All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 17'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had fun reading the whole series.

Awesome.

Fantastic.

Thanks for making this awesome journey possible.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 5 years ago
Very nice

So this was the epilogue, hm? Good way to end on a high note. Would like to come back to Medusa and friends later, to see how they're getting along in the future. A year later, perhaps? Ten years? Hundred? Was looking forward to seeing how Medusa would react to the townsfolk building a statue in her honor, something quite different from the statues back on her island. Chimera and Otrera too, as I imagine they are not used to the idea of being honored in such a way.

Anyways, it's been nice following along with Medusa and Darian on their epic journey. Very well done.

ngfaekkongfaekkoalmost 5 years ago
Read the entire story

and wow, holy shit. Your writing is brilliant, and how you use greek mythology is wonderful, although the mask was... a bit much, and the gods seemed kind of out of character? It was still wonderfully written. I truly enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ngfaekko

Glad you enjoyed it!

The gods are very different than the mythology, which is a part of the basis of the story. The public view of the gods versus the reality of the gods are quite different, in my take. The public view you're familiar with from real mythology, the reality in this story shows they're actually alien-like entities sucking on the energy our souls give off as we go through a life and death cycle. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

Please write a sequel! Even publish it! I would buy!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 4 years agoAuthor
@anon

Maybe someday I'll publish, and maybe someday I'll write a sequel, but for now I'm focusing my Patreon, and I got another series lined up to write after My Little Ventrue.

Glad you liked the story, though! Reading comments like this makes me happy to write.

Echo55Echo55almost 3 years ago

Absolutely EPIC. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

What a story! I am impressed with this story. I have been reading stories on this website for a while, but this is way up there. You did a great job with the characters and their interaction. I kept reading just to see what you would come up with next. 7 stars for the chapters. Thanks for your time and your Imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most amazing story I've ever read. Thank you so much for having the vision to write and share this with us...Mike

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

A great story. I am so happy I stumbled across it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. Reminds me of monster girl quest for a reason. Hope you make a sequel!

And there is a similar story on ao3 called slukas story saga' on the monster girl quest session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES