Meera Thirsts for Aman and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe how comfortable I was being naked in front of Kajal, in her small home parlor. I shut my eyes as wax strip after wax strip were pasted and pulled from every inch of my body. Kajal was a professional and it was never painful when she did it but when she approached Mini, I was a bit scared. "Don't worry Meera, I won't hurt her," she held my hand and assured me. Once done, I opened my eyes and saw Kajal just staring at me. I suddenly felt very conscious and she handed me a towel.

While leaving she thanked me for allowing her to do the Brazilian wax on me and insisted that I do it again next time too. "Meera, do you know you have a very sexy body and it deserves to be groomed," Kajal had no filters, I put my head down and I walked away. 

"I guess we can't do anything until the light comes back," Aman tried to small talk.

"It won't come back until tomorrow, it seems like the transformer has blown," I made myself comfortable on one corner of the bed and Aman took the other.

"Should we continue with the game? I was having fun," Aman asked.

"Yes, why not. I was having fun too," I replied with one hand busy exploring myself. It was the perfect set up. There was no way Aman could see me, no source of light anywhere. Yet, I could be completely naked and make myself cum, if I remained quiet about it, he would never know a thing. 

"No, stop it Meera," I tried to convince myself. This was going too far. My mind was getting numb with the excitement of it. I pushed my fingers deep inside as if to shut up mini Meera but they had the opposite effect. 

"So, who do you fantasize about, when you masturbate?" Aman repeated the question. I took some time gather myself and answer.

"Ok, so I imagine, Varun, sometimes, Siddharth and also Rohan," I wish I could see his expressions as I mentioned the names of all his close friends.

"Wow, I can't believe this. So all my friends except me huh?" Aman was jealous.

"I never saw you that way, maybe I will now," I laughed. 

"Do you imagine that they are making love to you?" He continued.

"Haha making love?, no Aman, I imagine them fucking me, I imagine them pushing their hard thick dicks inside me and making me scream, I imagine them going down on me or me going down on them, all kinds of things," I was out of control.

"Oh shit. you are one horny girl Meera. Do you imagine them all together, like a gangbang?" Aman sounded astonished. I could hear a clear gulping sound. I was too much for him.

"Yes, that too and sometimes just one on one, depending on my level of horniness," I am sure by now, Aman would be getting hard. Saying all this had made me very hot. I could not sit in my T-Shirt any longer.

Without giving it a second thought, I took it off and threw it under the bed with the panties. I now sat across from Aman, just a few feet away, completely naked and my pussy dripping wet, telling him my crazy fantasies with his friends. I had not imagined this day would turn out this way. 

"But please remember, nothing of what I say or what you do in this room should go out, I know they are your friends but you must keep completely quiet, promise?"

I said sternly.

"I promise, now what should I do, Squats or Push-ups?" He thought he would get away that easily.

"Remove your clothes and hand them to me," I asked like I had already thought about it but in reality, it just came out of my mouth randomly. Aman was silent.

"Hello, Aman, are you still there?" In response, I got his T-shirt flung at me. "Alright, good boy," I laughed.

"You are such a naughty girl Meera, I could never imagine in a hundred years," Aman sounded almost excited with this task.

"Well, you don't know me one bit Aman, I meant all your clothes by the way," I was firm in my ask.

"What do you intend to do with me," he spoke as he flung his jeans in my direction. I collected it and threw it all under the bed along with my T-Shirt.

"I am just taking care of you, aren't you feeling a little hot?" I replied.

Next, I got his underwear flung almost at my face. I checked and there was a spot of pre cum on it. "There, I am all naked now," Aman leaned back on his side of the back and stretched his legs, they touched mine. I felt like electric current were running through my body. The best part about this was, Aman still thought that I was fully clothed.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Now I am, your story made me so hard it was getting difficult sitting in those underwear," he replied. I could not see anything but I tried to imagine him sitting naked across from me with his hard dick just inches away from my feet. I was getting goosebumps and the cool air was making my nipples hard.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Ah, Ms. Meera wants to ask the questions now, so do I get to give her a dare later?" Aman tried to reverse the game.

"Fine, don't answer. I was just curious, I can live without knowing," I decided to act cool about it.

"Everyday Meera, I masturbate almost everyday sometimes twice a day, I can't sleep if I don't," he answered casually. I had seen guys masturbate in porn, they can get really aggressive with their dicks. I wondered if Aman was the same.

"That's good, I hope you don't break it," we both laughed.

I got up to get the water from the table, I knew exactly where the bottle is kept and my hands reached for it without missing. However, I had not anticipated Aman's hand to be in the way. As I leaned forward his hands brushed against my boobs. He was not expecting it and he retracted his hands. I went back to my position on the bed. "Meera, can I ask you something?" Aman sounded serious.

"That's what you have been doing all night," he had found out that I am not wearing anything either.

"Are you, are you naked?" he asked excitedly.

"Haha, I don't know," I acted shy but it was quite pointless by now. He got up from his place and tried to come near to me, to touch and find out for himself. I raised my leg and pushed him back to his place.

"No, we are not having sex tonight, Not so you can brag to your friends," even though I longed for it.

"You make me so hard Meera, you have no idea, even in the class, sometimes when you bend to pick up your bag and I get to see your cleavage or your curvy ass, I go crazy," Aman had become out of control with his dirty talk. I always knew he was checking me out but then, who wasn't. I was only 1 of 3 girls in a class full of boys.

I was finding it difficult to control myself. Mini Meera was leaking and there was a wet spot on the bedsheet now. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it. I got up again and reached for the bag of bananas.

"Aman," It was my turn to do some dirty talk now. "Have you masturbated for today?" I asked.

"No, not yet," Aman answered sincerely.

"How about you do it now," I stuttered while saying this but he understood nevertheless.

"I have masturbated many times imagining you Meera, I can't believe I would be doing it in front of you." I heard him moan a little as he put some saliva on his dick and moved his hand on his swollen head. I still could see nothing but it was all happening right in front of me.

I felt like grabbing it and doing it for him. Mini Meera was hungry for a dick but I decided it is not time yet. I instead fed her some banana. I did not need any lubrication, with a slight push and the right angle, it went all the way in. I gasped as I did not expect the banana to be so thick.

"Meera, are you masturbating too?" Aman knew what was happening.

"Yes I am, I am imagining you and your thick hard dick Aman," I was not lying. I was on the edge. It had been a long day and a long time waiting for this moment. My hand moved with some urgency, in and out, a little up and a little down. I used my other hand to rub my clit. Our feet still touching and getting stiffer by the second. I could hear his grunts with every stroke. The slimy sound of his foreskin rubbing between his palm and his swollen head.

"Oh fuck, I think I am going to cum," Aman whispered.

"I am too," my voice barely escaping my mouth. My hands were working very hard and I knew I am about to burst any moment now.

"Aahhh," Aman came with a blast. I think a few drops fell on me too.

This really triggered me and I could not hold it any longer. My orgasm had been building up all evening and it came crashing down on me.

"Ayyyyyiiii," I shivered uncontrollably. The banana was still inside me as I sank into the bed.

My house was on a quiet road with very little traffic in the day and almost no cars in the night. But that night the universe decided to be a little naughty with us horny things. That night, a car passed by and with my balcony facing the road, the light suddenly filled the room. The blanket of darkness was lifted and for a brief moment, I could see Aman.

He looked spent, naked, beautiful. His dick was still half erect and glistening in cum. He lifted his head to take a good look at me. I was covered in sweat, I removed the banana and threw it to the ground. I opened my legs to let him have a good view. And just like that, the car turned and went away and there was darkness again.

To be continued.

12