All Comments on 'Medusa Pt. 04'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ian56Ian56over 4 years agoAuthor
From the Author -

Not much interest in this story so I thought I'd have some fun with it for those who liked my "Blind Girl in the Rain/Snow" series which made it more enjoyable to write. Sad it didn't really work as I thought it contained some of my best writing. Don't think romance or love stories really go with adult xxx story sites so I've joined wattapad and will post these types of stories there from now on - including updated versions of Blind Girl series and Dreamers..

acupacupover 4 years ago
Not true

The story was GREAT... the ending not so much. Too much was put in the epilogue and not part of extending the story. The blind girl story is a good example, it carried through to the end. This one seemed to 'finish' about three quarters of the way through the story should have been, then chopped off and became the epilogue.

Only other thing I could see is to take the epilogue and make it a second chapter. That could actually be a nice finish to it.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Thank you for finishing

I think love stories and romances can do very well on this site. In this story in particular the main character came across as very unlikable to me in the first chapters. That is probably the reason this story didn't do as well your other stories. Please don't let that get you discouraged. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

There are those of us who truly enjoy a good romance tale. Please keep posting you are an excellent writer. The Blind Girl series was one of the best I have read here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan56@Ian56
It's a windy day today as I take a walk somewhere nice..

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Medusa Pt. 03 Previous Part
Medusa Series Info