All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 15'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCK YA!

For a minute there I thought the gods would get away with it due to Medusa's request.

Let him kick some royal ass!!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story and description of the underworld

But that was a frustrating place to stop and make us wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
Cliffhanger!

Sorry about the cliffhanger. Hopefully next chapter makes up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
whoa

been checking your page twice per day in hope it was already published, wonderful. more than i hoped for!!! can´t wait for the next chapter!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Incredible lol

NA man you have outdone yourself this time! What an incredible chapter of an incredible story! Perfect place to stop also. I’m just blown away with your story telling skills. Thank you so much for writing for us:) Stay safe! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome !!

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 5 years ago
omg !!

I'm In Love With This Story <3 Thank You !

SmutolSmutolover 5 years ago
Not sure

This chapter surprisingly does not work for me. Are the gods too stupid? Little bit too low of a reasoning? Not sure but after all this hype so far little step lower with quality is noticable for me. OR it might be something other that i cant seem to pick on

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
@Smutol

The gods and Moirai don't think the way humans do; they're very much not human. I've tried to drop hints about resonance and color, without pausing the story to do an exposition dump.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Later maybe?

Understood about pausing the story. I just accept what is written in context, but after the story is done an exposition dump might be interesting to read:))

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Remarkable!

Without a doubt the best chapter yet. Your imagination is so broad and detailed. I confess myself jealous. I don’t believe I’ve enjoyed a series on Lit any more than this one. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with us.

P.S. You're going to have a hard time topping this book.

TheAnomaly666TheAnomaly666over 5 years ago
Hoping for more

I was really hoping the curse plotline was just more than this somehow. It just feels so anticlimactic.

I had this running idea that Athena didn't intend to curse Medusa but more gave her the transformation as a way to make sure no other man could take advantage of her and the humans just misinterpreted her all along. I mean why else would she not be stuck in her "monstrous" gorgon state, right? I was also thinking maybe there was more to her getting Patrius to kill Medusa so I didn't mention it before when that happened but it seemed that after all the buildup that it was over some feeling of self some kind of self entitlement for being a god and jealousy? It just feels so mundane and human a reason for beings who are supposedly so different even if they were hinted to be fickle.

All that said. NA knows I love the series and eagerly await more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't you dare fucking blue ball us....

Those motherfuckers need to die. Pull the goddamn trigger. Raping , murdering , carrying out genocides - enough with the "the world needs them" trash. Unleash your inner kratos and start slaughtering the immortals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Patienten waiting

Just wow. Very exiting and you have a great style! Checking your Page 5 times per day for the next part:)

Love your story, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epic

Great story

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

God I hate the greek gods, they're all a real bunch of cunts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES