Meesha's Firsts Ch. 05

Story Info
The women move in together, Meesha has her first ever date.
11.7k words
4.74
3.7k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving in Together

The holiday & Christmas break was upon us before we knew it, and finals were soon just a memory. Of course, me being ever-compulsive about grades had me looking in the mailbox daily, waiting on pins & needles. Finally the slip came, and it turned out I'd scored exactly average in my GPA range: really good, in other words. No hassles from the 'rents!

Andrea and Shiela were delighted, and we were soon at the Frontier Bar and Grill planning the next semester. The first thing on the agenda, given our most recent sexual escapades, involved getting me out from under my parents' roof and into something more reasonable, like a three-bedroom apartment or a house, preferably within a safe walking distance of the campus.

I dropped this on my parents one night at dinner, that we were looking, and was met with a stony silence. "Well?" I asked.

My dad cleared his throat, and my mom finally spoke. "How do you plan to afford it, dear?"

"What? Seriously? Have you seen my grades lately? I see another scholarship in my future, Mother. Besides, I'm 22! I'm thinking it's about time to get a place of my own."

"On your own?" my dad asked.

"No, with Shiela and Andrea."

"Have we met them?"

"Yes, early last year. I'll bring them by again," I offered. What, you now have to approve my friends, too? I thought acidly, but I held my tongue. Barely. This was really getting out of hand. What was going to happen when I decided to get married?

* * *

I reported this back to Andrea the next day.

"Good. Fucking. Grief. Let's go house shopping anyway," she said. "And you go ahead and apply for that scholarship. Or whatever other financial aid you can find. This is bullshit. You're not a teenager anymore."

Shiela said much the same thing. All three of us - especially me - were of a similar mind that I had to move out.

* * *

Amazingly, we found a cute little bungalow (actually I guess I can't call it that, since it would make you think of the tropics, and we were definitely not in the tropics, but squarely in the Snow Belt), with three bedrooms, a comfortable living room, and a workable kitchen. It wasn't furnished, but the local Goodwill store supplied all we needed.

We spent the rest of the break moving in, and after the first day of classes, dined on home-made spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and some of the best wine I'd ever tasted. Yes, it was going to be a good semester!

* * *

Besides the class load, although I was only carrying 15 hours this time, my focus was on finding a good boyfriend and getting laid for the first time ever. Perhaps it was a long shot, but Shiela and Andrea encouraged me I could do it! And of course, or at least that's what I imagined, that was the biggest thing the 'rents were afraid I was gonna do... On the other hand, they'd never know!

My second of four Psych classes started, with the same guy in the back row. After the conversation with Shiela back in the fall, I was a little self-conscious. Was he really ogling me (creepy), or was he just "enjoying the show" I was putting on? He was certainly "easy on the eyes," I'll tell you that much. He'd been on and off my mind over the weeks and months, but here it was school time again, and I was curious. But how to get his attention, without coming across as a total slut? That's if I was even reading him right, which I think I was. So if one and one makes two, or two singles make a couple, who was going to make the first move? And how?

We were still in the depths of winter, and since I was walking to class, I frequently bundled up in a formless hooded parka and gloves. And boots. I'd bought a pair very similar to the pair that Andrea had loaned me in early fall for our Haus Brau trip. Mostly I wore them with my jeans over them, but sometimes I tucked my jeans inside. It made me think of my experience at the Haus Brau. Besides that, when I tucked the legs of my jeans into my boots, it was a lot warmer. Or maybe I was just hotter for the experience. My gloves were my favorite piece of the outfit. They were fine black leather, soft and perfectly fitted, coming about half way up my forearms. The thing I love about gloves is the way they hold and caress each finger, and the way you can feel the stretch of the leather against the palm of your hand when you open your hand and spread your fingers, and then the stretch over the back of your hand, as you curl your fingers into a fist.

My dear anonymous friend was still in the back row, and I was in the same seat as in the fall, closer to the front of the lecture hall. I caught him once or twice licking his lips, but maybe it was because he was cold and had chapped lips. Or maybe it was a subtle sign that said he was interested in me, thinking about me, my body, what it might be like to enjoy it. I often thought of how Shiela had described me as, "Eminently fuckable." I imagined this guy shared her thought and felt the same.

Regardless, I didn't change my routine: come into the lecture hall, take a seat near the front, take off my parka and gloves, and lean back and stretch. Mr Leather Bomber Jacket was usually there, and I imagined anyway, taking in the whole show. As I said before, definitely "easy on the eyes." There was something about this guy's attention, focused on me, that had me really turned on. I imagined he was undressing me with his eyes. Did he sit in the back of the room, getting hard under his desk, imagining the same things I was?

Many nights I'd go back to our house (out from under my 'rents, yes!) and masturbate myself to exhaustion. Mr. Cox didn't care, but it was getting a little old. I couldn't get Andrea's words, "hot and slippery," out of my mind. I could scarcely wait for the real thing!

It happened that for a few days late in January I got sick and couldn't make it to any of my classes. I knew I was going to have a lot to catch up on, and I hoped I could do it. Then it occurred to me that this might be a very good excuse to meet my anonymous friend in the back row and ask to borrow his notes for the two days I'd missed class. Perfect arrangement, or what? You'll see!

A Study Date Gone Bad

My first day back in classes was a Wednesday. I knew what I had planned, but to say I was nervous would be an understatement. On the one hand, I knew I had a lot of catching up to do, but on the other, I wanted to know a whole lot more about him!

I was so nervous I nearly had to hold my hands together to keep them from shaking. After class I grabbed my gloves and books, and practically ran up the stairs before he could get away. "Hey," I started, "would it be OK if I borrowed your notes from Wednesday and Friday last week?"

"Um, sure," he answered, a small smile growing.

I don't know who was more nervous, him or me.

"Thanks!" I said, as he got out his notebook.

"The professor announced Monday that there's a quiz coming up next week, Friday. Thought you should know," he said.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm Meesha, by the way."

"Hi Meesha. I'm Frank." He extended his hand, which I took. Was he trembling as well?

"Hi Frank. Say, if it doesn't sound too forward, could I get your phone number so I can get this back to you as soon as I can?" I smiled at him and tried to make flirty eyes, in the hope he'd pick up on the sub-text.

"Sure," he said, and gave it to me.

"Thanks! You're a big help."

"You're very welcome, Meesha. Best of luck with my notes. Hope to hear from you soon!"

Yeah, you don't know the half of it! I thought. I could hardly wait to call him!

He went out the door on his way to his next class. I set down my backpack and stuffed everything into it, then pulled on my gloves. Then, with my mind still adrift with thoughts of Frank an idea hit me: what would it feel like to give a handjob in these? I headed out of the lecture hall.

* * *

I texted Shiela and Andrea as soon as I could. "Got his name and phone number!"

"Well done!" Andrea responded.

An instant later I got one from Shiela. "Way to go, girlfriend!"

I shivered suddenly, and it wasn't due to the cold weather. I could hardly wait for our next meeting!

* * *

I had a lot of study and homework to catch up on, and I tried like mad to keep my mind on my studies. My parents had told me that I could stay in the new house only if I could keep my grades up. Honestly, I had to wonder what in the world what they were so worked up about. I mean, with a full-ride scholarship, and me at 22 and carrying a 3.8 GPA, did they really have any business hassling me about this?

Anyway, and obviously, psychology was the first topic I dove into. Frank had nice, neat handwriting, and took clear notes. It was hard to study staring down at the crisp little letters, and my mind kept drifting to Frank's other qualities. I won't bore you with the list of classes I had to make up, but even with only 15 hours this time, it was a lot of tedious work to cover all those classes.

It was Sunday evening by the time I was caught up with everything, and I figured I'd be able to return Frank's notes to him that Monday morning. For some reason, he wasn't in class that morning.

After class, and with trembling fingers, I punched in his number.

"Hello? This is Frank."

"Hi Frank. Meesha. Thanks for the notes; you were a big help." That was true enough. "When can I get them back to you?"

"This evening would be great," he answered. "And... could I borrow yours? Missed this morning. Where can I meet you?"

Between my legs would be good, I thought, grinning to myself. "Across Fifth at the Frontier Bar and Grill?"

The Frontier Bar and Grill, while not what I would call a "dive," was a popular hang-out for students. They served alcohol as asked, but mostly short-order food and coffee. In short, it was a good place for students to gather. I don't know that it made for such a good study place, but that was me.

"Sounds good. Say around seven?"

"Seven is great!" I answered, hoping not to sound too eager.

"See you there," he answered, and the phone call was over.

Well, that was kind of abrupt, I thought, looking at my phone. But then I thought of his frequent glances at me, and his tongue, slowly licking his lips. I hoped I wasn't mistaken about him.

I rushed into our house, bursting to tell Andrea and Shiela the news.

"Gonna meet him tonight at the Frontier!" I said.

Shiela and Andrea looked up from the table where they were studying, both grinning.

"Go slow," Shiela said.

"And don't come across too strong," Andrea added.

* * *

Six thirty and a howling snowstorm. Boot weather. Leather glove weather. I made careful work of tucking my jeans into my boots. I was getting more turned on by the minute, until I realized it was too cold for that delicious sweater and my black bra showing my cleavage. It wasn't exactly windproof. Now what? Maybe a button down shirt, with a camisole underneath? Yeah, that'd work, I thought. Besides, it'd be layered, and more insulation against the weather. However, with some bit of chagrin, I noticed in the mirror as I buttoned my shirt that it didn't quite fit any more. The button over my breasts was straining as though waiting to pop out. Well, that's too bad, I thought. It was sexy, a tiny bit obscene, and the shirt and the cami were thin enough for my nipples to poke out. It'd still be cold, too, I realized. Putting my over-active hormones to the backseat, I pulled on one of my college sweatshirts.

The woman who looked back at me in the mirror was striking. I had my red hair up, which I thought made me all the sexier. I'd always loved my light green eyes, and the red sweatshirt made them stand out even more. My boobs stood out as well. I moved my hands up to my chest and gave them a little urge up and a little squeeze. I remembered Sheila's words again, "Eminently fuckable." I smiled at that, and decided against the lipstick. I ran my tongue over my lips, and decided some lip gloss would be good.

I knew my parents wouldn't approve of all this, but so what? I was so, so tired of being the good little "Irish Catholic girl" with the imposing, strict upbringing that marked my growing-up years. Way too strict and confining, I thought. I went out to the living room to Shiela and Andrea. "What do you think, girls?"

"I think that's perfect," Andrea said. "Perfect college student!"

"Want to borrow my leather coat?" Shiela asked.

"'K. Don't wait up for me!"

It was her long leather coat, almost a trench coat. Much sexier than my parka. I grabbed the coat from the corner of the sofa and was out the door, and a short walk later I was at the Frontier. Shiela's coat did not work. The way I'd put my hair up exposed bare skin. I turned the collar up, but the snow and the wind bit at my bare neck. I made a mental note to wear a scarf with it if I borrowed it again. I pulled the door open and scanned the room and bar, looking for Frank.

There! Seated in a booth, sort of scanning the room. I suddenly noticed that I was wet, and not just from the snow melting off my head and down my neck! As I walked up to him, I could feel my pussy lips sliding together.

"Hi Frank," I said.

"Hi yourself, Meesha. You look like you're dressed for the weather."

"I am." I hoped he saw my boots, but at least, I saw him stealing a glance at my gloves and my chest, my boobs. Although he couldn't possibly notice my nipplies straining against my top, under all those layers, I did notice him looking. Some women find that irritating, me included, but right then I could give a damn. Stare all you want! And tell me what you want!

"Got your notes here," I said as I slipped off my borrowed coat and slid into the booth opposite him.

"Get anything out of them?"

"I did. Probably better than I could have done." I took off my gloves and laid them on the table between us. "Here's your notebook," I said.

"Thanks. You know, those gloves of yours sure look well-broken in. They hold the shape of your hands perfectly!"

What a non-sequitur, I thought! But I didn't care. "Well, thank you. I really like them." Moisture missile, straight to my pussy. I smiled at Frank then shifted in my seat, squirming a little as my soaked pussy reacted to his attentions.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"No, not at all." Not at all, girl; that's pure bullshit and you know it. Except you just about made me cream myself. I decided to keep on the academic track for the moment despite my growing arousal. "Say, you take such good notes. What would you say to studying together at some point?"

"That'd be great," he answered. "Don't know where. This place is kind of noisy. Maybe the old section of the library? I like it there. Totally quiet, seems very scholarly, yah know?"

"Never thought about it really. Usually I'm at home with my friends, but maybe that'd be a good change."

"I'm usually there every night."

"Sounds good. I've only been there once or twice, but I get what you mean by scholarly. You mean The Monastery, right?" That was how nearly everybody I knew referred to it. You could hear a pin drop in that old hall.

"I do," Frank said.

"So you're there most nights. Could we take it up Friday evening?"

"Sounds good to me," he said. "We'll see how it goes!"

"Excellent!" I said, hoping not to sound too eager.

Friday night couldn't come soon enough, and my thoughts were running wild with the possibilities of our next encounter. I sat there across from him wondering what to say or do next. "Say, what are you working toward?" I asked. I was genuinely curious.

"Pure mathematics," he answered.

"Pure? What's that mean? Math is math, isn't it?"

He paused a moment, maybe considering his answer. "Well, not really, no."

"Huh. I'm interested. Tell me more!"

"Well, for starters, there are a lot of different branches. It also makes for a solid base for the sciences, including engineering. Or you could teach."

Apparently that was all I was going to get from him. For a few seconds we stared into each other's eyes. I found myself wishing this would never end.

"What about you?" he asked, breaking me out of my reverie.

"Pre-med track. But I haven't figured out where to go after that. After all this psych I have to take, maybe mental health."

"Wow," he said after a moment. "That doesn't seem like something really clear or well-defined. You've got my respect! Oh and by the way," he said with a smile, "mathematics will come into that, too!"

"Thanks! I think," I answered. This was a fun conversation, but I didn't know how it should end.

Frank ended it for us. "Say, if you don't mind, I need to be going soon."

Hopes dashed, but I don't know what hopes there were, so that was all right. All I really knew right then was that I wanted to spend more time with him.

"No, don't mind at all. We can pick this up later, but for now, we've got to get back to the studies." I stood up and picked up my coat. Frank stood up at the same time and started to help me with it.

"Why, thank you, sir!" I said. What a gentleman, I thought! No one had ever done that for me! I began pulling on my gloves, looking at just them, but also, out of the corner of my eye, at Frank. It looked like he was completely alert and watching every move I made.

* * *

"We've got a study date Friday night!" I exclaimed once I was inside.

"No shit!" Andrea said.

"None indeed!" I answered. "The Monastery."

"Wow," she said. "That guy sounds serious about his studies."

I caught them up on all the details of the meeting, particularly how cute Frank was, and how I couldn't wait for our next meeting. I left out the part about how I was soaked right now and dying to "go to bed" with Mr. Cox, for a little relief.

* * *

The week passed in a blur of classes and studying.

Friday evening I got to the library early after my classes and settled into a table in the old section of the library - the Monastery - like we had talked about. I picked a table in the back that was mostly out of the way so we could have as much privacy as possible. I settled in and cracked open my books but I was so nervous I could scarcely keep my mind on my studies. I kept looking up, beyond the soft warm glow of the table lamps, wondering when I'd see Frank. I was dressed just the same as I was when we met at the Frontier. My nipples were hard and when I twisted my upper body, I felt the smooth satin of my cami skim across my boobs. I was getting fucking horny, and Frank wasn't even here yet! I made sure to sit at the end of the long table, and extend my booted legs out into the aisle.

"Hiya," Frank whispered. I jumped. It annoyed me that I hadn't seen him come in, but the ancient floor was silent, and I swear, he had the footfalls of a cat. "Sit next to you?" he asked.

"Sure. Please." My stomach knotted, and I felt my pulse in my throat.

"You're likely to trip someone, holding your legs out in the aisle like that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a good study partner. Makes the hard work go by much faster."

"Me too," I answered. "Sometimes it gets a little rowdy at home." That was true enough. What with Burt banging Shiela about three or four times a week, and Andrea coming home late at night with Mark, it was a little hard to concentrate on study! Oh, how I envied them! But with any luck, I might be able to come home with Frank, and do the same.

We were in a section of the course called "aberrant psychology," which I found amusing, considering the present circumstances. On the other hand, was hooking up with a cute guy for sex really all that aberrant? Anyway, I already had my book open to the section, and was looking up at Frank and reading with equal attention.

We shortly got into the topic at hand when I noticed him slide his notebook over to me.

"Sexy boots, Meesha," he'd written. "Very cute!"