Meera Thirsts for Aman and Friends

Story Info
Meera lets down her guard and explores the college boys.
5.6k words
4.54
18.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusually hot afternoon. I struggled to pay attention in the class. My mind was occupied with a terrible itch under my breasts. I tried to scratch with the back of my pen but it was hard to go unnoticed. I could not wait to go home and get rid of the sweaty bra. 

Unable to focus, I glanced around to check out my fellow classmates. I was in the 3rd year of my engineering college and only one of 3 girls in a class full of boys. As a hobby, I liked to notice the subtle changes in the boys as they were growing up to become men. Varun, who used to be a lanky fellow in the first year, had grown thick muscles and his shirt was barely fitting him. Rohan, a clean shaven nerd who never looked up while walking, had started keeping a beard and gave hard stares to everyone. Then there was Siddharth, who had a stammer when he talked to the girls, but now, had already dated 3 different girls from the college, including a senior. 

As if the heat in the air was not enough, I felt a warmth creeping up between my legs. It was ovulation time and I felt very aroused. Thankfully, the class ended and I started my walk back home. While most of the kids lived in hostels and PGs, I was the rare lucky one who had a full house to myself. This was my ancestral house and it was on me to maintain it well. 

On my way, my eyes fell on the banana stalls by the road. There were all kinds and sizes of bananas, little yellow ones to the giant red ones. I smiled at the thought of how I had lost my virginity to this humble fruit. Mr. Banana also gave me my first orgasm. I picked up some long ones, the hard firm ones and checked the girth in my hand. "These are a little raw, can I give you some ripe ones?" the seller asked.

I smiled, "no, that's fine, I'll take these, the ripe ones create a lot of mess." The seller looked quite confused at my answer.

"Hey Meera, wait up." I turned to find Aman running towards me. "Can you help me with the assignment, I can't understand a thing in this. I will do it on my own, you can just guide a little."

Usually, I would have said no but as I was growing up, I was slowly realizing the importance of having some social credibility. It is not like I have a lot of interaction with anyone in the college so I should not pass on such opportunities.

"Sure, tomorrow in the library?" I said at last.

He seemed disappointed, "can I come home now? I need to give this early morning tomorrow and I have done nothing. Please Meera, it won't take time." 

Before I could respond, my mind started a conversation with itself, "we have other plans for the evening Meera." The bag of bananas was bumping against my thighs and it seems, the rest of my body spread the news like Chinese whispers. I pressed my legs to calm down mini Meera. 

Dealing with the itchy bra and a wet underwear, I could not process what Aman said. "Meera, so, can I come home now?"

I stared at him and tried to make up my mind, "fine, lets go."

We started walking towards my home. Our hands brushed occasionally and I tried to avoid his eyes. I was still trying to read what he is trying to do here. I tried to reason with myself, may be he really just needs some help with the assignment.

"Short hair looks good on you," Aman tried to flirt.

"Thanks," I think I blushed a little. He had a charm about him which I found hard to resist. He had bright big eyes and a charming smile.

"Aren't you dating that girl from Chemical engineering?" I asked.

"Ah, you know about her. We broke up last month. It wasn't working out." He answered casually and without a hint of disappointment.

As the road turned and we approached my house, I suddenly felt very conscious. I was stinking and I did not want to sit close to Aman in this state. We entered the house and I showed him around. It was a small house with a spacious living area and two rooms upstairs.

"We can sit in my room but give me 10 mins. I need to freshen up. Can you wait here? I won't be long," I rushed up to my bedroom.

Once in, I quickly took off all my clothes. Oh what a relief! I jumped into the cold shower and let the water run freely all over my body. I have an average body type. Not too tall, not too short. Not too fat, not too thin. Same went for my breasts. The only part of my body which could give competition to the hottest girls out there, is my ass. I have, I believe, one of the most perfectly rounded and beautiful buttocks. I enjoy squeezing them and looking at them in the mirror. On the pretext of soaping, my hands started exploring my body. My nipples were erect and my pussy was leaking sticky juices which I felt between my fingers.

I had an overdue masturbation session planned, but that would have to wait. I forced myself to stop and leave the bathroom. Aman was waiting. "Let's finish this soon and get back to the banana." Mini Meera was not happy with me. 

After such a relaxing bath, there was no way I would be wearing a bra. My breasts are firm and I can easily go without a bra. To make matters more interesting for myself, I decided to wear the nude colored underwear. I wore a long T-shirt which reached just above my knees. Why should I be uncomfortable in my own house? 

"You can come up," I came out of my room and called Aman. He looked up and, for a second, I felt he could see all the way up my shirt. I quickly put a hand at the front to cover myself. I was still getting used to the idea of having a boy in the house. Usually the only visitors I get is my old help, Laxmi. As he climbed up the stairs, I wondered if it was a mistake. I could not be trusted in this state. with just a thin cotton t-shirt protecting my eager naked body from a boy of my class.

You see, I have an exhibitionist streak. The kick I get out of accidentally exposing myself to strangers is something I regret as well as desire in equal measure. I warned myself, "I can't do it here with Aman. He is not a stranger."

I created a scenario in my mind about the consequences of Aman telling his friends about me. I would become the slut of the college, "Meera likes to show." I would get all kinds of creepy messages. My life would become hell. I very much intended to maintain my image of the studious, introvert girl. One who is nice and helpful and does not have any sexual feelings whatsoever. The truth could not be further from this but It helped me stay under the radar.

There is only one chair and a table in the room. "We can sit on the bed, I don't mind," Aman kept his bag and got comfortable on the bed. I got out my books and sat across from him. As I climbed the bed, I struggled to keep my long T-Shirt from climbing all the way up to my waist. I pulled it from one edge to be decent. Aman looked at this from the corner of his eyes. Even with my pulling and stretching, it was not easy to sit cross legged in this kind of a dress. I should have moved to the chair. But then I was in a slippery mood that day. 

"Let's start with the easy questions first," I had not been in such close proximity to Aman before. I could see that he was not a shabby guy. He had very nice hair, better than mine. strong jawline and muscular in the right places. I have always seen him with his friends, Siddharth, Varun and Rohan, hanging out in the cafeteria but never noticed him until now. I thought he was the least good looking of that bunch, but I was wrong. Maybe, being in their company never made him stand out.  

As we went through the questions, it started to rain and the air became cooler. It was a much needed break from the unforgiving heat of Kerala. When we started we both were sitting with our backs straight and determined to get through this in the next hour. However, we had underestimated how boring math's could be. Aman kept sliding on the bed till he was almost lying down while I sat there with my back hunched. It took me a while to realize that he was almost at the same level as my legs and with just a little shift of my T-Shirt, he would be able to see everything. 

I straightened my back a little and this in turn pulled the T-Shirt slightly over my knees. I noticed Aman from the corner of my eyes as he lifted his head from the math notebook to ogle at my legs. From his angle, he would have been able to see all the way, almost to the edge of my panties.

As I went back to my original position, I did not bother to fix my T-Shirt.  Suddenly, Aman stopped writing and looked up. He wanted to ask me something, "for 3 years we have been sharing a bench in the class, yet I know very little about you, mystery girl." 

"Haha, what do you want to know, I am an open book," I was taken aback with this sudden inquiry.

"How about this, I ask you a question and you need to answer it honestly. There is one condition, I can ask you anything and you must answer," Aman was trying to spice things up. I had no intention of letting him stay any longer but this game intrigued me. I have never shared anything about myself to anyone.

"What's in it for me?" I asked. 

"You can ask me a question too," he smiled. I tried to guess what he was trying to do. Is this one of his ragging games, the ones he plays with the freshers?

"I am not interested Aman, let's just finish this and you go back to your hostel. It is getting late and it might rain," I said dismissively.

"Just what I expected, Ms. Predictable." He sat up and continued to finish the assignment. We were almost on the last page. 

"You have to do a dare," I cleared my throat and spoke after a brief moment. "For every question that I answer, you need to do a dare and I can ask you to do it anytime." I had no idea what I would ask him to do at the moment but it seemed to be a fair exchange. It would be our truth or dare without the bottle. Aman smiled.

"Alright, I'm in." There was a renewed excitement in the air.

It was getting dark outside. The rumbling of the dark clouds was getting louder. "Ok, so Meera, Scholar, Topper Meera. Have you ever.. Um, have you ever masturbated in college?" Aman asked the first question. I knew he had something dirty on his mind but I did not expect this.

"hahaha wow, I don't know what I have agreed for here," I acted shy but the truth is, this game was already turning me on. It gave me an opportunity to finally reveal my crazy slutty side to someone.

"Common, it is a simple question, remember, whatever you say tonight will not leave this room. I promise," Aman seemed genuine and I believed him.

"Yes I have, I have masturbated in college," I smiled at him.

"Where? in the bathroom?" He tried to imagine it.

"No, the bathrooms are too stinky," I pretended to feel embarrassed answering him, "Ugh ok, I did it in the chemistry lab once, in the library and yeah, in the classroom." I think there were more but I told him my favorites'.

"I never knew you were so horny Meera! classroom!" Aman was all ears.

Mini Meera was getting very warm and moist. I had never revealed this to anyone before. It had started to rain and like always, the power started fluctuating. The assignment was forgotten and the book was half closed in the corner. Aman sat wide eyed in front of me hoping to hear more of my "wild side."  

"Yes, not during a live class obviously. Sometimes when it is empty during the afternoon, and I am feeling horny, I just do it." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. This was my deep dark secret.

"Weren't you scared of getting caught, has anyone ever entered the classroom while you were, busy," Aman followed up excitedly.

"There have, Siddharth walked in once but I don't think he even noticed me. I had my one hand still in my pants and I covered it with my bag," The truth is, I saw him coming in and I did not stop. I was going mad with my hormones that day.

"Now my turn to give you a dare?" I jumped in to stop this cross questioning. Aman nodded.

"How about you do some crunches, yes, do 50 crunches and if you are not able to, you can't ask the next question." Aman did not hesitate for a second. He got down on the floor, pushed his feet under the bed and started lifting his upper body to press against his knees. I sat on the edge of the bed watching him and giving him a count. 

He went through the first 25 with ease, but then he struggled with it. I felt like doing something to help him. I slid a little over the edge of the bed and this lifted my T-Shirt. Now, every time he came up, he got a clear view of my legs all the way up to my panties. The smell of the moistness creeping out of mini Meera was filling the room. It would have definitely reached Aman. I could not believe what I was doing but it was too late to think. I could tell from his curious expression, he was trying to check if I was completely naked or if I was wearing something underneath. I let him guess. 

Aman was sweating and tired after the last crunch. He remained flat on the floor while I sat on the bed. He continued his questions from this position. 

"These questions are going to be too expensive for me, I can see," he laughed.

"Well, did you think I would tell you things just like that?" I winked.

"Have you masturbated imagining anyone from the class? if yes? then tell me who it was and what was your fantasy?" He was trying to act smart.

"No you can't club questions like this, this is cheating." I confronted him.

"Ok, fine just tell me who do you fantasize about?" Just then there was a loud thunder. The rain had gained speed and it was lashing hard on the windows. 

"Oh shit, the clothes are still hanging. I need to get them out. Can you help!" I jumped to open the balcony and started pulling out the clothes one by one. The rain had increased so much that I got half drenched and barely managed to save the clothes.

Aman helped too and we were done in no time. "So yellow is your favorite color?" I looked at him confused. He was holding my underwear's to show me. Yes they were all yellow. I grabbed them from his hands, embarrassed.

Another loud thunder and a crackling sound echoed through the room. It must be the transformer because just then the power went away. With this kind of weather, there was no hope of any light till the next day. We were suddenly engulfed in complete darkness. "Ugh, I am so wet." I tried to find a towel.

"Ooohh, Meera!." Aman laughed about it.

"Shut up man," I pretended to act shy about his dirty joke but in reality, I was quite wet down there too.

I could not see anything and grabbed him for support. I felt his muscular arms through his shirt and wondered why I never noticed him properly in the class, "I will go shut the windows in the house." Using the torch on my phone I went around the house, still completely drenched. So much for my plans of making mini Meera happy.

Soon, I realized that what I was carrying in my hands was not my but Aman's phone. I must have accidentally switched it in the darkness.

I was surprised that the phone was not locked and I was able to start the torch. It seems, Mr. Charming does not have a passcode on his phone. He really trusts the world a lot. I took this opportunity to go through it. First the gallery. It had photos of him doing adventure activities in Goa. He and the rest of the gang, Siddharth, Varun, Rohan and Aman were partying and having fun on the beach. All the boys looked amazing shirtless and I drooled at Varun's perfect physique. However, I was more shocked to see Aman. He had a nice tanned skin color and was almost hairless.

I kept swiping through the photos and walking around the house shutting the windows. Next, I opened WhatsApp. He was part of many college and family groups. I was not interested in his personal life but I sure as hell was interested in his college life.

I found the group with the rest of the gang and started going through the messages. Siddharth had written, "Aman bro was seen walking home with Meera," Varun had replied, "Finally, someone has volunteered to breed the bookworm," Rohan replied, "have fun bro, her ass is smacking hot, save some for us". "Haha, I hope I at least get to see her smacking hot ass, you know how uptight she is," Aman had replied.

I always believed no one noticed me in the class like that. I am being discussed in their group chat. I was smiling from ear to ear. I quickly shut the chat window and went back to the room. "What took you so long? Have you seen my phone anywhere?" Aman asked.

"Why, are you scared? I've kidnapped you Aman Verma. You can never go home now," I said in a fake scary voice.

"Very funny. But seriously. I need to inform the warden that I might be late." We searched for his phone and I pretended to find it under the pillow. I handed it to him and he quickly checked all his messages. The rain continued to batter against the window. The room was still swallowed in darkness where the only light coming was from Aman's phone. My T-Shirt and underwear were still wet from when I had gone to the balcony. I needed to change.

Suddenly the light from his phone went away. "Ugh, my battery has died," Aman looked hassled, "Do you have any candles Meera?" I did but I lied and said I did not. I had something else in mind. Mini Meera was hatching a plan and I was going along.

As we sat in complete darkness I started feeling the moistness grow between my legs. I could not see him and he could not see me. I reached down and slid my panties off. I tried to be quiet about it. I did not want Aman to know what I was doing. I slid the already wet panties off my legs and hid them under the bed. I began exploring my moist opening with my fingers.

I am usually too hairy down there, but not today. After my recent visit to my local parlor, there was not one hair to be seen on my body except my head and face. 

You see, I had become good friends with the parlor lady, Kajal. She was almost 10 years older than me and ran the parlor out of her home. She offered many different types of waxing services, arms and legs, French, bikini and Brazilian.

"Has anyone ever come for a bikini or Brazilian wax Kajal?" I asked out of curiosity.

"This one girl came in for a bikini wax once, but never a Brazilian, do you know what the difference is?" Kajal asked me. I did not. She moved her hands on my body to explain what all is covered in the different wax types.

"And with the Brazilian wax, you remove everything," Kajal said with a shy smile.

"Everything," I asked surprised.

"Yes, everything," Kajal moved her hands on my crotch to explain. "Do you want one? Boys love it," she suggested while trying to hide a blush.

"No thanks Kajal, I am good," I replied a little embarrassed.

"I will give you a discount, It won't hurt a bit and it feels very nice afterwards. Trust me, I have done it to myself too," Kajal was persistent. I was tired of her trying to sell me something extra every time. This time I decided to test her a little. 

"Show me," I looked down at her crotch. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans.

"You naughty girl," Kajal started laughing.

"If I allow you to do it, you will be looking at mine, so I will only agree to do it if I get to see yours," I expected her to give up and let me go. But instead, she went to the door and locked it from inside. While I lay on the chair with my head facing her belly, she began unbuttoning her jeans. She pulled them down, along with her underwear in one swift motion. Her vagina was smooth and clean. I had never seen a more clean view of the vagina, not even mine. 

"Happy?" Kajal asked.

"You have a beautiful one, your husband is very lucky," I was genuinely impressed, I had no idea that Kajal was so hot under her baggy clothes. While she had dropped her pants to show me her smooth cooch, I also got a peak at her beautiful round ass in the mirror behind.

"So do you want it?" Kajal tried one last time.

"Ok, fine Kajal, do your Brazilian wax," I gave up and took off my shorts. I covered my thick pubs with one hand. "It is a jungle down there, We have a lot of work to do. Can't believe I gave you a discount," Kajal teased. The process lasted for what seemed like eternity. Eventually, I had to also take off my top as she did my underarms.

12