Meesha's Firsts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question sort of shocked me, but only for a moment. I finished taking off my overcoat then put my gloves back on. I looked Shiela straight in the eyes as I put one booted leg up on the coffee table and laid a hand on it. "Maybe," I said suggestively, moving my gloved hands up and down my boot.

"Fuck that's hot," she said as she watched me. "Maybe you should wear your boots and gloves if you decide to fuck him."

"Mmm?" Andrea murmured, still with her head back. "Fuck who?"

"Go back to sleep," Shiela said.

That interrupted my trip down Fantasy Lane enough that I didn't want to continue my impromptu "fashion show." I looked at the clock again: 11:45, and we were all still up. Well, mostly up. I looked at Andrea, still with her head back and apparently asleep. It was going to take me and Shiela both to get her to bed.

In the end, we got her there and looking comfortable. I pitied her come the morning coming, though.

"Hate to be a party pooper," I said to Shiela. "But I'm going to bed."

Shiela stifled a yawn and a hiccup. She was another for whom the morning sun was going to be too early. "Nope. That's all right. Not a party pooper. Gotta quit sometime, and it has been a late night. Besides, there's all that wine..." She wandered into her bedroom and shut the door. She opened her door again. "And congratulations, girl! Bet I know what you're doing in a little while!"

I was alone now, still wearing my boots and gloves, and beginning to feel horny again.

I walked quietly into my room, softly closed the door, and got out Mr Cox. "Got a kink streak no one knows about?" she'd asked. Yep, I think so! Instead of getting undressed, except my Friday Eat Here undies that I quickly shed, I hitched up my skirt and lay back on the bed, legs spread. Nope, no foreplay. Just like that first time with this fake cock. Well, maybe a little bit... I spent some time caressing my legs, covered in the stockings, with my gloved hands. The horny factor was climbing rapidly. I picked up Mr Cox, turned him on, and gave him a good licking, anticipating the up-coming rush of pleasure. Finally I could no longer stand it.

I sucked my breath in, arched my back, and buried it to the base in one smooth motion. I was coming almost immediately. I couldn't bear to pull it out yet, and just laid there, kinda moving it in and out of me in sharp, short little thrusts, as the tidal waves of orgasm thundered over and through me.

I longed for the touch of a lover.

Apparently I went to sleep just like that, fully clothed, legs obscenely spread, and dildo in hand, because next I looked at the clock, I saw 3:30 am. I got up, yawned, undressed, put Mr Cox away, visited the bathroom, and crawled into bed.

It had been a good night.

"Got a kink streak no one knows about?" I heard again as I drifted off. Yes, I think I do, I answered.