Meesha's Firsts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon my jeans came off, then my Friday undies with "Eat Here" with the arrow. I was now completely naked in front of a man, a man who was about to take my virginity. I wriggled out of my sweater and bra, and that was it. Only my black choker remained, which for some reason I wanted to keep on. For the memories, maybe? My hand went involuntarily to my neck.

Frank was all butt naked next, and we lay down together and started making out again.

I reached down to his penis and started a slow up-and-down. He was fantastically hard, and he was oozing that delicious clear pre-come I'd come to expect with the blowjobs I'd given him. His mouth was on my boobies, getting me even hotter, as I felt his great heat, his need. I felt every pulse and jump of his cock. And it was gonna be inside me sometime in the next few minutes!

He moved down my body, kissing, licking, sucking all the way, until he arrived at my puss. Then the heavens opened up. At first the kisses, the licking, the sucking were at the inside of my thighs, but going higher. I knew what was about to happen as he worked higher.

Within moments the waves hit me, and he wasn't even at my pussy, let alone my clit. But he, too, knew what was going on. In the heat of passion and pleasure, I felt my vagina being forced open, and then a gentle pressure on my clit. If possible, at least it felt like it did, my orgasm got stronger. Or maybe I just hadn't climaxed yet? Whatever it was, I was soon at the peak, and there was no going back.

I came. Like I'd done before, but this time it was more intense. And there didn't seem to be any downward slide into blissful relaxation. I knew exactly what was coming up!

I urged him to turn so I could suck his cock at the same time as he was working my pussy, which was still keeping time with the beat of my heart, after that orgasm. Anyway, I think that's what they call a "69," isn't it? Well, we got into position, and his cock and nutsack were in my face. I knew what I had to do, and Frank had gone back to working on my lady parts.

Damn, he was hard! Harder than I think I'd ever experienced him! I found myself not so interested in his cock and balls, but more his actions on me. And the feeling of his abs on my chest, my boobies, was heaven on earth! Another orgasm wasn't too far off.

After several and exquisitely deliciously long minutes of this, we decided it was Time.

"Under the covers?" I asked. Not at all that I was ashamed of what we were about to do, but I wanted to be in our own special, private little cocoon when It Happened.

"Sure. I'd like that."

With that we pulled back the covers and got into bed, Frank's hard-on waving strong and proud.

We were soon in bed, the covers pulled up over us, making out again. I could feel his heat, his need, against my bare thighs. Intercourse was mere moments away.

He put a couple fingers up inside me and whispered, "In anticipation of things to come, Meesha." Right after that he moved down to play with my breasts. I felt a huge rush of pleasure at the pressure of his mouth on my nipple.

I wouldn't say I was so much hot and horny as I was "in the moment," in the here-and-now. I knew what was about to happen, and soon, but all my concentration, my whole being, was centered around what Frank and I were doing right then and there.

"Ready for this, Meesh?"

Was I ever! "Yeah. Let's do it," was about all I could manage. "I want you inside me," I whispered. I moved my free leg up over his hips, giving him easy access to my puss. Next I knew was a gentle pressure against my inner lips, opening them only just so much to accommodate him.

"This is it, darling. We're fucking now."

I must have whimpered or something. Hadn't meant to, but whatever the sound came out, he interpreted it as discomfort.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked.

"No, not at all," I was finally able to get out. I felt so, so happy. "Oh fuck on earth, this feels good. Just get in a little more and hold it."

"Ok."

I felt myself expanding to take him in, and knew that I was, at last, really having intercourse! Really, truly fucking!

"H- hold it there a moment." I wanted this moment to last forever, but I also wanted him deep inside me.

"You're sure I'm not hurting you?"

"Nope. Gotta tell you something." Seemed like the right time to do it, now that we were so intimately coupled. "Last semester I bought a sex toy. A vibrating dildo. Used that to bust my virginity and stop the first pain of intercourse." I went on. "Not much blood, but it did kinda hurt.

"But now? I just want this first part to last forever, to be etched in my mind, to remember forever. So just hold it there a little longer, or maybe go a little deeper. But no, there's no hurt."

"Ok. I gotta say I'm loving this, too. You feel so, so good, Meesha! Divine! I almost can't wait to get all the way in." He moved his hips a little and penetrated a little deeper, as though to emphasize his point. "I want to come inside you, darling."

"I want you to, too. And the deeper you are when you do, the better." With that, and in turn, I moved my own hips to take him yet deeper. I moved in to kiss him properly, and then moved my lips up to his ear. "I want you to come in my cunt," I whispered. It sounded so dirty, so base, so horny... but that was how I wanted it to sound.

"Me too," he said. "Ready for it?"

"I'm ready, darling."

A pressure and a heat like nothing I'd ever known pressed into me in short little thrusts, each one going deeper.

I was for-real screwing now, something I'd only dreamed of and imagined! I moved my upper leg up closer to his rear. "Deeper," I breathed.

"Roll over on your back, Meesh."

Roll I did, keeping him just inside all the way.

He continued his thrusts, out almost all the way, and then in, each time a little deeper than before. Pretty soon we were completely joined at the hip, and that's where he stopped. "Gotta say it's not long until I have to come. Don't know how much longer I can hold off," he said.

"Suck my boobies, Frank," I whispered. I hoped he could, and I arched my back to help him.

He moved that way without interrupting his rhythm at all. If anything, his thrusting deepened.

The feel of his lips on my nipples was electric, or have I used that metaphor already? Regardless, the touch pushed me to the sheer peak of another orgasm. I was so, so close.

He gave one boob, and then the other, a powerful suck. This was it.

"Kiss me. Kiss me while we fuck. Kiss me when you come."

His lips met mine with a force. His stroking increased, and he banged against my clit.

Then it happened. He tore his lips from mine, pressed himself deeper than ever into me, and uttered a deep, primal growl, like maybe a lion would. "I... I... I'm... doing... I'm... coming, Meesha! I'm coming inside you!" He gripped my neck, forcing my head up, and pushed himself deep into me. I felt so, so helpless at the moment, like, what if this isn't right, but it is right, I want this, I was doing it for real...

And then...

A liquid warmth spread through me. Hotness raged in my vagina. Slippery. And hot. Hot and slippery. I came. With a man. I was a woman now. Not a girl looking for her first lay. A woman. 100% woman. And he was still stroking me, deep and strong and with a purpose.

A man, having intercourse with his woman.

He grunted that deep growl with every thrust, every stroke. It was so, so hot. And I felt totally his, to do with me as he wished. I raised my head and shoulders enough to suck powerfully on his neck. A hickey. He was gonna have a hickey. "What's that?" his friends might ask. "Well, I was making love to my girlfriend last night..." My imagination trailed off, pushed off course by the here and now.

I was on the downslide of my orgasm, and Frank was still pumping his. Eventually we came to a stop, him resting on top of me, his cock still up inside me. "S'pose we could turn over on our sides, you still in me?"

"K," was all he said. He was breathing hard.

Yum!

We carefully re-arranged ourselves, and I felt some delicious wetness oozing out at the point of our joining. Soon we were kissing and hugging and snuggling, but not at the fevered, urgent pace we had at the beginning. Now we lay there, his cock still firmly planted in my cunt (yes!) and feeling generally all-around satisfied. My first fuck, completed! I pulled him tight to me and nuzzled his neck and lightly kissed and licked. He felt and tasted different now, but I can't put words to how it was different. But even though I knew it couldn't last much longer right then, I was good with it. And the knowledge of what we'd just done and the oh-so-cozy feelings helped all those wonderful feelings along.

I felt Frank start to slip from me, leading to more love-juice coming out. "Time, darling?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," he said. "How about a shower together?"

"Yeah! I'd love that!" I reached a hand down between us and felt a considerable wet spot on the sheet, as well as his seed still oozing from my puss. "Can you get me a hand towel?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, which I was getting used to - he seemed to be a man of few, but profound, words - and came back with a damp hand towel. He pulled back the covers enough to expose me, and gently started wiping me up, and getting all the love juice he could off the bed. "We can put a bath towel over the wet spot," he said as he finished up. "But now it's shower time. Tell me how you like the water."

Huh? What? Oh... "Hot, Frank. Really hot. Then a little cooler as I finish up, wash the sweat from the hot water away, you know?"

"Got it."

I took the choker off, fingered the little black beads, and put it on the bedside table. Memories. It would hold memories.

Soon we were in the shower together, and not so much interested in the hot water as we were in each other's bodies, making out. Yes, again!

"We're not really getting clean like this, Meesha. The shower's at the other end of the tub, for one thing."

I laughed. "No, we're not, but you can't deny that this is nice." I plugged his mouth with my tongue then turned my naked body to the water. He came in behind me and urged the hot splashing water around my crotch, getting my center all cleaned up from our love-making. Felt so good, and he was so tender with his touch! It wasn't too long before I started getting all horny again. I found myself wondering when we'd be able to do it again, but I knew it was pretty much entirely up to Frank. I didn't say anything.

Somehow we at least got ourselves rinsed off so we wouldn't be all sticky and gross, and got out of the shower. We helped each other dry off, and I enjoyed myself playing with his cock and balls and not getting any immediate response. They were all so soft, so inviting. I caressed everything I could, for as long as I could, but soon found myself getting really, really sleepy. The end was in sight, the end of a perfect evening, and the end of my virginity. I couldn't stop smiling!

Soon we were under the covers, arranged just exactly so, and the pillows the same, and my head on his shoulder.

"That was fun, Frank," I said. "Can't wait to do it again."

He stifled a yawn and answered. "How'd it be if I woke you up in the middle of the night with an erection?"

"I'd be sleepy, surprised, turned on, horny, and ready to do it again. That answer your question?"

"Magnificently so." He reached for the light and turned it off. "G'night, Meesh. Sweet dreams."

"You too, darling," I said. I snuggled deeper into his shoulder. Sleep took me over.

12