards, a sink, and a chest underneath. It was clearly set up for the purpose of a small party relaxing, eating, drinking, and enjoying the sea and surroundings in absolute privacy.

Alex was the first off the boat. He set up the anchor and gestured B and J off, while he carried both his and their bags off to the boat shed. B took J's hand as he climbed down into the water and then gently lifted her off the boat to join him. J allowed her body and bare breasts slide along his face and he eased her down into the waist deep water with him. J wrapped her legs around B and gave him a quick kiss before diving into the clear, warm water. They swam around the small area, exploring the edges of the beach and past the cliff. It appeared to be a small, steep, rocky island with potentially a few more secluded beaches, but little else. They made their way back towards the shore slowly, their journey punctuated by chatting, floating, and make out sessions with plenty of grinding and straddling. B was fairly sure J's goal was to see exactly how hard she could make him by the time they reached the water's edge.

Eventually B and J, left the blissful water, B walking slightly behind J so he could admire her gait and wet, glistening figure as they walked to the boatshed. J experienced another rush of excitement as she noticed Alex sitting under a tree less that 10 metres from the boatshed, watching her and B walk over. She could feel both men's gaze as she walked, every step, every bounce and sway, Alex fixed on her front with her wet thighs lightly grazing, and her perky boobs rhythmically bouncing, while from the back her hair flowed and dripped down her back while her ass bounced and teased B. J climbed onto the bed, still in Alex's full view while B followed her. As J turned to suggest a glass of wine she admired B's hard cock, trying to tear its way out of his soaked, navy shorts. She was surprised that B made absolutely no effort to hide his erection, given how close Alex was, though felt a satisfied grin cross her face seeing the effect their time in the water and her little show on the walk had on him.

B rested down on the bed with J, full wine glasses in hand, and some olives and dried fruit plated on a near by table. Hands resting on each other as they finished their wines quickly turned into kissing, caressing thighs, gripping shoulder, and stroking chests. J lay on her back, her right hand placed up on B's shoulder as he leant over her kissing her slow while his hand slowly made its way across her thighs, teasing as he playfully skipped over her bikini bottoms and glided his hands onto her breasts. While B and J lay there kissing and fondling each other Alex walked past en route to the water, very deliberately close to the couple, giving a confident smile and nod as he strode past. The couple continued, and things got more heated, briefly stopping for sips of wine while the other groped and kissed down their body.

J lay on her back, her knees bent and legs apart, with B knelt between them and his torso over the top her as he kissed just below her breasts. Alex again walked closely past the couple as he returned to the shady trees at the back of the beach. J blatantly stared at his large muscular body, and prominent cock, as it swung around in his drenched, white football shorts. "You see something you like?" laughed B, watching J as Alex settled down even closer to the couple than previously. "Mhmm" agreed J, giggling as she stretched down and wrapped her hand around B's rock hard cock while he kissed up towards her neck and gently squeezed on her firm boobs. J started slowly stroking up and down B's cock as he kissed her body and brought his hands down to her thighs. She then started pulling at his shorts, which he quickly removed. J eagerly watched as B's firm cock sprang eagerly out like a diving board. She then sat up and reached for his shaft to keep stroking it before glancing back to see if Alex was still watching the couple.

B, while still kneeling between J's legs guided her down onto her back and started slow kissing and licking past her breasts toward her tummy. As B reached her tummy he asked "Is he still watching?", and J replied "Mmm yes" as she placed her hand on B's head and encouraged him down further. "You like him watching?" B asked as he kissed down below J's navel. "Uhh yeah" J replied in almost a moan, as she again glanced back and saw Alex watching the couple while B kept kissing down further. "You want to see him stroking his big cock while he watches you?" asked B as slowly started to peel down J's bikini, licking and gently sucking on her smooth skin underneath. "Oh fuck... yes" breathed back J, caressing her tits and looking again back at Alex as she felt B's tongue working towards her pussy. "Want him to come over and stroke his big cock for you?" Asked B as he pulled off J's bikini bottom, and went straight back to kissing and teasing her pussy while J wriggled excitedly and spread her legs further. "Mm yes please" purred J as she felt B begin flicking his tongue against her clit. B then sat up and waved and beckoned Alex over and pulled a chair up against the bed before going straight back to pleasuring his horny wife.

Everything felt so fast and unexpected to J. She did not predict B would have called Alex over like that. Even the show they were putting on for Alex at a short distance was very unexpected for her. Her chest pulsed with nerves, excitement and pleasure as she felt B licking her pussy and craned her neck back, watching Alex walk over towards them. As Alex stood up and started to walk, he slipped off his shorts, exposing a long, thick, tanned cock. The sensation of these two men, with their hard cocks out, converging on her, sent J into a thrilling almost frenzied state. She felt her hips make small thrusting motions against B's tongue as he licked her. She watched as Alex walked over with cock in his hand, fondling it, while his eyes remained fixed on her. Alex sat down on the chair set out by B, against the bed, right near J's face. Alex sat confidently, with his tanned legs slightly apart, one hand resting on his thigh, and in the other, resting against a thick dark bush of hair, he held the base of his cock. It was long, tanned, and girthy, projecting out from his hand with a slight banana curve, and head of it resting against his toned abdomen. Alex sat there rubbing his cock slightly quicker, while he watched J moan as she had her pussy eaten out.

J lay there mesmerised by Alex's impressive cock, while waves of pleasure passed over her. "You want to touch that huge cock baby?" asked B as he held J's legs and went back to licking her delicious, wet pussy. "uhhh yeah" quivered J nervously and excitedly, shaking a little as she felt boundaries keep getting pushed further and further. She reached out and grasped Alex's cock, barely even stroking it, but instead just thrilled by feeling how hard it was and the effect she had on him. She continued to grasp Alex's thick cock while he rubbed the head of it, and fantasies and images flashed in and out her mind. Her mind darted from one picture to the next; on her knees between the two men as the both jerked off over her, laying on her back as they both stroked their big cocks along her body, bending over on all fours as both men set up behind her to fuck her. She jerked and gripped tighter on Alex's cock as the imagine of him and B behind her while she bent over on all fours continued. She felt the sensation of them slapping her ass cheeks with their cocks, and then stroking them along her pussy before taking it in turns to fuck her. "I want you to fuck me B" J blurted out between moans rolling over onto all fours, facing Alex as B shifted.

J kept her head low to the bed and projected her ass into the air inviting B to fuck her. B looked down his wife's back towards her head rested on its side while she caressed the base of Alex's cock as he continued to stroke it. J's sensuality, her body with small beads of sweat down her back and ass in the summer heat, and her horny, hypersexual behaviour as she held onto the big cock while asking B to fuck her intoxicated him. B gave another lick of her pussy and then stroked the head of his cock along it, before slowly easing it in. She was so wet, and so turned on, and looked so incredible that the urge to pound her hard and fast came over him, but he resisted, wanting to extend and enjoy this amazing moment. He started slowly, but firmly fucking her. He felt her ass rubbing against him, as her eager hips engaged in the rhythm.

J continued to breathe heavier and heavier, as B's cock penetrated deeper and deeper, with slow, deliberate thrusts. She looked up and saw Alex staring across her back at her thick ass as it bounced against B's strong body with each thrust. She felt B slide one hand off her hip and scoop her ass cheek as he continued to fuck her without breaking stride. She felt B's pinkie finger ease into her ass crack as he cupped her cheek. The feeling of B's hard cock pounding her, Alex's giant cock in her grip, and now B's finger pressing and stroking on the rim of her asshole, squeezed between two full butt cheeks as they continued bounce all started to become too much. By the little random shakes and thrusts of J's hips increasing, B could tell this too, and knew J was close to orgasm.

The sensations of J's moaning, heavy breathing, and increased movement as she rapidly approached orgasm spread over the two men. Alex, unable to contain himself, started stroking his cock faster and firmer, his hand crashing down over and over on J's as she continued to hold the base of his cock. B held a steady pace, while tension and urges built as he felt himself closer to cumming. His finger eased slightly into J's asshole, her cheeks now slightly spread apart while both of B's hands gripped her ass while they fucked.

bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers
12