Meesha's Firsts Ch. 06

Story Info
Meesha and Frank consummate their friendship.
5.9k words
4.63
4.7k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Road to Intercourse

So after that first date, Frank & I sort of became "an item" among our friends. On my part were, of course, Andrea and Shiela, and a couple others who don't come into the story, and on Frank's, some of his friends. It was a genuine pleasure to meet them, and although I was a little nervous (what if I wouldn't be accepted, and silly stuff like that), it was all ok. He introduced me to two high school friends, Dave and Rob. He mostly hung out with Dave, and sometimes Rob, but also some from the Department of Math and Statistics. This latter group, even though most anyone might call them "nerds" at first meeting, were some pretty fun people. A grad student, Dan, was the one who really made an impression on me. He showed me some really neat things he was working on, and I would have never guessed math could be so cool, and those who studied it, too!

But I seemed to have attracted most of Frank's attention, which I didn't mind at all. I was conscious of our time together, a limited time given our fantastically different career aspirations, so I knew there would come a time when we might drift apart. To tell the truth, I was afraid of that idea, and so I was of a mind to make the most of our time together. As it happened, that was a non-issue, but that's for later.

There was only one more date since our first, at the Cattle Baron, that really stood out. The thing that stood out on our second date is that we missed most of the movie: we were too busy making out! We had sat in the very back row of the theater and were all by ourselves, for several rows. We put up the armrests on both sides, and I straddled him. I pulled up my amorphous, boring old college sweatshirt and offered him my tits! Which he gladly took, I should say. After a very short while, I was grinding against him, trying to get as much of my crotch against him as I could. At one point he urged me up away from him and reached down his jeans. "Gotta adjust something," he said by way of explanation. The "something" was just exactly what I wanted! Mind you, I couldn't do much more than continue to grind my hips against him, but there was now a profound bulge I was determined to work against while he ministered to my boobies.

Like I said, the movie took a back seat. Come to think of it, I can't remember what it was we'd gone to see! Maybe something low-budget like "Robin Does Cat-Woman"? Ah, who knows. The action in the back row was much better than any movie could have been!

A couple other times we were in the SUB late afternoon after classes. The thing that inspired us to this was another couple sitting in a back corner gettin' their heat on, so Frank and I decided to do the same. On more than one occasion we chose a corner booth way in the back and sat side-by-side. Soon we were making out pretty hot and heavy, and I was encouraging his hands up my shirt. It was too bad I couldn't get more than that, but the building anticipation to some more serious making out was almost as good. We did that more than once, too, but never got told to leave ("Get a room!" right? Haha!), which I think is kind of remarkable.

And then more than once on a Friday, sometimes a Saturday, evening, we'd go back to his dorm room. Once there, all holds off. Full on, getcher game on, grope and be groped, suck and be sucked! I frequently came home from those sessions with my clothes and hair a mess, and one or both of my roommates would remark on it. "See what you been doing, girlfriend," Shiela might say. "When ya gonna really get it on?" Andrea would usually ask. "Soon," was my answer. "Very soon."

* * *

The "soon" came one Sunday night when Frank and I were sitting at the Frontier, talking quietly. Strange that it happened there, like that, but we seemed to be growing so close that, although making out and stuff was fantastic, we were really getting into each other. I hope that makes sense.

The time was about 9:30 in the evening, which is firmly cemented in my mind now and forever. We'd just put down a few good beers between us, and were talking about nothing in particular, although, as usual, I was hanging on his every word.

"So..." he began. "Got a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..."

I waited, and after a respectful silence, said, "There you go again! Drifting off into oblivion! What's a girl to make of that?" Most of the time I found it an endearing trait of his and had gotten used to it, but now... now something seemed different. "All right, I give up. You're not telling, and I'm not guessing. So talk."

It was the very first time I'd ever seen him go all red in the face. He reached for my hands, took them in his own.

"Wondering something," he said. He alternately refused to meet my eyes and then captured mine with his own. I was beginning to have an idea where this was going.

"Want to take it farther?" he asked in a whisper, looking straight into my eyes.

"Wha- wha- um... meaning... meaning what I think you're meaning?"

"Think we're thinking the same thing, Meesh," was all he said.

We continued to stare at each other. I know what was in my mind, sort of knew what was on his, but wondered who was going to take the first step out there.

"I want to know when we're gonna go all the way," he said. The words came quickly, as though he wanted to get them out before he had second thoughts. "If I'm remembering right, you broached the topic after our first real date."

Yeah, now he mentioned it, I had done. But damn... I think I used the odd term "moisture missile" a few times earlier in this story, but this was way and beyond that. I knew and yet I didn't know the answer, but the missile exploded inside me with a heat greater than I'd ever known. This was it! If the color was rising in Frank's face, it must have been nothing like what had suddenly risen in my own.

"Fuck me," I finally answered in a whisper, not so much as an invitation, which I suppose it was, but as an exclamation, almost an expletive. I gripped his hands harder. "You mean like intercourse? Sexual intercourse? You put your thing in mine? Screwing? Like it's about to happen, our very first screw?" All those words came out in a jumble, and all of them got me all the hotter.

"All of it. That's exactly what I mean."

"When?" I asked in a barely-audible whisper, but I knew I didn't want it to happen as the culmination of a two-hour make-out in a dorm room or my bedroom at home, with my roommates listening to all the action. In my mind I saw it lasting over a night, spilling well into the next day, cuddling under the sheets with nothing on, showering together... but it was going to happen, at last!

"What if we plan for Friday or Saturday night?" he asked, still holding my hands.

Damn... at that point sooner rather than later - in other words, right then - would have been ok with me. I had to have him deep up inside me. He was somewhat smaller than silly ol' Mr Cox, but throbbing with heat and need which Mr. Cox could never do. Hot and slippery, I remember Andrea saying months ago. So what was my answer to be?

"Yeah. Maybe Friday," I answered, trying to find the words, trying to keep the raw emotions out of my voice. Then the practicalities of it hit. "Um... not sure how to ask this, but where, um..."

"To do it? Not in my dorm room, I mean, if that's what you were afraid of."

"Not my place, either" I answered. Like I said, I wanted this first time with my lover to be completely alone and private. "Maybe we could book a hotel room? Kind of anonymous-like? For a weekend, two nights? Have all the sex we could want, morning and night, all by ourselves? Shower together and then breakfast and everything?"

"Yeah, pretty much." He squeezed my hands a couple times as he looked into my face. I realized he was at least as vulnerable, at least as nervous, as I was! "Can't tell you how much I like the idea, Meesha!"

And so did I! Like the idea, I mean.

* * *

The week passed slowly, and I really do mean that. I was not focused on classes, I was not focused on studies, I was only focused on what Frank and I were going to do over the weekend. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I was checking my watch at 4 pm in German, my last class of the day. Tuesday and Thursday passed so slowly in Anatomy that I could barely stand it. Like I just said, my mind was not on my studies. Would that I could make the time pass quicker. I kept glancing at my watch, willing time to move on.

We made early reservations at a local hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, which wasn't cheap, but we decided to make the weekend special. It was barely within our means, but also it was not one (obviously, right?) that "rented by the hour." Yuck! Really? Anyway, we were to check in on Friday, and out by 11:00 am Sunday. I saw some marathon sex in our immediate future!

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings were spent in Psych 102 with Frank by my side. And no, we didn't have our hands all over each other. We kept it formal, we kept it friendly, and no one knew what was coming up but us. And that was the way I wanted it. Not even Andrea or Shiela knew what was going to happen over the weekend. Mind you, I felt like I had to have some ready-made excuse for being out all weekend, but not for long. I determined that Thursday evening was the earliest I was going to bust the news to them.

* * *

Thursday night came, and it was one more day to the Big Event! I called Frank and invited him over to meet my friends. At first he was a little hesitant, but he quickly warmed to the idea. He asked me if we were going to discuss the topic of our impending consummation, and I told him no, that was strictly between us. I said I might share it with my roomies, but I told him I didn't want all their advice and telling me just how to do it. That was something I knew I could figure it out with myself and my lover. He was good with all that. More on that later.

Anyway, I brought him home. Andrea and Shiela had a little advance notice, but not much. I have no idea what or who they were expecting, but I noticed with some amusement that they were a little surprised when Frank came in right behind me.

I closed the door and put my arm around his waist. "Hey gals, I want to introduce you to someone." My head was in the clouds! I was on top of the world! "Shiela, Andrea, meet my friend Frank. And Frank, these are my two roomies, Shiela and Andrea."

"How do you do," he said politely.

Their speechlessness persisted, which I thought was intensely funny. The "Let's Get Meesha Laid" thread seemed to have dropped, now that the Real Thing (sorry Frank, of course you're not a "Thing"!) was here in the flesh.

In a moment they recovered, but they were all over themselves in an effort to answer. It was all so jumbled up and confused that the four of us broke into gales of laughter.

"I could use a beer or a glass," Shiela said.

"I'll take you up on that glass," Andrea answered. "Anyone else?"

"Two bottles of that Botswana Badger, if there's any left," I said.

"Make yourselves comfortable, will you?" Andrea said over her shoulder as she went to the fridge.

Andrea came back with two glasses of rosé of unknown origin, and two bottles of The Badger.

I graciously took the bottles from her and handed one to Frank. He and I were on the sofa, with me leaving him enough room to cuddle in beside me. I imagine at that point it was pretty obvious where our particular relationship was headed.

That impression was not wasted on my friends. I could read it in their faces that they knew what was going on, and that they were bursting with questions they simply could not ask.

"Woo-eee," Frank exclaimed after one sip of the Badger. "What's in this?"

"Just the usual," Andrea said. "You know, hops, malt, barely. Roasted malt, that is. With ginger and some other stuff. And I think it's about 12%."

"Dang... and you guys drink this regular-like?"

"Ha ha!" I answered. "No, this is something I picked out, based only on the name."

"Badgers are some pretty fierce animals, as I understand. And this is some pretty fierce beer!"

Silence reigned for a moment.

Shiela cleared her throat. "Tell me you guys didn't come here just to drink beer. Meesha, we've seen you so little lately! I guess you and Frank are getting pretty close?"

Ha! Yeah, you could say that, I thought. Instead, "Yeah, kinda. First boyfriend ever, and I'm lovin' it!"

"Seriously?" Andrea asked. I realized neither she nor Shiela had ever heard much about my about my growing-up years and all the sheltering from my parents, except for the details of my disaster at the senior prom.

"No! Really! I thought I told you. My silly parents wouldn't let me date until I was 18. Still bugs me."

"So what have you guys got planned next?" Shiela asked.

"Oh, I dunno. Keep dating, keep getting to know each other. Studying together." There was no way I was going to let on what was about to happen the very next night!

"Frank's pre-med, too?"

"No, mathematics. Not sure where I'll go with it though. Might be teaching." He looked at me. "We met in a Psychology class, beginning of the semester."

We talked about a bunch of other stuff too and got into another beer. Eventually the conversation faded out and we were all left staring at one another.

Frank looked at his watch. "Looks like it's coming up on time for me to go," he said.

"Yeah, I guess it's about that time," I said, very reluctantly. I saw him to the door, and with a sort of lingering kiss, he was gone.

* * *

Friday afternoon was finally here! I ditched my last class of the day, German, and went home.

I couldn't decide what to wear, and in the end chose a tight pair of jeans - the better to show off my ass! Yes! Got my Friday undies on and picked out Saturday and Sunday's as well. Then my nicest bra (and you know already which one that is!) and a cute, almost see-through, white blouse that Andrea had offered me to borrow whenever. And my boots. Over my jeans, of course! And lest I forget to mention it (as if!), my gloves. Even with the warming weather, I'd chosen the boots, and I was gonna wear my gloves regardless! I put on the same black choker necklace I'd worn on our first date, choosing it for the memories.

I made a hurried job of stuffing clothes and toiletries into my backpack. I decided last minute to leave a hastily scribbled note for Shiela and Andrea: "Not gonna be home this weekend. Finally, seriously, gonna FUCK! Like, gonna SCREW! Gonna get LAID! Back Sunday." I underlined the F-word a couple times. That should get their attention, and then some! I imagined both of them were going to have a good screw of their own with their boyfriends, they'd be so horny thinking about me, their dear sweet not-a-virgin much longer, friend, and Frank.

I slipped on a light jacket and went out the door, with one thing and one thing only on my mind.

We decided to meet up at Frank's dorm, and drive from there to the hotel. As usual, I felt kind of self-conscious walking through the lobby and toward the stairs, only this time I was alone. Seemed like I could feel everyone's eyes on we as I walked. On the other hand, I liked the attention, something along the lines of, "Yeah! And you're not the one who's gonna be fucking me tonight!" That, and I was pleased to hear my footsteps on the tiled floor. Sounded so spicy, so sexy!

Anyway, I was soon at his door. I knocked lightly, and almost immediately he opened the door.

"Dang it, man! Were you standing there waiting for me or something?"

"Sort of," he said. "So a question."

"Yeah?"

"Where do we start?"

I didn't know quite what he meant, so I wrapped one arm around his waist and another around his neck as I pushed the door closed with my foot. I drew him in and pressed my lips to his. I got no resistance, just complete reciprocation. And I was getting hot. And wet. Finally we broke apart, our arms still around each other. "That answer your question?" I asked.

"It does. Let's get out of here."

"Hard yet?" I asked on the way to the parking lot. It was a silly question, but I felt like I had to say something.

"Not right now," he answered. "Are you wet?"

"Like you wouldn't believe. I'm a molten piece of flesh, for you to do with as you please."

"With your consent, of course."

"Of course with my consent. You have it." I was so turned on at that point I didn't know what else to say. I knew what was coming, and I barely couldn't wait for it. "Let's go."

Shortly we were on our way to The Hilton in the heart of town. Like I said, it wasn't cheap, but that was ok. How many times does a woman lose her virginity?

We passed the ride more-or-less in silence. We were pretty sure what was on each other's minds, and talking seemed like a distraction.

* * *

Finally we were there, and walking into our room. I've written about the butterflies in my stomach, which was now in knots. I was about to get laid, and I felt so, so horny, way more than when I was playing with Andrea and Shiela.

"Can I come inside you, Meesh?" he asked as the door clicked shut behind us. We were almost together for another one of our kisses.

"Yep. Wouldn't have it any other way. You worried about the birth control problem?" I nuzzled into his neck. We were for sure gonna fuck, and now I had the promise of his seed deep inside me!

Hot and slippery, she had said...

"Yeah."

"No worries. I'm on the pill, have been for months."

"Outstanding," he said as he took my face in both hands and kissed me. Hard. Once again, our tongues were soon sparring.

We broke the kiss and joined hands.

"This is it, Meesha. You ready?"

"Am I ready. What a silly question! When you feel my pussy you'll see just how ready I am!"

"Can't wait! Or, well, I can, but you know..." He led me to the bed and urged me to lie down beside him.

"I know what you mean."

We lay in the bed side by side, looking into each other's eyes, saying nothing.

We came together and kissed again. This time it turned into a full-on, head-to-toe, make out. He soon had a hand up my blouse and was urgently working at the buttons, and I had a hand down the front of his jeans. I felt the great heat and wetness at the head, and nearly came right then. This is soon going to be up inside me! I thought.

Still we kissed, only breaking apart to catch our breath. Frank moved his hand down my abs and then back to my butt. I felt him slip into my jeans and undies.

I returned the favor. He had such a nice butt, and I reveled in the feeling of his taut muscles, the cleft of the cheeks, the firmness, the masculinity. What's the first position we take when we get down to it? I knew I was going to be gripping his ass, stroking it, pulling him in deeper. But what was it going to feel like? Right then, I knew in the moment what I wanted --

"We've got too much clothing on, Meesha. Wanna get naked?"

"I do," I answered. "How about you take off my gloves and boots."

"Oh yeah..." he answered. "Just what I was about to ask."

He gently pulled on each finger of my gloves, and slowly drew them off my hands, alternately watching what he was doing and staring into my eyes. I was on fire.

Boots were next. I remembered Shiela's question: "Got a kink streak no one knows about?" or something. Yeah, maybe so. I started wondering how it might blossom into reality as he pulled down the zippers and eased my feet out of them. He took my socks off, and then started gently sucking at my toes. I jumped and pulled my foot away from him. "That tickles!" I said. I had no idea that would happen, that my little toesies could be so sensitive, but they were.

"Sorry about that," he said. "Didn't know." Instead, he began rubbing and squeezing and massaging my feet.

It felt divine! "Oh yeah... that's so, so nice," I said in a low voice.

12