All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 04'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 6 years agoAuthor
No sex?

Hope you guys don't mind a chapter without sex. Couldn't really fit it into all the sneaking, action, carnage, and mayhem.

But don't worry! The future will have plenty of sex! With more characters too. :3

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
RE: No sex

Well personally i don't mind lack of sex in a story as long as the storyline is good. With you your storyline is great :)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 6 years ago
No sex? Lol

So, fucking a nymphs ass for several more minutes after a full half hour while she's jilled by her siblings isn't sex?

Must be getting old. I thought that was sex, can't keep up with you youngsters and your orgies.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 6 years agoAuthor
@JPZ

Ha, when I said sex, I meant a full-on proper sex scene, designed to arouse the reader, and if willing, serve as masturbation material.

A little exhibitionist anal sex with a nymph for a couple paragraphs is just a little fun! Doesn't last long enough to stir any loins.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkabout 6 years ago
Who cares

Great storyline. There are a million quick fix stories on this site for those that need to spank the monkey. Good stories are always welcome.

MaesackMaesackabout 6 years ago

I hope you continue this story.

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
Wait, what?

Did you just make Andromeda evil? The original "damsel in distress?" You can't do that...can you? Of course if Medusa is a heroine, I guess it's only fair.

Anyway, enjoyed most of this chapter, my only complaint is that the Chimera should have completely demolished Otrera with that charge. Or at least been smart enough to just toss off his pelt when she was stabbing him in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"No Sex" @NovusAnimus

"A little exhibitionist anal sex with a nymph for a couple paragraphs is just a little fun! Doesn't last long enough to stir any loins."

Speak for yourself. That scene more than got me going. Even if it didn't the story is strong enough to stand on its own without the sex scenes so the sex scenes are just the extremely sweet bonus when we do get them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wtf? Why did belle leave otrera alive? Just so you can have an antagonist?

Hope u kill the bitch off in future chapters

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Great story! I read the first couple chapters a few years ago and then somehow lost track of them. I am so glad I stumbled upon them once again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That definitely didn't go as I expected this to!

Woooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2616 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES